Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

@sakura2016

im super happy about the recent news and thinking back it is not surprising at all since he is already a  known actor there and loved by japanese people. He has a solid and faithful japanese fanbase. The decision  is hence a natural flow, especially with the recent news from Japan.  I dont  think his japanese is good because  if you watch  it carefully you will notice he has some notes in his hands  and read them when  he looked down a few times because he was slightly lost and didnt know what to say.  I found an english subbed version on instagram :

It seems like ianar will air either in China or Taiwan

Late update from KNTV lol

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016

im super happy about the recent news and thinking back it is not surprising at all since he is already a  known actor there and loved by japanese people. He has a solid and faithful japanese fanbase. The decision  is hence a natural flow, especially with the recent news from Japan.  I dont  think his japanese is good because  if you watch  it carefully you will notice he has some notes in his hands  and read them when  he looked down a few times because he was slightly lost and didnt know what to say.  I found an english subbed version on instagram :

It seems like ianar will air either in China or Taiwan

Late update from KNTV lol

hhhhhhh yeah I noticed that but still he take glimpses from time to time like to remember the start to keep going and I'd be reading from A to Z if I was in his place not taking my eyes off for a second!! :lol: well other than "aishiteiru" (love you) part!! :lol: and yes I saw how much he's already loved in Japan through his earlier dramas starting I Miss You days no?!! and seeing how faithful they are and how much more they are growing is great to see!! :wub:

I think China from the writing and the speech, I don't get both languages but I can tell the differences between them!! :tongue::D and it's great news if his drama to be aired in China after the banning being removed recentely as I gathered!! and we can see Yoo Seung Ho's fame and popularity is rising more and more as he deserve!! :D:w00t:

I love the look in his eyes by the last pic!! :wub:

BTW thank you for the IG sub!! :wub:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

and yes I saw how much he's already loved in Japan through his earlier dramas starting I Miss You days no?!! and seeing how faithful they are and how much more they are growing is great to see!! :wub:

I think China from the writing and the speech, I don't get both languages but I can tell the differences between them!! :tongue::D and it's great news if his drama to be aired in China after the banning being removed recentely as I gathered!! and we can see Yoo Seung Ho's fame and popularity is rising more and more as he deserve!! :D:w00t:

I don't know where he took the video but it is freaking hot there ^^. Look at how red his face has become from the sun.

He was already known in Japan during I miss you era. So his popularity goes way back. Some might think he is starting to become popular in Japan due to IANAR international success, but these people are completely  wrong or have simply not done their investigations correctly.  His already existing popularity in Japan and the sucess of his recent dramas are not linked, meaning that the success of his recent dramas didn't make him noticed in Japan. The most Ruler and IANAR would do is to expand further his popularity. It is actually a great feat having broken through Japan's market. A lot of korean stars attempt to do it without any success because Japan's market is really not open to foreign stars.  It is hard to promote there and be liked by Japan. But once you do it, you will acquire a faithful fanbase for the rest of your career. 

I think the opening of his fanclub explains why he did those recent  interviews. From my point of view, his japanese fans will get spoiled by him on a regular basis from now on. He is aiming to become active there. Before this he did some fanmeetings or interview magazines here and there sporadically. He will get active in Japan and in Korea at the same time. So we should treasure those interviews because I don't think he will promote his dramas overseas like he has done it in Japan. 

I got curious about the captions in chinese caracters. Thus I translated them .

From google lousy translation :

( It doesn't matter if it's not a robot!)
Uh huh... I’m looking forward to seeing Min Ki is going to sweep Taiwanese girl’s heart.

So Taiwan is the next country ^^.

I'm seeing some girl's hair. Therefore I'm already forseeing the delulu  shipping  theories claiming  it is either KSH or CSB . Such a strech !  Im going to peep at his fancafe and see if I can gather more information about this encounter ^^. 

