Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wils

[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

Hello every one I am new here ... I watch this drama on Arirange ...

I like period dramas ... I hope this one will be good ...

and I want to thank aida_ladida for the links .... :rolleyes: I missed the 2EP you helped me :)

wills anything for Jang Hyuk! Upset as it is that I didn't manage to catch him when he was in Singapore.

I won't be commenting much on the series as I normally prefer to watch a few epis continuously, though I did watch epis 1 & 2

up to epi 3 is still during the childhood years

Its going to be a long haul - technically we are getting about 1 3/4 episodes a week from Arirang. The last series King's women was like 130+ episodes.

Anyways episode 3 links

Epi 3 Sendspace

Epi 3 Watch

Thanks aida_ladida again for the links. This is eh....the fourth time I watch Dae Mang. Thanks to you, it's so easy, just one click (watch link)! Do you know how long the watch links will last? Hope the video clips won't be removed so quickly. :phew:

Hello every one I am new here ... I watch this drama on Arirange ...

I like period dramas ... I hope this one will be good ...

and I want to thank aida_ladida for the links .... :rolleyes: I missed the 2EP you helped me :)

Hey, fantoose. Welcome to the thread. I am sure you will like this series a lot. This is the first, so-called 'fusion period drama' which breaks some conventions taken for granted in the traditional period drama, i.e., ways of speaking in dialogues. I love the ways the writer raises questions and the characters ferret out the answers in the drama, such as who can be a hero (who is eligible)? What does it really mean of serving the people? What is the ideal society to you?

(Jae Young said the ideal society to him is the world where everybody can be a hero. sounds far-fetched? could be.

:sweatingbullets: JaeYoung, however, seems to really believe in it. That was very touching to me.)

What mobilizes the people? etc. Of course, these questions are nothing new, but have no right answers. Anyway, hope to see you around! ;)

Oh man, was just looking at the topics and noticed the actresses and actors in this drama are pretty good. Then when I looked into the pictures, it turns out I've watched this a long time ago without realizing the cast was so great.

It was really good I liked this drama. :)

wills thanks for the directional info the series - didn't know it was one of the earliest fusion saeguk drama.

As the drama moves to the adult scenes, it seems to me Jae Yeong's sole aim is get married - what are start!

off topic: As for the links on Veoh, don't know how long it will last, as long as its not "reported". I know a user whose account was closed due to posting of Zettai Kareshi just couple of days ago - it got viewed like 30,000+ in 1day. Anyways, Malaysians are already locked out of Veoh, and Singapore was to be afftected as well, but so far so good - keeping my fingers crossed. If it does happen will then move vids to other streaming sites.

off off topic Just in case if you guys don't know, you can download the vids as well from Veoh, to a maximum of 4 at a time, and its very fast too, as it uses peer-to-peer technology - somewhat like bittorrent. But you need to download the software - Veoh TV.

Epi 5 Sendspace

Daemang channel watch

Vid being processed - please check later.

Epi 5 Sendspace

Daemang channel watch

wow! thank you tons aida_ladida for all the links! haven't visited this thread ever since my last post and gee how glad am I to see all the eps being shared to those who us who cannot watch thru arirang. again thanks so much! love u much aida!!!

just wanna ask though...how many episodes are there gonna be aired thru arirang? are they cutting one episode into 2eps at arirang?

*edut* tried to look for great ambition thread at arirang just so i can have my questions answered but i couldn't find it...

Anyone have the 700mb version of the following on MU or RS?

Ep 21:

Ep 22:

Ep 23:

Ep 24:

Ep 25:

Ep 26 (finale):

assistance would be appreciated.

Bud

Hello~ Haywires, aida_ladida, roaceica, Budkor and hjkomo! *wave*

wills thanks for the directional info the series - didn't know it was one of the earliest fusion saeguk drama.

As the drama moves to the adult scenes, it seems to me Jae Yeong's sole aim is get married - what are start!

off topic: As for the links on Veoh, don't know how long it will last, as long as its not "reported". I know a user whose account was closed due to posting of Zettai Kareshi just couple of days ago - it got viewed like 30,000+ in 1day. Anyways, Malaysians are already locked out of Veoh, and Singapore was to be afftected as well, but so far so good - keeping my fingers crossed. If it does happen will then move vids to other streaming sites.

off off topic Just in case if you guys don't know, you can download the vids as well from Veoh, to a maximum of 4 at a time, and its very fast too, as it uses peer-to-peer technology - somewhat like bittorrent. But you need to download the software - Veoh TV.

