Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

4 hours ago, Berou said:

Someone who met YSH in the army posted an old pic of him . He looks good in army clothes ! I wish one day he does a movie about war and wears an army uniform. 

He does indeed! I'm sure a gripping military or Bourne type of movie would be good. HOnestly I am so done with him in romcom. GIve me a serious, tragic drama where he shines the best. He can move my heart with his eyes... t otally.

4 hours ago, Berou said:

4 hours ago, Berou said:

The dazed magazine, March issue, is going to be available on February 25.  You can order it online on these links below

Oh.. i went to the link. Its all in Korean. Hmm.. i hope there are other places easier to order for international fans

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:

He does indeed! I'm sure a gripping military or Bourne type of movie would be good. HOnestly I am so done with him in romcom. GIve me a serious, tragic drama where he shines the best. He can move my heart with his eyes... t otally.

He looks swoony in military clothes.  He is actually an excellent shooter and almost got the perfect score in military. He was famous for  his" tiger-like" character . Can you imagine this cutie pie being a tiger ? :lol:. He must use the skills he learned in the army for an acting project. 

Haha you are not the only one done with rom coms :lol:. @sakura2016 said exactly the same thing. 

I am not a big fan of rom coms because usually they lack depth and substance. They are fluffy. Only a few rom coms are well-done ( for example the current airing drama, romance is a bonus book). Unfortunately YSH's rom coms falls within the former category, I can go on and write a long essay to explain my point and say why they are bad but it is going to waste my time. I prefer to look forward and let bygones be bygones.  I am already anticipating his next project with his new agency. 

There is the website in english but the March issue is not available yet

http://m.en-shop.dazedkorea.com/category/buy-magazine/24/

Or you can buy it on Gmarket ( the korean Amazon or Ebay) :http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=Dazed

Or there is the website that most k-dramas or kpop fans know, yesasia. 

12 minutes ago, Berou said:

He looks swoony in military clothes.  He is actually an excellent shooter and almost got the perfect score in military. He was famous for  his" tiger-like" character . Can you imagine this cutie pie being a tiger ? :lol:. He must use the skills he learned in the army for an acting project. 

Haha you are not the only one done with rom coms :lol:. @sakura2016 said exactly the same thing. 

I am not a big fan of rom coms because usually they lack depth and substance. They are fluffy. Only a few rom coms are well-done ( for example the current airing drama, romance is a bonus book). Unfortunately YSH's rom coms falls within the former category, I can go on and write a long essay to explain my point and say why they are bad but it is going to waste my time. I prefer to look forward and let bygones be bygones.  I am already anticipating his next project with his new agency. 

There is the website in english but the March issue is not available yet

http://m.en-shop.dazedkorea.com/category/buy-magazine/24/

Or you can buy it on Gmarket ( the korean Amazon or Ebay) :http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=Dazed

Or there is the website that most k-dramas or kpop fans know, yesasia. 

I do enjoy romcom.. sometimes you just need light fluffy drama where you can enjoy the antics and relax. But YSH and romcom has not been the right combi for me.

OOhh.. thanks for the link.  I'll check it out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I do enjoy romcom.. sometimes you just need light fluffy drama where you can enjoy the antics and relax. But YSH and romcom has not been the right combi for me.

OOhh.. thanks for the link.  I'll check it out.

I found on Gmarket the March issue

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=1563671747

YSH's rom coms don't only lack substance :mellow:... There were other elements that made me sigh.

Dont let the topic die out! Let's start some subject! Do you think Yoo Seung Ho a happy person?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

Dont let the topic die out! Let's start some subject! Do you think Yoo Seung Ho a happy person?

Happy person? Hmm.. my first thought this is an easy question but then.. happiness is subjective. Based on below, I think he is happy. He may not be a chirpy person but he seems contented. Tho I do think he is a worrier. But worrier can also be happy, no? 

