Quantcast
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨Go Go Song" Drama on January 25th and 26th at 21:30 on CGNTV ♡ ♡ ✨

Waiting for English subtitles for episode 10, it is an important episode, reflection is ok but too many flashbacks with two of them repeating a scene in the same episode after others from the previous episode. There was something repetitive with the revelation article recalling the one with Hwang Jae Min from second episode, let's see where the screenwriter wants to lead us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As a YEH’s fan  for a decade. I stood by her and I will stand by her in the future. I’m disheartened of the reaction of some about her comeback. 

I still see her going through a rough road going back to  Drama-land because of too much pressure from the public. But you know, the more putting down, the more I appreciate her as an artist. Despite that the drama is a low budget and the production people are unexperience and not high profile compared to TvN, OCN, JTBC, Yeh & CJM managed to uplift the drama with their solid acting and great chemistry. 

I still enjoyed the drama and YEH’ drama scenes are superb. But of course, she did great in comedy and romantic scenes and her acting with all are fine. So for the sake of my  love for YEH, I chose to see the good things of this drama. 

I do believe that the industry will appreciate her work here & she will receive a better offer. I’m very confident.   W24 members are so gifted. Fighting 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

As a YEH’s fan  for a decade. I stood by her and I will stand by her in the future. I’m disheartened of the reaction of some about her comeback. 

I still see her going through a rough road going back to  Drama-land because of too much pressure from the public. But you know, the more putting down, the more I appreciate her as an artist. Despite that the drama is a low budget and the production people are unexperience and not high profile compared to TvN, OCN, JTBC, Yeh & CJM managed to uplift the drama with their solid acting and great chemistry. 

I still enjoyed the drama and YEH’ drama scenes are superb. But of course, she did great in comedy and romantic scenes and her acting with all are fine. So for the sake of my  love for YEH, I chose to see the good things of this drama. 

I do believe that the industry will appreciate her work here & she will receive a better offer. I’m very confident.   W24 members are so gifted. Fighting 

thank you for writing this. It means a lot to know that I am not the only one who feels like this. Like you I choose to look at the positive. I will hold full judgement until the drama is finished and I've rewatched it in full. That way I can better appreciate and critic each episodes.

• Like 5

I watched episode 10 with English sub, I feel better. I  don’t hate the episode. In fact, it give me a better understanding of the characters & situations. 

What I love with YEH, she always delivers. Looking forward to see her in a high profile and ambitious projects. 

• Like 3

DtPemIfU8AEf0IQ?format=jpg

DtPe62RUwAEWTaF?format=jpg

DtPfaeRU4AAbnSn?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.10 #설렘주의보 'BURBERRY' The Large Tri-tone Leather Belt Bag £1,790 cr to owner

DtPhRHaU0AEtlYp?format=jpg

DtPhLTNVYAAZu6p?format=jpg

DtPhNJgU0AAiI7k?format=jpg

DtPhOf-VsAAk73p?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.9 #설렘주의보 'NEONMOON' Neondust Check Pocket Jacket $91.17 and Pants ₩79,000 cr to owner

DtSAkUhUcAA6xtL?format=jpg&name=orig

DtSAkh3U8AES574?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.9 #설렘주의보 'AGATHA PARIS' bracelet with drawstring funk_blue €35 cr to owner

DtP1Y8FUwAATN-Y?format=jpg

DtP1ZJGU4AArziK?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.10 #설렘주의보 'HOMFEM' quarter sleeve float t shirt_navy ₩47,500 cr to owner

DtSDxJUU8AAqQqj?format=jpg&name=orig

DtSDxUvU0AA_ILu?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.10 #설렘주의보 'ETAM PARIS' Janel-Deshabille $72 cr to owner

DtSBysSU4AEU9zC?format=jpg&name=orig

DtSBzWgVsAAkISz?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.9 #설렘주의보 'BOUTIQUE MOSCHINO' pearly dog pyjama-style blouse CAD$549.95 cr to owner

DtTJZJAU8AAsz-R?format=jpg&name=orig

DtTJZVRU8AAc8GF?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.11 #설렘주의보 'HOMFEM' roundneck knit ₩94,400 cr to owner

DtYFejjU0AA3aE-?format=jpg&name=orig

DtYFexZU8AACXao?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.10 #설렘주의보 'SJYP' prism striped polo shirt ₩71,100 cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 5

What's up with all this "bad mood" ? I'm one of long time fans too but why is just because of a "not so good" episode of her recent drama everyone feel disheartened. I already passed the phase of where every negative aspects about YEH will affect my affection to her. For me no matter how low the rating (of her drama) is or how she's been criticized before, she's still my no 1 idol. And I will always support her no matter  what. So if someone ask me if I will still watch her drama, I will say : of course I will, although I have to sacrifice my sleep lol. That's just a form of my support for her.

I maybe rarely post my comment here lately since I'm kind of busy but I still follow this site and the others too.

