Quantcast
xiaojuu

Acne Problem. :(

Acne can be hard to control. A meticulous skincare regimen is your best bet. If you have scarring, you can try laser therapy with the Cutera xeo. My dermatologist uses this laser and the results and amazing. Some medispas use it too.

I struggled with acne for YEARS! Trust me when I say I tried everything, I understand how frustrating this can be. I would definitely recommend checking in with a dermatologist to see what's causing your acne. In the meantime, this is what worked for me:

Cetaphil Cleanser

CeraVe AM/PM Moisturizers

Veltin (Retinol)

That's my regular skincare routine. I know it sounds simple, but years of acne taught me that simple works best.

I also use a derma roller once a week. And I have a microdermabrasion machine at home, which I use once a month. 

Good luck!

• Haha 1

try acid peelings, like hyaluronic or fruit they usually help to get rid of remained died skin and clean pores  

By using natural home made tips also we can rectify acne problem by applying mint leaves juice, aloe vera gel, lemon juice and Honey these are very useful to rectify acne problem as I have used this and slowly acne problem is getting decreased day by day.

I learned the hard way less is more. So, if you want to help your skin stay calm, you need to find the perfect balance between calming ingredients, and acne fighting ingredients

Here's what finally worked for me, after YEARS of suffering from mild to severe acne. 

Morning Routine

Cetaphil Cleanser

CeraVe AM Moisturizer with 30 SPF

100% Organic Vitamin C Serum

Night Routine

Cetaphil Cleanser using a handheld brush

CeraVe PM Moisturizer

Veltin (Prescription-strength retinoid)

Once a Week

15-Minutes using my dermaroller

Once a Month

10-Minutes using my at-home microdermabrasion device

Once my skin cleared up, I was ready to get rid of my acne scars and my dark spots. My dermatologist recommended two treatments:

#1 - PRP + Microneedling

#2 - Resurfacing Skin Laser

That's what worked for me. But honestly, it is a trial and error thing. I tried everything every beauty influencer posted out there, sometimes with good results, sometimes with terrible results. 

also, even if you're visiting a dermatologist. Listen to your skin. I've had many dermatologists suggesting treatments that just made everything worse and when I tweaked their suggestions to what I thought my skin needed and wanted, the results were much more positive. 

Drink plenty of water. Get exercise every dare. Meditate. And don't let stress get the best of you!

Good luck!

It can be trial and error, not everyone's skin is the same. I like a four-step skin care routine: cleanse, exfoliate, toner, and moisturizer. Maybe a masque once a week or so.

I'm thinking of trying a dermaroller, and I know there are also laser procedures such as RF microneedling that many people like. a dermatologist can go over all the options with you.

On 5/17/2018 at 4:31 AM, audreyhouston said:

I struggled with acne for YEARS! Trust me when I say I tried everything, I understand how frustrating this can be. I would definitely recommend checking in with a dermatologist to see what's causing your acne. In the meantime, this is what worked for me:

Cetaphil Cleanser

CeraVe AM/PM Moisturizers

Veltin (Retinol)

I can't believe my eyes when I saw you use the same exact products with me accept mine is Retinoic Acid 0.1% instead of Retinol...:lol:

Anyone interest in getting sample from my new company? I am launching a skincare product strictly target acne, wrinkles, large pores, and reduce redness. The company will pre-launch in September of 2018 with a limited set. Only launching 300 sets, comes with a facial soap, night cream, day cream and a acne serum. Anyway I am giving away 100 set of free sample lasting you one week to try, of course no purchase need it. Just submit your email address to beautiuco@gmail.com and like the page at 

https://www.facebook.com/officialbeautiuco/  . My official website will also launch the same month the products pre-launch. 

On 10/4/2007 at 6:37 PM, xiaojuu said:

any products/methods to keep the face pimple-free?

the start of this school year brings many things.

new classes, teachers, friends.

and randomly this year?

...pimples.

can anyone please tell me any products/methods to treat my face and ways to prevent breakouts?

any suggestions will help. :]

Hey, Xiaojuu. Recently I've been a big fan of a few specific treatments. Topically, I use green tea and tea tree oil. Both of these have been shown to work as well as Benzoyl Peroxide but with fewer side effects. I also have been taking an L-Lysine supplement, which works especially well for me since I'm a vegan and never get it in my diet. Read this to learn more about tea tree oil for acne https://www.acneauthority.org/tea-tree-oil-for-acne/ 

Just mix about 2 drops of tea tree oil per teaspoon of carrier. You can mix it with jojoba oil, coconut oil, aloe vera, etc. Apply it at bedtime, and rinse it off in the morning.

I used to have acne but when I started using an organic skin care product, my acne was gone in 2 weeks. Thanks to Vitality26 face cream and serum. I now have a wrinkle and acne free glowing skin. Try it and see for yourself. It's cheaper on Amazon.