Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 - ❁♥Upcoming Drama "Encounter 남자친구" - Song Hye Kyo, Park Bo Gum - on tvN starting November 28♥❁

Gichancy is a Hong Kong brand? Does that mean she will probably go there after the drama for promotions? 

28 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Gichancy is a Hong Kong brand? Does that mean she will probably go there after the drama for promotions? 

I think it's a popular brand in mainland China. So far no news/schedule yet if she'll go there for Gichancy event or encounter promotion. For now let's wait and see. A throwback update! :wub:

Credit SHKThaiFans

I cant stop watching the drunk scene

she was so cute :joy:

@ahdrianaa was so right. It’s so tough being her fan. She might lay low after this drama. I want her to make baby songs already but we might not ever see her when that happens :bawling: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@ahdrianaawant her to make baby songs already but we might not ever see her when that happens :bawling: 

I know this is a highly personal thing to speculate but I don’t think that will happen this year, SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

I know this is highly personal thing to speculate but I don’t think that will happen this year, SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

Count me in.. I feel the same way too.. not in the first half, maybe in the second half of the year we will hear a good news for her project..please make it happen beauty :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I want that to happen too. Maybe make a movie with LMH and finally satisfy my MinKyo heart haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw one korean news article a few days ago that said there were speculations that she and YAI might work together but I think that was more because of her IG post. 

YAI is doing dool a in these days, a talk show, with 12 episodes. He said he will decide his new project after that, shooting started in Jan, if he article was correct then that means they could work post March - April? 

@dukesa1122 exactement! It coincides with his military departure and I thought it would be perfect. I haven’t read anything though, which is surprising because he should either be considering or finished considering his next comeback project by now, wasn’t SJK offered DOTS several months before he left the army? 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

SJK has a really packed schedule with the drama in the first half and a science fiction movie with Kim Taeri in the second half. He wouldn’t leave her alone during her pregnancy, so no baby making in 2019 which is why I wanted her to do one more project this year while SJK is so busy. 

I wonder if If Kim Taeri confirms yet? I read Kim Taeri got offered but haven’t heard if she indeed confirmed; 

@dukesa1122: Eventhough I like the idea of LMH and SHK together but I think it’s unlikely to happen soon as knowing SHK is very picky  and she might go into hiatus again after Encounter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

I wonder if If Kim Taeri confirms yet? I read Kim Taeri got offered but haven’t heard if she indeed confirmed; 

@dukesa1122: Eventhough I like the idea of LMH and SHK together but I think it’s unlikely to happen soon as knowing SHK is very picky  and she might go into hiatus again after Encounter.

About kimtaeri, I saw it on ladysong’s Twitter, maybe they amended the news report?

I’m going to keep hoping against hope that she does a new project soon :)

• Like 1

In all honesty, my fan-wish for 2019 is to see little songs or at least a cute little song.

SHK can always bide her time until a good project comes along, but remember, a woman's fertility

starts to wane as she approaches her late 20's. So then her biological clock starts to tick much faster.

Surely, they have their life planned out! Both are smart! No worries in that department.

Anyhoo, whatever plan the Song couple have in mind, surely it is for their own benefit.

Wishing them luck in all their endeavors, no matter how bumpy the roads are.

I hope and pray too, that fan support remains steadfast. In light of what just transpired in the past

couple of days/weeks, with strong support from fans, no one or not even a wave of foul and

malicious gossips will touch a nerve in SHK. She, as @dukesa1122 has reminded us in one of her 

posts, puts her TRUST in her fans because she KNOWS her fans are WORTHY OF THAT TRUST!

That, as  fan, makes me  TRUST her words and LOVE her more!:heart:

6 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

Maybe make a movie with LMH and finally satisfy my MinKyo heart haha

This would satisfy my MinKyo cravings, as well! Hoping............:smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tha same thing that all of us want is, SHK to be happy,whether she will get on new project or hiatus, we will always support her,is that right chingus? :lol:

I already said this before,if she want to take another project,I want her to be pair with won bin again..haha..or same age or above her age actors like jung wo sung,jang dong gun,hahaha..

N if she has to act with younger actors,I would like to see her act beside kim so hyun or ji chang wook or park bo gum again :rolleyes: mianhe lee min hoo u came after them I suppose..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Production company from Battleship island send coffee truck?hmm,is that a hint that she will take another project with them?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

Production company from Battleship island send coffee truck?hmm,is that a hint that she will take another project with them?

I think it’s because she sent them coffee and food truck, the director had included her name

in the thank you list of the official credits of the movie. They were in discussion for a movie with SHK and Go Hyun-jung but doesn’t seem like it’s happening anymore.

• Like 1

Block B’s P.O Talks About Filming His 1st Scene With Song Hye Kyo On “Encounter”

Block B’s P.O Talks About Filming His 1st Scene With Song Hye Kyo On “Encounter”

Jan 13, 2019
by S. Park

On the latest episode of “Ask Us Anything,” Block B’s P.O described his experience working with Song Hye Kyo on tvN’s “Encounter.”

P.O, who is currently starring in the drama “Encounter” as Park Bo Gum’s younger brother, appeared as a guest on the January 12 episode of the JTBC variety show. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul asked, “P.O, did you film your drama today before coming here?” and P.O replied, “[I had a shoot] this morning.”

Kim Young Chul asked, “Did you tell Park Bo Gum that you were filming ‘Ask Us Anything?'” P.O answered, “I boasted about it, telling him that I’m going to go film ‘Ask Us Anything.’ He said that he wants to appear on the show too.”

The cast members expressed surprise and excitement upon hearing P.O’s story, and the Block B member mentioned that he hoped to tag along when Park Bo Gum appears on the program in the future. P.O added, “[Park Bo Gum] said that he’s a huge fan and wants to come on the show.”

Kim-Young-Chul-P.O.jpg

Seo Jang Hoon then asked if he had also talked to actress Song Hye Kyo about the show. P.O replied, “I don’t have many scenes with Song Hye Kyo. When I finally had a scene with her, I started mentally preparing myself the day before so that I wouldn’t be nervous.”

“I thought to myself, ‘I should go and do a good job with what I’ve prepared,'” he continued. “[In our scene,] I was supposed to walk in and say, ‘Oh? Isn’t this someone I’ve seen on TV?’ But when she lifted her head and smiled at me, I just smiled right back at her. I ruined the take right then and there.”

Song-Hye-Kyo-P.O.jpg

“Encounter” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the latest episode of the drama below!

Source Credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1291649wpp/block-bs-p-o-talks-filming-1st-scene-song-hye-kyo-encounter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm..so many speculations huh! I hope there's a confirmation at least one. :D Will always support Kyo whatever decision making she has made! :wub:

• Like 1