Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

SBS’s new drama “My Strange Hero” has dropped another trailer!

o9.png

Recently, the production crew of the upcoming SBS drama My Strange Hero / Revenge is Back will be releasing a second teaser for the main protagonist, Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah.

My Strange Hero is a humorous, romantic comedy about a guy named Kang Bok Soo (played by Yoo Seung Ho), whose life has become worse after being accused of violently bullying his students. and expelled. Years later, as an adult, he decides to return to the school to seek revenge. However, Kang Bok Soo was caught up in a sudden incident and met up first love Son Soo Jung (Jo Bo Ah).

At the beginning of the video, Kang Bok Soo was in a black and white background, his face lightly on the school grounds. He remembered the scene when he was on the terrace with another male student. As he was about to fall off the terrace, the student shouted, “Kang Bok Soo, save me!” Next, the scene moved to the classroom corridor, Kang Bok Soo was surrounded by police and students. He desperately screamed, “It’s not me. Why did I push him?

At this time he saw his girlfriend – Son Soo Jung sat in class in the classroom, Kang Bok Soo distressed ran, eyes tearfully asked: “You know that is not me. Why are you lying? ” Later, Kang Bok Soo returned to his school and said, “It’s been a long time. Is it nine years already? You will really regret when I come back. ” Through this short teaser, audiences can also guess that Kang Bok Soo not only wanted to revenge the people who caused him pain, including the first love – who did not reveal the truth about the rooftop incident.

As expected, My Strange Hero will be released at 10pm (KST) on December 10th.

http://www.muzdrama.com/3333-2

540ebaab2b8142fabf8fbd028d280384.jpeg?s=

“My Strange Hero” Unveils Romantic Main Poster Ahead Of Drama Premiere

Nov 28, 2018
by Y. Shin

On November 28, SBS’s upcoming drama “My Strange Hero” dropped its main poster!

“My Strange Hero” is about a man named Kang Bok Soo (Yoo Seung Ho), who returns to his old school to enact revenge after he was expelled as a student due to a false and terrible accusation. However, he soon becomes entangled again with his first love from that time, Son Soo Jung (Jo Bo Ah).

In the poster, Kang Bok Soo and Son Soo Jung are in a hidden corner of their high school’s rooftop where the latter sits on top of a desk and the former leans over her flirtatiously. Kang Bok Soo looks as if he’ll press his lips onto Son Soo Jung’s as he places one of his hands on her shoulders, but a short distance remains between them. The poster is colored in a pastel tone that portrays the couple’s close relationship.

On the left side of the poster, the phrase “Our second first love story” is written, while on the right side of the poster, the words “On a good day in 2009…” can be read. With these two phrases that represent Kang Bok Soo and Son Soo Jung’s fond memories of spending their time at the high school where they first met, as well as their reunion nine years later, viewers are curious to know more about this couple.

The main poster shoot for “My Strange Hero” took place in April at a high school in Yongdan, Seoul. The staff prepared music to play in the background in order for the atmosphere to remain romantic during the shoot. Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah entered into rehearsals immediately, as they were already used to filming for the drama together, and the two portrayed a couple’s feelings of being in love for the first time perfectly.

The production staff stated, “With just two weeks left until its premiere, the poster that represents the drama’s atmosphere has finally been released. On top bringing back faint memories of one’s first love, ‘My Strange Hero’ will be a project that causes viewers to want to fall in love, and it will also have their hearts racing.”

“My Strange Hero” premieres on December 10 and will be available on Viki. Check out the latest trailer below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270299wpp/strange-hero-unveils-romantic-main-poster-ahead-drama-premiere

New teaser

On 11/27/2018 at 5:05 AM, Berou said:

Btw today there were some sad news, YSH  has deactivated his instagram account without notice. Let's hope it is only a technical issue. To be honest I won't be surprised if it turns out he did it because he didn't like it or had some problems . I was opposed to his decision  initially when he announced he wanted to create a SNS account because he had stated many times he did not want to. His character just screams no social media ! However due to TTU's controversy he was kind of forced and did not do it with willingness. The circumstances made him to open one. Moreover he was barely active. It is really unfortunate that it happened right before his drama, I'm sure all his fans anticipated his posts about his new drama. In the meantime, let's be patient and wait to see what happens next. 

