Quantcast
creidesca

Lee Min Ki 이민기

wow... din know that he's 1985... i tot he was 23 or 24 this year (non-korean age)

anyway.. he's cool!

this guy somehow look a bit funny, i don't consider him good looking! but in some pics he do look cute!

more pics from the Pizza Etang site w/ Minki and Minki/Kim Ah Joong:

18mp.jpg

17qa.jpg

18xi.gif

15ow.gif

16da.jpg

13kk.gif

13dw.gif

17of.jpg

16jf2.gif

18ml.jpg

11rj.gif

13eg.gif

13ho.jpg

11wz.gif

memberimg017ls.gif

I'll post up the Pizza Etang CF and Making Of clips later

Thanks for all tranlations and clip. :D

I know him from X-man and like him immediately hahaha. he's so cute in X-man Special in Japan.

For another taste of Lee Minki's acting abilities, here's an action-comedy

Drama City episode entitled "Oh! Sarah" High Quality

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

dram6eh.jpg

"Oh! Sarah" is Minki's 2nd Drama City, aired on KBS in Jan 2005. The writer is Park Ji Suk (known for the acclaimed Drama City aired in 2004, "Blue Skies of Jeju Island"). The PD is Kim Kyu Tae (known for the very same "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" Drama City episode, which starred Uhm Tae Woong, and recently A Love to Kill). Minki, that year, was nominated for his role in "Oh! Sarah" and another Drama City episode in the One-Episode/Special Drama category at the KBS 2005 Drama Awards.

The cast of "Oh! Sarah" consists of aspiring/upcoming actors/actresses:

Lee Minki, who starred as the brother-in-law to title character Geum-soon in the 2005 hit MBC daily drama "Be Strong Geum-soon", and soon to be airing 2006 weekend drama "Really, Really Like You" with Eugene for MBC.

Na Yoon, whom many have become familiarized with through the 2005 KBS drama "A Love to Kill" as Bongku's roommate.

Seo Do Young, who took part in the hit 2004-2005 KBS drama "Emperor of the Sea" and is currently the lead of the 2006 KBS drama "Spring Waltz."

Yoo In Young, "Ja-kyung" in the 2005 KBS drama "Loveholic" starring Kangta.

Ahn Nae Sang, "Shinhyeok" and "Ganghyeok"/"Haeun"'s father in the 2005 mania drama "Resurrection" and Sang-young's manager in "18 vs. 29."

Others in "Oh! Sarah" include: Park Shin Ma (supposedly he either guest starred or had a role in MBC Non Stop 5), Jeon Do Young, and Nam Chang Hee.

I'm planning on subbing this particular Drama City, however, I am lacking a translator.

If anyone is up to the task, or is interested, please contact me.

Minki for Winter '03 So Basic:

sobasic1qx.jpgsoclose18ac.jpg

800053ar.jpg

800067md.jpg

I'll up the clip behind the So Basic Photoshoot later.

i hope he gets more recognition. i love him in x-man and can't wait to see him in his new drama

can someone upload the music video that he's in...i think it was feat in Soulstar Music Video i believe?