Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [ Current drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

It's finally past midnight in Korea and YSH's birthday :blush: !

Happy birthday to yoo !

His chinese fanclub created an amazing video for his birthday 

Some talented Yoopies wished a happy birthday through fan edits

Spoiler

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Berou said:

It's finally past midnight in Korea and YSH's birthday :blush: !

Happy birthday to yoo !

His chinese fanclub created an amazing video for his birthday 

Some talented Yoopies wished a happy birthday through fan edits

YAY!! it's our Mr. Yoo Seung Ho's birthday!! :heart: wish him a long happy life fill of love and success personally and profetionally!! :heart: 

I so loved the fan made videos/edits congratulating him for his birthday!! they were so beautiful!! :wub: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

YAY!! it's our Mr. Yoo Seung Ho's birthday!! :heart: wish him a long happy life fill of love and success personally and profetionally!! :heart: 

I so loved the fan made videos/edits congratulating him for his birthday!! they were so beautiful!! :wub: 

Thank you for passing by and wishing him a happy birthday !! ~~~~~

It's been months I haven't seen you around here, I"m happy to see you again. :wub:

I wish the same, may all his dreams come true and may the coming year be his year. Such a wonderful person deserves the love from all over the world. I hope he will always be happy and smiling, his smiles comfort us and make us forget our troubles. 

Viki wished him too a happy birthday 

one of his fancafes :

A magazine (?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Berou thank you chingu!! :wub: sadly I couldn't be around for months now as you said having personal problems but still as Yoo Seung Ho's big fan I had to come by and wish him for his birthday!! :D and I add my voice to your wish as well!! he deserves all happiness and success being the source for our happiness with his heartwarming smile and humble heart of his beside his great talent!! :heart: 

cr:melchan7

and this is how all of us look wishing him a Happy Birthday!! :D

cr: yooseungho_fan_love

so loved this fanedit!! :wub: lacky his cats!! :lol: :wub: 

cr: yoopiesbd

• Like 2

e4825c11768d4b649a7946cf85100e60.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed As Lead Of New SBS Drama

Sep 3, 2018
by esspee

Yoo Seung Ho is starring in a new TV drama!

On September 3, SBS announced, “Yoo Seung Ho will portray the main character in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Revenge is Back’ (working title) which will air as the follow-up drama to ‘Star of the Foxes.'”

“Revenge is Back” is a fun, school romance. It will tell the story of a boy named Kang Bok Soo who gets expelled after being wrongly accused of being a school violence perpetrator. He returns to the school as an adult to seek revenge, but gets unexpectedly swept up in another incident.

Yoo Seung Ho will appear as Kang Bok Soo, who gets expelled, does work for other people, tries to seek revenge, and also has a clumsy side to him. His character reenters Seol Song High School in order to get revenge on his first love Son Soo Jung, who made him get expelled. However, he’s unable to find his footing in the changed atmosphere of the school and will show a goofy side to him.

The SBS drama department said, “Yoo Seung Ho’s kind nature, friendly appearance, and optimistic personality are similar to those of main character Kang Bok Soo. Kang Bok Soo reenters Seol Song High School in order to become a small hero, but the school is no longer a place for love and romance. What will he look like as an old, silly returning student? Yoo Seung Ho will be able to show the charms of a failed, small hero.”

“Revenge is Back” will be written by rookie writer Kim Yoon Young and directed by Ham Joon Ho who previously co-directed “Wok of Love.” The drama is scheduled to air in December.

Are you excited to see Yoo Seung Ho in a new drama?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224827wpp/yoo-seung-ho-confirmed-lead-new-sbs-drama

• Like 2

hello

im new here :sweatingbullets:

im a big fan! i don't know if this is the right place, but i was hoping you can help me. 

where can i find information like fan meeting and public appearances?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sharon Melamed said:

hello

im new here :sweatingbullets:

im a big fan! i don't know if this is the right place, but i was hoping you can help me. 

where can i find information like fan meeting and public appearances?