Hi @Berou, I read that this is his new instagram account. Not sure how correct it is tho

https://www.instagram.com/dandyoo93/?hl=en

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Hi @Berou, I read that this is his new instagram account. Not sure how correct it is tho

https://www.instagram.com/dandyoo93/?hl=en

Hi .Thank you.  I already  know it :). I'm a bit late for posting updates

인스타그램 시작!

Une publication partagée par 유승호 (@dandyoo93) le

Orion's Daily Ramblings] "My Strange Hero" Releases Romantic Poster With Yoo Seung-ho and Jo Bo-ah

photo1020150.jpg

We're slowly getting to see all the past nastiness that the protagonist of "My Strange Hero" has gone through in the latest teasers, revealing the tragic event which resulted in him being framed and kicked out of school. The drama's poster takes a sweeter, more feel-good approach with a hopeful message and a depiction of youthful love.

The drama might be handling some dark themes while calling itself a bright and cheerful rom-com, but you could fool me with this poster of Yoo Seung-ho and Jo Bo-ah in teen adorableness. It's all lovey-dovey and cute, while the type reads "You are my second first love story". I'm guessing that refers to the romance of the leads rekindling after the misunderstanding will be cleared.

The poster also gives us context for the scene depicted, reading 'On a good day in 2009...' I can't help but find that somewhat ominous, however. Perhaps this day will be the last these youths will have a moment of innocence in, if it's the day of the incident. The premise is not my thing, but I hope audiences get solid drama and adorable romance. "My Strange Hero"is premiering on December 10th on SBS.

photo1020151.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-my-strange-hero-releases-romantic-poster-with-yoo-seung-ho-and-jo-bo-ah-124520-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

BTS

Yoo Seung Ho & Jo Bo Ah go back and forth between rivalry to romance in 'My Strange Hero' main poster + teaser clip

Spoiler

SBS's upcoming Mon-Tues drama series 'My Strange Hero' (formerly known as 'Revenge Is Back') is teasing a little bit of drama, a little bit of mystery, and a little bit of romance in its main poster plus 2nd teaser clip!

My Strange Hero' revolves around a man named Kang Bok Soo, who was wrongly accused as the assailant of a serious school violence case during his student days, ultimately earning expulsion. Years later, he returns to school in an attempt to get his revenge, but ends up becoming wrapped up in yet another complicated case. 

Starring male lead Yoo Seung Ho as Kang Bok Soo, female lead Jo Bo Ah as Son Soo Hyun, Kwak Dong Yeon as Oh Se Ho, and more, 'My Strange Hero' is set to premiere this December 10 at 10 PM KST. In the meantime, you can check out Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah's heart-fluttering main drama poster below, as well as the dramatic story teaser clip above!

Spoiler

yoo-seung-ho_jo-bo-ah_1543381334_2018112

36c6073777814b9c8e9ad4e4f20d8a31.jpeg?s=

“My Strange Hero” Offers Glimpse Into Yoo Seung Ho And Jo Bo Ah’s Past

Nov 29, 2018
by J. Lim

Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah are ready to make viewers’ hearts race in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “My Strange Hero.”

“My Strange Hero” will tell the story of a man named Kang Bok Soo (Yoo Seung Ho), who was expelled after being accused of violence and bullying and returns as an adult to enact revenge. However, revenge really isn’t on the table when he arrives as he gets swept up in an unexpected situation. Jo Bo Ah will take on the role of Son Soo Jung, who was Kang Bok Soo’s first love and is now a part-time teacher.