happy

Dictionary result for happy

/ˈhapi/
adjective

1. 1.
    feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
    "Melissa came in looking happy and excited"
    synonyms: contented, content, cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful, jovial, jolly, joking, jocular, gleeful, carefree, untroubled, delighted, smiling, beaming, grinning, glowing, satisfied, gratified, buoyant, radiant, sunny, blithe, joyous, beatific, blessed;
    richard simmons-a-hoop, in good spirits, in high spirits, in a good mood, light-hearted, good-humoured; 
    thrilled, exuberant, elated, exhilarated, ecstatic, blissful, euphoric, overjoyed, exultant, rapturous, rapt, enraptured, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine, over the moon, walking on air, beside oneself with joy, jumping for joy; 
    informalchirpy, on top of the world, as happy as a sandboy, tickled pink, tickled to death, like a dog with two tails, as pleased as Punch, on a high, blissed out, sent; 
    informalchuffed, as happy as Larry;
    informalmade up; 
    informalas happy as a clam;
    informalwrapped; 
    datedgay; 
    rareblithesome, jocose, jocund

cr: Google

• Like 2

Sorry for forgetting to update the thread. RL kept me away.

YSH is so thoughtful and nice, even when he is a ninja and on break, he doesn't forget his fans and tries to update his IG  because he knows fans are missing him

Translation : Finland 

Finally we got some news from his photoshoot. It was a collaboration between dazed magazine and Lafuma 

2 hours ago, See Wong said:

Yes I do think so. He is not a bubbly person but that doesn't make him a unhappy person. He seems to be content with his life, especially since he accepted his career path for acting and found finally a hobby.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Happy person? Hmm.. my first thought this is an easy question but then.. happiness is subjective. Based on below, I think he is happy. He may not be a chirpy person but he seems contented. Tho I do think he is a worrier. But worrier can also be happy, no? 

happy

Dictionary result for happy

/ˈhapi/
adjective

1. 1.
    feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
    "Melissa came in looking happy and excited"
    synonyms: contented, content, cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful, jovial, jolly, joking, jocular, gleeful, carefree, untroubled, delighted, smiling, beaming, grinning, glowing, satisfied, gratified, buoyant, radiant, sunny, blithe, joyous, beatific, blessed;
    richard simmons-a-hoop, in good spirits, in high spirits, in a good mood, light-hearted, good-humoured; 
    thrilled, exuberant, elated, exhilarated, ecstatic, blissful, euphoric, overjoyed, exultant, rapturous, rapt, enraptured, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine, over the moon, walking on air, beside oneself with joy, jumping for joy; 
    informalchirpy, on top of the world, as happy as a sandboy, tickled pink, tickled to death, like a dog with two tails, as pleased as Punch, on a high, blissed out, sent; 
    informalchuffed, as happy as Larry;
    informalmade up; 
    informalas happy as a clam;
    informalwrapped; 
    datedgay; 
    rareblithesome, jocose, jocund

cr: Google

He seems to be quite alone! even he is enjoying being alone, lonely heart doesnt get very much of happiness inside! maybe he is not! he must have a very contented life with acting as a hobby! love by millions of fans! but he desire a freedom, carefree life! I want him to be happy to be success! he should be on another level by now! like Won Bin! I read a lot of his interview! he truly is a worrier! that dosnt mean he is unhappy! is his eyes! always seem to be quite sad! that why he is so attractive! 

• Like 1

Did he go Finland on vacation? I seem to remember he went there after the Emperor, Owner of the Mask for a photoshoot. He must really like the place. Glad he is enjoying his break. Have a good rest and come back with a good project.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, See Wong said:

I want him to be happy to be success! he should be on another level by now! like Won Bin

I was about to post  articles .. Your statement is very timely. Netizens compare him to Won Bin a lot.

I've been his longtime fan and I can say firmly he seems happier now than when he was younger. He perharps hasn't yet achieved 100 % happiness but at least he takes steps to feel better. 

The recent Allkpop article

Netizens compare the top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's !

0jpg.jpg

Have you ever stopped to think about ALLLLLLLL the extremely handsome men in the world of K-Entertainment? Well today is your day to do so!

Netizens recently compiled together a little tournament style post comparing the Top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's! As this year (2019) marks the end of the 2010's era, it'll be interesting to look back and add to this tournament come 2029!

See what your male visual preferences are based on the 2000's (left) vs. the 2010's (right) star match-ups, below !

Won Bin vs. Yoo Seung Ho

3jpg.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/netizens-compare-the-top-10-male-visual-stars-of-the-2000s-vs-the-2010s

The kpopmap article in September 2018

cover-pic-won-bin-yoo-seungho.jpg

Netizens Find Similarities Between WonBin And Yoo SeungHo

Netizens have a sharp eye on actors’ similarities. This time it is WonBin and Yoo SeungHo.