Another pic from IANAR interview

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Berou said:

I don't know where he took the video but it is freaking hot there ^^. Look at how red his face has become from the sun.

He was already known in Japan during I miss you era. So his popularity goes way back. Some might think he is starting to become popular in Japan due to IANAR international success, but these people are completely  wrong or have simply not done their investigations correctly.  His already existing popularity in Japan and the sucess of his recent dramas are not linked, meaning that the success of his recent dramas didn't make him noticed in Japan. The most Ruler and IANAR would do is to expand further his popularity. It is actually a great feat having breaking through Japan's market. A lot of korean stars attempt to do it without any success because Japan's market is really not open to foreign stars.  It is hard to promote there and be liked by Japan. But once you do it, you will acquire a faithful fanbase for the rest of your career. 

I think the opening of his fanclub explains why he did those recent  interviews. From my point of view, his japanese fans will get spoiled by him on a regular basis from now on. He is aiming to become active there. Before this he did some fanmeetings or interview magazines here and there sporadically. He will get active in Japan and in Korea at the same time. So we should treasure those interviews because I don't think he will promote his dramas overseas like he has done it in Japan. 

I got curious about the captions in chinese caracters. Thus I translated them .

From google lousy translation :

( It doesn't matter if it's not a robot!)
Uh huh... I’m looking forward to seeing Min Ki is going to sweep Taiwanese girl’s heart.

So Taiwan is the next country ^^.

I'm seeing some girl's hair. Therefore I'm already forseeing the delulu  shipping  theories claiming  it is either KSH or CSB . Such a strecht !  Im going to peep at his fancafe and see if I can gather more information about this encounter ^^. 

Another pic from IANAR interview

yeah I noticed!! and he looks adorable (and handsome for sure) with red face!! :tongue: hihihi

no!! would some people really think his last dramas (Ruler and IANAR) are his oppening door to Japan?!! that's totally wrong and whoever looked a little bit into Yoo Seung Ho's fanmeetings and news should've known that!! like you said now his new dramas are expanding his already there popularity more!! you know I remembered how I was laughing reading one comment years ago regarding his drama Remember and a commentor (maybe not that knowledgeable about Yoo Seung Ho) was "I hope he have his breakthough role through this drama" only I was "huh?!! but he had his breakthrough many years ago!!" and I knew that when I wasn't still his fan back then, only had my eyes on him!! :wink: and another commenter replyed to that post the same as I was thinking then!! :lol: I think Yoo Seung Ho being a 24 years old actor make some people confused and not get that he's actually a veteran actor with successful projects and faithful fanbase already!! but they do learn about it as they look more into him and his filmografy!!

I'm thankful to his japanese fans!! hhhhhh I didn't dream of having such interviews but he's generous and we deserve it!! :tongue::D

Taiwan?!! that's great!! I want to see him winning hearts everywhere and he will!! :wink: who can resist his charm and great talent?!! :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KSH or CSB?!! why?!! can't she be one of his fans?!! did girls disappeared from his surroundings or something?!! they are funny!! :lol:

about the pic, I keep admiring this young man all the time!! his kind and tender look!! :wub:

• Like 1

@sakura2016 Maybe that person was not knowledgeable about YSH or referred to his adult career. As a child actor he had many successful projects and many break through roles, however as an adult actor he is YET to find his signature act that will define his career. So he still needs to have a hit/ break through drama as an adult actor. 

I'm really interested in Japan's airing and the other day I spent some time, without any success, in hope to find  the ratings there. Japan has this particular tendency to post ratings about dramas made in Japan.  I don't know why they make such a distinction between foreign dramas and japanese dramas. I'm following some japanese fans, in order to find out some news. If there is anything interesting that comes up , I will post it. 

ABS-CBN channel hasn't still posted ratings of April 19- 20. This week was the finale  week. With the result we got we can conclude IANAR had a succesful airing , the drama was constantly in the top 20 TV shows. Generally it was ranked between 9-14 th place. 