So cheers up everyone ;)^_^

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

No matter what as long as yoon eun hye was  there in any drama im gonna watch it for sure..❤️❤️❤️

• Like 7

I confess, I haven't actually watched episode 10 yet...having heard/seen so many spoilers (subbed) about it, I don't think my heart will be able to take the angsty emotions and YEH's tears. She can cry over spilled milk and I would believe it and cry with her. I think I will only watch it when episode 11 is out because that will help diffuse whatever unhappiness I'll feel watching our OTP part ways. 

@lonetwilight I agree with you 100%! I don't understand why the mood became so dour on this forum straight after episode 10 airing. Don't tell me people were thinking everything was going to sail smoothly for the 'honey-milk couple' (my new name for them ❤)? And don't let ratings affect you! Come on now, we've been through worse than this as fans right? Everyone's support has always been unwavering! 

I fully understand the need for the story to go down this particular route - YJ needs to fully comprehend the extent to which she herself is willing to sacrfice in order to be with WH. Forgiveness and trust, I believe, are major themes in this drama. YJ needs to learn some lessons and the truth, when revealed, is used to test her mettle. Up until episode 9, I think she was being quite naive about the whole relationship. Remember, she's a novice in love and none of her past flames/relationships has worked out and up to the point of being so serious. I don't think she was ready prior to the whole mess that took place. I'd rather YJ be shaken up early on in their relationship than rush straight into something and then break apart when she really needs to be strong. For instance, when/if she ever needs to go head to head with the Wife Wannabe - as a top star, I want her to be able to face her rival properly without really needing to rely on WH. Not sure if it was just me, but with the mindset that YJ had before, I don't think she had her 'claws sharpened' for a fight. YJ character just isn't like that. I feel episode 10's misunderstanding will toughen her up a bit. 

On another note, I have read some of the comments of people who are not liking the drama on english websites...uhm...that's their opinion and they're entitled to it. But it's justified, because it isn't an original drama. There are many cliches and the team behind the scenes are new and inexperienced. However, our OTP is goals, right?! Aren't they?! Like the fact that they are shining and sparks are flying so much that I'm scared they'll set fire to my bedcovers when I watch the episodes in bed (it's freezing here in the UK), is a testimony to how hard they're working. As long as we, the fans, and majority of the viewers appreciate their work and experience the thrill of first and real love of two adults, I think they can all say they've achieved what they set out to do, right?!

Happy watching and discussing guys! :wub:

• Like 6

Can I just say that YYJ in green overalls (when she was doing general cleaning of the house) was so daebak! Minimal make up and casual style really suit her. 

YEH carried the look well as usual. Another reason why I look forward to seeing her on screen is because of her fashion. 

• Like 4

@curiousyeh

Gracedberry, why they are together? 

I’m so excited of their reunion, why?

Sung Ki Yoon, Yoon Yoo Sun and Yoon Eun Hye maybe for CGNTV, he wrote beautiful spot and family picture

CGNTV is Christian Global Network Television

Yoon Yoo Sun presents a TV programme there maybe Yoon Eun Hye will make an appearance either on her TV programme or on the channel. 

• Like 4

Bothered

20181202111055569cijq.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's "Love Alert" behind-the-scenes photos were released.

MBN drama "Love Alert" has been waiting for every Wednesday and Thursday with the romance of star doctor Cha Woo Hyun (Chun Jung Myung ) and top star Yoon Yoo Jung (Yoon Eun Hye). Yoon Eun-hye (Yoon Yoo Jeong) is showing off her lively behind-the-scenes debut.

In the public photos, you can see the colorful charms of Yoon Eun-hye from the script to the cute moments. Above all, her serious attitude, carefully checking the script without letting go of the scene until filming, brightens the scene. We are working together with our fellow actors and staffs in advance to try out the perfect scenes, and we are doing our best every moment despite the nodules.

Yoon Eun-hye, who wears short-haired uniforms, colorful patterned trousers, and a sensual visor hat, is also added to the fun of watching. In addition, she is the back door of the work of making a scene with a cheerful atmosphere as a maker of 'Love Alert '.

An official from the 'Love Alert advisory' said, "Yoon Eun-hye is shooting really hard in one scene. I applaud her for doing her best even though she is in a difficult situation due to the vocal cord nodule. I would like to ask for her a lot of support and love, she who is spreading bright energy like a warm sunshine. "

Cr: https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181202111055461 (excerpts translated with Google) 

Accurate translation needed please

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

An official from the 'Love Alert advisory' said, "Yoon Eun-hye is shooting really hard in one scene. I applaud her for doing her best even though she is in a difficult situation due to the vocal cord noduleI would like to ask for her a lot of support and love, she who is spreading bright energy like a warm sunshine. "

Cr: https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181202111055461 (excerpts translated with Google) 

Accurate translation needed please

No wonder some netz said that her voice is different now :mellow: I hope she takes good care of herself...

Anyway, regarding her & Yoon Yoo Sun in a picture together I think she become a guest of a programe that YYS hosted. According to YYS's bio, she's hosting a variety show aired by CGNTV which is called "Scent of Sky" since 2011 till now.

• Like 3