Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

wow, there's definitely a lot of nervousness about the upcoming knee-drop guru episode.

i have to admit i am a little too. there's so much i want to hear him talk about.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hi mzangelgurl, I couldn't agree with you more - I learn & discover about him by watching this show. Oppsss…..this is quite a cool & funny story how he got his stage name. But it’s no surprise for me since I heard this story several years ago. But this always makes a smile on my face every time because it’s still interesting. That resto where they dined in was really the one responsible for this – hehehe. Aside from YG. Se7en is a cool & cute name, a unique one. He’s one of my BIG MEN so I could say I have good taste in names – hahaha. I don’t only love the name but this guy. :lol:

I enjoyed watching the show.. I am a big fan of this kind of show.. one-to-one, face to face and heart to heart show... in one sitting we heard what he felt about his debut, his opinion of all the rivalries.. his thoughts and his feelings for Park Han Byul...

Even though I didn't understand most of what they talked about.. I feel happy and admire him.. I admire his courage that he can joke about the U.S. debut even though we know that he must be feeling disappointment on his part.. the way he can still laugh about the whole airport and no one came to welcome him home.. I especially admire him for talking about his relationship with his GF on national television when most are afraid to talk about it and dodged it.. KHD is a good mc.. he did took care of Se7en during the show.. giving laugh moments when it's getting sad ...

Those fans who left him doesn't have loyalty if their only reason is his relationship .. i know there are more factors why they left but there are some so-called fans that their only reason is his admission that he is in a relationship..

Next one, SketchBook, right?.. hoping that they air 'Listen' and Wah Joh.. was it part 1 and 2? or only part 1?

Anyways, I have lots of old pics of Se7en I saved on my computer.. y'all must've been seen it before so sorry...

1141-Copy.jpg1141.jpg

No matter what, I'll always be Se7en's fan.

I just hope some fans understand his wishes.

I forgot how innocent and adorable Se7en can be when's offstage. I just watched the Knee Guru episode, and that whole talking about Byul subject.

I think people will always pressure him to talk about it, and I'm sure it will happen when he goes on Strong Heart...

wait, he's appearing on that right? haha.

Anyway, despite it all. I'll always support him. I'm just really glad he has his family, Byul, and YGFAM, behind him.

wanderlove

Most probably only 1st part, since only 3 songs will be broadcasted. And "LISTEN"!!! It`s my favourite Bee`s song!! Perfect! ^^

MidnightByul

yep - in next week, right?

ohh yeah - do you know when E!TV with Se7en will be air?

And one more... I was going through DC and dang! This post made me feel... Don`t knwo hoh frankly speaking

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196606&page=2&bbs=

When you open a link inside this post you`ll open link to another one post, which mention SM.

I can`t speak korean, so I have no idea what post in DC is talking about. For sure about Se7en, BB & YG.

No matter what, I'll always be Se7en's fan.

I just hope some fans understand his wishes.

I forgot how innocent and adorable Se7en can be when's offstage. I just watched the Knee Guru episode, and that whole talking about Byul subject.

I think people will always pressure him to talk about it, and I'm sure it will happen when he goes on Strong Heart...

wait, he's appearing on that right? haha.

Anyway, despite it all. I'll always support him. I'm just really glad he has his family, Byul, and YGFAM, behind him.

*** Ye………he also talked about his long time relationship with PHB. 8-years……. I love his smile there. He sent a very cute & sweet video message to her. He said “I love you” to her at the end. I yelled when I was watching that. The couple are so cute together. You can tell they have a really deep relationship aside from the fact that they’re H.S. sweethearts. I’m green with envy. I’m sure everyone here is so jealous of her – they want to be her. I think Se7en is a very sweet BF. I hope they’d really end up together till they grow old. They are both lucky to have one another. Who doesn’t want to marry a guy like se7en? Personally I am happy for him that he has such a supportive partner all these years, Stay happy, Se7en! :lol:

*** Hmmm………he also added that after he revealed his relationship with PHB many of his fans left him & this is ridiculous how fans grow so deeply attached to their idols. Well, that’s crap. I feel sorry for him. I can’t believe this. - that’s just sad. These are not loyal fans - true ones will always stay. I’m sure I belong here. Actually, after reading his revelation before I was happy for him. Now I know why most of them chose to hide their relationship because some fans are so immature. Idk why people can’t be happy for them. Se7en only needs real fans to back him up. I got more respect for this guy! It says a lot about what kind of person he is. :lol:

I'm a fairly *cough* older new fan(past 2 years) but love his new album. Bought it on iTunes and can't stop playing it. Did anyone see his tweet about SBS Power FM? I'm listening right now, although I don't understand Korean. :blink: Just wondering if anyone else is listening and can give a summary. Hope I'm welcome here.

skimmed through golden fishery as i wrote this long comment :) need subs!! hope someone will sub it soon ^^

khd & se7en have such a good relationship. khd is so funny! hahaha!!

omg hahaha se7en imitating YG! sounds just like all the artists that have already imitated him! LOL!

i'm guesing he said, "the 1st person on my phone is...my girlfriend." i had the biggest grin on my face. hehehe!

i'm also guessing they went on a date with fask masks on and freaked out! how cute! hehehe!

omg, his video msg to PHB. he calls her by "byul ah.." omg, i'm fan girling right now! hahaha! REWIND & REWATCH!

i wonder what he had to say about his US deubt. but hey, it was a stepping stone to learning and being a better artist :)

i remember when se7en was on yashimanman back in 2006 and he was asked by KHD if he had a gf and if he would reveal it.

i knew from then on, he was definitely dating and with the rumors with PHB, i definitely knew he was taken by her.

my sister & her bf have been going out as long as se7en & PHB have, and they're getting married next year. so i hope to see se7en & PHB tie the knot soon too ^^ and b/c of that, i came to realize that '84ers are the type to have long term relationships.

