Quantcast
Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨Go Go Song" Drama on January 25th and 26th at 21:30 on CGNTV ♡ ♡ ✨

I'm ready to watch episode 7 and I want more funny scenes, jealousy, hugs and good kisses from Eun Hye Yoon.;)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, 1981sam said:

Anyone who can post ep7 raw..sad I didn't watch live today.

[VIDEO RAW] 181121 #Fluttering Warning #Love Alert  EP 7

• Like 4

Ratings for episode 7: 1,492%

With new Wednesdays-Thursdays dramas starting on other channels earlier and "Love Alert" late time slot. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gracedberry said:

Ratings for episode 7: 1,492%

With new wed-thu dramas starting on other channels earlier and "Love Alert" late time slot. 

Lowest rating for this drama. I really hope, it won’t go down, just steady. Cable dramas are being aired at 9:30 pm compared to 11 pm. of Love Alert. 

But the drama is getting  better, right. 

I hope it will not discouraged YEH to accept future dramas. 

I’m afraid to visit soompi the next weeks for fear to see rating going down (sorry). I just want to enjoy. 

The goid thing, the international viewers enjoy it.

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay. 

• Like 2

@curiousyeh

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay

At the press conference Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung looked indeed nervous but MBN's choice of 23:00 time slot for "Love Alert" is not that bad because with an earlier or same time slot as national channels, the confrontation will have been more difficult, with this late time slot for "Love Alert" even if national channels start their dramas at 22:00 and end them around 23:15 or 23:30 (with advertisements or 70 minutes episodes) "Love Alert" does face them only for 15 or 30 minutes. I still think that night-owls exist in South Korea too, hoping that they can watch "Love Alert". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gracedberry said:

Calificaciones para el episodio 7: 1,492%

Con los nuevos dramas de miércoles a jueves que comienzan en otros canales antes y en el intervalo de tiempo "Love Alert". 

This comedy is very well and I hope that the ratings of episode 8 will increase.;):):tounge_wink:

• Like 3

DskemhsVAAALrKL?format=jpg

DskemsbVAAEESUk?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'SANDRO' two-tone lace dress £290 cr to owner

DslCJwVU0AAAbqL?format=jpg

DslCNlxUcAMTzqv?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'Delvaux' brilliant mini box (sold out) cr to owner

Dsk98R_VYAATKe0?format=jpg

Dsk9-REVAAA2u4O?format=jpg

Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜 #LoveAlert drama ep.7 #설렘주의보 'MSGM' floral-printed cotton blazer $302 (sale price) cr to owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter 

• Like 2

:warning:

Be careful, there are many YEH antis pretending to be her fan, posting on many places saying different things just to instigate a fan war. It happened so many times like on popular blogs. Her antis (pretending to be her fans) would bash other actresses to make others hate her more and to make her fans and other fanbases fight. So just try to ignore it. As a YEH fan, I know YEH tries to avoid scandals like the plague, which is probably why she unfollowed him, cause as the drama progresses, more people are shipping them and her unfollowing him, is also a way of protecting him from antis.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

@curiousyeh

When I saw the presscon, both YEH & CJM appeared nervous. Maybe they new they know that the timeslot is so bad. Koreans are workaholic, they will rest for that time and maybe watch it in replay

At the press conference Yoon Eun Hye and Chun Jung Myung looked indeed nervous but MBN's choice of 23:00 time slot for "Love Alert" is not that bad because with an earlier or same time slot as national channels, the confrontation will have been more difficult, with this late time slot for "Love Alert" even if national channels start their dramas at 22:00 and end them around 23:15 or 23:30 (with advertisements or 70 minutes episodes) "Love Alert" does face them only for 15 or 30 minutes. I still think that night-owls exist in South Korea too, hoping that they can watch "Love Alert". 

Sis, hallyuyeh has better explanations. Its in her twitter and Love watch soompi. 

The good News (I posted earlier) the drama has a lot of  Ads. It is making money. 

So let’s (I) be happy that she came back with a solid actor. I super love their chemistry. The drama is getting better. Fighting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

:warning:

Be careful, there are many YEH antis pretending to be her fan, posting on many places saying different things just to instigate a fan war. It happened so many times like on popular blogs. Her antis (pretending to be her fans) would bash other actresses to make others hate her more and to make her fans and other fanbases fight. So just try to ignore it. As a YEH fan, I know YEH tries to avoid scandals like the plague, which is probably why she unfollowed him, cause as the drama progresses, more people are shipping them and her unfollowing him, is also a way of protecting him from antis.

Nice of her, but ... Who will protect her from antis ?? ... Oh OK that's us (her fans) :sweatingbullets::phew:

• Like 3

i love how this drama has not much of long duplicity and secrets. sure there are lots of issues arising as the episode goes along but the peotagonists and their allies are open with each other. they talk things out instead of dragging it for long. i suppose that is the reason why i find Fluttering Warning so refreshing. It's familiar without being run of the mill. 

• Like 4

@curiousyeh

Sis, hallyuyeh has better explanations. Its in her twitter and Love watch soompi. 

The good News (I posted earlier) the drama has a lot of Ads. It is making money. 

About "Love Alert" choice of time slot and advertisements making time slot of dramas later, explanation for ratings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1