Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

I know -_- They've also shown FT island's fans from the Philippines i think as for se7en : one comment from twitter :(

although i'm happy for boa for her triple crown win, i hope we can see se7en win triple with his follow-up song or better, his song from his full-length album which i hope isn't too far away.

se7en's english is goooood. his pronunciation is better than most koreans. it was nice to hear. haha

as you guys know, se7en changed his hairstyle. i guess it's because he's preparing for a different song. on music bank though he put it up so it was hard to see.

you can see pictures of his new hairstyle here(it's not put up like in music bank):

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197114&page=1&bbs=

i personally like it. what do you guys think?

i got it from dc gallery. i'm not too sure what kind of event he was attending.

OMG, his new hairstyle looks really cute xD

i love it <3

i'll try to have the same hairstyle & hair color with him <3

There is a rumor that PHB performs in PV of the following tune of SE7EN :ph34r:

Is this rumor true?

The most of Korean FAN object it.

If the rumor is true,it seems to become a fuss.

My friend is FAN of SE7EN during seven years,she says that she will stop to be a FAN. (If the rumor is true) :tears:

My friend hates her. Actually, there are a lot of FAN so.

I want to believe that this rumor is a lie.

^^ Since you brought up the dislike of PHB subject, I'm curious and have a genuine question regarding her. Is there a reason why some fans of Se7en don't like her or her with him? I don't really know much about her other than from the dramas that I saw her in, of which I thought she was ok, but really didn't like or dislike her as an actress. Now I read A LOT of his fans left him after the relationship was revealed. Are they not fans anymore because they don't like her as a person or because she got Se7en? She generally seems like a sweet girl(looks-wise) and she must be really good to him if he's been with her for so long. I guess I'm just trying to understand the reason why because for me personally I could careless what a star I like does with his personal life, as long as he's not being a bad person doing bad things. I support him because I appreciate the talent and entertainment that he brings to me -_-

^^ Since you brought up the dislike of PHB subject, I'm curious and have a genuine question regarding her. Is there a reason why some fans of Se7en don't like her or her with him? I don't really know much about her other than from the dramas that I saw her in, of which I thought she was ok, but really didn't like or dislike her as an actress. Now I read A LOT of his fans left him after the relationship was revealed. Are they not fans anymore because they don't like her as a person or because she got Se7en? She generally seems like a sweet girl(looks-wise) and she must be really good to him if he's been with her for so long. I guess I'm just trying to understand the reason why because for me personally I could careless what a star I like does with his personal life, as long as he's not being a bad person doing bad things. I support him because I appreciate the talent and entertainment that he brings to me -_-

I don't know the the situation is like in your country

but in my, when they write an article about PHB, they don't write Park Han Buyl in the title, they say "Se7en's girlfriend". The fact that she is thought of not as herself but as someone's lover doesn't make us really happy. Why is that? We just think she is not enough for someone like Se7en.

I don't know the the situation is like in your country

but in my, when they write an article about PHB, they don't write Park Han Buyl in the title, they say "Se7en's girlfriend". The fact that she is thought of not as herself but as someone's lover doesn't make us really happy. Why is that? We just think she is not enough for someone like Se7en.

I have notice.that the media has always mention PHB as Seven's gf first b4 her name which I think is kinda sad for her. If you think about it if she only wanted to be known as seven's girl she would have reveal their relationship a long time ago. What makes PHB not good enough for seven? I'm really curious cuz a relationship of 8 years is not easy especially when you have to hide it. She was able to keep a man like seven by her side for 8 long years so she must have been doing something

very right. Another thing if a fan leaves an artist just cuz he's going to have his girl in his mv then that's plan stupid and I rather have that fan leave too cuz they weren't a real fan of his music from the beginning.

yeah, i read literally pages of panic on other sites about the rumored possibility of phb in se7en's follow up song mv but i didn't bring it here because obviously it's not confirmed yet. although i never thought well of the fans who left se7en after he revealed his relationship with phb, i think if he does agree to shoot a mv with phb at this point in his career he himself will be mainly to blame if he loses all his fans. se7en should very well know at this point that his fans, even though they have stayed by his side knowing he has a girlfriend, don't like phb at all, so shooting a mv with her while knowing his fans' dislike of her would not be appreciative of his fans' feelings. i trust that se7en knows better than that and that at a time like this when his career really cannot handle another big crisis, he won't agree to something that will make his fandom almost completely disappear.

as for why lucky 7s don't like phb, i think it's partly simply because she has had se7en for the past 8 years. this is just what i think though. and also, to be honest, while se7en was in america and phb was in korea answering people's questions about their relationship after it was revealed, there were times when she said stuff that really irked the lucky 7s. this is again just my guess but i think the lucky 7s see phb as someone who doesn't really care about se7en's fans and doesn't act very considerate of se7en's career as an artist.

oh and here's another link to more pictures of se7en with his new hairstyle:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=197119&page=1&bbs=

Ooooh, Music Core's stage was amazing <3

I'm going crazy with Digital Bounceeeeeeeeee xD...

The fanchants were awesome, they had made some noise <3...

Hope 'Digital Boice' will do better than 'Better Together' <3...

and hope he'll take his shirt off, haha... i wanna see his 7 packs xD....

Is Se7en really gonna have PHB in his new MV??? NO WAY! I believe Se7en isn't reckless to the point to have his GF in his MV. He, himself, said that he lost many fans because he revealed their relationship so NO, I don't think Se7en or his company are this stupid..

I mean, even when people ask him about her he ignores the questions! -_-

By the way, today's performance was HOT :w00t: