Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

YSH's sign 

Group pic with the cast

BTS  filming 

@sakura2016 and @WoozyPrincess, I've changed  a bit my mind about YSH's new agency. I've done some background research and Mr.cutipie is in good hands. His future looks promising and the heads of BS company know their  expertise really well. Look up if you don't know who are Won Bin and Song  Kang Ho :). However I still glare at YSH for making  big decisions based on emotions ( i.e following his best friend and throwing out of the window his rational mind). This time his BBF was in a good agency, so he lucked out. 

ao5Y2na.jpg

I like what CEO Jang said. He seems to be someone who takes care of actors really well and makes their interests as his first priority. Between the actors and him it is a relationship where they walk together hands in hands. He wants to take actors under his wing, create friendship and make those actors into stars. He is a famous starmaker manager. 

This is him. Trivia : he is only 39 years old in korean age ! 

0002753719_001_20190109103045947.jpg?typ

PS : sorry for the quality of the  translation pic. 

13 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 and @WoozyPrincess, I've changed  a bit my mind about YSH's new agency. I've done some background research and Mr.cutipie is in good hands. His future looks promising and the heads of BS company know their  expertise really well. Look up if you don't know who are Won Bin and Song  Kang Ho :). However I still glare at YSH for making  big decisions based on emotions ( i.e following his best friend and throwing out of the window his rational mind). This time his BBF was in a good agency, so he lucked out. 

I like what CEO Jang said. He seems to be someone who takes care of actors really well and makes their interests as his first priority. Between the actors and him it is a relationship where they walk together hands in hands. He wants to take actors under his wing, create friendship and make those actors into stars. He is a famous starmaker manager. 

This is him. Trivia : he is only 39 years old in korean age ! 

PS : sorry for the quality of the  translation pic. 

I was so excited when I saw YSH at the airport. No more ninja-mode. I love the visibility of it all. He may be humble and shy, but all actors and stars do need to be out there.

And now, I love your findings. There is so much more to be excited about. Yay!! And I do know Won Bin, was rooting for him in AIMH. But what excites me about this particular information was that.. Won Bin has not been really acting for many years, yet his star quality and the amount of CFs he has is enormous. Couple with the above findings, that gives me the assurance that this agency will accommodate the stars' needs. This is good because although I want YSH to be very popular, there are other values that are also important to him. And its good that this agency would probably be mindful.

This is so very exciting! Can't wait to see the photos from his photoshoot in LA (thats why he was at the airport right, flying to LA for a photoshoot? )

Hello chingu @sakura2016. Its been a while.

I must admit after the debacle of I am not Robot, i has been on the down low on him. I didn't think My Strange Hero is that great either, but I could actually finish the drama and thought his chemistry with Jo Bo Ah was pretty good. Now, I am getting more excited to see what he has to offer

• Like 1

@WoozyPrincess yeah I already feel the change. Yesterday I spent my afternoon browsing naver and posting his airport pics in soompi. There were many media who covered it. When YSH announced his new agency,  in naver there were more than 50 articles about it. I even took a screenshot of it and he trended for a few hours at the rank 2.  

I also want YSH to achieve the same level of star quality as WB but I want him to be more active in projects :lol:.  It would be nice to see him being an endorser of brands too. 

If you are a k-drama fan, Song Kang Ho's name is not familiar.  He is really famous in the movie industry.  If you start watching  korean movies, you must know 3 korean actors beforehand : Choi Minsik, Song Kang Ho and Seol Kyung Gu. They are the three pillars of the korean cinema. SKH is a different star than WB, he is a box- office movie star. 

I was also scared that moving to another agency might meant working constantly for YSH. He has also other priorities like you said, I am very happy he found an agency to will let him keep the balance between his private life and professional life. 

He indeed went to the US, L.A, for the dazed magazine's shooting. 

His arrival  in LA welcomed by fans

Spoiler

• Like 1

YSH IG updates

Translation : my love, cheese burger 

• Like 1

Spoiler

• Like 1

IG update

Translation : it's so cold that I bought this coat for 50 USD ? 

• Like 2

YSH IG update 

Translation : I tried (to take a selca)... but I failed 

• Like 1

The child actor who met YSH before he went to LA and took a pic with him posted a short clip of YSH doing racing

2 hours ago, Berou said:

The child actor who met YSH before he went to LA and took a pic with him posted a short clip of YSH doing racing

Wow! He is so good. He took this up after Ruler and pick it up very fast. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Wow! He is so good. He took this up after Ruler and pick it up very fast. 

Yes, he has really good driving skills. Last year he participated in a drift competition and placed 4th. The video was taken down by the child actor/ kid model. Im going to post it again 

Someone who met YSH in the army posted an old pic of him . He looks good in army clothes ! I wish one day he does a movie about war and wears an army uniform. 

The dazed magazine, March issue, is going to be available on February 25.  You can order it online on these links below