Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

Are the upcoming promotions for a song from "Digital Bounce" album? I thought it would be a new song..a digital single maybe?

But if it's a song from his mini-album then i wish it would be i'm going crazy ^^

Just wanted to pop in and say I saw Se7en at Inkigayo yesterday! He was so gorgeous and he did really well <3 I didn't know it was the last performance already, I'm glad I went today then. I also waited by the parking lot so I got to see him leave. He had his window closed but I kept waving at him and he waved back! When the van pulled away he opened the window and waved to all the fans~ he seems so nice ^^

OMG you actually saw him? You're so lucky. I'm sure he looks gorgeous in person.

Thanks for posting this photo with Taeyang. Wow, looks so yummy - lots of food & they're just the 2 of them eating. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry….Se7en looks so adorable. Share, Se7en. He seems doesn't know what to eat first! I want some! :lol:

About his Sketchbook appearance & performance, oh my, he still has it - Se7en’s voice is still amazing & sexy! And I commend him for his nice English. I’m proud of the fans who still support him. Se7en is really good. I never get tired of watching him on stage. :lol:

Aww I was hoping he would promote 'Better Together' for at least 2 more weeks:(

There was a fancam of Boa and Se7en together after Inkigayo posted in Boa's forum-

Credits to: li8889

I spazzed when I saw this since I've always thought of them as the ultimate, most talented kpop couple but Se7en's taken~ They rarely interact on stage. I can't believe no one took advantage of the fact that Boa and Se7en are promoting at the same time! I thought we would see a Boa and Se7en Special Stage but it didn't happen yet.

^ lol that's my fancam. during the live show BoA came out right after Se7en's performance so they talked for a bit and high-fived each other :D I would also love to see a special stage with the two of them

Thanks for the photo with the dancer

can someone tell me the source of it?? thx

it seems everyone has been a bit quiet huh??

well today our dongwookie is filming Late Night Variety - Night star

it's a special ep because it's going to be a blood donation special

and fans over 20 can also join the filming

On top of that, he will be appearing on music shows still this weekend

fromw hat i've heard, he wont be performing the follow up song yet but rather than leaving the schedules empty, he will be performing Digital Bounce while preparing for the follow up song

hahahah it's a bit weirdddddddd lol... but i guess i should be happy coz i'll see him on my screen hehe

and after 5 hrs, i've finished subbing the 2nd part of Golden Fishery also

What are everyone's thoughts so far??

i personally cringe everytime i watch them make fun of him

i know it's inevitable but i'm so uncomfortable watching it

but this ep of Golden FIshery is a must watch for Se7en fans so there's no choice

the next parts coming up were quite emotional for me... and i know coz it's television, they had to make it even more emotional, but i wish there was some way to soften it for fans TT

anyway, click to watch the 2nd part!!

[Engsub]100818 Golden Fishery Part 2

youtube.jpg

ahhhh i didn't have internet service for the past couple days.

it seems like it has been pretty quiet in here though

but i do see a lot of updates on cecilia's blog.

gotta go check those out.

awwww, se7en's ending promotions for better together.

it makes me sad to think that his back pain made it difficult for him to dance to the better together choreography.

i really hope his back pain doesn't limit him. i really would like to see some really cool choreography but at the same time i don't want his pain to get worse. :(

did anybody find out if se7en's promotions are going to overlap with big bang and around when he'll be switching to promotions for his full length album?

it seems like yg isn't tell us too much about se7en's plans. makes you wonder...

i'm surprised people aren't saying much about golden fishery on here since subs are out.

it's definitely something that lucky 7s can't miss.