The drama has released new stills of Kang Bok Soo and Son Soo Jung as students that shows their relationship when they were younger. He goes to school at night to make sure she gets home safely after a late-night study session. While waiting for her to exit the school, he checks his appearance in the mirror of his motorcycle, smoothing his hair down to look more presentable. It will be interesting to see how their interactions change over the years from this sweet moment.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Jo-Bo-Ah1.jpg

The production staff stated, “Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah both light up the set with their bright smiles. Despite this being the first time they’re working together, they have amazing chemistry. We’re confident they will bring the warmth and excitement of a first love story to viewers this winter.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270871wpp/strange-hero-offers-glimpse-yoo-seung-ho-jo-bo-ahs-past

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

I had to ask inside sources and Press Con is on 7Dec 2pm.  Thank you @rachelyun

http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/renew_notice_info.jsp?no=150

I'm quoting 'cause it is easier.  Thank you again :heart:

Press Con's date : Dec 7th

Participants : YSH,  Jo Bo Ah, Park Ah In, Kwak Dong Yeon,  Kim Dong Young 

Posters 

JdU1543801279522-600.jpg

Cr : SBS 

ICs1543800348354-600.jpg

Cr : SBS 

• Like 1

YSH's greetings

5237ec8148db47cba1bbf9109783a99f.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho Awkwardly Receives Award In “My Strange Hero”

Dec 1, 2018
by K. Lew

Yoo Seung Ho has the strangest taste in fashion when it comes to attending awards ceremonies for SBS’s “My Strange Hero.”

“My Strange Hero” is about Kang Bok Soo (played by Yoo Seung Ho), a high school student who was framed as a school bully and expelled. He returns as an adult to the school to get his revenge, but unfortunately gets swept up in another incident.

Yoo Seung Ho’s character Kang Bok Soo gets expelled after incidents of school violence, but returns after becoming somewhat famous, to his high school Seol Song High School. His friends from high school include Lee Kyung Hyun (played by Kim Dong Young) and Yang Min Ji (played by Park Ah In), who likes to consider herself Kang Bok Soo’s adorable stalker. The three continue to get into all sorts of trouble as they establish a company together, “Your Wish,” which fulfills any wish that their clients ask for.

In the released photos, Yoo Seung Ho stands on stage to receive the Brave Citizen Award. In front of many reporters, he is accompanied by his two best friends Kim Dong Young and Park Ah In. Yoo Seung Ho has an awkward expression on his face, as he is wearing a hot pink jacket as well as sweatpants while receiving the award, while his friends wear formal clothing. Yoo Seung Ho continues to look awkward afterwards when taking photos, posing beside two officers. 

Yoo-Seung-Ho-11.jpg

Spoiler

Park-Ah-In-Yoo-Seung-Ho-Kim-Dong-Young.j

It was reported that the three actors brightened the mood on set by greeting everyone when they arrived. After rehearsing their scene, they began filming and perfectly portrayed their characters. Yoo Seung Ho was the nervous awardee Kang Bok Soo, Kim Dong Young looked proud as Lee Kyung Hyun as if he were the awardee, and Park Ah In couldn’t take her eyes off of Kang Bok Soo as the smiling Yang Min Ji.

A source from the production staff stated, “Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Dong Young, and Park Ah In are young actors who have brilliant chemistry together. They were able to act as though they had been real friends for a long time, and thanks to them the laughter never stops on set. Please look forward to the three of them on ‘My Strange Hero.'”

“My Strange Hero” will air its first episode on December 10, and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271899wpp/yoo-seung-ho-awkwardly-receives-award-strange-hero

New character stills for Revenge Returns

by tccolb

Spoiler

RR2.jpg

On the heels of its premiere next week, upcoming SBS drama, Revenge Returns, released new character stills.

The story is said to be an odd but warm romance about a character named Kang Bok-soo, played by Yoo Seung Ho (I’m Not a Robot), whose name “Bok-soo” means “revenge” in Korean. In his high school years, he is wrongfully accused of committing assault and is expelled. He returns to the school later as an adult in order to take revenge, but things, naturally, don’t go according to plan.

(...)

Stills were also released of the main character with his two best friends, Kim Dong-young(Let’s Eat 3) who plays Lee Kyung-hyun and Park Ah-in (Mister Sunshine) who plays Yang Min-ji. The three are shown attending a ceremony in which Kang Bok-soo receives a Citizen’s Award for Bravery. However, while the two friends are dressed formally for the event, the recipient, Bok-soo, is in casual attire.

Revenge Returns will be airing Mondays and Tuesdays on SBS starting next week on December 10, 2018.

