jahye

[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Though the way Joy and Sung Jae communicated in above show...more like friends....but many viewers noticed Sung Jae already realised who is the girl quite early....the voice, the hands/fingers....he at least remember. Guess for both of them being young idols....at least this much is "sweet candy" to their shippers

So no news on WGM? about new season. or MBC is quietly hoping viewers will forget and drop the show completely?

• Like 2

that was cute. thanks for posting @beth07; what show was this? like @Cedric Ong, think it is cute that he recognized her almost immediately and started giggling. he knew who it was. given how young they were, just a cute friendship itself is a win for shippers. :) still no sign of WGM renewal? waaaaaaah..... :bawling:

• Like 2

just checked out the ratings for oppa thinking - the show that replaced WGM and the ratings were so much lower!!! it has also changed time slot. not sure what this all means but it makes me wonder if it is okay to hope that WGM will come back after some time?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppa_Thinking

• Like 2

@beth07 yep thanks for posting this video! they were adorable!  It's really nice to see they still giggle and laugh abt their memories a long time after their run ended. I hope they keep in touch.  It was kind of a running gag that he insists on being the "oppa" when they only had a year difference but his reason that he had a few years on her in terms of debuting, well that makes sense now =D  Still is cute and funny though LOL

Sung JAe looked good and other WGM alums - Cao Lu and HongKi were there too. Cao Lu looked great but Joy looked so much thinner and I prefer her weight on WGM. Like the shorter hair on CL, the brief look I got I had the impression it made her look younger.

@LmanglaWhat is this show abt? So this is the show that replaced WGM?? HAve you seen a whole episode?  Is it bad to keep fingers crossed that any replacements they put in fail? and fail spectacularly? so we get our show back? =D

• Like 2

@cdcotr ~ actually have no idea what the show is about. hahahahha... so I was just curious to see if the ratings were better and were surprised to see that it was so much lower than WGM. seemed like such a waste considering how abruptly put WGM on freeze. according to wiki, the show was moved to a different time slot. so not sure what is airing at WGM slot currently. still keeping my fingers crossed that WGM will start airing again.

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Sorry, i'm new here... just want to share if it is possibly a new wgm comeback, my friend is having a vacation in seoul, and today when he is walking around to visit namsan tower he came across some people doing something like a small guerilla shoot. Wondering who the guy and the girl is?Anyone probably recognize them in the picture and the video footage, links below check it out!So could this be a new wgm comeback??

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19gBWdPucxnQwwBuLIPVvW5J_HW-QuZ3x/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C-5UCxXEqecCkxAiWIgUlE9yBKxYnToX/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qchrZfwjZURCWsO-kUQZsdSWW8D35bJF/view?usp=sharing

I apologize before if i'm not posting the links correctly and the quality of the picture and video footage

• Thanks 1

@rezzman

I don't recognise the ppl in the photo and clip. 

Also no news on WGM since now MBC strike is over and operations are back to normal.....or other related themed show. 

Actually if not marriage or dating....merely getting to know each other is also interesting eg My Ear's Candy.

Sidetrack abit....Henry will be on china dating show Perhaps Love season 4....partnering 24yo actress Chen Du Ling.

Spoiler

Some said he was already "married" in WGM....well, Heechul also participated in this china show in 2016....as well as "married' in WGM Global version many yrs ago.

One thing interesting about Perhaps Love is there are 2 pairs that really dated and got married after the show. Christy Chung and Zhang Lunshuo. Fu Xin Bo and Ying Er (ok, some suspected this pair dated/had feelings b4 the show).

The other shows...no matter WGM Korea or Global version....or another china dating show Let's Fall In Love...don't have such "success" rate.

And funny thing is Let's Fall In Love this yr invited a real couple Zheng Kai (actor/host) and girlfriend....then after the show, they broke up.  

Occasionally some celebrities would be asked about their WGM experience...or some mention. The most recent is Jo Se Ho. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/kim-hee-sun-asks-jo-se-ho-if-he-really-dated-his-former-on-screen-wife-cao-lu

Or some moments of Bomi and Choi Tae Joon are shown in a recent show Outrageous Roommates.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Occasionally some celebrities would be asked about their WGM experience...or some mention. The most recent is Jo Se Ho. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/kim-hee-sun-asks-jo-se-ho-if-he-really-dated-his-former-on-screen-wife-cao-lu

thats so cute.... wonder how accurate the translation is especially this part --

CNBLUE's Yonghwa, who was listening from the side, added, "Didn't you write her letters and stuff, too?"

I don't remember any letters and stuff in the show. what is he referring to? do folks remember?

On 12/15/2017 at 7:16 PM, Lmangla said:

thats so cute.... wonder how accurate the translation is especially this part --

CNBLUE's Yonghwa, who was listening from the side, added, "Didn't you write her letters and stuff, too?"

I don't remember any letters and stuff in the show. what is he referring to? do folks remember?

The article sounds abit vague....so i'm not sure like if they really try dating after WGM.

Well...i tend to believe abit when celebrities would say let's keep in touch after WGM....esp in their last ep. I know Cao Lu and Jo Se Ho said so, to meet up for a meal or 2 (unlike some just say goodbye and nothing else). Some even expressed interest in dating outside WGM eg Kang Ye Won to Oh Min Suk (Oh Yeah CP) when he bought her a coat.

I know they all start as going in as a job, for show...but feelings might develop. And some might want to give it a try after WGM....but feelings on the show might not "transfer" well to dates/meetups after WGM....maybe some do meetup very privately but things don't work out....so no successful cases so far.  

• Like 1