Quantcast
Jump to content
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨Go Go Song" Drama on January 25th and 26th at 21:30 on CGNTV ♡ ♡ ✨

Recommended Posts

Another OST for "Go Go Song"

Benji of B.I.G, sing for 'Go Go Song' OST

  • 2019.01.25 10:46

 

Benji of B.I.G was selected as the main singer of the 'Go Go Song' OST.

On May 25, GH Entertainment said, "B.I.G's Benji participated in the CGNTV new drama 'Go Go Song' OST, "My Girl ".

574372_249504_447.jpg

'My Girl' is the main theme song of Gong Cheol-soo (Seung Ki-yoon), the father of the female main character Gong Sunhwa (Yoon Eun Hye). Gong Cheol-soo, who was a free spirit and neglected his family, showed the joy of first encounter with his daughter.

 

Benji, who has been challenging solo songs for the first time in this OST, is thrilled to sing about the melancholy of a man in love, who will add emotion to his song.

CGNTV The new drama 'Go Go Song' is a story of a social worker who is afraid when facing marriage in front of her, and the ordinary people surrounding her. Yoon Eun-hye, who starred in 'Suleim's attention', 'Coffee Prince's 1st shop', and Joo il-Joo, from 'youth age' and 'temperature of love' are the main leads.

574372_249505_4422.jpg

'Go Go Song' will be broadcasted by CGNTV in 170 countries. In Korea, it will be broadcasted on February 25 and 26 at 9:10 pm.

Benji's OST 'My Girl' will be available at various music sites on the 26th and 12th.

 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=574372&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#_enliple

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love seeing Eun Hye Yoon so soon in a new project and she already has my full support.:thumbsup::tounge_wink:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's good in playing a distraught character. I love her acting in this drama. And to think that she plays 2 different characters (in Love Alert & Go Go Song) in almost the same time just show you that she's a versatile actress.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

She's good in playing a distraught character. I love her acting in this drama. And to think that she plays 2 different characters (in Love Alert & Go Go Song) in almost the same time just show you that she's a versatile actress.

 

 

Guys, where can I watch the full drama ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, aish199123 said:

Guys, where can I watch the full drama ?

I would really like to know this too...there are a lot of restrictions on sites for viewing in the UK sadly...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

I would really like to know this too...there are a lot of restrictions on sites for viewing in the UK sadly...

 

Sorry I can't help you. It seems CGNTV didn't put the previous episodes (epi 1) on their homepage, so you  have to watch it live (livestreaming) on CGNTV channel in your own country. 

For CGNTV US the drama (epi 1) will be broadcasted at 22:40 (US time) today.

 

For everyone who want to watch epi 2 live this is the link :

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the fact that I don't understand their language, I was moved by this drama Go Go Song. I literally cried and YEH delivered a very good performance. I love the  ending, something like La La Land. It's been a while since I saw her dance. A big applause to the writer, PD, the production team, YEH and to the entire cast.

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For everyone who didn't have a chance to watch this mini drama, you can watch it on February 3rd at 11 o'clock (KST) for 2 epi back to back.

 

Anyway, happy to see YEH dance again at the ending :wub:

@curiousyeh I think YEH should tried a musical drama for her next project, just like La La Land ;)

 

The dance ^_^

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1089171845516021762

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

Despite the fact that I don't understand their language, I was moved by this drama Go Go Song. I literally cried and YEH delivered a very good performance. I love the  ending, something like La La Land. It's been a while since I saw her dance. A big applause to the writer, PD, the production team, YEH and to the entire cast.

 

 

 

 

I dint get to watch the live broadcast . Is Der any way I can watch it online elsewhere ?plz help .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

천단비 (Cheon Dan Bi) '머물러요(Stay)' MV - CGNTV '고고송' OST

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

For everyone who didn't have a chance to watch this mini drama, you can watch it on February 3rd at 11 o'clock (KST) for 2 epi back to back.

 

Anyway, happy to see YEH dance again at the ending :wub:

@curiousyeh I think YEH should tried a musical drama for her next project, just like La La Land ;)

 

The dance ^_^

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1089171845516021762

 

 

Here is the ost song they danced on. I feel like dancing now. Watching YEH dancing smoothly is so refreshing. Thank you Unnie for all this energy and positive vibes. Please let us see more of this in the future. ^_^:wub:

Like why the drama had to only be 2 episodes, it's unfair.... huhuhu:tears:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoon Eun Hye updated her weibo 

 

005Pamgsly8fuim6euv7yj30e80e83yr.jpg

尹恩惠_Grace 

昨天 22:24 来自 聚美优品客户端

好久没这么近距离的拍照啦~啊哈哈哈(想看更多精彩内容,查看timeline_card_small_web_default.png网页链接
 
I haven’t been taking photos so close for a long time~ Ah hahaha (google translation)
 
  • 005Pamgsly1fzkcr9ewjij30u00u0gyi.jpg
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her Weibo update :

"The drink I chose today is a large cup and a concentrated ice vanilla latte" ~ ( want to see more exciting content, check the web link )timeline_card_small_web_default.png

 

005Pamgsly1fzpsdq96bpj30hs0hswit.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzpsdqsfwwj30hs0hsjv6.jpg

005Pamgsly1fzpsdrh6g0j30hs0hswie.jpg

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Go Go Song" teaser,

Notice for encore broadcasting !!!

Tonight, 11 pm (GMT+9) you can watch again the whole epi (1&2) through live streaming via CGNTV live :

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...