Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

wow that looks like a very homey place...I see a couch, a bed, a tv lol but this pic looks old...wonder how his new apartment looks like...

^^

Completely agree with you. I personally think that the main problem YG has had in the past was their issues with Mnet and how that hampered their ability to do business, they could only focus so much resources on one artist because the financial pressure and only the most profitable really mattered. They resolved the issues right before 2NE1's debut and I feel that this year they have been doing a lot better with their artists this year in terms of spreading the love more equally.

Ppl bring up Gummy but not only did she get 2 mvs for her mini album, but she also had a special fan showcase right at the release where she performed 3-4 of the new songs, she performed around 2 songs per show even after her comeback and she had her 1st solo concert. That was a lot of attention for a ballad singer. No radio shows

YB gets 1.5 music videos (the 2nd INAG was cheap and doesn't count) and a whole lot of teasing and hype. Elaborate comeback stages and 2-3 songs per comeback. No radio shows though. He's getting a 2nd mv and album release thing.

Se7en gets only one mv sadly but it seems like he's going for a more slow growth than the other YG artist. YG is slowly reintroducing him. I think I understand why there wasn't much hype. YG didn't want to blow things out of proportions in case the response wasn't great. Se7en will be going on variety shows (unheard of in the YG world) and may become a regular presence.

2NE1 will get the most promotions and I completely understand, they are YG's Korean money makers right now. According to 2 From YG messages BB was suppose to have a Korean comeback this year but response in Japan has gotten hotter and they're not likely to come out this year. 2NE1 is suppose to be the money maker.

omg i was so worried!! earlier today when i checked the thread, it said it was closed... but then i just realized now that it was because i wasn't signed in hahaha silly me :P

i'm so excited for his appearance on sketch book!! YES WAHJOH. i love yeoljeong but wahjoh was just the beginning of it all <3 if only 3 songs get aired, i hope it's wahjoh, yeoljeong & the other digital bounce song (which i hope is "i'm going crazy"!!) although, i'm REALLY interested in hearing his cover of listen..... hope they make an exception and just air all of his songs!! haha

btw is he not appearing on mcountdown this week? i see he has radio appearances practically all day long... i guess he wouldn't even be able to do a pre-recording :(

i see his schedule is pretty packed this week! hope he takes care of himself & does well!! <3

are there any fancams from the taping of Sketchbook? if they won't air "LISTEN" i hope there will be a fancam version of it..

its nice that he performed his old songs.. i think that would somehow remind other lucky7 fans who left how awesome he is.. i wish he performed LA LA LA though.. i love that song so much!!!

ah se7en.. you will soon be back UP there.. just take it one step at a time.. SLOWLY but SURELY LOL!!!

oh and thanks for the subs for RUNNING MAN!!! jjang!!!!

SE7EN fighting fighting yah yah yah!!!

Very well said, Cecilia. I completely agree with you. I think a lot of Lucky 7s were getting their hopes up high about this comeback, but they also have to realize...what comes quick in the entertainment industry, also leaves quick too. He was at his peak four years ago, but he left that peak for not one - but four years. He would have to start from where he left off four years ago, and built it again from scratch. And you know it, if any fanclub know what patience is...it's Lucky 7s. Because seriously, if we can wait for four years...this is not new. But this time around, we'll be with him every step of the way.

Anyway, on the better things! When I read "Listen", I was like..."NO WAY, THERE IS NO SONG FROM DONGWOOKIE THAT I DO NOT KNOW - is it songs from "Must Listen" or maybe "Just Listen". XD But when I found out he is covering Beyonce's "Listen". WOW! It is pretty ambitious. But what I like about him, is he take songs, make it his own while incorporating the emotion in it. AND THIS SONG IS THE PERFECT SONG FOR HIM TO COVER AT THE MOMENT! They definitely have to air that. I OFFICIALLY BEG YOU! I was hoping, he'll sing "I'll Do Well"...keke, I love that song with a passion. But I'm satisfied with Wahjoh, Passion and Better Together. I'm so going to be teary when he sings Wahjoh! XD

-ida

waaaaah i cannot wait for sketchbook! i'm so glad he sang some of his old songs too!

se7en has a lot of new fans from digital bounce but i'm excited for them to hear some of se7en amazing old jams ^^

Ismahane Do you think about her post ? :sweatingbullets:

mzangelgurl

She was up onto CY many times photos of pair goods with SE7EN and the avatar which looks just like SE7EN.

Every time SE7EN’fan shook. :tears:

and

She told in the variety program last year that SE7EN’fan speak ill of her in internet . and so on

quote[ are you saying her post about envy is aimed at the lucky 7s?]

yes, i think so.

She knows that there are a lot of SE7EN'fan who fear today's program. :vicx:

but a thought of only me.

I do not understand how to use spoiler :wacko:

wow, there's definitely a lot of nervousness about the upcoming knee-drop guru episode.

i have to admit i am a little too. there's so much i want to hear him talk about.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

these are pics from the open cultwo show on tuesday.

i think the pics look great!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196508&page=1&bbs=

i'm also looking forward to seeing the E!TV special on se7en! :D

i hope it gets uploaded somewhere, if not youtube then tudou or something.

awwwww, his latest tweet is so sweet! :wub:

really touching.

for those of you who can't understand it, it was posted at around 4:00 in the morning and says something about how a family traveled all the way from the U.S. to come and see se7en's sketchbook recording. one of the family members is handicapped and from the request of the pd, se7en signed for them and took a picture with them but se7en was so busy before the recording that he wasn't able to grant them their final request which was to record a ringtone for them (i think?). se7en says he couldn't sleep because it kept bugging him that he wasn't able to record for them and apologizes to them if they're reading his post right now. he says he promises to do it if he ever gets another chance and promises all his fans that he'll prepare even greater performances in the future.

how sweet.

cecilia, you'll probably be really busy soon with subbing and everything but if you get the chance, could you check your email? thanks!

rose7 Actually I didn't get what you meant but..but did she say these things for REAL?