Hello, unfortunately there's no such place to find information. YSH's agency doesn't have a website in which we can look for his schedule. When he does public appearances, he takes his fans by surprise and doesn't announce it beforehand. As for his fanmeetings, his korean fanmeetings where organized by his korean official fanclub that has been dissolved in June. Thus I don't know how his fanmeetings in korea will be organized from now on. For his japanese fanmeetings, I believe there will be managed/scheduled by his official japanese fanclub from now on. There is a fanmeeting in Philippines underway but nothing is concrete. Lastly, unlike his peers he hasn't ever done a fanmeeting tour... maybe we need to wait more to see him going on tour :). If it happens, I'm sure his fans around the world will relay the news. I mostly look at fan accounts to keep being updated about him. 

On 9/13/2018 at 2:11 PM, Berou said:

Hello, unfortunately there's no such place to find information. YSH's agency doesn't have a website in which we can look for his schedule. When he does public appearances, he takes his fans by surprise and doesn't announce it beforehand. As for his fanmeetings, his korean fanmeetings where organized by his korean official fanclub that has been dissolved in June. Thus I don't know how his fanmeetings in korea will be organized from now on. For his japanese fanmeetings, I believe there will be managed/scheduled by his official japanese fanclub from now on. There is a fanmeeting in Philippines underway but nothing is concrete. Lastly, unlike his peers he hasn't ever done a fanmeeting tour... maybe we need to wait more to see him going on tour :). If it happens, I'm sure his fans around the world will relay the news. I mostly look at fan accounts to keep being updated about him. 

thanks you! it sucks, there is no way to meet/see him then?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sharon Melamed said:

thanks you! it sucks, there is no way to meet/see him then?

The chance of meeting him are really scarce :unsure:, unless you take a flight and go to Japan/ Korea for a fanmeeting. In June he visited Malaysia and attended an opening of a store though.  He held a fan sign event. Thus he might come to your country and attend another event like this...

aadcd467f8a743918c3771064d41f601.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho To Make Cameo In Upcoming Drama “Player” by yshin

Yoo Seung Ho will be making a special appearance in OCN’s upcoming drama “Player”!

On September 28, a source from OCN stated, “Yoo Seung Ho will make his cameo appearance in the first episode of ‘Player.’ Please stay tuned for what role he will take through the broadcast.”

According to the source, Yoo Seung Ho accepted the cameo [request] due to his ties with the production staff and Song Seung Heon.

“Player” is a refreshing action drama about a genius con artist (played by Song Seung Heon), a naturally gifted driver (played by f(x)’s Krystal), an acknowledged top hacker (played by Lee Si Eon), and a top notch fighter (played by Tae Won Suk). These “players” team up to pull off the ultimate heist.

Yoo Seung Ho was recently confirmed to return to the small screen through SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy “Revenge is Back” (working title), which is slated to air in December.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1237373wpp/yoo-seung-ho-make-cameo-upcoming-drama-player

• Like 2

942395e49bd64b09b3f3cc40b964d5a5.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Hong Suk Chun Play Interesting Roles In Cameos For “Player”

by yshin

With less than a day left until its premiere, OCN drama “Player” has released still images of Yoo Seung Ho and Hong Suk Chun’s cameos in the first episode!

“Player” is a caper drama about an elite team of four criminals who join forces to pull off the ultimate heist. Song Seung Heon will star as the talented con artist Kang Ha Ri, while f(x)’s Krystal will be playing Cha Ah Ryung, the country’s top driver. Lee Si Eon will play the role of brilliant hacker Lim Byung Min, and Tae Won Suk will round out the team as the top-notch fighter Do Jin Woong.

Yoo Seung Ho will play the role of a new security guard who faces Kang Ha Ri and Hong Suk Chun will play the role of Cha Ah Ryung’s driver’s license test supervisor.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Hong-Suk-Chun-2.jpg

As a new hotel security guard, Yoo Seung Ho will go up against Kang Ha Ri, who visits the hotel to carry out a plan to recover the proceeds of his crime. He will become restless at Kang Ha Ri’s deceitfulness and eloquent speech. Yoo Seung Ho is said to have had a great time on set as he had warm conversations with his senior Song Seung Heon.

