Quantcast
ikrnxinhyungi

Hairstyle Thread (for Gals)

these days I prefer short hair.. it is practical.. simple.. because I have high activities from monday to friday.. don't have much time to handle them..

On 10/9/2005 at 3:01 PM, RYUUSEi said:

HEY! That's the style I'm gonna dye my hair next year ^_^

it is actually pretty. I have a friend whose been wanting to do that colour too

hello, i'm new here and decided to join because i saw this forum page anyhow i have long straight thick hair and it's difficult to style/hold in place, nothing works and i'm at a loss. it's frustrating because anything i do try i can't seem to a) get it right or b. as i said before it doesn't stay in place v long. i have a side parting very similar to this korean-hair-care-tips-uee.jpg 

but i don't know how i can style/change it up with little time in the morning to get it the way i'd like it. i would also love to know of any heatless ways of getting sexy-ish curls, thanks very much in advance! if i'm still stuck i'll go to my hairdresser 

my other issue is because of this parting certain part of my hair continuously falls into my face and its just so annoying, is there anything i can do or use to stop it from falling all the time? without styling it for instance if i'm just wanting to keep my natural straight hair but have it stop from falling any tips would be so helpful 

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, just wanted to share some tips if anyone is interested in how to get asian blonde hair!

Edited by sueychai

How about a person not too fair with slightly tanned skin or yellowish skin, what hair color is suitable?

Posted (edited)

Hey! I'm going to get a hair dryer and I read this blog but still can't decide which one I should get. Can anyone help me? 

Edited by butterfly59

Here’s the thing about long hair – it makes you look like a goddess the way no other length of hair can. Not to forget that, at least once a day, you receive this self esteem boosting compliment – “OMG! Your hair is soooo pretty!” Be that as it may, there is a downside to having luscious long hair. A dark side that no one wants to talk about… LOL, just kidding, you probably complain about this like 50 times a day. I’m talking about styling your long hair, of course! Doing any sort of hairstyle on long hair seems to take ages and makes you want to take a scissor and get rid of it. Now, lovely ladies, I would never want you to give in to that frustration. So, here I have compiled my top favorite picks of cute hairstyles for girls with long hair so that you can do easily without ending up in tears!

Lest you're concerned, I think using the word "haircut" to refer to anything a woman has done to her hair sufficiently establishes your "straight" cred.

Nowadays, with the increase in pollution, the hair is getting more prudent to roughness, dandruff, hair fall, etc. If you want to save your hair from such disasters, you can opt for some hair loss supplements. These supplements are composed of amla extracts which have been proven to protect hair and give it a proper nourishment.