I'm also wondering why. Such  extreme speculations or theories are far-stretching. It is like grasping at straws and looking at something that doesn't exist ( this applies to all extreme delusional shippers).

edit : I've found the original post of the pic, the korean fan shared the pic really late because she fears it will cause some problems/ issues for YSH. She said if some issues arise, she will delete it. There was no mention about what he was doing there and why he was there.

• Like 1

@Berou yeah it can be!! that's the only explination!! hhhhhh and I agee with you regarding Yoo Seung Ho needing to find his signature act as an adult actor now, and I love the fact he's oppen to try different genres as we saw from him and I'm sure he'll keep on that in the future as well!! that way he'll learn more as an actor and will find his own signature act!!

like you said earlier japan's market is hard to reach and win so not finding/hard to find rating for foreins dramas isn't that unexpected, but hope you'll fnd any news regarding his dramas airing there and the fans feedback!! that would be great to see!! thank you in advance!! :wub:

it's the final already?!! why I feel like missing the drama in the philippines' fans instead?!! :lol: but yeah the drama was a success there andI'm happy with that!! :D

hhhhhhhh maybe their hobbie to kill time?!!

edit: awwww that was sweet of the fan!! :wub: she is a true fan who care for his wellbeing and I'm always happy to see him surrounded by such fans!! he's one of the actors that makes his fans naturally care and try to protect him from baseless rumors being a respectful and private person that he is!! his fans will always protect him from fake and baseless rumours that could ruin his image and TTU (Talk To You) his korean fancafe is very strict about that and takes those kind of incident very seriously!! that's good to know and see!! :heart:

• Like 1

I've finally found some info regarding the airing in Japan. Ruler is doing very well in Japan and doing better than IANAR. Ruler is within the top 10 most popular korean dramas whereas IANAR is at #88. @sakura2016

RG2pjgq.png

SD2IoCO.jpg

Some reviews/comments posted by Japanese fans can also be read. I could try to translate some of them. 

IF it is regarded as a hobby, in my humble opinion  it is a harmful and unhealthy hobby. There are tons of other ways to have fun and much  healthier ways. 

That fan had conscience she encountered him in his private time and sneakily took a photo of him. She infringed his privacy, that's why she mentioned about deleting it later if issues happen. 

YSH did some photoshoots for a japanese magazine in his ianar  interview attire :

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

IANAR ratings for the last two episodes ( the finale ) on Arpil 19 & 20

Spoiler

0420.jpg&key=ac12aa151478ea266a29a370dfb

0419.jpg&key=ca32bba73fb2284c131a9760c10

cr: ABS-CBN

It is quite strange ratings during the finale week have dropped, compared to the previous weeks. IANAR even dropped at #20 on April 20. Usually it is the other way around, the ratings should increase a bit during the finale.  Did the fans not like the ending ?

9 Korean actors we wish were our boyfriends 

Watching K-dramas, we get so many crushes right to left, from boys, girls, and to even babies. Here are some of the hottest actors from shows that are currently on air or ended recently on DramaFever. Scroll down to reveal them all!

8. I'm Not a Robot’s Yoo Seung Ho

009c98a3-2eec-4821-b144-6efaf13a15d3.jpg

One of the K-drama composers we interviewed worked on the ‘I’m Not a Robot’ soundtrack. After seeing Seung Ho at the drama’s afterparty, she said, "He's so polite and kind that I was touched.” Watch the full interview with the K-drama composers here.

cr : https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-korean-actors-we-wish-were-our-boyfriends/

K-drama OST Composers Interview

When it comes to composing K-drama and Korean film soundtracks, composers Kang Mimi, Lee Aram, and Lee Ruri know what’s up. They have worked on many household names like Lawless Lawyer, My Mister, Mother, I’m Not a Robot, The Battleship Island, and She was Pretty, to name a few. Watch the K-drama OST composers’ interview above or read the full excerpt below.