WonBin’s popularity is still on the top and he is considered as one of the most handsome actors in Korea. Yoo SeungHo is a well-known actor and also known for his great visual. He acted in various dramas such as  “Warrior Baek DongSoo” (2011), “I Miss You” (2012), “Remember, War of the Son” (2015), “Ruler: Master of the Mask” (2017), and more recently “I’m Not a Robot” (2017). Yoo SeungHo next drama “Revenge Has Returned” (working title) will be airing in December this year on SBS.

Netizens found out similarities in their faces. Both of them have thick eyebrows, kind of similar eyes shape and high cheekbones. According to some netizens, they have similar vibes. However, not everyone agrees with this statement as both actors’ faces are also very much different. Take a look for yourself.

Spoiler

won-bin-yoo-seungho-1.jpg

won-bin-yoo-seungho-4.jpg

won-bin-yoo-seungho-3.jpg

won-bin-yoo-seungho-2.jpg

Yoo SeungHo is already known for being “Little So JiSub” because of his similarity with actor So JiSub. Especially their eyes have many similarities.

Spoiler

so-jisub-yoo-seungho.jpg

yoo-seungho.jpg

Do you also think like netizens that Yoo SeungHo and WonBin are lookalikes or have similarities?

https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-find-similarities-between-wonbin-and-yoo-seungho/

4 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Did he go Finland on vacation? I seem to remember he went there after the Emperor, Owner of the Mask for a photoshoot. He must really like the place. Glad he is enjoying his break. Have a good rest and come back with a good project.

It is a late update, indeed the selca is from his time in Finland when he went there after Ruler. I am also surprised he posts about Finland or maybe because the pic was among the rare ones where we can see his face ? 

Hopefully he comes back with a good project :)

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 11:33 AM, Berou said:

I was about to post  articles .. Your statement is very timely. Netizens compare him to Won Bin a lot.

I've been his longtime fan and I can say firmly he seems happier now than when he was younger. He perharps hasn't yet achieved 100 % happiness but at least he takes steps to feel better. 

The recent Allkpop article

Netizens compare the top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's !

Have you ever stopped to think about ALLLLLLLL the extremely handsome men in the world of K-Entertainment? Well today is your day to do so!

Netizens recently compiled together a little tournament style post comparing the Top 10 male visual stars of the 2000's vs. the 2010's! As this year (2019) marks the end of the 2010's era, it'll be interesting to look back and add to this tournament come 2029!

See what your male visual preferences are based on the 2000's (left) vs. the 2010's (right) star match-ups, below !

Won Bin vs. Yoo Seung Ho

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/netizens-compare-the-top-10-male-visual-stars-of-the-2000s-vs-the-2010s

The kpopmap article in September 2018

Netizens Find Similarities Between WonBin And Yoo SeungHo

SEPTEMBER 13, 2018

Netizens have a sharp eye on actors’ similarities. This time it is WonBin and Yoo SeungHo.

WonBin’s popularity is still on the top and he is considered as one of the most handsome actors in Korea. Yoo SeungHo is a well-known actor and also known for his great visual. He acted in various dramas such as  “Warrior Baek DongSoo” (2011), “I Miss You” (2012), “Remember, War of the Son” (2015), “Ruler: Master of the Mask” (2017), and more recently “I’m Not a Robot” (2017). Yoo SeungHo next drama “Revenge Has Returned” (working title) will be airing in December this year on SBS.

Netizens found out similarities in their faces. Both of them have thick eyebrows, kind of similar eyes shape and high cheekbones. According to some netizens, they have similar vibes. However, not everyone agrees with this statement as both actors’ faces are also very much different. Take a look for yourself.

Reveal hidden contents

M

Yoo SeungHo is already known for being “Little So JiSub” because of his similarity with actor So JiSub. Especially their eyes have many similarities.

Reveal hidden contents

Do you also think like netizens that Yoo SeungHo and WonBin are lookalikes or have similarities?

https://www.kpopmap.com/netizens-find-similarities-between-wonbin-and-yoo-seungho/

It is a late update, indeed the selca is from his time in Finland when he went there after Ruler. I am also surprised he posts about Finland or maybe because the pic was among the rare ones where we can see his face ? 

Hopefully he comes back with a good project :)

Thanks, You are right! He seems happier than he used to be, at least he ( Hopefully ) in a good hand. All I wish for him is a good film or a good drama that can make him up a level, on top of the top! 

