Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koreanhsy

We Run This - Missy Elliot

Help Please
I'm not sure if this belongs here but,, i have a school performance for international day & me+myfriend have decided to rap to "we run this by Missy elliot" in japanese mixed with spanish well.. this performance is on thursday of nextweek & i needed a request: does anyone have the song "we run this - missy elliot" without the lyrics on there? so just having the background music of this song? Please Help!!!!! & if anyone can help translate in japanese that would be great :) HELP HELP HELP sorry if this is in the wrong section.,,

I'm sure this belongs in the "other music" section but since you're here now...

I don't think an instrumental or MR (musical rendition?) version exists. If it does, it'll only be on the single for this song. So you might need to go to a REAL record store like Tower Records or whatever, find the single for this and check to see if there's an instrumental version.

The best I can do is run this song thru a karaoke filter on the computer. Unfortunately this song doesn't have all the vocals centered exactly in the middle so karaoke filters cannot eliminate all the vocals. I ran it thru the karaoke filter with very aggressive settings and the results for this particular song are still unsatisfactory IMO. I have PMed you with the link in the unlikely event you can find some use out of this.