Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybelline Li

Cheap But Cute Dresses

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Can anyone reccomend a store and dress if possible?
My tennis banquet is coming up in two weeks and i want to buy a cute but cheap dress, i've went to Macy's but their dresses don't appeal to me at all, i'm looking for bubble dresses preferably, i went around the mall but the dresses seemed overpriced and ugly x_x;, i'm looking towards the 60-100 dollar range.

and for those who want to also recommend a dress, i have a pear shaped body and very broad/wide shoulders @_@.

something similar to this:

1784_30458.jpg

thank you!

Posted

I'm not exactly sure if they have a lot of franchises outside of the GTA, but there is this store called "Earth" located in Pacific Mall. They have tons of dresses, the cheapest which are rougly $40. The more expensive ones can go up to around $80+. It's located in Markham.

I don't think that they have bubble dresses in particular, but they have a LOT of dresses. Their website is freedress.ca

Personally, I think that bubble dresses would be a bit more expensive because they seem quite unique. =P I've never heard of them up until I stumbled upon this thread.

P.S. That looks REALLY cute! Where did you find it?

Posted

try forever21, they have tons of bubble dresses that are cheap

44982826-01.jpg

Posted

^

^

haha, i got it from cct-fashion.com, i fell in love with that dress when i first saw it, but when i saw the measurements i hesitated to buy it blah, i regret it, its only 10 dollars plus shipping @_@ then again theres that minimum killer requirment

^

I went to forever21 but their dresses didn't seem that nice, they looked really modern. and there was a very small section of dresses T_T.

edit: wow that dress looks nice @_@ i think imma go recheck later this week..

Posted

forever 21 or wetseal if you're looking for cheap but cute.

or you can find that cct dress somewhere at the soompi selling and trading forum.. i think i've seen a couple people selling that.

Posted

forever 21. my roomie just bought a cute black dress there for like 12 bucks.

Posted

delias?

154388_w_s.jpg

that one is like $40 only bubble dress i saw on the site

154334_blk_w.jpg

or in pink for like $55?

154389_mul_fr.jpg

$44?

154062_grn_w.jpg

i plan on getting this more my 8th grade graduation thing

in green but there also black brown dark blue and yellow?

and theres more on the site...

hope that helped and u can also try forever 21 or wetseal?

but the dress u have in ur post is really cute and pretty!

Posted

I so a couple of people selling that dress in the selling forum here at soompi.

Posted

the best time is dillards right after homecoming/prom. they sell 100 dollars dress for 25 bucks

Posted

I'm not exactly sure if they have a lot of franchises outside of the GTA, but there is this store called "Earth" located in Pacific Mall. They have tons of dresses, the cheapest which are rougly $40. The more expensive ones can go up to around $80+. It's located in Markham.

I don't think that they have bubble dresses in particular, but they have a LOT of dresses. Their website is freedress.ca

Personally, I think that bubble dresses would be a bit more expensive because they seem quite unique. =P I've never heard of them up until I stumbled upon this thread.

P.S. That looks REALLY cute! Where did you find it?

They have taht dress at Pmall, I forget what the name was ... but im 100% sure they have it there.

(321stars Dude, lets go i'll show u where it is!

Posted

you can keep checking at ross b/c sometimes they sell cute dresses for cheap