Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dada_princess

worst kiss

i thought the Full House kiss was bad. high expectations, but it was like 'let-kiss-each-other's-chin'. just as well the rest of the drama was good, lmao

Full house kiss wasnt too bad; I thought it was cute&simple.

the way the drama was.

I loved MyGirl Kiss. The way it happend.

A love to Kill with BI& Shin Minah was hot; but weird. he looked like he was gna eat her. lol

I love KimRaeWon's kisses in everydrama.

^ HAHAHA yeah i saw that kiss scene in a love to kill with bi & shim minah~ lmfao her mouth was so much smaller than his <3

I like Kim jae won's kiss in Great inheritance; it was romantic & sweet. <3

&& i liked Kim taehee's kisses with Kim raewon. hot and passionate.

&& i also like Uhm taewoong's kisses; mhm i would love a kiss from him. HAHA.

Eer, I thought we're supposed to list bad kisses?

I vote for Full House kiss as one of the worst. They act like they were afraid of touching each other.

Full House kiss was one of the worst, it looked so fake...

I didn't like the Goong/Princess Hours' 26 second kiss because it seemed like Joo Ji Hoon was into it while Yoon Eun Hye wasn't, if Yoon Eun Hye was into the action, then it might shot up to one of the best kisses around

i thought the Full House kiss was bad. high expectations, but it was like 'let-kiss-each-other's-chin'. just as well the rest of the drama was good, lmao

so agree i come in here to put in that. that think the kiss have to b the worst of all the drama i have seeing. the worst thing is they have so much chemistry together yet the kiss was like kindergarder kid kissing

Yoon eunhye & joo ji hoon in GOONG.

Lots of lip & tongue action......... O__O

They should get the best kiss award.

hehe yeah there was a lot going on there,

but worst imo would be sung yuri and that guy from first love of a royal prince, yuri just stood there while he did everything, it was so...blah

there are a lot of bad kisses in kdrama but dont remember cause after i see them i forget. their lips arent even touching, just pecking at each other, its horrible

Full House--a funny/enjoyable series but i tried to forget the kiss at the end...there was NOTHING...luckily camera tricks gave a lil bit of emotion towards that kiss..

I agree, it was a bad kiss, but the drama was good!

I think that most korean dramas have bad kiss scenes...

None that impressed me, but so many bad ones.

I don't think I want to name them all...

i agree full house's kiss was bad, i guess because it's like a LIGHT drama *if u know what im talking about lol* so i guess the kiss was LIGHT as well... but the drama was still good... other worst kiss... hmm can't really think of it atm

Yes, I agree with everyone. Full House had the worst kiss in any movie/drama/series I have ever seen. It was so fake and the kiss was like a little peck. They were so stiff...

i think all korean drama kisses are not THAT good.. cos most of the kisses are juz bleh... ;)

but yeah.. the kiss in Full House was like NOTHING? could have been better.. but the ending made up for it.. cos it had the most romantic ending ever..

BEST KISS- My Girl and MISA kisses!!!