Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

@maryofbethany what a mervelous post ! * thumbs up *  YSH should see it.  I agree with every of your points you've made. As I was reading it, I nodded a few times. I concur with you , YSH should do a project that oozes sensual vibes like his  elle photoshoot : 

On 02/03/2018 at 6:48 PM, maryofbethany said:

If he can do that, at least one of his film MUST do that... to break out the clean shaven golden-boy feels.
only when you can see HIM as A MAN, then you want to think of him carries certain roles... I tell you, movies offers will NOT be heaping mountains at his feet if he crossed not into over this threshold.. he NEED desperately to break thru while all the hunks are in army... only 2 years to 'steal' n seal all the sensuous roles from the hunks in army.  like what @Berou you differentiate the 8 kinds of Rom (wow, Berou, you are killing me by that amazing list).

If you take other actors as comparison : Lee Min Ho did city hunter when he was 24 y.o ( YSH's current age), Kim Soo Hyun did the Stars drama  when he was 25/26 and Moon Sun when he was 24 , Lee Joon Gi did  TBDW in 2007 when he was  26,  Joo Won Gaksital when he was 25.  These are only a few examples. These actors mentioned above their first adult breakthrough drama when they were around 25.  and the roles they played were far from the  golden boy feels and clean shaven image.  Unfortunaly YSh's child actor image is very strong and it is very hard for him to shake it off. It is going to take some time for him to do the kind of dramas you've mentioned. The change in him will be gradual.  Hence he stated a  few times this past year he wants to try out a villain role. Doing a villain or an anti-hero character will help by leaps his career and might open the doors for him. The project will flood for him. I remember before Remember-war of the son, Nam Gong Min was unrecognized and struggling to get decent projects with decent roles. He was always overshadowed, but remember and his Nam Gyu Man character helped greatly his career. He is now a leading man in dramas and does 2/3 comebacks a year and wins many awards at the year end awards.  Let's cross the fingers, I think next time YSH will try out a role like a gangster, underworld drug leader, ex-convict, bad boy, killer, con man, a hit man, a secret agent who is a mole in the mafia, a womanizer who makes a living by selling his body ... those cheap characters.  It doesn't have to be a villain, he can do an unconventional male hero, like a anti-hero. 

Apparently the fanmeetings is on May on not on March @sakura2016

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@maryofbethany @Berou I really hope and pray se'll get to see him showing this alluring side we got to see in his ELLE pictorial!! :love: now that can be a great cool villain or anti-hero image we can see him exposing!! :blush:

cr: yooseungholic

vote for Yoo Seung Ho for *Most-Handsome-KDRAMA-Stars poll :wub: (you can vote 10 times per day, I did!! :D)

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

• Like 4

11 hours ago, imnotarobot said:
Congrats I am not a robot

I'm so happy for the drama winning the rating it deserves even if not in Korea, still it's a great thing and hope it keeps doing well till its very ending episode airing there!! :D

• Like 3

He is definitely coming to Manila and More than 2000 Fans already signed the petition. What you need to do is just reach the goal of the Petition so what are you waitng for? 
sign the petition NOW >>> https://goo.gl/THpfuw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

He is definitely coming to Manila and More than 2000 Fans already signed the petition. What you need to do is just reach the goal of the Petition so what are you waitng for? 
sign the petition NOW >>> https://goo.gl/THpfuw

awwww I'm so happy as if I'm living on the Philipines!! :D:w00t:

_______

Yoo Seung ho's love for his cats!! so cute!! :wub::wub::wub:

cr: yvonnehiroto

he's shy all the time but he becomes animated whenever his cats ges brought us!! :lol::wub:

• Like 4

Anyone? can please post the location of yoo seung ho dramas

Missing You, Remember War of the Son, Master of Study

• Like 1

On 08/03/2018 at 4:15 AM, imnotarobot said:

Anyone? can please post the location of yoo seung ho dramas

Missing You, Remember War of the Son, Master of Study

Since nobody has replied to you , I'll reply to you tomorrow after conducting some researches. I know where Remember was filmed, for the other two dramas  I need to do some researches. You might not get a conclusive answer from me.  Are you planning a trip to SoKor ?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Since nobody has replied to you , I'll reply to you tomorrow after conducting some researches. I know where Remember was filmed, for the other two dramas  I need to do some researches. You might not get a conclusive answer from me.  Are you planning a trip to SoKor ?

