Quantcast
creidesca

Lee Min Ki 이민기

This was a wonderful surprise! I like these pictures too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actress Son Ye Jin briefly mentioned LMK favorably in her V Live.

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/amp/headline/2018/167610

Here is the English translation, using Google Translate.

Spoiler

[Maekyung.com MK Sports Kim Na Young reporter] Son Ye Jin mentioned the young actors.

On the afternoon of the 14th, Son Ye-jin communicated with the fans in the "Actor What Soda" broadcasted through Naver V Live.

Broadcaster Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the day, said, "I played with my brother or my brother. There are Lee Min Ki, Lee Min Ho and Jeong Hae In. I was a little nervous when I was younger? "I asked.

So Son Ye-jin said, "It is still awkward that you are a sister. I was always young, and I have been with older seniors."

"Minheo was the first to breathe with his younger brother. Minho was mature in appearance, and the feeling of softness was not great. Min-gi was more mature than he thought, and his age gap was not much different."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin said, "Haein, who is recently shooting a drama, feels soft. The title itself is 'pretty sister'. I am glad that the staffs are fortunate enough to look forward to it. "

All complimented that the chemistry with the actor was excellent, and Son Ye-jin said, "It seems that the color is not so clear. So it seems to be a good match, "he said.

Meanwhile, 'Go to see you now' is a film about the story that begins when Sua (Son Ye-jin), who left the world, appears in front of Woojin (So Ji Sub) with his memory lost. Released on the 14th.

• Like 1

Sorry for being absent T__T life has been busy LOL

Thanks for the continious updates! :heart: 

Minki looks healthy! Also he put some weight, right? His cheeks are chubbier kkk

*now back to backreading*

• Like 1

Screencaps of Minki and cast of BTIMFL doing the DVD commentary.

• Like 1

Re-posting my translation I did from the Japanese article. If you have any questions about my translation let me know~

[ARTICLE] Interview with Lee Min Ki! Asking Him About “Because This is My First Life” and More!

Q: You have returned to dramas for the first time in 5 years. Why did you decide to return now?

A: I haven’t really been avoiding acting in dramas. When I had offers in the past, it wasn’t the right time for me and I would just quickly look through the scripts of my past offers. But this time, as I looked at the script for “Because This is My First Life”, I really found everything about the drama really charming and interesting, including the characters and the settings in the drama. That’s why I decided to act in this drama.

Q: How was it like to act in a drama again after a long time?

A: I didn’t know what the ending was going to be as I worked on the drama, so it was fun to not know how it was going to end. It was also fun thinking about how the drama would progress as we worked on it.

Q: You were like a viewer of the drama as well.

A: You’re right. Before the drama began, I knew how the development would go only until episode 2. (laughs)

Q: There were a lot of scenes that made viewers laugh.

A: I wasn’t in this scene, but there was a scene where Ji Ho remembered the kiss from before as she was cleaning the table at work. The look on her face as she shook her head was funny.

Q: The cat that Se Hee had was very cute, too.

A: That cat actually is a twin. One of the twins are “Mint” and the other is “Lime”. One of the twins are very energetic, and the other twin is very spoiled. He likes to be hugged. When we filmed the scenes with the cat, we would choose either Mint or Lime based on which scene matched their personality.

Q: Ji Ho and Se Hee married soon after meeting each other coincidentally. Did you understand such a “high-speed” marriage?

A: Well... institutionally, it did progress quickly, but it was very slow in regards to emotions and skinship. It was in episode 11 and 12 that they kissed each other with romantic feelings... and it wasn’t until the end of the drama where they finally kissed again. 

Q: It’s unusual for a drama to progress slowly like that. The way the love between the characters slowly developed was done at a comfortable pace.

A: Yes. They carefully checked on each other’s feelings and slowly progressed on the skinship... this drama taught me that in marriage, what’s needed is not necessarily excitement, but having the confidence to know that you can live together with the other person. 

Q: Ji Ho is good at cooking. That was one of the things I liked about the drama, but do you think “being good at cooking” should be a requirement for a marriage partner?

A: Haha. If either one of us were good at it, I think that would be good. By the way, I don’t cook at all. I usually go to my favorite shop to buy take-out or buy a tomato and banana to eat... my eating habits are not good, right? (laughs) I’m at the point where I’m trying to control myself eating like that. (laughs)

Q: You had many heart-pounding scenes with Ji Ho, but where there any specific scenes that were heart-pounding for you while you were acting?

A: This scene is not really heart-pounding one, it’s more of a heart-warming scene. It’s the scene where Ji Ho and I spend the night lying next to each other. So Min is really petite and she fit snugly onto my arm. When So Min was next to me like that, it was heart-warming for me.

