ikrnxinhyungi

Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

20,869 posts in this topic

Posted

does anyone know how can i start a new topic? I replied to 3 other topics but I still can't make a new topic. 

Posted

On 03.10.2016 at 5:01 PM, angela11 said:

How long does it take you to straighten your hair? I have realy long hair, and it's often so hard for me to spend that much time to dry it out first, and than straighten it.

Straight out of the shower if I blow dry it and brush it, it takes somewhere around 20 mins.. my hair is pretty easy to straighten, especially since it's shorter now like http://hairstylezz.com/best-cute-mid-length-haircuts/ . But if I had my hair styled wavy/curly with products and everything, I have no idea, but it'd probably take an hour or so.. 

aid200462-v4-728px-Straighten-Thick,-Cur

Posted

Oh wow

Posted

I always had long hair. I hated it when my mom had my hair cut short when I was like 5 or 6 years old.<_<

Posted

I naturally have straight hair, but always wished I had curls. That's why whole my life I use curling irons. I tried a lot of them, but most just burnt my hair and made it look unhealthy after. But now, I discovered Babyliss Pro Ceramic Conical Curler and I'm in love ^^ My hair never looked this healthy after using a curler. HUGE recommendation!

Posted

So cute<3

Posted (edited)

On 10.11.2016 at 2:36 PM, katesm said:

@ammy125 I thing the most fashionable haircut now is ombre 
I have the same haircut as here :phew:
What do you thing about ombre?

I think it’s fine, but I’m getting a little sick of ombre imo—I’m not sure how long it will stay relevant, but either way I’m sure it would look nice on you.

there are a lot of asians with ombre hair, like this

49-Balayage--650x650.jpg

I think it’s fine if you go for something more minimal—like, the lightest shade shouldn’t be too different from your own hair (no bright orange or blonde)

My personal favourite for Asians is natural glossy black to darkest brown I saw on neway look some fresh ideas.

Edited by Olivia Fair

Posted

Hi I am Linda and I am a dermatologist. Working with 15 different hospitals and clinic as a hair consultant. This thread is regarding hair styles and find that everybody has shared their views and advice.

Also, have some advice regarding this thread. Most of the girls want straight hair, for that they use chemicals or heating equipment (Hair straighteners) and in the result, they get straight hair but it is not safe for our hairs.

There are also some natural ways by which we can get straight hairs without damaging them https://thelifesquare.com/how-to-straighten-your-hair-8572226/

I mostly use these methods and get straight hairs without damaging them. Most of the time I recommend these methods to my clients and it actually works for them and they are happy too. Anybody can try these methods at home easily if anyone has any query? Please share it with me.

Posted

Is my hair damaged? When i brush it out it falls straight but is still frizzy and gets tangled after a while but most of my friends have glossy straight hair that moves around very smoothly.