Quantcast
Ngoc Chieu Nguyen

Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 | ♥ You'll always be loved ♥

Need to visit and check out the thread for my favorite SHG. I hope that her filming is going great and that the new movie will be a success.

• Like 2

oohh~ have to redo everything agen!!! :lol: but this is the first thread i looked up after "re-registering" myself...anyways~ hi all SHK fans! here we are agen!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah she's filming her first movie Blue Alert with CTH as the male lead. She's so beautiful, my fave K-actress :)

• Like 1

Just want to drop by ... SHK is my favorite K-actress! I can't wait for Blue Alert!

• Like 1

:) Glad we are back, we may visit Hyesa.com to download some of hyekyo pretty post. We shall all start again. I'm soooooooglad to be able to visit here again, nevermind, Soompi have to get rid of the nasty one.

Can someone teach me how to insert or post pictures?

• Like 1

:) Glad we are back, we may visit Hyesa.com to download some of hyekyo pretty post. We shall all start again. I'm soooooooglad to be able to visit here again, nevermind, Soompi have to get rid of the nasty one.

Can someone teach me how to insert or post pictures?

upload them to photobucket.com or imageshack.us and post the image links they give you as part of your post :)

• Like 1

hey let's introduce ourselves again..i mean some of u must have change our username and stuff...well my old username use to be XxRyoChanxX...i had a twin ..Ginachan....soo yeahh... :)

song hye kyo Hwaeting...!!!

Hello :)

i still have the same username :lol:

anyone changed theirs too?

but it's good to be back! :lol:

• Like 1

right now i am watching full house and she looks so cute in it!!! man makes me jealous ^-^

• Like 1

WOW!! Thanks for all the lovely pictures of her!!! I love this girl, she is so naturally gorgeous!!!

• Like 1