I hope se7en will apologize for not saying the truth to his fans.I think this will make Korean fans feel better & make me not hate her -_-

mzangelgurl thank you for the pics :) I loved Wookie's eyes in the first picture :wub:

these are pics from the open cultwo show on tuesday.

i think the pics look great!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=seven&no=196508&page=1&bbs=

Oh pfft.

I melted when I saw those pics..

I'm all gooey now.

And well I don't hate PHP

I'm just extremely jealous of her.

She should like write a book on how she managed to pull a perfect man.

Double pfft.

i know many of you guys are waiting for subs, but here's a non-subbed version of the knee-drop guru episode for those who want to see it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/pdU8Gi9IRKU/

haven't watched it yet but seeing the responses on various sites it seems like it was kind of sad, especially the parts about his time in the U.S..

i hope the ratings come out really high.

^

^

Thanks for the link ^^ I've been waiting for it :)

Was it sad? Poor dongwookie :(

Edit:

I just finished watching..It was so funny even though I only understood about 10% from what they were saying lol

It was so funny when dongwookie was imitating YG espeially when he was talking about his debut back in 2003

It looked sad whaen he was talking about his US debut :( but then Kang Hodong lightened up the atmosphere(this is the reason I like this MC) :D

And when he talked about park han byul, it was something else:

funny when describing their dates (at the amusement park I think)

quite romantic when KHD asked him to tell her his message & dongwook said to her "Saranghae" :wub:

aaaaaah I melt when he said that he was sooo sweet&cute and even turned shy :lol: (I wonder how she felt when she heard her famous BF telling her that in front of the whole world!!)

I was laughing too, at the MCs reaction (it felt like they didn't expect that)<<neither I did ^_^

As a conclusion: I liked the show, it was funny not awekward at all .

+ PHB is such a lucky woman, I don't blame her anymore when she said "envy me" cuz now I OFFICIALY envy her :) Still like Se7en, maybe a bit more than before :P

Se7en..Fighting!! :lol:

Double pfft.

Fiona, you killed me with that. xD

ehh I`m still a bit afraid to start watching Golden Fishery... Hope reaction of k-Lucky Se7en`s will be up after that show.

And thanks for link for pictures. I didn`t have time to check DC. ^^;

i definitely enjoyed the heart-to-heart talk but for some reason i got really sad.

there were a lot of funny moments and everything but what i remember most about the episode is his talk about his time in the U.S..

i didn't know he rejected a love call from a top notch record company (many speculate that it's interscope). despite his upcoming plans for korea until the end of the year and his plans in japan through most of next year, i've always hoped and believed that he would eventually go back to the states but after hearing what he had to say, i'm not so sure that he wants to go back. i think if he accepted the offer he really could have achieved what he wanted and had worked the past three years for but after seeing this, i don't think he wanted to go through all that again. :tears:

i knew his time in the U.S. was tough for him but i didn't know it was to the extent that he didn't want to go back. many lucky 7s still had hope he could try again and this time really make it big since he has a record company that can take good care of him this time but i don't know whether i should hold on to this hope anymore.

to be completely honest, i even got a little teary watching this despite the humor.

i would love to do all the translations now but i need to leave for work soon so i wont be able to for another 12 hrs or so...

but i just woke up and i was so nervous going into farineli coz i just KNEW that the response would be explosive

i clicked carefully in the cafe and as i expected, 3000 hits in just a few hrs

10 pages of posts from fans

actually before the show aired, i had already heard a few things from a friend about the content that was going to air... so i was prepared... the response is alot better than i thought it might be so first of all, *whew*

but then i saw taht dongwookie had left a msg on farineli the first time in over a year

i clicked in and before i knew it i was crying

i was crying because just from the msg i could tell just how nervous and how scared this guy is the fans' reaction to the show

it pains me so much to see this... just keep crying... damn it..i need to go to work...

if there are ppl who STILL cannot understand him after this msg.. i mean... just stuff yourselves seriously

from what i heard, kang ho dong really gave him alot of pressure during the 5 hrs of recording to talk about phb..he kept avoiding questions but he was not let off until in the end he could only answer his questions and record a msg to phb telling her that he loved her...

from his msg on farineli, u can really tell he is trying rally hard to get back closer to fans... he asks them for their understanding... and that now he feels closer to fans coz he's let out all the 'secrets'

*sigh*

gotta stop getting teary now...

i loved watching knee drop guru :) it was nice to hear him speak about a lot of different things

despite the tough times, i think he's handling himself well & i hope he stays strong!

i hope that now he has revealed a little bit more about himself, people will come to accept & love him!

his message to phb was so cute & i loved hearing about their little dates :D

Cecilia I can imagine what he said judging by his nervousness while talking about PHB :( Poor him, i wish he would visit soompi&read our posts so he could cheer up ^_^

Somehow, i have feeling some fans who left him will return, there's no better than honesty after all :)

--------

Did you guys see this: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/se7en-talks-about-his-relationship-with-park-han-byul

ALL positive comments & they all want cute se7en babies soon :lol:

EDIT:

Se7en's episode of Golden Fishery got quite high ratings :

2nd in Seoul 19.4%

4th in Korea 18.3%

source: TNS Media Korea