YSH moderator my flight to korea this april 2018 for 3 weeks vacation :) thank you

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

YSH moderator my flight to korea this april 2018 for 3 weeks vacation :) thank you

aww wish you a great vacation chingu!! :)

Yoo Seung Ho's drama "Remember: War of the Son" is licenced to be aired on one of Philippines's largest channels soon!! YAAAAAY :w00t: Yoo Seung Ho's fandome is growing in the Philippines as he deserves!! I'm so happy!! :w00t::wub:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

YSH moderator my flight to korea this april 2018 for 3 weeks vacation :) thank y

Oh  that's great !! Have fun and have a nice  trip. Wil you buy any merchandise relating to YSH ?

Here are some filming locations for Remember drama, this post will be updated bit by bit;

Asosan [아소산 본점]

Asosan [아소산 본점] is located in the neighborhood of Madu-dong [마두동] in the city of Goyang.
Address: 128 Jeongbalsan-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
경기 고양시 일산동구 정발산로 128 (마두동 967-1)
To get here: Jeongbalsan Station [정발산역], Line 3, Exit 4. Keep on walking a little and then take a left turn in the first street, which is Jeongbalsan-ro [정발산로] where the restaurant lies at. Keep on walking until it appears on your right hand side.

Nam Gyoo-Man (Namgung Min) and prosecutor Chae Jin-Kyung (Oh Na-Ra) meet attorney Park Dong-Ho (Park Sung-Woong) here in episode 9 of Remember — War of the Son (리멤버)  to get him on their side.

Spoiler

remember-2015-16-filming-location-episod

A.Y Lounge Bar [에이와이 라운지]

A.Y Lounge Bar [에이와이 라운지] is located in Yeoksam-dong [역삼동] in Gangnam, Seoul, a couple steps from the same-named subway station.
Adress: 서울 강남구 강남대로92길 13 제리스플래닛호텔 B1-2호
(역삼동 819-9)
To get here: Gangnam Station [강남역], Line 2, Exit 11

Hwang Yoo-Cheol (Kang Ki-Young) comes here for a drink in episode 13 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야)  and calls Ye Ri-El (Hwang Seung-Un) away from her date with Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) to join him and so that he can propose to her (the latter we see in a flashback in episode 16).Also seen in Remember- War of the Son

Spoiler

i-am-not-a-robot-2017-18-filming-locatio

Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park 

226-57 Darakjae-ro, Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do

BusinessHours : Weekday 10 am ~ 06 pm Weekends 09 am ~ 06 pm

To get there :   Cheongpyeong Station (nearest train station to Edelweiss).  Take the shuttle bus, the shuttle bus only operates on weekends and public holidays . The schedule for free shuttle bus for weekends and holidays from Cheongpyeong Station to Edelweiss is at 9:30, 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00.

Spoiler

112c7f3b1b6e019a4186341a00b70ff5_3wmj5pU

112c7f3b1b6e019a4186341a00b70ff5_hMJbM4h

112c7f3b1b6e019a4186341a00b70ff5_hQHTLIR

112c7f3b1b6e019a4186341a00b70ff5_5oLYoSH

House of Open Books

In reality, this is Plum Line [플럼라인] in Paju Book City. Before it was Open Books Publishing Company Headquarters.
Adress: 경기 파주시 문발동 521-2
(경기 파주시 문발로 165)

This building appears as gangster-attorney Park Dong-Ho (Park Sung-Woong) firm; Seo Jin-Woo (Yoo Seung-Ho) is thrown out from here when he wants to engage him to defend his father in episode 3.