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Singles Chart: August 16-22

2010082409585397886_2.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010082409585397886

[CHART] Mnet Weekly Album Chart: August 16-22

2010082409573689033_2.jpg

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010082409573689033

i just read online somewhere that se7en had filmed happy together on the 21st and it will be broadcasted this week on the 26th.

i don't see it on his schedule at hello7 though so i can't say this is for sure.

anybody know?

if so, that's great! i was hoping he would go on happy together. :D

Thank you cecilia for subbing :w00t:

now that i'm watching this with subs, it sure is different :)

There are things i didn't know about our dongwookie like the seo tae ji story..Looks like se7en was a sweet kid saying hello to him everyday :wub:

The speed dial number part was hilarious to me, poor dongwook he was forced to say "yoja chingu" & then openly "Park Hanbyul" :D

I don't know but, through this show i discovered a new side of the artist Se7en i always admired & i like it :) so now harm has been done i guess ^^

Waiting for the next 2 parts & thanks again cecilia

and after 5 hrs, i've finished subbing the 2nd part of Golden Fishery also

What are everyone's thoughts so far??

i personally cringe everytime i watch them make fun of him

i know it's inevitable but i'm so uncomfortable watching it

but this ep of Golden FIshery is a must watch for Se7en fans so there's no choice

the next parts coming up were quite emotional for me... and i know coz it's television, they had to make it even more emotional, but i wish there was some way to soften it for fans TT

anyway, click to watch the 2nd part!!

thx cecilia for the subs. it was so meaningless when i watched it the first time, not understandin a single thing they were saying, was just practically watchin for the sake of looking at him thru the show, so silly. well, they'll surely focus alot on gossips for the ratings, i suppose. but really gotta give it to se7en for his bright character. it was really funny when he said he could sleep so well when everybody else was so worried for him. love tis positive side of him!

Anyone here been catching up with all the latest stuff from Taeyang? I like him too but as a Se7en fan I can't help but feel jealous and regretful that Se7en's U.S. debut(music style and image) wasn't handled like how TY's is right now. I'm really hoping that YG will give the same treatment with Se7en's FULL album as well when that gets released, English tracks/international album edition and all ^_^

Anyone here been catching up with all the latest stuff from Taeyang? I like him too but as a Se7en fan I can't help but feel jealous and regretful that Se7en's U.S. debut(music style and image) wasn't handled like how TY's is right now. I'm really hoping that YG will give the same treatment with Se7en's FULL album as well when that gets released, English tracks/international album edition and all ^_^

i've definitely felt a lot of frustration towards yg ever since se7en left for the U.S. but whenever i do, i go back and read the articles that came out around the time that se7en announced his korean comeback where yg dubbed se7en yg's no.1 artist and said that he would really handle him well this time around and that se7en's U.S. venture still continue after his japanese promotions next year. i've just decided to do what i can as a fan and just hope for the best and just pray that se7en knows what's best for his career. if he really feels that yg doesn't value him as an artist, i'm sure he wouldn't just sit around and do nothing.

on another note, apparently se7en's rumored happy together appearance was false. it's said that eru and se7en currently have similar hair styles and so fans got confused.

and i just saw the strong heart preview and i CAN'T WAIT! based on the preview it looks like se7en is the center and will get plenty of air time. ;)

i read on farineli from a fan account that she saw se7en today filming for a broadcast and he had changed his hairstyle!!!! she said he dyed it and put it up like he did for the digital bounce performances. hmmmm, sounds like it'll be interesting to see.

^^ You're right, I'm also hoping for the best with his future releases.

I'm excited to see the new hair! I'm glad that he's still performing on the music shows this weekend even though he's preparing for a follow up single. I thought we were going to have to miss seeing him perform for a couple weeks or something but now I'm glad. Digital Bounce is super catchy too. I was kind of hoping he would bring out that bit of his rapping skill and raps T.O.P's part since he can't perform with him anymore. I saw him doing it on one of the recent outdoor concert performance that he did <_<

just wanna ask this...i want to buy se7en light stick from yge-shop...to do this i have to register but do i have to be a korean resident to register?

just wanna ask this...i want to buy se7en light stick from yge-shop...to do this i have to register but do i have to be a korean resident to register?

i'm not good with registering on korean sites either but if i remember correctly, when you register, there's a foreigners option i think. if you click that, all the directions and everything should be in english. hope that helps.

^ yes, i believe you have to register to make an account to buy stuff on the YGE shop.

you need to scan them a picture of your ID/passport/etc

if you don't want to do that, you can get it on YesAsia :)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/se7en-light-stick-2010-upgrade-version/1023021362-0-0-0-en/info.html

depending on where you live, you still have to pay shipping fees whereas YesAsia, you don't ^^