Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

black_sunday

Korean Rap Beefs

Long lists of korean rap beef
i got it from drunkencamp.com. found it really interesting Click to view the source (with pictures) Y.G (Y.G family) dissed Tiger jk when he was accused of using drugs Jinusean is good friends with Tiger JK Masta wu (Y.G family) and Teddy (1TYM) dissed Drunken tiger by making songs DJ Shine dissed Masta wu (Y.G family) on dt-love.co.kr DJ Shine dissed Y.G on Knockout kings from DT's 3rd lp Masta wu is best friends with Sean2slow and YDG sean2slow was introduced to the korean hiphop scene by yoon hee jung (3534) Dynamic duo (then cb mass) and DT dissed 3534 on "Movement 2" Yoon hee jung (3534) and lee hyung do aka DO from deux dissed Dynamic Duo (then cb mass) DJ shine says in his rap that he slept with yoon hee jung (3534)s girl in movement 2 DJ Shine is going out with yoon hee jung (3534)s ex now Masta wu is best friends with yoon hee jung (3534) Lee hyun do aka DO from deux brought Masta wu into korean hiphop scene Masta wu ditched Lee hyun do aka DO from deux for Y.G family Y.G and Lee Hyun do aka DO from deux created jinusean Jinusean stayed with Y.G family and ditched Lee hyun do aka DO from deux Masta wu is now cool with DJ Shine DT disses curbin on their 4th lp cb mass breks up becausse of curbin tbny and dynamic duo and epik high diss curbin curbins then girlfriend Lee hyori records songs with double k (movement) lee hyori was rumored to be with eun jiwon (movement) Masterplan and Movement crew hates eachother DJ Shine is cool with joosuc (Masterplan) Lee hyundo aka DO from deux disses movement crew Epik high appears on Lee hyundo aka DO from deux album Joosuc dissed JK because epik high told joosuc that movement doesnt like masterplan JK is cool with defconn (Masterplan) double k is cool with everyone from Masterplan leessang threatens joosucs life deegie disses everyone ex-plicit linez dissed tablo (epik high) (movement) for talking too much tablo dissed ex-plciit linez (movement) saying he does not know him DJ Shine and epik high and masterplan is seen hanging out DJ Shine disses ex-plicit linez (movement) even though him and DJ Jhig were responsible for recruiting ex-plicit linez tiger JK, t, and the rest of movement crew sides with ex-plciitlinez ex-plciitlienz beef with mc k (movement) tiger jk signs ex-plciit linez to his new label imprint tiger jk signs mc k to his new label imprint Lee Hyundo aka DO from deux try to sign ex-plicitlinez (movement) snacky chan dissed Drunken Tiger and Korean rappers snacky chan disses ex-plicitlinez ex-plciitlinez disses snacky chan snacky chan disses drunken tiger fans and camp prez, elsa Roscoe (movement) records with Snacky chan DT breaks up because DJ Shine wants to retire DJ Shine come back from retirement with no signs of JK JK did not know DJ Shine was coming back Masta wu is rumored to be writing korean lyrics for DJ Shines new solo CONCLUSION: dont mess with leessang

CONCLUSION: dont mess with leessang

^ HA HA HA, good point.

Interesting list, ever since that whole thing between Joosuc and JK came up it seemed like their was a lot more going on in the Korean Hip-Hop scene than anyone was saying.

Woah I didn't know Snacky Chan was involved in Korean Rap Beefs. lol. And dissing Korean rappers is pretty broad... -_-. That's like dissing American pop singers.