Spoiler

Filming locations for I Miss You/ Missing You 

Luka 511 [루카511]

Luka 511 [루카511] is located in Gangnam’s neighborhood Cheongdam-dong [청담동], Seoul.
Adress: 서울 강남구 도산대로81길 40
(청담동 115-16)
Subway: Apgujeongrodeo [압구정로데오역 분당선], Exit 2 or 3

Jo Ji-ah (Chae Soo-Bin) and Hong Baek-gyun (Uhm Ki-Joon) come here for dinner in episode 16 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야) (MBC, 2017-18) and Baek-gyun finally understands why she broke up with him.

Spoiler

Spoiler

A3sk5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

9iB5r_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

HvTg1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fid

Cafe Gureum

1333-1 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul

Cafe Gureum is located on Dongjak Bridge [동작대교].

To get there : use the subway. Take Line #4 to Dongjak Station and use Exit #1.

Spoiler

I-Miss-You.jpg

pinocchio-filming-location-episode-3-ban

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Oh  that's great !! Have fun and have a nice  trip. Wil you buy any merchandise relating to YSH ?

Here are some filming locations for Remember drama, this post will be updated bit by bit;

Asosan [아소산 본점]

Asosan [아소산 본점] is located in the neighborhood of Madu-dong [마두동] in the city of Goyang.
Address: 128 Jeongbalsan-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
경기 고양시 일산동구 정발산로 128 (마두동 967-1)
To get here: Jeongbalsan Station [정발산역], Line 3, Exit 4. Keep on walking a little and then take a left turn in the first street, which is Jeongbalsan-ro [정발산로] where the restaurant lies at. Keep on walking until it appears on your right hand side.

Nam Gyoo-Man (Namgung Min) and prosecutor Chae Jin-Kyung (Oh Na-Ra) meet attorney Park Dong-Ho (Park Sung-Woong) here in episode 9 of Remember — War of the Son (리멤버)  to get him on their side.

Hide contents

A.Y Lounge Bar [에이와이 라운지]

A.Y Lounge Bar [에이와이 라운지] is located in Yeoksam-dong [역삼동] in Gangnam, Seoul, a couple steps from the same-named subway station.
Adress: 서울 강남구 강남대로92길 13 제리스플래닛호텔 B1-2호
(역삼동 819-9)
To get here: Gangnam Station [강남역], Line 2, Exit 11

Hwang Yoo-Cheol (Kang Ki-Young) comes here for a drink in episode 13 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야)  and calls Ye Ri-El (Hwang Seung-Un) away from her date with Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) to join him and so that he can propose to her (the latter we see in a flashback in episode 16).Also seen in Remember- War of the Son

Reveal hidden contents

Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park 

226-57 Darakjae-ro, Seorak-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do

BusinessHours : Weekday 10 am ~ 06 pm Weekends 09 am ~ 06 pm

To get there :   Cheongpyeong Station (nearest train station to Edelweiss).  Take the shuttle bus, the shuttle bus only operates on weekends and public holidays . The schedule for free shuttle bus for weekends and holidays from Cheongpyeong Station to Edelweiss is at 9:30, 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00.

Reveal hidden contents

Filming locations for I Miss You/ Missing You 

Luka 511 [루카511]

Luka 511 [루카511] is located in Gangnam’s neighborhood Cheongdam-dong [청담동], Seoul.
Adress: 서울 강남구 도산대로81길 40
(청담동 115-16)
Subway: Apgujeongrodeo [압구정로데오역 분당선], Exit 2 or 3

Jo Ji-ah (Chae Soo-Bin) and Hong Baek-gyun (Uhm Ki-Joon) come here for dinner in episode 16 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야) (MBC, 2017-18) and Baek-gyun finally understands why she broke up with him.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much mod. I love you already. Yes, if i find a cheaper ysh stickers or mini standee. you know any place too where i can buy it?

