Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | ♥ You'll always be loved ♥

1 hour ago, ahdrianaa said:

I hope she does more CFs in that case.

waiting for more HD pictures of the second dress but I think I like the first look more. 

Hi, ahdrianna! Same here.....I like the first look more. She looks good in that dress and I hope she gets to wear more of those. 

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for the updates and translations. 

Below is a photo that I took today.

7yQEGJ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

Lots of media coverage, there was representation of media houses across Asia and a reperesentative of all the Sulwhasoo regional offices excluding US. Which is really bizarre if you ask me, they would rather use Aimee Song to introduce and promote Bloomstay line.. from a business point of view it makes little to no sense to me.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, wbishkjkbg said:

Hi, ahdrianna! Same here.....I like the first look more. She looks good in that dress and I hope she gets to wear more of those. 

Oh hello @wbishkjkbg finally I see you post here again not just lurking and liking the post here :D

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Oh hello @wbishkjkbg finally I see you post here again not just lurking and liking the post here :D

Hahahaha.....can't help but join you all,  especially after seeing all her photos today.  Jinsoo fever is still on :D

Thanks, @caileysmiley:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@dukesa1122 and @wbishkjkbg 

This is the second time that I have seen Song Hye Kyo in person (I attended her 20th Anniversary Fanmeeting in November 2016 in Seoul).

She looked very beautiful, radiant, and graceful (not a surprise). You might have heard people saying that she looks more youthful and beautiful in person, and I can definitely confirm that.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't keep my eyes off her (not a surprise either). As a result, the photo I posted above is the only one that I took. :D I have no regret though, as I thought the official photos would do her more justice and I should respect her work.

Song Hye Kyo was happy and relaxed, with a smile always on her face. She was professional but friendly. She greeted all Sulwhasoo staff who were there. She spent most of her time with the photographer (and she did a great job, as shown in the released photos). She then took extra photos with the staff and talked to them briefly before leaving. I think the staff all appreciated her presence. And so did I. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, twtwb said:

@dukesa1122 and @wbishkjkbg 

This is the second time that I have seen Song Hye Kyo in person (I attended her 20th Anniversary Fanmeeting in November 2016 in Seoul).

She looked very beautiful, radiant, and graceful (not a surprise). You might have heard people saying that she looks more youthful and beautiful in person, and I can definitely confirm that.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't keep my eyes off her (not a surprise either). As a result, the photo I posted above is the only one that I took. :D I have no regret though, as I thought the official photos would do her more justice and I should respect her work.

Song Hye Kyo was happy and relaxed, with a smile always on her face. She was professional but friendly. She greeted all Sulwhasoo staff who were there. She spent most of her time with the photographer (and she did a great job, as shown in the released photos). She then took extra photos with the staff and talked to them briefly before leaving. I think the staff all appreciated her presence. And so did I. :)

I am so envious of you! :wub: i could have died if I saw her in person! :lol: Thank you for sharing how she looks like irl. My country does not invite korean celebs much. Only KPop. 

• Like 2

Chinese media criticized for starting divorce rumors about Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki

SONG JOONG KI, SONG HYE KYO

Chinese media is receiving criticism for spreading malicious rumors on the Song Song couple. 

The divorce rumors sparked after Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport on February 20 without her wedding ring. 

Chinese media outlet Sina and more blew up the issue into divorce rumors, and reported, "Song Hye Kyo appeared at the airport without a ring. It seems she has already has divorced Song Joong Ki." 

jpg.jpg

The reports also claimed Song Hye Kyo recently deleted several photos taken with Song Joong Ki on Instagram, and said, "There seems to be trouble in their relationship."

The agencies of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki reacted startled to the nonsensical rumors and did not take any particular action. 

This is not the first time Chinese media outlets started baseless rumors. Back in December 2017, Chinese media started rumors on Song Hye Kyo's pregnancy, which was later proven false. 

Netizens criticized Chinese media for starting malicious rumors. Comments stated, "Crazy Chinese media," "Stop the bullsh*t when they're doing well," "Trash reporters," "This is nonsense."...source credit @https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/chinese-media-criticized-for-starting-divorce-rumors-about-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki

• Angry 1