Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

*** Se7en will be appearing on Strong Heart and his episode is to air on August 31st. Check out the preview below.

My link

cr: BigBangShineeWorld4@YT

chrizzycrazy@dkpopnews.net

*** Se7en will be appearing on Strong Heart and his episode is to air on August 31st. Check out the preview below.

My link

cr: BigBangShineeWorld4@YT

chrizzycrazy@dkpopnews.net

OMG, so excited to watch this! Wait, was he crying at 0:10 of the preview?

for those of you who haven't yet, check out cecilia's blog.

looks like the filming for the late night variety was really cool. :D

loving the pictures and fan cams.

^

^

Yup, se7en changed his hairstyle.. The old one looks better to me though :mellow:

And there was that funny incident of the belt.. I want to watch it soon :D

-----------

Se7en's Strong heart episode looks funny & focused on him.. Looking forward to that one as well ^_^

365w.jpg

SE7EN에게 럭키세븐을 향해 포즈를 취해달라고 요청하니

"V" 포즈를^^

Credit Hello7

The amazing Cecilia has put of part 3 of Golden Fishery!!

If you haven't seen it yet, go go go to her blog!!! :D

Ohhh T____T got so emotional and teary whilst watching it! pfftt.

Eh. Thread so quiet these days :(

hi!! my names thuy

im new here, this is my first time posting in this thread>.< Se7en is one of my favorite artists ever. His voice is amazing, he can sing, dance, has the looks & personality and basically everything<3

i was wondering though, do you guys know any good sites for daily updates on him & stuff. i could find them myself, but i thought i would ask you because you probably know good ones right?

nguyenx_x, welcome! :)

cecilia's blog is probably the best place for se7en updates.

it's ceciliase7en.wordpress.com.

musically_divine, i also noticed that it's really quiet in here these days.

i'm thinking maybe it's because school's starting so people are getting busier.

From Allkpop:

Se7en picks Korea’s best dancers

20100826_se7endancers-460x273.jpg

On this week’s SBS radio show, Gorilla, YG Entertainment’s Se7en gave his opinion on who the best dancers in Korea are.

The host asked him who the best male and female dancers were, but Se7en couldn’t limit himself to just one choice and asked if he could pick multiple candidates.

After jokingly picking himself as the best male dancer in Korea, he went on to name Big Bang’s Taeyang, BoA, After School’s Kahi, and Jay Park.

To see the interview for yourself, check out the video below:

Video

-----

I'm posting this even though it's been a long time since the show aired aired.

@mzangelgurl : okay thanks!! i will definitely go there^^~

i think who se7en picked is right. Alot of people were saying what about this person & this person, but really i think there is alot of good dancers in kpop but these are some of the best youknow? he had to make a limited list anyways. and imean its his opinion

hehe hes so cute joking that hes the best dancer ever :DDD

did you guys hear that psy has joined yg entertainment?

wow. i definitely didn't expect that since yg seemed to caught up with managing the artists they have.

here's the link to the article on allkpop.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/psy-joins-yg-entertainment

as much as i think psy is a talented artist, i don't know if this is a very good thing for se7en. se7en could use all the attention he can get from yg and according to the article, psy's album will be released in october. with big bang's album set for a oct/nov release and now even psy's album to add to that, i'm just concerned about when se7en's full length album will be able to be released. :unsure:

first of all, i'm don't know if i'm too happy with psy joing YG and releasing an album so soon. but congrats?!

it seems as though there won't be an album from Se7en until december or even 2011, w/ psy, bb, 2ne1 all making comebacks :(

secondly, THANK YOU CECILIA for continuing subbing golden fishery/knee drop guru!!!

thirdly, i finally watched part 3 of golden fishery/knee drop guru! so now we finally get to hear what happened in the US, even though it's not much different from what we already know. at least we know it wasn't YG who pushed se7en into the debut and it was more of his own choice. YG gave him the choice to stay or leave. i wonder if the company he was offered a contract with is interscope...

i am actually happy se7en chose to return to korea after all these years. if he chose the contract, this year's comeback wouldn't have happened. 5yr contract is LONG! imagine him still being secluded and lonely for the next 4+ years. he was already so homesick and wanted to be on the korean stage so bad. glad PHB went to visit him. but i am curious as to what the US album was supposed to sound like. i'm am positive that there will be another opportunity for se7en to make it big in the US. despite the loneliness and depression, he managed to crack jokes about the times with boa, YG calling and telling hoobaes not to debut in the US...lol.

sorry for the essay >.<

^

Yeah. PSY is releasing an album in October as well as Se7en. I wonder if Se7en will still release his album in October now.

epiklove, i keep telling myself that what you said is true, that se7en will sometime in the not too far off future have another big shot at the U.S. market and this time, really make it big. i remember that on choi hwa jung's power time when she asked him if he has plans to return to the U.S. se7en vaguely answered that for now he'll focus on korea and japan and then after that if he finds the right opportunity, he'll go back to the U.S..

honestly at this point, i want se7en to release his album in december. if he releases it in october i feel like either his promotional period will be too short or it will be quickly overshadowed by big bang's comeback. i'd rather just have him prolong his mini album promotions for another month or two and then have another long promotional period in around december but without overlap from fellow yg artists. that way i feel like the spotlight may actually stay on se7en. ^_^ i'm such a greedy fan.

I know that Psy has been friends with Yang HyunSuk for a while. But I'm wondering if this is more of along the lines that YG is helping to produce his album like they did for Uhm Jung Hwa and Red Roc, rather than him being a full on YG Family member. But even if he is, I hope they do him by well.

But I'm still glad to see Se7en back on stage. I've really missed him, just sad that he'll have to leave for the military soon.

[CHART] Gaon Weekly Singles Chart: August 15-21

2010082615404610833_1.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010082615453143225

[CHART] Gaon Weekly Album Chart: August 15-21

2010082615441835483_1.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010082615441835483

did anyone actually watch music bank live? did any se7en fan's video msg get aired???

i hope it wasnt all shinee ><