Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoRgYnA

Miss Earth Beauties In Ao Dai

Vietnamese Traditional wear
Group 2 of this year's Miss Earth 2007 contestants flew to Vietnam. They competed in Best in Ao Dai. The final night will be on November 11, 2007 in the Philippines.

brazil2.jpg

Miss Brazil is awarded BEST IN AO DAI

11031831-02-canada.jpg

Miss Canada

11031831-02-czech.jpg

Miss Czech Republic

11031831-brazil-01-2.jpg

Miss Brazil

11031831-02-austra.jpg

Miss Australia

11031831-02-korea.jpg

Miss Korea

11031831-02-diem-ao-dai.jpg

Miss Vietnam

11031831-02-ao-dai.jpg

45260190-1.jpg

BEST IN AO DAI IS BRAZIL!

The Ao Dai-s are horrible. they look so loose around the waist.

all except for Miss VN. they should have had ao dai-s like the one in

PBN 89 in Seoul, those were gorgeous. These are raggy looking.

LOL those do look bad :x

its sooooooooo LOOSE!

it looks like those clothes worn in chinese movies when ppl fly or just happen to jump really high : \

haha, they shouldn't have this kind of competition, it's weirddd..the aodai part is suck, i wonder who design this, look terribly bad

if i didn't know better, i would think that everyone else's ao dai's were purposefully fug just so miss vietnam would shine XD her's is really pretty.

if i didn't know better, i would think that everyone else's ao dai's were purposefully fug just so miss vietnam would shine XD her's is really pretty.

^LOL

yeah I agree, the ao dais are too loose and I don't really like the accessories that much either. Miss Vietnam's ao dai fits her perfectly and that how it should be, not suppose to be loose.

Haha, trust them to design Miss Vietnam's ao dai the best.

the ao dai didn't seem to suit any of them maybe cuz of the fitting. I thought they should have made in more fitted around the waist which looks better ;)

The Ao Dai-s are horrible. they look so loose around the waist.

all except for Miss VN. they should have had ao dai-s like the one in

PBN 89 in Seoul, those were gorgeous. These are raggy looking.

Agreed. Or, maybe the ao dai's in PBN 84(That's the one titled 'Passport to Fashion', right? ROFLMAO. I forgot. ^_____^;;).

-J ♥

yeeah i wasn't sure if the ao dai was supposed to look like dynasty chinese guardsmen...(which is how all of them looked except for miss vietnam)...but apparently they just made everyone's fugly

ktran: they obviously wouldn't give it to ms. vietnam no matter how great she looked. that's like winning your own contest ;)

and you know whats even more embarassing... miss vietnam didnt even win this section

how do they even score this section b/c if fitting wise, miss vn def. brings out the best in wearing ao dai because shes actually fitted to it

i don't think it was on purpose .... i think the reason y miss vietnam's ao dai is better than other contestants because her was made personally for her ... that mean that she got it measured and everything and it fitted her ... however the other contestant's ao dai was not made according to each of the other contestants' measurements that is y the other ao dai is kinda loose .... because they don't know eaCH OF THE other contestants' size

and you know whats even more embarassing... miss vietnam didnt even win this section

i rather she did not win in this section because it seems so bias if miss vietnam win in vn .....

haha they look like super long hanbok

i dont know... i rather like how the ao dai looks on the others. i personally think the design on miss vietnam's ao dai is not that pretty :x

Wow, everyone's right. What's with the fit?

I hate the loose shoulders and sleeves? Why mess with something that works? It's like buying a cheap kimono or hanbok. Looks wretched.

Looks like a tunic, not the piece of art it is.

haha they look like super long hanbok

i dont know... i rather like how the ao dai looks on the others. i personally think the design on miss vietnam's ao dai is not that pretty :x

Actually, we're talking about the fit. An ao dai is very fitted and shows off the feminine form, similar to the chinese cheongsam. Imagine wearing one of those chinese dresses loosely. It's pretty ugly. Same with the Ao Dai.

But you're right, the design itself on Miss VN's is a bit boring.