Q: Lastly, please tell us anything else you’d like us to know.

A: This drama is a very interesting and nice drama. This drama displays the values and conflicts of marriage, which in itself has become a recent social problem. It wittily combines that with a light touch to create this drama. When you watch it, you’ll be healed and it’s a drama that will vitalize you, so I’ll be happy if you enjoy it.

source

• Thanks 1

LMK offered a drama! Beauty Inside is the movie of my another bias, Hyo joo.Lol But I hope he accepts, SHJ is good too! 

• Like 2

LEE MIN-KI OFFERED TO STAR OPPOSITE SEO HYUN-JIN IN THE BEAUTY INSIDE DRAMA REMAKE

Lee Min-ki (Because This is My First Life) has been offered to star in JTBC’s drama version of the hit movie The Beauty Inside.

The actor’s agency confirmed that Lee Min-ki is currently considering the casting offer, but quickly clarified that the drama is just one of the projects he is reviewing, and that nothing has been decided yet.

Earlier reports also confirmed that Seo Hyun-jin (Temperature of Love) is courted to play the female lead.

The film version was about a man who wakes up everyday in a different body. However, the drama plans to have a heroine who only becomes a different person at specific times due to supernatural occurrence.

JTBC reportedly takes on the broadcasting rights of The Beauty Inside, but the timeslot and airing date has yet to be decided.

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/18/lee-min-ki-offered-to-star-opposite-seo-hyun-jin-in-the-beauty-inside-drama-remake/

• Like 1

Another info about it

Hope he will accept the project, because i really like the movie. And i really hope he will comeback to dramaland soon 

• Like 1

Lucky fans :)

Glad to see lee min ki again after long time, again in someone else post. Waiting for his update from account go_odx :wacko:

And anyone know the news about his casting for beauty inside? Is he accept it?

Hello! I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been making lots of LMK gifs as I go through his filmography. They’re mostly for myself, hehe, but I figured as long as I’m making them I may as well share them! I already post some on Dramabeans (where I spend most of my time) and Pinterest but thought maybe you all would be interested in me sharing them here? Let me know and I can link them here if anyone is interested!

I check the main Soompi site daily for news but never come on the forums, so this is my first time here! Impatiently waiting for his next project. I knew the wait would be hard, but not this hard. I’m hoping he accepts The Beauty Inside! I liked the movie and it has a really sweet message, and even though I’m not sure how they will adapt it into a TV show, I think it would be great to see him working with so many different actors as a premise like that would require. He’s not the first to come to my mind when I think of actors who could have chemistry with literally anyone, but now that I think about it, I’ve never seen him in something and thought that he didn’t have chemistry with his costar. He seems to get along well with all of his costars and it shows on-camera! I think he would do an excellent job in such a role... but he’s excellent in practically everything, haha. 

Edited by MindyP
  • Like 1

LMK sent a coffee truck in support of Park Joon Hwa, the director of BTIMFL, who is currently directing “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” What a nice gesture.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, MindyP said:

Hello! I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been making lots of LMK gifs as I go through his filmography. They’re mostly for myself, hehe, but I figured as long as I’m making them I may as well share them! I already post some on Dramabeans (where I spend most of my time) and Pinterest but thought maybe you all would be interested in me sharing them here? Let me know and I can link them here if anyone is interested!

I check the main Soompi site daily for news but never come on the forums, so this is my first time here! Impatiently waiting for his next project. I knew the wait would be hard, but not this hard. I’m hoping he accepts The Beauty Inside! I liked the movie and it has a really sweet message, and even though I’m not sure how they will adapt it into a TV show, I think it would be great to see him working with so many different actors as a premise like that would require. He’s not the first to come to my mind when I think of actors who could have chemistry with literally anyone, but now that I think about it, I’ve never seen him in something and thought that he didn’t have chemistry with his costar. He seems to get along well with all of his costars and it shows on-camera! I think he would do an excellent job in such a role... but he’s excellent in practically everything, haha. 

Hello, welcome to the thread Mindy :)

it will be our pleasure if you can share your Lee min ki gif here

and any post related to Lee min ki :D

adding post

KDrama beauty inside filming

Edited by nisfii
Add content

Beauty inside first teaser...yeayyy

It's worth to wait, he is looking more and more handsome.. :wub:

like his hairstyle here 

On 11/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, zukoren said:

Who's watching his latest drama? It looks good but i haven't started. ^^

Very late reply, sorry :(

i've watched it, and rewatched my favorite ep several times after it ends. Hope you'll enjoyed it too

I can say that TBI really popular when it airings in SK or international

glad the the actors and actress get more recognition :)

especially Lee min ki ssi, happy to see him again to be a model for magazine.. Hope he will get more projects this year :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1