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 2

Do you want also the locations of I'm not a Robot ? @imnotarobot.  To make your trip more memorable :tongue:. I think you can find the merchandise around Seoul in shops specialized in k-drama/ kpop merchandise. You will find plenty of them when you get there. I know he is a model for Baskin Robbins and NH card, if you visit some of their branches you can get YSH's merchandise

Bear Tree Park [베어트리파크] - KMK's Mansion

Address: 세종특별자치시 전동면 신송로 217
(전동면 송성리 8-5)

Bear Tree Park, 217, Singsong-ro, Sejong Metropolitan Autonomous City, Jeondong-myeon, Yeongi-gun, Chungcheongnam-do

Spoiler

im-not-a-robot-2017-18-filming-location-

The Dalda Cafe [더달다] - Jo Ji-Ah’s (Chae Soo-Bin) friend’s café ‘Summer Snow’ 

The Dalda Cafe [더달다] is located in Suyu-dong [수유동] in the North of Seoul.
Address: 535-97 Insu-dong, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea
서울 강북구 4.19로21길 18
(서울특별시 강북구 수유동 535-97)

Spoiler

Nodeulseom [노들섬]

Jo Ji-Ah (Chae Soo-Bin) — as President Jo — meets here for the first time with Kim Min-kyu (Yoo Seung-ho) on episode 1 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야) 

Spoiler

Praum [프라움레스토랑]

Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) comes here for a date with Ye Ri-el 

Café & Restaurant Praum [프라움레스토랑] is located a little South of the town Wabu-eup [와부읍]; around 1,5 hrs east of Seoul by public transport.

Address: 756 Gyeonggang-ro, Wabu-eup, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 남양주시 와부읍 경강로 756
(경기도 남양주시 와부읍 도곡리 504-13)

Spoiler

Gyeongui Line Forest Park [경의선숲길공원 / 경의선공원]

Jo Ji-Ah (Chae Soo-Bin) in robot mode and Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) come here in episode 9 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야) (MBC, 2017-18). Min-kyu understands that Ji-ah has a soothing effect on his allergy and embraces her

Gyeongui Line Forest Park [경의선숲길공원 or 경의선공원]  lies along Hongdae’s [홍대] north side and sort of creates its frontier. Min-kyu calls it the hot spot and ‘Street of Youth’. Part of this park is formed by Gyeongui Line Book Street [경의선책거리].

To get here: Hyochang Park Station [효창공원앞], Line 6 & Gyeongui–Jungang Line, Exit 4

Spoiler

The Garden of Morning Calm [아침고요수목원]

The Garden of Morning Calm [아침고요수목원] is located in Gyeonggi-do [경기도], about two hours east from Seoul. And the small bridge can be only seen from afar as it is not open to the public.
Adress: 경기 가평군 상면 수목원로 427
(상면 행현리 산 255)

Spoiler

Arriate Tea House [아리아떼]

This is one of Ye Ri-El’s (Hwang Seung-Un) favorite cafés where she likes to come to drink apple tea

Arriate Fresh Herb Tea House /Ramejongdeupeulre is a café by Maison de la fleur located in Gangnam’s neighborhood Yeoksam-dong [역삼동], Seoul.

Address: 520 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울 강남구 논현로 520
(서울특별시 강남구 역삼동 668-3)
How to get here: Yeoksam Station, Line 2, Exit 7 and keep walking straight for 1,5 blacks until it comes up on your right hand side

Spoiler

Forest of Wisdom [지혜의숲] — Library

Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) and Aji3/Jo Ji-Ah (Chae Soo-Bin) come here on their last ‘date’ in episode 19

Forest of Wisdom [지혜의숲] it is located in Paju Book City.
Adress: 경기 파주시 회동길 145
(문발동 524-3)

Spoiler

Yeocha Mongdol Beach [여차몽돌해수욕장]

Yeocha Mongdol Beach, or Mongdol Beach at Yeocha Bay [여차몽돌해수욕장] is located in the village of Dapo-ri [다포리] on Geoje Island [거제도]. Aside from the beach, this scene was also filmed along the Yeocha Breakwater [여차방파제].

Address: 22 Yeocha-gil, Nambu-myeon, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경남 거제시 남부면 여차길 22
(남부면 다포리 53-3)

Getting here: From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal (서울남부터미널) take the bus bound for Gohyun Bus Terminal (고현버스터미널), which is a 4hr 20min journey. From the terminal, take bus 54-1 bound for Yeocha (여차) – it will be an approximately 2 hour journey to the end point (여차종점). From there, walk about 350 metres towards the breakwater (여차방파제).