A source from the drama stated, “Yoo Seung Ho and Hong Suk Chun, who readily accepted the role through their relationships with the producers and actors, delivered great energy on set and gave great support to the drama.” They also asked viewers to watch the live broadcast as the meeting between Song Seung Heon, Yoo Seung Ho, Krystal, and Hong Suk Chun will be seen in the first broadcast of “Player.”

Song Seung Heon later uploaded a photo himself posing with Yoo Seung Ho on his Instagram, showing off their friendship.

“Player” will air is first episode on September 29 at 10:20 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 2

@Go Seung Ji Thank you for posting  :), lately I've been behind with news . I am so happy he has finally decided to be active again.  

BTS of player 

Present】 Yoo Seung Ho autographed Pola to 1 person! Subscribe to Twitter Follow & Tweet

※ For gifts, those who follow " Kstyle Official Twitter Account " are eligible. 

Yu Seung-ho's long-awaited love comedy starring "The Robot is not Just for you ~ DVD ~ SET 2" will finally be released on October 2 (Tue)!  

In addition, in commemoration of the release Yoo Seung-ho autographed autograph! We will present to one person by lottery. 

http://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2102055&articleNo=2102055&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

OCTOBER 22 2018

First script reading for SBS drama series “Bok-Soo’s Back”

Bok-Soos-Back-SR1.jpg

Frst script reading for upcoming SBS drama series “Bok-Soo’s Back” (literal title) took place October 8, 2018 at SBS Ilsan Production Studios in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. At the first script reading, main cast members Yoo Seung-Ho, Jo Bo-Ah, Kwak Dong-Yeon, Cheon Ho-Jinand  Park Ah-In all attended. The first script reading took about 3 hours to complete.

“Bok-Soo’s Back” will first air sometime in the early part of December, 2018 (takes over SBS’ Monday and Tuesday 10PM time slot after “Where Stars Land.”).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-sbs-drama-series-bok-soos-back

32IvPoP.png

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/10/21/yoo-seung-ho-and-jo-boa-lead-script-leading-for-sbs-drama-bok-soo-is-back/

Male Actors Who Amaze With Their Kissing Skills

Oct 27, 2018
by K. Lew

There are many reasons fans watch romantic dramas — the adorable cliches, the surprising plot twists, the endearing characters, the breathtaking romance, and so on. However, arguably one of the most exciting moments in a drama is a kiss scene.

Whether they are used as an unexpected plot device that grabs the viewers’ attentions, or as turning points in a relationship, kiss scenes are noteworthy in every drama.

Here are 10 male actors, in no particular order, who blew away audiences with their kissing skills.

4. Yoo Seung Ho

Once an adorable child actor from “The Way Home,” Yoo Seung Ho has grown up to be a masculine, mature actor. With fierce gazes exuding various levels of charisma, his kiss scenes are definitely strong yet tender. He recently showed this on “I Am Not a Robot” with Chae Soo Bin, whom he kissed tenderly after passionately pulling her in towards him.

Chae-Soo-Bin-Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252831wpp/male-actors-amaze-kissing-skills

Actors Who Could Pull Off A “Male Cinderella” Transformation Like Seo Kang Joon In “The Third Charm”

Oct 20, 2018
by L. Kim

Seo Kang Joon is once again capturing the hearts of viewers with his ability to perfectly play the boyfriend role.

In the JTBC drama “The Third Charm” that revolves around the love story between a longtime couple as they go from their early twenties into their early thirties over their 12-year relationship, the actor plays On Joon Young, a model student. He first appears in the drama as a goofball with braces, glasses, and unpopular hair style, but later on, he changes into a boyfriend with a flawless, handsome appearance.

Although Seo Kang Joon is perfect for this role, there are other actors who may be able to pull off the “male Cinderella” transformation just like he did. Here are five candidates:

5. Yoo Seung Ho

Yoo Seung Ho is also one of the possible candidates to play On Joon Young. With a baby-faced look, talented acting skills, and emotional eyes, he will be able to perfectly portray the sentimental side of the lead male character.

Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1248395wpp/actors-pull-off-male-cinderella-transformation-like-seo-kang-joon-third-charm