Epi 5 Sendspace

Daemang channel watch

Aida, thanks again. Haha..

that is the only purpose in his life..it's exciting to see how that naive young man, indifferent to politics and power, gets into the middle of political struggles

. Thank you for the information about the p2p thing. ;) Do you think it's okay to put up your links at the front page (intro) of this thread?

just wanna ask though...how many episodes are there gonna be aired thru arirang? are they cutting one episode into 2eps at arirang?

*edut* tried to look for great ambition thread at arirang just so i can have my questions answered but i couldn't find it...

Each episode is cut into three pieces. So the total number will be 78 (26 X 3). wow!

BudKor, Ep. 21 is on the previous page

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=9741905

and generous and fantastic wils has not uploaded the remaining episodes, yet.

Be patient, and check back for updates. :)

Thanks hjkome, for the nice message!

Budkor, i will upload some of the remaining episodes this weekend! Thanks.

Each episode is cut into three pieces. So the total number will be 78 (26 X 3). wow!

FYI, saw a reply to the same question at Arirang, probably posted by Roaceica(?).

A bit baffled that the reply from ArirangTV was "60" when this series has a total of 26 full-length episodes.

FYI, saw a reply to the same question at Arirang, probably posted by Roaceica(?).

A bit baffled that the reply from ArirangTV was "60" when this series has a total of 26 full-length episodes.

huk.... :sweatingbullets: :blush: thanks tiki_sg for the correction. now we'll see how artistically Arirang repackages the total episodes. :blink::phew::w00t:

wils/hjkome

Thank you both for your quick response. Will keep checking back......

BudKor

Hi all, my hands were full yesterday. Here are links. I missed on the opening cred, but as each new episode has a minute or so overlap of last screened episode, nothing is missed.

Epi 06 watch

Epi 06 Sendspace

To everyone, I'm glad i could contribute.

wills its alright by me if you post links on intro page. Do note that Sendspace links are not permanent links, as I am not a paid user.

Hi all, my hands were full yesterday. Here are links. I missed on the opening cred, but as each new episode has a minute or so overlap of last screened episode, nothing is missed.

To everyone, I'm glad i could contribute.

aida_ladida

Thanks for taking the trouble to upload and share with the rest.

FYI, about the overlapping bit. It is not consistent. Example for today's episode, ArirangTV's version of Ep 7 but DM's actual Ep 3, started rightaway. So I guess it is right to only assume there's some overlapping (ranging from a split second to a few minutes) for second and third sub-parts for each original episode . . . hope I am making sense . . .

Millions of thanks, aida_ladida

Your time and efforts will be appreciated forever!

aida_ladida

Thanks for taking the trouble to upload and share with the rest.

FYI, about the overlapping bit. It is not consistent. Example for today's episode, ArirangTV's version of Ep 7 but DM's actual Ep 3, started rightaway. So I guess it is right to only assume there's some overlapping (ranging from a split second to a few minutes) for second and third sub-parts for each original episode . . . hope I am making sense . . .

tiki_sg, you are absolutely right. I was a bit eeehhhh to find the overlapping part is that long for Arirang version of Ep 6. It may be because the original episodes are not even in terms of the length ? :phew:

tiki_sg thanks for the heads up on the overlapping bit.

Here are episodes 7 and 8. Do note that that epi 7 on the stream site is in mpg2 format, so if you intend to merge the vids, you may not be able to do so. Was rushing out just now, so I just posted whatever was done first.

Epi 7 Sendspace

Epi 7 Watch

Epi 8 Sendspace

Epi 8 Watch

Hello~ Haywires, aida_ladida, roaceica, Budkor and hjkomo! *wave*

hello there wils! it's nice seeing my name in the thread..keke!!!

hello to every daemang lover in the thread!!! thanks so much to aida_ladida for all the links! so much love in this thread don't y'all think?

@ tiki_sg- that wasn't me who posted at arirang...maybe we both have the same brainwaves...glad to know someone already asked...

Here are episodes 7 and 8. Do note that that epi 7 on the stream site is in mpg2 format, so if you intend to merge the vids, you may not be able to do so. Was rushing out just now, so I just posted whatever was done first.

Thanks again for this lovely links! I never thought about merging until you mentioned it! What an idea!

It is unexpectedly fun to watch Daemang with eng-subs. I often could catch some meanings out of lines which I missed out in watching in Korean only.

The arirang version of Ep 7 contains the scene of JaeYoung and YeoJin where I find Jang Hyuk look the most beautiful throughout Daemang. :blush: :rolleyes:

hello there wils! it's nice seeing my name in the thread..keke!!!

hello to every daemang lover in the thread!!! thanks so much to aida_ladida for all the links! so much love in this thread don't y'all think?

Haha~~~ agree, agree!! contagious love virus around. :P