Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Star

[upcoming 2009] Winter Sonata - The Animation 겨울연가

Bae Yong Jun, Choi Ji Woo

Winter Sonata - The Animation

겨울연가

Bae Yong Jun & Choi Ji Woo

normalwintersonata089xeiu8.jpg

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

Info

Movie: Winter Sonata - The Animation

Casting: Bae Yong Jun(The Great King and Four Gods, April Snow, Hotelier) & Choi Ji Woo(Air City, Beautiful Days, Stairways to Heaven)

Director: Sung Baek-yeop (Oseam)

Writer: Kim Hyung-hwan (Super Star Gam Sa-yong)

PD: Lim Jun-hyung (Taewangsasingi)

Schedule to be premiere: beginning of 2009

Official Site: http://anime-wintersonata.com/

Brief Synopsis: Animated movie remake of the Korean classic drama Winter Sonata.

♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥ ○ ♥

News

2008-08-22

Cast for Animated Version of 'Winter Sonata' Finalized

080822_ent_2.jpg

The animated version of "Winter Sonata," which will feature the voices of Bae Yong-jun and Choi Ji-woo, will go into production with an airing date tentatively scheduled for early next year.

The production company said the cast and crew of the series have recently been confirmed. They include the actual actors who starred in the drama series Winter Sonata and director Sung Baek-yeop, who created the animated series "Oseam." The company said the animated series will be broadcast in Korea and Japan and that it is also considering producing a film version as well.

Other crew members include writer Kim Hyung-hwan, who wrote "Super Star Gam Sa-yong," and producer Lim Jun-hyung, who took part in the making of the history drama series "Taewangsasingi."

The animated version of Winter Sonata will be a joint production between Korea and Japan and is already receiving significant media attention in both countries.

Source:

Original article at KBS Global

Posted by Rubie

Teaser

10067268187nd3.jpg

last edited August 22, 2008 by White Star

hahahha.

cool.

i wanna see it.

can't wait.

Me, too. I'm so happy that Choi Ji Woo & Bae Yong Joon will collaborate on this anime sequel of Winter Sonata. I think they will start the over voicing in April 2009 & the anime will be released sometime in Fall 2009. I had been waiting for their collaboration so long. Even if it's only voice over, I'm very happy that they have this project together. Only them with their over voicing their popular characters (YuJin & JunSang) can make this anime a successful one because they are still the best drama partners. They are still popular especially in Japan. Choi Ji Woo & Bae Yong Joon forever. Ji Woo is in Star's Lover drama right now. Just like the anime, Star's Lover is Korea/Japan collaboration.

is this for real? heheh cant wait

i wonder if this gona follow same plot as the drama completeli, i hope the will focus and more time on the beginnin where they're still in school etc. thats me altime fav part.

da hell?

that's so RANDOM.

Haha, I'll probably watch this. I hope its a little different, but doesn't stray from the story line. I'd like more to the ending than the drama. It was kind of awkward in my opinion. But I loved the drama!

omg i cant wait for this to come out! i so want to watch it

i love BYJ =)

can you update if it comes out cuz fall seems like a long time away and i might forget ;)

da hell?

that's so RANDOM.

Haha, I'll probably watch this. I hope its a little different, but doesn't stray from the story line. I'd like more to the ending than the drama. It was kind of awkward in my opinion. But I loved the drama!

I think the animation is about what happened in the three years that Jun Sang & Yu Jin were separated after they left South Korea. Then the other part is about what happened when they met again in that house that Jun Sang had built based on Yu Jin's design. I'm hoping for a great ending of this drama. Eventhough the real drama had a good ending, it seemed incomplete because we do not know if they got married or what. This anime will probably have a close happy ending.

I think the animation is about what happened in the three years that Jun Sang & Yu Jin were separated after they left South Korea. Then the other part is about what happened when they met again in that house that Jun Sang had built based on Yu Jin's design. I'm hoping for a great ending of this drama. Eventhough the real drama had a good ending, it seemed incomplete because we do not know if they got married or what. This anime will probably have a close happy ending.

well that makes sense.

I totally hated the ending to Winter Sonata. It was kind of blah.

I hope whenever this comes out, it'll do just that and have a better ending! :]

well that makes sense.

I totally hated the ending to Winter Sonata. It was kind of blah.

I hope whenever this comes out, it'll do just that and have a better ending! :]

I think the anime sequel of Winter Sonata will come out in S. Korea & Japan this coming Fall. According to the updates on this, Choi Ji Woo & Bae Yong Joon will promote this anime in Japan together on stage on Sept. 29, 2009. They are presently doing the voice over of this anime. I'm very excited because after 7 years, they're back together on stage to promote the anime sequel. Winter Sonata made CJW & BYJ superstars. It also initiated the Hallyu Wave.

OMG people, it already started, and the animated version is really really very good, I feel so touched watching the very first episode. There are more in depth explanation to the drama version, and the music and animation are really pretty, people should all catch it. I find it really good, don't miss it. It 's only at epi 4 only so far, so still a long way to go.