Quantcast
joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

AW405975_05.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Ameera Ali hi chingu :wub: slow response because of yeah.. you know. ^_* ... this one is from my fav drama :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin : is alright darling :heart: , I send u this , one of most current drama I like to watch it  , If u didn’t watch it I hope u watch it one day :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 2/23/2019 at 4:09 AM, Ameera Ali said:

love him :heart:

same...one of my favourite dramas and OTP of 2017.  I practically camped on that thread.

I think he looks even better in Fiery Priest ,TBH...

The OST i loved the most from Live Up To Your Name

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Nothing as sweet as IU’s voice for :heart: in February :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Love this OST and the drama too...

The sad part in not watching a drama when it's currant isn't just in missing out on sharing the experience with others.  Even more it's when you happen to come across it years later and it's new to you.  But the thread has already closed it's door and your heart is bursting in just wanting to pay your respects to what you just saw.  So here is my shout out to Fantastic a drama that lived up to its name and was so worth the watch...  Real living is knowing that every breath you take is a gift...:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I hear this almost everyday since my friends, Alief and Dinni back from Kuala Lumpur wkwkwkwkwk :joy: they play this song everyday because their goal now is to move to Malaysia and live there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy:

14 years ago my uncle taught me how to sing with word full with 'A'. there are 5 alphabets that is important when sing. A I U E O and the hardest one is 'A' .. or in English 'I' .. so my uncle told me to listen to this song above. He said Siti Nurhaliza articulation when singing is perfect ^_* He said I must to learn from her. it's like when you sing 'A' or 'I' at the same time you must to blow your breath too so it would sounds more beautiful. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2