Quantcast
StarCrystal

The Official Se7en Thread

Hey ppl

Points are higher when there are multiple ppl streaming at the same time compared to 1 person continually streaming by him/herself. Korean fans are planning to stream tonight 2nd August from 9-11pm Korean time on MNET + Soribada, in an attempt to push his rankings up. Please help and stream at this time and work together!!!! GO GO GO!

If you’re not sure what 9-11pm Korean time means in your time zone, here is a list for some countries

USA/Canada – Eastern Time 2nd August 8-10am

Sydney, Melbourne – 2nd August 10pm-12am

Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila – 2nd August 8-10pm

Bangkok, Jakarta – 2nd August 7-9pm

To check for your time zone, click here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

hope some of you will be able to participate in this!! FIGHTING!

NOTE: make sure you close the Mnet player by right clicking on Mnet player then choosing the last option 프로그램 종료

when u finish in order for the streaming to count!!

hey all.... korean fans are streaming again tomorrow night

at korean time 7-10pm

that's 3rd august and for an extra hour

hope you guys get in this time!!!!

Cecilia, you are my hero! Seriously, you are so awesome!

I'll try my best to stream as much as I can! ^^

thank you for keeping us all updated so fast ^^

I really hope we can make Se7en number 1! :D

*** I heard that Se7en’s song, “Money Can’t Buy Me Love” is inapproriate for broadcast in MBC due to mentioning some brand names in the song, which they consider as indirect marketing for these brands. But it’s mentioned that Se7en’s side will re-edit the song for re-submission to the network to remedy this. Seriously, I’m wondering why they’re so strict on this, huh? This is a ridiculous thing that MBC has ever done, which I’ve ever heard. Or maybe they just want to avoid legal trouble later on. Silly, it seems but it’s their prerogative. :rolleyes:

wow oh wow. didn't realize how much i missed se7en until i watched him on tv.

he looks different, maybe more skinny. but either way he looks hot. and can't wait to see him more.

his song "better together" is awesome!

I'm trying to help by streaming the video on soribada too but not knowing how to read Korean is making this very difficult mellow.gif

CHART] Mnet Weekly Singles Chart: July 26-August 1

2010080309391943117_1.jpg

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

CHART] Mnet Weekly Album Chart: July 26-August 1

2010080309372821529_1.jpg

se7en's schedule is slowly getting updated.

yayyyy! cecilia, you were right! se7en IS going to be on music bank this week.

i was afraid something had happened between yg and kbs. so glad nothing's wrong.

but this means that he'll be appearing on all the music programs this week.

i'm really praying for his health to be ok and that we can have him feel that all his hard work is not wasted by having him win on the music shows. *crosses fingers*

the recording for sketchbook will be on the 10th and air on the 13th.

se7en probably just finished filming running man today. he must be tired.

running man airs two episodes with one set of guests if you guys didn't know.

the first episode with se7en will air on the 15th.

no confirmed date but his appearance on knee-drop guru will probably air like fourth week of august.

and as many of you guys heard, he will perform at the incheon korean music wave festival on the 29th. :)

this all sounds good but many lucky7s are in agreement that we would like to see him on at least a few radio shows. honestly, i doubt it though since i heard taeyang didn't do any radio promotions for solar.

*** I heard that Se7en’s song, “Money Can’t Buy Me Love” is inapproriate for broadcast in MBC due to mentioning some brand names in the song, which they consider as indirect marketing for these brands. But it’s mentioned that Se7en’s side will re-edit the song for re-submission to the network to remedy this. Seriously, I’m wondering why they’re so strict on this, huh? This is a ridiculous thing that MBC has ever done, which I’ve ever heard. Or maybe they just want to avoid legal trouble later on. Silly, it seems but it’s their prerogative. :rolleyes:

WTF MCB?????

They're so annoying!!! fury.gif

Recent couple photo of Se7en and Park Han Byul leaked?

by chloejn on August 3, 2010

20100803_se7enparkhanbyul_1.jpg

"Couple photos of singer Se7en and girlfriend actress Park Han Byul has been released online. These three photos of the couple smiling at each other have been posted on a variety of online communities websites and has caught the attention of many netizens and fans.

Fans have commented on the photos saying, “Seeing Se7en’s hairstyle, this seems to be recent. It’s good to see that they still look at each other so lovingly“, “It’s my first time seeing them with such natural smiles” “I wish they would get married.. Really beautiful couple.. It seems that YG guys all have fidelity and are romantic ke ke Even the boss, even Sean, even Se7en“ and “I’m so jealous!”

Last year, Se7en and Park Han Byul revealed that they had been dating since high school. The couple is now going into the 8th year of their relationship."

credits @ allkpop

I love this couple!! they look so adorable! looking forward to se7en's performances this week. i've been a fan for such a long time, dang since i was in elementary school. oh gosh now i'm in college. i feel old TT.TT , anywhoo back on topic, this article speaks the truth. yg ent. produces some great couples haha.

by chloejn on August 3, 2010

"Couple photos of singer Se7en and girlfriend actress Park Han Byul has been released online. These three photos of the couple smiling at each other have been posted on a variety of online communities websites and has caught the attention of many netizens and fans.

Fans have commented on the photos saying, “Seeing Se7en’s hairstyle, this seems to be recent. It’s good to see that they still look at each other so lovingly“, “It’s my first time seeing them with such natural smiles” “I wish they would get married.. Really beautiful couple.. It seems that YG guys all have fidelity and are romantic ke ke Even the boss, even Sean, even Se7en“ and “I’m so jealous!”

Last year, Se7en and Park Han Byul revealed that they had been dating since high school. The couple is now going into the 8th year of their relationship."

credits @ allkpop

I love this couple!! they look so adorable! looking forward to se7en's performances this week. i've been a fan for such a long time, dang since i was in elementary school. oh gosh now i'm in college. i feel old TT.TT , anywhoo back on topic, this article speaks the truth. yg ent. produces some great couples haha.

Hi ShortaznGirl, thanks for posting this here. Awww…….they’re so cute & look so beautiful together. PHB is pretty & she’s so lucky. It’s great to see how happy & so sweet they are with each other! 8 years…….. & AND SO IN LOVE… Oh my, I hope it lasts forever! I heard they’re already dating since high school. Just look at Se7en’s smiles. What a gorgeous couple! I wish them all the best. So happy for them. Se7en and Phb seem very compatible. You can see that they love each other’s company. I just love the way they just stare and smile at each other. :lol:

im glad that she is always by his side :)

so we know that whenever se7ens upset

she will be there for him.

to share his pain to share his joy

im so glad that they found each other hehe :wub:

finally back home~~ and streaming hohoho

farineli is like omg today...

but i think it's all good now... everyone went abit crazy this morning...now it's finally quietened down again

let's just focus on the important stuff

like dongwookie appearing on TV

lol

personally i cant wait for yoo hee yeol's sketchbook

i love this type of show..... hope he sings something slow.. although it'll probably be digital bounce...

ahhhhhhhh

They look cute & very confortable together :wub: after all, it's 8years ^_^

I can imagine how cute& beautiful the baby they will have if they got married LOL :D

finally back home~~ and streaming hohoho

farineli is like omg today...

but i think it's all good now... everyone went abit crazy this morning...now it's finally quietened down again

let's just focus on the important stuff

like dongwookie appearing on TV

lol

personally i cant wait for yoo hee yeol's sketchbook

i love this type of show..... hope he sings something slow.. although it'll probably be digital bounce...

ahhhhhhhh

Same!! Would be absolute heaven if he sang I'm Going Crazy <3 <3 <3

I seriously hope he performs this song once, just once, that's all I'm asking for.