Ok I just read the stuff from Drunkencamp.com. Now I understand a little more.

hey all, just wanted to let ppl know that this wasnt written by anyone affiliated with camp staff, so there's a chance that some of it isnt true. there are parts of the list that are still unconfirmed rumors to me (i.e. Masta Wu writing for Shine, JiWon and Hyori dating, the 3534 "love triangle" with Shine's gf). Also, there's been heavy rumor about the Teddy and Mas Wu song, but I've never heard from anyone who's actually heard it, nor have I heard it myself.

i'll verify as much as i know from this list-

Jinusean is good friends with Tiger JK

DJ Shine dissed Masta wu (Y.G family) on dt-love.co.kr (ehhh, what it said was "F*** YG!!!! Masta Wu, you're a funny guy keke." it's somewhat obscure thing to interpret)

DJ Shine dissed Y.G on Knockout kings from DT's 3rd lp

Masta wu is good friends with Sean2slow and YDG

sean2slow was introduced to the korean hiphop scene by yoon hee jung (3534)

Dynamic duo (then cb mass) and DT dissed 3534 on "Movement 2" (i can't say if this is true cuz i cant understand korean. can someone else verify what's being said on movement 2?)

Lee hyun do aka DO from deux brought Masta wu into korean hiphop scene

Masta wu ditched Lee hyun do aka DO from deux for Y.G family

Y.G and Lee Hyun do aka DO from deux created jinusean

Masta wu is now cool with DJ Shine (they were cited together in ktown a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing?)

cb mass breks up becausse of curbin

tbny and dynamic duo and epik high diss curbin

DJ Shine is cool with joosuc (Masterplan)

Epik high appears on Lee hyundo aka DO from deux album

Joosuc dissed JK because epik high told joosuc that movement doesnt like masterplan (not really, epik high supposedly said they were mistreated and they don't consider themselves movement. this got cleared up later and epik said they said that out of the emotions of the moment)

JK is cool with defconn (Masterplan)

double k is cool with everyone from Masterplan

leessang threatens joosucs life (kinda... u'd have to read the original post by gil to really interpret it. it's in the camp news archives. see the post about the JK/Joosuc controversy)

deegie disses everyone (almost everyone)

ex-plicit linez dissed tablo (epik high) (movement) for talking too much

tablo dissed ex-plciit linez (movement) saying he does not know him

DJ Shine and epik high and masterplan is seen hanging out

DJ Shine disses ex-plicit linez (movement) even though him and DJ Jhig were responsible for recruiting ex-plicit linez (ehh... according to TABLO, Shine called EX "just another guy/a nobody". Shine was never asked to comment directly on EX)

ex-plciitlienz beef with mc k (movement)- this was WAY back, in 2003

tiger jk is rumored to have signed ex-plciit linez to his new label imprint

tiger jk signs mc k to his new label imprint

snacky chan dissed Drunken Tiger and Korean rappers

snacky chan disses ex-plicitlinez

ex-plciitlinez disses snacky chan

snacky chan disses drunken tiger fans and camp prez, elsa (f*** chan)

Roscoe (movement) records with Snacky chan

DT breaks up because DJ Shine wants to retire (this is a generalization of why Shine left. there were other legitimate reasons why Shine left the group--family, business ownership dreams, etc)

DJ Shine comes back with a solo

JK did not know DJ Shine was coming back

CONCLUSION: dont mess with leessang

Kim Jin Pyo and YSJ were beefing at one point

as was Insane Deegie and JoPD

didn't know what to think after reading that list in the first post. it got complicated like a daytime soap, got lost of tracking who did what to who...

but anways the conclusion was amusing :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: .

What the helll? um ok.

Hey hyeryun, can hightlights the one that are confirmed and what not? It's confusing and I'm trying to make sense out of the orginial post LOL

Well all I can say is at least no one got shot.

Masta wu ditched Lee hyun do aka DO from deux for Y.G family

This is false.

Masta Wu a.k.a Ginnwon was dropped from D.O's label D.O Productions.

D.O stated that due to personal conflicts between him and Ginnwon, he decided to let Ginnwon go.

Back in the days, it was well-known that Ginnwon, Digital Masta and Teddy were good friends and performed together under the group name SDT (South Dream Team).

After D.O, Ginnwon almost joined ChoPD's label Stardom, where Digital Masta a.k.a D.M was housed.