Yeah, when he is younger he resemble SJS, but I always found him similar to Won Bin after he come back from the discharge military services. he lost his baby fat ( if only little he has ) and his eyes got deeper and bigger! 

You are blessed being his fan for so long! I only start when Imaginary cat! :)

• Like 1

YSH IG update 

Dazed korea IG update 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edit : my first thought when I saw the pictorial was how Handsome !! I spent some minutes with a smile admiring his beauty.  His hairstyle is especially on point. 

@See Wong Yeah . When he was younger he looked very much like SJS but then his features matured and as he grows up he looks less and less like SJS. Rather than looks, he looks like Won Bin  because they both have the same vibe. They are both very private,quiet, shy, reserved. They shy away from any broadcast program so they are very hard to approach.  YSH used to not do interviews because he found hard to put his thoughts into words well but now he has become laid-back.

They prefer to focus on their work, don't want to get into unnecessary news / headlines. When WB was still single, he was asked many times why he was "alone" and didn't date anyone, he even got into gay rumours because of that.  They share many common points and look similar in that sense in my opinion :)

Now all he needs is a breakthrough project, either a drama or a movie. 

Ahh time flies ! You don't really count the years that add up, when you look back you think : " That much ? It's been quite a long time !" Lol. I started stanning him when he was in his late teens, just before his army stint.  So I am not a " very old Yoopie".

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 1:12 AM, Berou said:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit : my first thought when I saw the pictorial was how Handsome !! I spent some minutes with a smile admiring his beauty.  His hairstyle is especially on point. 

@See Wong Yeah . When he was younger he looked very much like SJS but then his features matured and as he grows up he looks less and less like SJS. Rather than looks, he looks like Won Bin  because they both have the same vibe. They are both very private,quiet, shy, reserved. They shy away from any broadcast program so they are very hard to approach.  YSH used to not do interviews because he found hard to put his thoughts into words well but now he has become laid-back.

They prefer to focus on their work, don't want to get into unnecessary news / headlines. When WB was still single, he was asked many times why he was "alone" and didn't date anyone, he even got into gay rumours because of that.  They share many common points and look similar in that sense in my opinion :)

Now all he needs is a breakthrough project, either a drama or a movie. 

Ahh time flies ! You don't really count the years that add up, when you look back you think : " That much ? It's been quite a long time !" Lol. I started stanning him when he was in his late teens, just before his army stint.  So I am not a " very old Yoopie".

Hahahha Thank you YOUNG Yoopie, you are excellent with all the information and your analyse detaills of YSH, have you ever meet him in person? I wish one day you will if you haven't met him yet! If yes, that amazing, he must be a real nice guy!

I bet all the Yoopies has one hope! a breakthrough role for YSH! I really wish that he can SHINE! he must shine because he is a raw diamond! beautiful diamond.

• Like 1

He modelled for atelier cologne,lacoste, lafuma, Joseph & Stacey and other brands

Spoiler

@See Wong I have never met him. I think all Yoopies wish to meet him one day :)

Yeah that's what I've been wishing ever since. Until now he has met people that couldn't polish this raw diamond, in result he met many bumps on his path. He is always listed among actors who are bad at picking a project.  It is time for him to break this curse. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 1:59 PM, Berou said:

He modelled for atelier cologne,lacoste, lafuma, Joseph & Stacey and other brands

Reveal hidden contents

@See Wong I have never met him. I think all Yoopies wish to meet him one day :)

Yeah that's what I've been wishing ever since. Until now he has met people that couldn't polish this raw diamond, in result he met many bumps on his path. He is always listed among actors who are bad at picking a project.  It is time for him to break this curse. 

With him newly under BS company, I do look forward he can break the curse! Please let him shine, shine bright like a diamond! :)

Actually the two movies he made wasn't that bad! specially I really like Seondal! he act really well in the film! just unfortunately the film did not make a hit! but the magician really flop quite badly! feel sorry for this is his first project after the services! 

Some times I just dont know what should we wish for! for him to be success as one of the biggest Korean Star, then he will be under pressure and worries!! or should we wish him stay the same, happy with the 'smaller' project that he is enjoy filming just to be an actor and make people having fun to watch! maybe in between or maybe have both in the balance! 

Anyway, he should know we all love him and want him to be success and happy! because he made us happy too! watching him is one of the happiest thing in life!

• Like 1