Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kmoviekpop

[movie 2008] Boy Meets Boy (소년, 소년을 만나다)

Kim Hye-Seong (Highkick) & Lee Hyun-Jin (Kimchee Cheese Smile)
20082281754_888729572_6837_0_cungyo.jpg

Actors Kim Hye-Seong (‘Highkick’ and ‘Jenny and Juno’) and Lee Hyun-Jin (‘Kimchee Cheese Smile’) are to act in a homosexual movie. On March 1st, their first filming of the movie, ‘Boy Meets Boy’, was done. The movie which deals with homosexuality is directed by Kim Jo-Kwang-Joo who also produced ‘No Regret’, which is another gay movie that was extremly well-received by both the media and the audience.

The film is about Min-Soo (played by Kim Hye Seong) who gets his money stolen from Suk-Yee (played by Hyun-Jin), and they later accidentally meet again on bus, which then spark their love.

A4C0_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

A4C3_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

A4D3_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

A4A1_rjadmswpqlsu.jpg

EC868CEB85842CEC868CEB8584EC9D84EBA.jpg\

2525bc2525d22525b32525e2_14_petrkim.jpg

_______

Another queer movie! Seems like Korean movie makers are finally releasing more gay theme movies.

The director, Kim Jo-Kwang-Joo, has his own blog, and keeps the filming updated.

To see more pictures and updates,

Go to: http://blog.naver.com/petrkim?Redirect=Log...No=100048191442

More pictures: http://blog.naver.com/ehgud9494/48325560

The second to the last pic makes KHS look like Yoon Eun Hye in "Coffee Prince" :lol:

Interesting... the plot is familiar, I've seen it before, but with a boy-girl couple. But then, it is a pretty common kind of plot.

Hahahah yeah, the kid does look like a girl who is crossdressing as a pretty boy... only he's not because he's really a boy, he's just pretty. ^o^

But I do find this very interesting, since it seems to me that despite all the fangirling going on with the so-called 'couples' in boybands, Korea is very conservative in its stand about homosexuality. Of course just because they've become more accepting of homosexual themes in movies doesn't mean it automatically translates to real life, but it's a start.

this sounds like it might be a kinda cute movie...hopefully there will be subs in the movie or someone upload it when it comes out xD

Kim Hye-Seong became cuter than before.

This look like it would be a cute and an interesting movie.

Hopefully it would be as good.

Can't wait for it the be release.

Does anyone know when this movie is being released.. it was shot a month or something ago, shouldn't it be released soon?

I really wanna see this .. ;[

KHS~ can't wait for the film xD I love ksh <33 still one of my favo. ulzzang XD

LMAO, the story line seems interesting. definitely want to watch :lol:

also, they're part of sitcoms that i previously watched!

i really liked no regrets 'cus one of my fav actor was in it as one of the main character.

no regrets was an older version...

but this one's with two young guys?

and one of them is kim hye sung? haha so cute~

def gonna see this~

i really liked no regrets 'cus one of my fav actor was in it as one of the main character.

no regrets was an older version...

but this one's with two young guys?

and one of them is kim hye sung? haha so cute~

def gonna see this~

I love the NO REGRET too.. bec. Lee Yeoung Hoon (one of the main character) is my dream hot actor!!! haaaaiiizzz...!!