( omitted unrelated parts) 

8. What’s it like meeting the actors?

LA: K-drama OST composers are a part of post-production team, which means we don’t work on the filming set. So the K-drama OST composers don’t have a lot of opportunities to meet the actors. But I’m getting better at asking for photographs. At first I was like, ‘What should I do?’ But I’ve become so smooth, I approach them and say, “Hello, I’m so-and-so from the music team. Is it cool to take a selfie with you?”

LR: For me, it’s the actors. I love seeing them.

LA: Who did you like the best?

LR: I really like actor Yoo Seung Ho. Last winter I worked on ‘I’m Not A Robot,’ and went to the afterparty earlier this year. He’s so polite and so kind that I was so touched.

source : http://whatakdrama.com/k-drama-ost-composers-interview/

I just read this on the form : 

The Response of Yoo Seung Ho Agency is very positive but because of his New Drama Schedule that will announce after the Yoo Seung Ho Seoul Fan Meeting, The Fan Meet in Manila might schedule after the filming of Yoo Seung Ho New drama.

YIKES !!!!!!! @sakura2016  You need to see this. NEW DRAMA happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Let's throw out the  mini virtual party we promised   to do it when he  announces his next project ! Ah I can't wait to see him on my screen :lol:. . So bring out the champagne ! LOL

• Thanks 1

I've just had a really bad experience as a contributor of this thread.  So, I'm going to write a few reminders to not let the same thing happen again, as I know there are many lurkers reading our posts.

Some nice people alerted me that someone ( a soompier) outside of this thread has a tendency to copy the content of my posts, or at least the information I share or the observations/ analysis  I make.  I take sometimes an hour to find something and I always browse different websites and  SNS.  So it takes me time. I  got really FURIOUS when I learned  about this incident because I felt like I wasnt respected for the researches conducted by me. When you haven't gone through this, you won't understand it. It is just an act of courtesy to give credits to where it is due. And Soompi forums has a rule about sourcing the information and giving credits. So to go back to my story, my anger doubled when I confronted that person/ soompier in a private message with evidences  and that person denied it. Moreover that person thought she could lure a moderator.  It is quite obvious who has done this, considering there are not many threads  about YSH in Soompi. You just need to look around. So to conclude,  if you want to copy my posts at least give credits to where it is due. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Berou said:

IANAR ratings for the last two episodes ( the finale ) on Arpil 19 & 20

It is quite strange ratings during the finale week have dropped, compared to the previous weeks. IANAR even dropped at #20 on April 20. Usually it is the other way around, the ratings should increase a bit during the finale.  Did the fans not like the ending ?

" Notes in TTU: YSH does not receive the gifts from fans on his fanmeeting because he said to meet fans is a gift for him" awwwwwww this young man!! :heart: I love how he voices his pure love for his fans and sets his rules regarding it!! I just love him!! :heart:

huh!! :blink: that's weird!! like you said loved dramas tend to have its highest rating in the final week but it dropped here!! did they not like it?!! :( well you can say the final week didn't have much movement plot wise with everthing being pretty solved by then only we got to have the final touch by the final with many cute bromance and romance moments!! maybe that's why it dropped?!!

5 hours ago, Berou said:

9 Korean actors we wish were our boyfriends 

Watching K-dramas, we get so many crushes right to left, from boys, girls, and to even babies. Here are some of the hottest actors from shows that are currently on air or ended recently on DramaFever. Scroll down to reveal them all!

8. I'm Not a Robot’s Yoo Seung Ho

One of the K-drama composers we interviewed worked on the ‘I’m Not a Robot’ soundtrack. After seeing Seung Ho at the drama’s afterparty, she said, "He's so polite and kind that I was touched.” Watch the full interview with the K-drama composers here.

cr : https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-korean-actors-we-wish-were-our-boyfriends/

it's great seeing Yoo Seung Ho growing to prove himself as a great boyfriend material!! :wub: and he'll win more hearts with his upcoming projects for sure!! :wub:

5 hours ago, Berou said:

K-drama OST Composers Interview

Spoiler

When it comes to composing K-drama and Korean film soundtracks, composers Kang Mimi, Lee Aram, and Lee Ruri know what’s up. They have worked on many household names like Lawless Lawyer, My Mister, Mother, I’m Not a Robot, The Battleship Island, and She was Pretty, to name a few. Watch the K-drama OST composers’ interview above or read the full excerpt below.

