Quantcast
NotFromThisPlanet

Mixing Requests & Mixers

I need someone to mix my acapella to an instrumental!

pleaseee & thank you

and if someone knows also how to sync an audio file with a video file of me singing

that would be great too!

doesnt have to be done right away so if you are busy its fine!

Dang this thread completely flew over my head didn't even notice this.

I need someone who's willing to mix for me...going to submit clips soon to YG audition so yea, anyways, just leave your name i guess, and your email if you're willing to help, dont worry im not as demanding as i sound :P

trust me XD

Hey ;) i don't know if there is still anyone who'd want to mix for me.. but if there is, can you, please? <3

You can PM me or email me here: kwonjihye@yahoo.com

or if you want I can be the one to PM/email you. Please & thank you.

Heeeyy :D

lookin for a mixer to help me and my friend mix our acapella tracks toegther into an instrumental

and adjust our volumes so that they are the same (or just pretty close haha)

i tried mixing but...im reallly bad at it and only have free audacity lol

i tried amplifying the volume of some recordings too, but then they just started to

sound bad haha if someone could help us, thatd be greatly appreciated :]

if any one is willing to help me mix plz PM me ASAP. i need someone to mix my wonder girl song collab for me

i would love to mix the song together my self but then every time i do it, it turns out really bad and just be comes a failure so i really hope someone can help

Thanks

need someone to help mix covers that i'll be doing~!

someone who isn't too busy would be great (i do covers whenever i can so, i dont have a certain number of acapellas/instrumentals ready yet :P) PM me! thanks a lot!!

hey everyone, i'm an experienced mixer. i have a good ear and can create clean and professional sounding mixes. i use only the best software and effects and know how to use them well. i'll mix one of your songs and send you a sample of the mix for free so you can evaluate my services and decide if you want to pay. i will work more affordably than most because i'm a freelance engineer trying to get my work out there. email if interested: dk1187@yahoo.com

ps: anyone who uses ableton live can upload their whole set and i will pick up where you left off!

I am currently looking for a mixer for our group and myself, our sounds will be more cute and bubbly with techno for the group for now,mixes are mostyly for Kpop songs and I have a good amount of oringinals I would like to get a hot tune on. please PM me on here or my youtube www.youtube.com/Prissy232.

Thanks!!

would anyone want to be my little personal mixer? im in need of someone to mix a couple of songs cover...i want to record a couple of viet, one or two american and possibly a japanese or korean songs...so it would be great if you are especially familar with viet songs! please let me know if you're interested!!! =)

pm me or email me at xuant88@hotmail.com thank-you!

Seems like the thread has been dead for awhile... but I'll take my chances...

My friends and I are doing kpop dances for our school's talent show and we need smooth transitions between the songs we are doing.

We have the specifics down already (Like which parts of the song we are using, how long they are, and how long the song should be) Nothing fancy, just mash up the songs to where the transitions are smooth.

Anyone willing to help?

I mix too.

Since I want more practice doing this,

IF IT'S SIMPLE:

(like a dance mix with exact timings) or plopping a vocal track on top of an existing instrumental, those will only take me 15 minutes for a decent job.

IF IT'S MORE COMPLICATED:

like an original song with your own instrumental, or if you want some extra creativity/effects into a dance or vocal mix, I can't make any promises, especially if it's not super serious or important.

That being said, PM if you have anything :D

Example of work:

http://www.facebook.com/charvin

I am willing to collab, Train, and teach all who are willing to learn the art of mastering a soundfile.

I will teach you all step by step how to edit, master, and revise a multitrack 

The lessons will be based on EQ-Gain-Compression-and of course my own SECRET tricks....

so if you are a singer, rapper, or aspiring audio engineer  

PM me with your 

name:

favorite singer(s):

talent:

experience in recording music:

Please post in this thread if you are looking for someone to mix a song(s) for you.

If you would like to offer your talents as a mixer, please post in this topic and I will add your name to this post.

You may add and delete yourself from the lists by posting in this topic, or you may PM (private message) me and I will update this topic.

Request for song mixing

Filling Requests

Requests Filled