While it was almost certain that Ginnwon will be joining Stardom, Ginnwon changes his name to Masta Wu and signs with Y.G Entertainment where Teddy belonged.

D.M's solo album was a disappointment, however Shil-lyuk (실력) joins Stardom and forms the group D.N.S with D.M for their 1st album/D.M's 2nd album.

D.N.S wasn't successful either and ChoPD was also having issues with D.M.

Eventually, D.M was dropped from Stardom.

Now, since Masta Wu had joined Y.G Entertainment, rumors sparked that D.M was also joining the same label and fans had their hopes of reuniting with Teddy and watch the 3 of them record an album together.

But 'til this day, D.M has yet to find a label and we haven't heard from him for about... how many years?

Well, I wanted to point out that Masta Wu didn't just pack up and "ditched" D.O for Y.G.

^thanks for clearing that up (: it was interesting to read....its good to hear that he just didnt "ditch" D.O. for Y.G.

o__o" How long ago was this? I met D.O ( Lee Hyun Do ) like 3 times. He LIVES in LA, and does kendo, and comes to visit the dojo I go to sometimes. He has a nose stud. kekeke. and even though he's old, he tells me to call him 오빠.( He's like 오빠가 blah blah blah ) =__=" he's in his 3o's. All I knew about him was that he was in duex and he told me he wrote JinuSean's 말헤줘. He's weird though. When anyone tries to ask him about the other member of duex who died, or anything about his singing career, he goes "Don't talk about him to me." =___=" But he's good at kendo though. XD

edit: OH YEAH. and when I said that I didn't know who he was, he was like " 나 인터넸에서 욕해세 notorious 하는대..." (trans: I'm really notorious on the internet for cussing though...."

edit: OH YEAH. and when I said that I didn't know who he was, he was like " 나 인터넸에서 욕해세 notorious 하는대..." (trans: I'm really notorious on the internet for cussing though...."

He's talking about the incident on his Cyworld few years ago.

Ever since the news broke out that D.O had obtained an Argentina citizenship,

people criticised him for abandoning his Korean citizenship to avoid military service.

His Cyworld was flooded with hate messages and criticism and unlike a "public figure" D.O is,

he replied each message and cussed out a lot of those who bad-mouthed him.

Yeah... it was like pouring gasoline over a fire and soon after D.O closed his Cyworld for a while.

You're lucky to meet Mr. "Living legend" himself in the flesh and speak with him.

He's an idol for someone like me who spend his childhood listening to Deux.

You can't deny his impact on the Korean music industry either.

While he is a performer, he is also one of the best producer to work with, whether the music is hip-hop, R&B, house, dance, pop, ballad, etc.

R.I.P Kim Sung-jae.

^really?> He's a living legend? o__o" hahaha, maybe I should have had more respect for him. I was like joking around with him and stuff. He's really chill. o_____o" I grew up listening to seo taiji xDDD. I got into the Kpop scene after duex broke up. like in 1995. He's ugly though xDDD. =__=" woooow. no wonder he drives a niiiice car. A BMW . puahahha.

edit: My mom just said that he lives in NY. and comes to visit LA. o_o" where does he live? O___O" Cuz I see him every few months.... haaha. I should so go and buy his album and get it autographed. xD

how can you take those beefs seriously when half of them look so goofy. he couldve atleast put some better pics up, especially that movement pic LOL. fuc are they in a jungle for? or did he pick those pics on purpose?

btw i think he missed an mc sniper beef? i remember back a couple years ago mc sniper got jumped at a bar or something

how can you take those beefs seriously when half of them look so goofy. he couldve atleast put some better pics up, especially that movement pic LOL. fuc are they in a jungle for? or did he pick those pics on purpose?

btw i think he missed an mc sniper beef? i remember back a couple years ago mc sniper got jumped at a bar or something

Yeah CBMass' song Mr LIAr was dissing MC Sniper

Yeah CBMass' song Mr LIAr was dissing MC Sniper

^ Really, CB Mass and Sniper in a beef. How did that get started?