( omitted unrelated parts) 

8. What’s it like meeting the actors?

LA: K-drama OST composers are a part of post-production team, which means we don’t work on the filming set. So the K-drama OST composers don’t have a lot of opportunities to meet the actors. But I’m getting better at asking for photographs. At first I was like, ‘What should I do?’ But I’ve become so smooth, I approach them and say, “Hello, I’m so-and-so from the music team. Is it cool to take a selfie with you?”

LR: For me, it’s the actors. I love seeing them.

LA: Who did you like the best?

LR: I really like actor Yoo Seung Ho. Last winter I worked on ‘I’m Not A Robot,’ and went to the afterparty earlier this year. He’s so polite and so kind that I was so touched.

source : http://whatakdrama.com/k-drama-ost-composers-interview/

awwww Yoo Seung Ho is really well known and popular regarding his polite and kind personality and I feel happy hearing more about it from those who met him!! :wub:

5 hours ago, Berou said:

I just read this on the form : 

The Response of Yoo Seung Ho Agency is very positive but because of his New Drama Schedule that will announce after the Yoo Seung Ho Seoul Fan Meeting, The Fan Meet in Manila might schedule after the filming of Yoo Seung Ho New drama.

YIKES !!!!!!! @sakura2016  You need to see this. NEW DRAMA happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Let's throw out the  mini virtual party we promised   to do it when he  announces his next project ! Ah I can't wait to see him on my screen :lol:. I had some doubs he was preparing for a drama, and I'm glad my doubts got confirmed !  There were some clues here and there ˆˆ. So bring out the champagne ! LOL

OH YEAH!! thank you so much for the news chingu!! :heart: Finally we had some confirmation about his new drama after the article we had couple months ago!! I was going crazy looking for any news!! now PARTY!! :w00t: well I can't drink alcahol :tongue: but can drink juice!! :wink: and get fireworks!! hihihi

Spoiler

Fireworks-715816.jpg

cr: www.express.co.uk

can't wait to see him gracing our small screen soon as well!! and now I have all kind of questions regarding his new project!! ahhhhhh I'm supper excited!! :w00t:

• Like 1

@sakura2016.  Im happy and excited with this indirect confirmation.I was really anxious and restless these past weeks when I read casting news day after day, and no words about YSH .

46 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

" Notes in TTU: YSH does not receive the gifts from fans on his fanmeeting because he said to meet fans is a gift for him" awwwwwww this young man!! :heart: I love how he voices his pure love for his fans and sets his rules regarding it!! I just love him!! :heart:

Sometimes  he is so charming and has the right words to express his love for his fans. He doesn't do it often like some other stars. But when he does It, you just melt  ~~~:heart:. Meeting fans are a gift to him. I'm going to remember this quote. 

He looks so boyish here, like a teen:

• Like 1

On 23/04/2018 at 1:34 AM, Berou said:

I've finally found some info regarding the airing in Japan. Ruler is doing very well in Japan and doing better than IANAR. Ruler is within the top 10 most popular korean dramas whereas IANAR is at #88. @sakura2016

Some reviews/comments posted by Japanese fans can also be read. I could try to translate some of them. 

IF it is regarded as a hobby, in my humble opinion  it is a harmful and unhealthy hobby. There are tons of other ways to have fun and much  healthier ways. 

That fan had conscience she encountered him in his private time and sneakily took a photo of him. She infringed his privacy, that's why she mentioned about deleting it later if issues happen. 

