xiaojuu

Acne Problem. :(

It's true that there are a lot of ways exercise benefits your skin, but the act of working out can cause acne. Yes, exercising keeps stress levels lower. Exercise also boosts circulation and promotes sweat, which can help the body rid itself of toxins and push impurities out of pores.
https://healthcommkey.org/acne-removal-tips/

Oatmeal is a healthy way to start the day, porridge also makes an adequate home remedy to treat acne. It works to clean the skin hole, which absorbs any excess oil. In this process, it also relaxes your skin.

• Mix half lemon juice, and mix one spoon of honey in a cup of cooked porridge.
  • Use this mixture as an excellent like you rub on your skin.
  • Leave it for about half an hour, after which you can rinse it with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat this process once or twice every week.

Here are some home remedies for Acne Problem :-

• Apply Apple Cider Vinegar.
  • Take a Zinc Supplement. 
  • 3. Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask.
  • Spot Treat With Tea Tree Oil. 
  • Apply Green Tea to Your Skin.
  • Apply Witch Hazel. 
  • Moisturize With Aloe Vera. Take a Fish Oil Supplement.

What Causes Acne? ... Sensitivity to such hormones, combined with bacteria on the skin, and fatty acids within oil glands, cause acne. Common sites for acne are the face, chest, shoulders, and back -- the sites of oil glands. Acne lesions include whiteheads, blackheads, small bumps, and nodules and cysts

Acne can be hard to control. A meticulous skincare regimen is your best bet. If you have scarring, you can try laser therapy with the Cutera xeo. My dermatologist uses this laser and the results and amazing. Some medispas use it too.

I struggled with acne for YEARS! Trust me when I say I tried everything, I understand how frustrating this can be. I would definitely recommend checking in with a dermatologist to see what's causing your acne. In the meantime, this is what worked for me:

Cetaphil Cleanser

CeraVe AM/PM Moisturizers

Veltin (Retinol)

That's my regular skincare routine. I know it sounds simple, but years of acne taught me that simple works best.

I also use a derma roller once a week. And I have a microdermabrasion machine at home, which I use once a month. 

Good luck!

try acid peelings, like hyaluronic or fruit they usually help to get rid of remained died skin and clean pores