Spoiler

Geoje Suhyup (National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives), Gujora Joint Market [거제수협구조라공판장]

Jo Ji-Ah (Chae Soo-Bin) gets fish here for her grandmother’s restaurant in episode 21,  and Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) follows her secretly by taxi.

Geoje Suhyup (National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives), Gujora Joint Market [거제수협구조라공판장] — or ‘Geoje Fishery Products Market’ as it is called in I’m Not A Robot — is located at the harbor of Gujora-ri [구조라리] on Geoje Island which lies around 2hrs by public transport south-west of Busan.

Address: 59 Gujora-ro, Irun-myeon, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do
경남 거제시 일운면 구조라로 59
(일운면 구조라리 97-8)

Spoiler

Mt. Seongheungsan Love Tree [성흥산 사랑나무]

Mt. Seongheungsan Love Tree [성흥산 사랑나무] is a Zelkova tree that is around 400 years old. It is situated on Mt. Seongheungsan [성흥산] and is part of the Garimseong Fortress, Buyeo (formerly, Seongheungsanseong Fortress) [부여 가림성] — Historic Site No.4 (designated 01.21.1963) –, a fortress from the Baekje era.

All of these sites are located in the village of Gunsa-ri [군사리] in the province of Buyeo-gun, around 3,5 hrs south of Seoul by public transport

Spoiler

Gaon Culture Park [가온문화공원]

Gaon Culture Park [가온문화공원] is a small urban sculpture park located in Sangam-dong [상암동], Seoul.

Address: 1594 Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울 마포구 상암동 1594

To get here: Digital Media City Station [디지털미디어시티역], Line 6, Exit 9

Spoiler

Green Cloud Coffee Shop [그린클라우드커피]

Green Cloud Cafe is located in Hongdae [홍대], Seoul.
Adress: 서울 마포구 와우산로 138
(창전동 6-4)
6-4 Changjeon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
To get here: Hongik University Station [홍대입구역], Exit 8

Spoiler

Coffeesmith — Hongdae Branch [커피 스미스 홍대점]

Kim Min-Kyu (Yoo Seung-Ho) comes here in episode 20 of I’m Not A Robot (로봇이 아니야) (MBC, 2017-18) to meet informant Jang Doo-sam but they are disturbed and the informant leaves in a hurry.

Coffeesmith — Hongdae Branch [커피 스미스 홍대점] is located in Hongdae [홍대], Seoul.

Adress: 서울 마포구 와우산로 82
(서교동 361-23)

To get here: Sangsu Station [상수역], Exit 1 or 2

Spoiler

Skene [스케네]

Skene [스케네] is a café located in Yeonhui-dong [연희동], Seoul.
Address: 6 Hongjecheon-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
서울 서대문구 홍제천로 6
(서울특별시 서대문구 연희동 446-88)
To get here: Gajwa Station [가좌역], Gyeongui Line and Gyeongui–Jungang Line, Exit 4

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

43 minutes ago, Berou said:

Do you want also the locations of I'm not a Robot ? @imnotarobot.  To make your trip more memorable :tongue:. I think you can find the merchandise around Seoul in shops specialized in k-drama/ kpop merchandise. You will find plenty of them when you get there.

thank you for all the locations chingu!! :wub: it's impressive how you managed to find them!! :thumbsup: 

I want to go to Korea toooooo!! :bawling:

@imnotarobot would it be ok with you to share some pics with us here of the locations you got to visit and tell us how it was?!! :) it would be great for us who can't go to Korea!! :(

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for all the locations chingu!! :wub: it's impressive how you managed to find them!! :thumbsup: 

I want to go to Korea toooooo!! :bawling:

@imnotarobot would it be ok with you to share some pics with us here of the locations you got to visit and tell us how it was?!! :) it would be great for us who can't go to Korea!! :(

ok :)

• Thanks 1

Mod berou, how about the house of ysh in remember war of the son and school in master of study? :D

Thank you very much!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1