YSH did some photoshoots for a japanese magazine in his ianar  interview attire :

Hide contents

oh really?!! I'm so happy!! :w00t: wait IANAR #88?!! :o looks like japanese fans love intense-melodramatic-action projects more?!! hhhhhhh I hope IANAR gets higher ranking too since I loved it too and YSH would feel happier seeing both his dramas doing well!! :)

would you translate some if you can?! I know I'm asking for too much!! :sweatingbullets:

it's sad to see people wasting their time in unhealthy way!! all we can do is hope for them to see and realise it eventualy before getting to regret it later!!

awww that's considerate of her!! she's a fan who loves him and was happy to encounter him but still think of his well being!! that's Yoo Seung Ho's power over his fans!! his well being is our priority!! :heart:

woah :w00t: we're getting lucky lately with all these updates!! :wub:

regarding your recent incident with tha soompi member, I feel really bad and angry myself seeing such behaviours!! they can't spend all that time searching or translating or not that capable to begin with? fine, they just need to credit the one who did it and they had it easy to repost!! why the need to lie and pretend instead of reflecting on their mistakes and opologise?!! what a shame!!

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016.  Im happy and excited with this indirect confirmation.I was really anxious and restless these past weeks when I read casting news day after day, and no words about YSH .

Sometimes  he is so charming and has the right words to express his love for his fans. He doesn't do it often like some other stars. But when he does It, you just melt  ~~~:heart:. Meeting fans are a gift to him. I'm going to remember this quote. 

He looks so boyish here, like a teen:

tell me about it!! I was like that till earlier today, before your post, reading many more casting news and I got more depressed (though happy for the other actors I like :tongue:) till I got your shared news!! you made my day then!! :w00t::wub:

he does!! :heart:...well I think he didn't do fanmeetings after Remember for that reason as well, it's like he felt not deserving of such gift which is sad to think!! happy to see him more accepting now after Ruler and IANAR!! he's actually gifting us not himself!! :heart:

yeah!! that's one of Yoo Seung Ho's unique charms being boyish in one second then oozing smexiness the other one!!  :wub::blush:

• Like 1

On 24/04/2018 at 10:07 PM, sakura2016 said:

would you translate some if you can?! I know I'm asking for too much!! :sweatingbullets:

regarding your recent incident with tha soompi member, I feel really bad and angry myself seeing such behaviours!! they can't spend all that time searching or translating or not that capable to begin with? fine, they just need to credit the one who did it and they had it easy to repost!! why the need to lie and pretend instead of reflecting on their mistakes and opologise?!! what a shame!!

tell me about it!! I was like that till earlier today, before your post, reading many more casting news and I got more depressed (though happy for the other actors I like :tongue:) till I got your shared news!! you made my day then!! :w00t::wub:

he does!! :heart:...well I think he didn't do fanmeetings after Remember for that reason as well, it's like he felt not deserving of such gift which is sad to think!! happy to see him more accepting now after Ruler and IANAR!! he's actually gifting us not himself!! :heart:

I was about to translate some feedback but the recent incident made me change my mind. I don't want to post/ share anything deemed interesting. I'm also in the process of subbing his recent interviews because I wanted to share them so that his fans would know what has been said ( I planned to make everything ready by the weekend).But again the recent incident made me change my mind, I'm going to suspend the project. Some ungrateful and lazy people just want to benefit from your hard work and wait for you to hand over your posts on a silver platter.  Behind your back they try to seek attention and to receive lauds.

No, in 2016( after Remember) he did some fanmeetings : In April in Japan and in August in Korea. 

Let's just bet how his next drama will be ! I want more romance, so I'm going to vote for a romance drama, and with a mix of fantasy/ action. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Berou said:

I was about to translate some feedback but the recent incident made me change my mind. I don't want to post/ share anything deemed interesting. I'm also in the process of subbing his recent interviews because I wanted to share them so that his fans would know what has been said ( I planned to make everything ready by the weekend).But again the recent incident made me change my mind, I'm going to suspend the project. Some ungrateful and lazy people just want to benefit from your hard work and wait for you to hand over your posts on a silver platter.  At your back they try to seek attention and to receive lauds.

