Quantcast
Jump to content
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨Go Go Song" Drama on January 25th and 26th at 21:30 on CGNTV ♡ ♡ ✨

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

YOONEUNHYE enter list 20 The Most Beautiful Asian Women In The World Of 2018 by StyleCraze.Com 
_
StyleCraze is The Largest Beauty Community in The World to get solutions to all beauty questions and follow the latest beauty trends

 

The full article :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-asia/%3famp=1

 

This news is a proof that Yoon Eun Hye name is still appreciated/reckoned by people internationally despite Korean netz said otherwise. 

Edited by lonetwilight
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lonetwilight said:

 

The full article :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stylecraze.com/articles/top-10-most-beautiful-women-in-asia/%3famp=1

 

This news is a proof that Yoon Eun Hye name is still appreciated/reckoned by people internationally despite Korean netz said otherwise. 

 Thank you, sis. Despite her long hiatus, YEH made it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Additional info regarding YEH mini drama on CGNTV 

she will be playing the role of a social welfare worker named Gong Seon Hwa (32 yo)

The mini drama was crankup in mid December 2018

It's scheduled to air for the first half of 2019

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, lonetwilight said:

Additional info regarding YEH mini drama on CGNTV 

she will be playing the role of a social welfare worker named Gong Seon Hwa (32 yo)

The mini drama was crankup in mid December 2018

It's scheduled to air for the first half of 2019

 Thank you. Who is the male partner in the drama?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

 Thank you. Who is the male partner in the drama?

 

 

Ji il Joo. His IG account is @lonely_stump 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XI don’t know if YEH visit soompi. But I’m sure she reads English. 

 

This is my prayer for  YEH.

 

I pray for God to continue to embrace her with His overflowing blessings & graces. May God continue to shield her from people who never stop to hurt her, spreading lies just to put her down. May God continue to  comfort her from people who are hurting & abusing her kindness.

 

YEH seems more happier, thanks to her faith and stronger trust in God. She has her family and friends who love her to keep her going. I know she recognize the support of her fans, that’s why she is active in social media.

 Fighting. 

 

Thank you to her fans who update us and continue to give her love & support.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Additional info regarding YEH mini drama on CGNTV 

she will be playing the role of a social welfare worker named Gong Seon Hwa (32 yo)

The mini drama was crankup in mid December 2018

It's scheduled to air for the first half of 2019

do you know the name of the mini drama ? So i can add the info , thanks .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

do you know the name of the mini drama ? So i can add the info , thanks .

I still don't have any info about it. I will let you know when I have the info ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...