Spoiler

RR6.jpg

RR7.jpg

RR3.jpg

RR4.jpg

RR5.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/new-character-stills-for-revenge-returns/

3rd teaser

Coffee food truck support 

Dtj04kkU8AIfnt6?format=jpg&name=large

Dtj04p1UcAAx4VT?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Dtj074qVYAEJNSt?format=jpg&name=large

Dtj09HrVYAEf3cP?format=jpg&name=large

Cr : actoryoo.com 

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Yoo Seung-ho's "My Strange Hero" Earns His Title by Crashing a Wedding

photo1021304.jpg

We have new stills from Yoo Seung-ho in character for upcoming SBS drama "My Strange Hero", in what I hope is an actual wedding crashing, and not some fever dream said hero is having. I need these little joys in life, you see, and unrequited love fits the character's all around unlucky existence.

In the stills we see protagonist Kang Bok-soo attempting to snatch a bride from her altar, getting restrained for it, and witnessing something shocking along with others. I find it interesting that the man who was unfairly accused of violence in the past is now showing forceful behavior. Has Bok-soo's life really gone to the dogs so badly?

The production has commented "Yoo Seung-hoencapsulates the innocence of boyhood, but also the romantic masculinity that captures hearts". It's definitely a good actor choice for a role existing between his student past and adult present. You can check out where life takes "My Strange Hero" starting December 10th

https://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-daily-ramblings-yoo-seung-ho-s-my-strange-hero-earns-his-title-by-crashing-a-wedding-124642.html

Spoiler

photo1021302.jpg

photo1021300.jpg

photo1021303.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh Ppo Ppo Bang so precious!!!!! Any confirmation as to whether the new Insta account is really YSH's? There is, probably not surprisingly, no news of the former account's deletion or of the new account's creation, in the official news. All there I hear is fan speculation, and I'm a skeptical person. I'm looking forward to the new drama because I need the lift this terrible winter--the show is being promoted hard, and the previews look really cute, except I think Seung-ho has more chemistry with the pomeranian than the leading lady from what I've seen. The supporting cast looks promising. YSH never fails to deliver in whatever project he's in, even when some of those projects have put me to sleep.:D

• Like 2

Silent reader here ... Berou-ssi, can I reply ? 

@debbiechan he follows his previous and current acting partners, and they follow him back.... BIGGEST PROOF it is his REAL account.......

in his naver profile THIS instagram account is listed : https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?query=유승호&where=m&sm=mtp_hty .... Click on 인스타그램, it leads to his account  DANDYOO93 .....

The BTS for the poster shooting caught my attention ... they did KISSEUU :kiss_wink:....  NEVER seen a couple KISS for a poster... they are already USED to each other..... BIG expectations for KISSES ( and romance ) hihihihi :innocent:

Ah thank you larosa. I looked on naver but didn't even think to look up his profile let alone click on Instagram! LOL Du'uh. The biggest evidence like you said is people he knows following him back. There are some cute photos there. Ppo Ppo Bang is in TWO OF THE PHOTOS. Wonder if the dog makes an appearance in the drama. I usually go squee over YSH's cats but he really does look adorable with that doggie. Still wondering why the previous account was deleted--I mean, is this some way of going rogue from San Entertainment? Seems peculiar. He seems like a very well groomed and cautious, albeit an honest independent-minded young man in interviews.

I can't wait for the drama; I love YSH in everything, even though rom-coms aren't my favorite (I loved him in angsty stuff--Remember War of the Son, etc--he's got the acting chops for a lifetime. He's so talented. Damn--wasn't I am Not a Robot a comedy? He made me cry, lol. My fave was when he was so young---*eyes avatar*--ah, he was a great Yeo Woon--but sageuk is my freak).

• Like 1

Unpublished photo from Japan photobook

@debbiechan I'm not going to repeat what @larosa said :)

That account is his real account. It is up to him to get the blue badge . His fans found out really quickly his account, personally I found it out when he had only 138 followers. A quick check at his followers helped me to confirm it was indeed him. 

I'm not surprised either.. unless he gets asked personally during an interview, I don't think he will tell us the story. I don't even believe there is some beef between him and San Ent. San Ent and the staff are practically his family and have been with him since the beginning. 

I love almost all his roles. He has this particular touch that makes me fall head over heels for his acting every time he plays a different character. 

Rice wreaths for the press con

Spoiler