No, in 2016( after Remember) he did some fanmeetings : In April in Japan and in August in Korea. 

Let's just bet how his next drama will be ! I want more romance, so I'm going to vote for a romance drama, and with a mix of fantasy/ action. 

owwww that's sad but I totally understand you and I'd do the same in your place as well!! it's a total turn off to be used by such people who take credit of your own hard work with no shame!! :rolleyes::unamused:

oh really?!! that's good to know!! I feel hapy knowing he allowed himself to feel his fans love back then :wub: though he was hard on himself feeling unsatisfied with his acting in the drama when he was great there!!

ME TOO!! ME TOO!! we saw his melodramatic love in Ruler, we had his 1st rom-com in IANR and now we're still to see him in action-romance drama, thriller-romance, revenge-romance and many other kind of romance stories and there is many!! :wub::D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

ME TOO!! ME TOO!! we saw his melodramatic love in Ruler, we had his 1st rom-com in IANR and now we're still to see him in action-romance drama, thriller-romance, revenge-romance and many other kind of romance stories and there is many!! :wub::D

Ohhhh :o Revenge-romance is a very good option ! #fingerscrossed.  Then, the romance between leads is going to be intense, that means more intense kisses :rolleyes:.  I have never seen yet YSH in a intense romance drama, and usually I really like those types of romance . I liked, for instance,  Nice Guy and Secret love. These dramas are both amazing in my opinion.

Now my pervy mind is activated and I can't help to go back watching the carpet kiss scene from Operation Proposal. I wish YSH to do another kiss on the floor ... ( coughs inbedifpossible coughs). 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Berou said:

Ohhhh :o Revenge-romance is a very good option ! #fingerscrossed.  Then, the romance between leads is going to be intense, that means more intense kisses :rolleyes:.  I have never seen yet YSH in a intense romance drama, and usually I really like those types of romance . I liked, for instance,  Nice Guy and Secret love. These dramas are both amazing in my opinion.

Now my pervy mind is activated and I can't help to go back watching the carpet kiss scene from Operation Proposal. I wish YSH to do another kiss on the floor ... ( coughs inbedifpossible coughs). 

why are you doing this to me!! yesterday I was rewatching some MVs from Nice Guy drama and I kept wishing for Yoo Seung Ho to take is such a drama/role!! and now you mention Secret Love too and I'm doomed!! he'd be AWESOME in such roles/dramas!! :wub::w00t:

not only yours!! :lol::wink: this was the 1st time I saw Yoo Seung Ho's kissing talent and you can guess my state then and now watching and rewatching it!! meeeeeeeelt!! :blush: if he was that good then, can you imagine how more intence and sensual it would be doing another kiss on the floor scene now?!! my heartou!! fanning myself!! :blush:

• Like 1

I found this!! :D

awwww they look really compatible visually and IU has proved herself finally as an actress with her ongoing drama so I'd really love to see her paired with YSH and in a revengeful drama would be great for them I think!! :wub: what you thing @Berou chingu?  :D

I can see she's been shipped with him all along these years till now and if that day really come and they'd work together it would be like dream came true for them!! hhhhhhh

• Like 1

YSH's interviews magazines for Ruler and IANAR!! :wub:

Spoiler

cr: owners

I'm so happy seeing more updates of Yoo Seung Ho promoting his dramas!! :D you can see how happy he is with his dramas being loved and on demand internationally!! :wub: he's been promoting IANAR alone since it ended and he must be happy with his drama's success and now Ruler followed it!! it's great thing for him seeing how much he's loved and his talent is recognised and good for us to see more of him and his bright smile!! :wink::love:

• Like 1