*** Maybe "huhsae" means also a creative way of writing? But using this kind of trend is so cool though I don't get some of it & can't use it since it's not my style. It's so deep - hehehe. :lol:

2NE1 follows after Se7en with the “huhsae” word trend

Four membered girl group 2NE1 made netizens smile by joining the latest trend of writing “huhsae” style.

On the 19th, member Sandara Park wrote on 2NE1’s me2day, “We are huhsae! To the beautiful Northside river~ The loud wind sound! We are riding like a wild horse that is burning within our hearts.”

The cute idol then continued, “Ah I want to run in this luscious green fields of Northside river to end of this world. For you we throw down our hearts and bodies. Hey! Run!” Along with these words, Sandara also posted a short video clip of the manager driving across Northside river in their car.

For reference, the huhsae word trend is an Internet term describing words that were written by a person just to impress the people around them. The person writing and reading these huhsae words both know that the words were written just for entertainment and fun. This is why huhsae words written by celebrities are bringing more joy to fans.

Recently, solo singer Se7en also wrote on his Twitter, “Outside the rain is falling pitter patter and I am running towards safety. I cannot seem to fall asleep and the warm hiphop 808 drum sound coming from my Ipod is becoming a friend that is staying by my side for this long trip.” He then shyly asked, “Is this the right way to write huhsae words? Hahaha, I am now huh-Se7en! ^^”

Source : allkpop

CHART] Gaon Weekly Singles Chart: August 8-14

2010081914095628220_1.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010081914095628220

yayyyyy! se7en will be on chocolate. can't wait to see what he'll sing on that.

i'm getting the feeling that se7en will keep promoting even past 2ne1's comeback and might even promote right until the release of his full length album with the way things are going.

all his appearances on tv and radio seem to only be starting now.

i don't know how much we can trust this since the running man pd also described se7en's performance on the show as really great but the strong heart pd said that se7en shared all he had to say and displayed his undying variety skill (my translation is kind of literal). he posted this on his twitter and said that kang ho dong and se7en's chemistry is similar to their chemistry years ago on chunsangyoungboon.

i hope and expect that se7en was seated in the front row center and that he gets lots of air time.

:D

and it's so nice to see him on the radio. i've only watched narsha's so far but i heard that on one of the other two shows se7en didn't get to talk much or something. i'll just wait and see for myself.

*** Wahhh…….another poll again – seems I see polls everywhere everyday but this is fun. In reality it’s not good to control somebody. But to be part of this poll I want to control the 3 of them: SJS, LMH & Se7en. Dreaming……..hehehe. :lol:

Kim Hyun Joong picked as the favorite avatar to control

Through August 12th-18th, music portal site Monkey3 held a poll asking, “Who would you pick as your avatar to control?”

If you guys don’t know, the term ‘avatar’ refers to MBC’s popular variety show Hot Brothers. In the show, people who are the ‘avatars’ are the people who are controlled by other people to go on a date in place of them. The controller of the avatar then commands them what to do throughout the whole entire date.

The winner of Monkey3’s poll was none other than Kim Hyun Joong who had 47% of the votes (395 votes out of the total 836).

The second place went to Big Bang’s Seungri (16%) and the third place went to actor So Ji Sub (13%).

Following the top three were Lee Minho, Se7en and DJ DOC’s Lee Ha Neul.

Netizens who chose Kim Hyun Joong commented things such as, “Instead of controlling him, I want to date him, ” “I think Kim Hyun Joong wouldn’t obey the commands” and “I wish he can really make an appearance in the show.“

*** He showed his tattoo because of this mission. I’m sure he’d passed 7T. I saw this before but as far as I could remember there was no music sign yet & did he add a “sun” to it, too? His tattoo now looks cooler. I will always listen to his music. :lol:

Se7en reveals his tattoo

20100819_se7entattoorevealed_main.jpg

Recently, Se7en made his first radio show appearance since his comeback as he made an appearance on August 19th’s radio broadcast of SBS Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time.

In his visit, Se7en had a special mission. The mission was that if there were more than seven thousand supportive messages posted on the radio show’s board, he had to show his tattoo.

Later on, it was revealed that he had around eight thousand messages, so he revealed his tattoo that was drawn on his upper left arm.

As seen in the photo above, the tattoo reveals a drawing of a treble cliff that has a wing attached at the front, and behind it is what looks like a sun.

Regarding what the tattoo represents, he commented, “It expresses my desire to commit myself with music and to fly high with my goals I have set.”

Fans and netizens who have seen Se7en’s tattoo have replied back things such as, “Oppa~ I am satisfied that you showed your tattoo through this mission,” “The tattoo looks more upgraded than before! Very cool!,” “Forget about the tattoo, I am happy to see your muscular arms” and “I am impressed with the eight thousand messages. Must be the Se7en effect!“

I like the tattoo, it's so cool xD...

and i love 2NE1, they're so cute xD.... i'll support them in their comeback xD

a se7en special? really? good to know. :)

if you guys watched narsha's volume up, you know that se7en and narsha took a picture together at the end.

here's the link if you want to see it.

http://image.dcinside.com/viewimagePop.php?id=seven&no=29bcc427b78377a16fb3dab004c86b6fcc182254377430ec21fc8023e9202c86f89361740556459393ce04fcacb3717d3d9ea3741acd01341ad13a5fdca0&f_no=75ea8677b38076ac7eb8

SE7EN @ PARK KYUNGLIM RADIO SHOW

I love it when he sings

the songs without any music.He definitely

havent lost his touch on having such

an angelic yet powerful vocals.

I don't know why,but SE7EN

is still as adorable as when I first

become a fan of him in 2006 despite going

old year by year. :wub: