Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pyoungsang

Vote For Best Kdrama Of 2007

2007 is coming to a close and I made a list of dramas for you to vote on. I only listed dramas that started in 2007 so no shows like Dae Jo Young. Also, I have not included shows that will start from now until the end of the year because you cannot tell how good those shows are going to be. So vote for your favorite and remember to not vote in both questions as the second question is just an extension of the first. I tried to be comprehensive but I know that there are a few show that I did not include here. If your favorite is not listed here, vote others and specify in your post.

Edit: Since in this poll you have to answer both questions, I'll have a round 2 with 20 most voted dramas (and also add Lovers, which was very popular and I left out ... sorry) from this one.

Is there something wrong with the poll?

I couldn't vote in the 2nd category because I didn't vote in the first..

So I chose one from each of them..

2007 was indeed a fluorishing year for Korean dramas..because there were so many good quality dramas. I had to rack my brain to choose the best..and to tell you the truth, my TOP 3 dramas now are all 2007 dramas..replacing all other fav dramas in the yesteryears..

9 end 2 outs

I loved this drama a lot. It was a very simple and straightforward drama, without any far-fetched or cliche elements inside. And it truly depicted how much you're willing (or not) to sacrifice for friendship and love. Some ppl thought the drama's boring because it didn't address that much apart from the leads' friendship in the first few eps. But to me, the beginning eps were the building blocks to the beauty of this drama. You have to rewatch the beginning eps again, to actually appreciate and see how friendship and love can be so obvious and vague at times. The drama's not VERY FUNNY, and it's not overly SAD either. It's simple, realistic and some more, the chemistry between the leads was very good and convincing, be it the chemistry shared between friends or couples. A very commendable performance from the supporting characters as well..loved the guy Jung Joo. (btw, he was a pro-base ball player before he became an actor..)

My 2nd choice was Capital Scandal..

This drama has the perfect ensemble of cast, storyline, setting and chemistry.

Kang Ji Hwan was phenomenal..

Other great ones

Thank You

Flowers for my Life

Dal Ja's Spring

HIT

Lovers

Haven't finished Legend, but I think it's quite good..

Is there something wrong with the poll?

I couldn't vote in the 2nd category because I didn't vote in the first..

So I chose one from each of them..

2007 was indeed a fluorishing year for Korean dramas..because there were so many good quality dramas. I had to rack my brain to choose the best..and to tell you the truth, my TOP 3 dramas now are all 2007 dramas..replacing all other fav dramas in the yesteryears..

9 end 2 outs

I loved this drama a lot. It was a very simple and straightforward drama, without any far-fetched or cliche elements inside. And it truly depicted how much you're willing (or not) to sacrifice for friendship and love. Some ppl thought the drama's boring because it didn't address that much apart from the leads' friendship in the first few eps. But to me, the beginning eps were the building blocks to the beauty of this drama. You have to rewatch the beginning eps again, to actually appreciate and see how friendship and love can be so obvious and vague at times. The drama's not VERY FUNNY, and it's not overly SAD either. It's simple, realistic and some more, the chemistry between the leads was very good and convincing, be it the chemistry shared between friends or couples. A very commendable performance from the supporting characters as well..loved the guy Jung Joo. (btw, he was a pro-base ball player before he became an actor..)

My 2nd choice was Capital Scandal..

This drama has the perfect ensemble of cast, storyline, setting and chemistry.

Kang Ji Hwan was phenomenal..

I don't know how to make polls too well ... sorry. I guess you have to vote in the first one if you want to vote in second one ... SORRY to everyone ....

OK ... change to the rules, vote for best from each questions .... I will make a new poll later with the top 20 out of this poll and people can vote again.

my best k-drama would be the story of the first king's four gods...good storyline and actors..

i can't vote! argh! maybe because it's my office's firewall i can't even see pics here. anyway, my vote would be COFFEE PRINCE! it's my most favorite kdrama ever! it has beaten full house and all about eve as my all time favorite kdramas. plus i love the lead stars of the drama.

but the story got me hooked to it! so unique!

THANK YOU was such a great drama! you missed lovers though

Oops, you're right, I did miss Lovers!!! I will have that in Poll round 2 (20 highest out of this poll.)

Of course The Legend of the First Four Kings. BYJ was definitely amazing in there. His acting skills were beyond perfecto. The storyline was good, actors and actresses were amazing. This series definitely deserve first place.

Too bad I couldn't vote for two in the same category. I wanted Perfect Neighbor and then Thank You, but I had to choose Air City in the next box - since it was my favorite out of the ones I've seen on that list. You have to choose one in each box for the voting to work I think...

2007 is shaping up to be a bumper crop year - alot of good dramas IMO. Enjoyed Bad Couple, TODAW, Capital Scandal, 9 End 2 Out, and Coffee Prince, too. Lovers for me is up there too but I thought it came out in 2006...

Haven't seen Legends, Lobbyist, and many more but can't wait...not out yet where I am. This poll is good because you can see what's popular. Thanks for setting it up!

MINE .. the one and only LEGEND OF THE FOUR GODS || STORY OF KING AND FOUR GODS .. it's the best of the best for 2007 for me ..

second? .. unsure b/c i haven't touch any of those beside .. war of money, bad couple, seoul scandal, and get karl .. since get karl is the second poll

i'll just pick GET KARL b/c it's actually very good in my list of kdrama.

Just a suggestion: maybe to include only dramas that have finished broadcasting since we don't know the ending yet and some are only showing half way, therefore, I didn't vote on those because as we have known, some endings really ruin the whole series :rolleyes:

hmm, actually viewers tend to vote for dramas they have finished... ur list actually contains some dramas tat r still currently airing(like In-Soon Is Pretty, Unstoppable Marriage etc). perhaps its hard to compare tis way? cos some dramas do get better after 2-3 episodes, so if u have only watched less than halfway/one-third for some of the currently airing dramas, it may b difficult to make a comparison with those finished series. i was thinking the polling might become a popularity vote for finished dramas instead of best drama for 2007. jus my view though... B)

anw, my choice would b Capital Scandal frm the first list.. n Surgeon Bong Dal Hee frm the 2nd list.

though there is still the possibility of change as im watching In-Soon Is Pretty, TWSSG. :D

u put all the more well known shows in the first choice and it is hard to make a choice ^^ i chose bad couple because the storyline is really quirky and i especially like how they made this ahjumma played a role of 7 identical twins :D

and um, u included the long dramas like yi san n king and i, which will not end until spring next yr!

My favorite drama for 2007 is Coffee Prince. It was a nice change from the same plot k-dramas that I have seen.

No incestous relationships, no main character dying from leukemia, no super evil characters that I wanted to choke...

It just had the right amount of drama, comedy and romance combined.

i have top 3 favorite dramas hehe

THANK YOUU (omgsh <33)

Capital Scandal

9 End 3 Outs

i knew coffee prince would win because it was so popular but i personally found it very draggy and boring from middle and onwards. the beginning was all right.

-edit

HIGHKICK hehe that too but thats a sitcom