Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

BTS photos 

2xy1546932427723-600.jpg

J1E1546932437931-600.jpg

FQp1546405327830-600.jpg

Spoiler

sl21546405378120-600.jpg

3wZ1546404411268-600.jpg

o8g1546403419298-600.jpg

FXN1545800714062-600.jpg

ajG1545799346513-600.jpg

yef1545791743234-600.jpg

ee21545200236772-600.jpg

Cr : SBS

The actors in their 20s whose face are doing a great job in the currently-airing dramas

2. Yoo Seungho
Date of Birth: 17 August 1993. Turns 27 years old this year.
Starring in SBS drama, My Strange Hero, which airs every Mon and Tue

r1.gif

r2.gif

r3.gif

-Whoa, Yeo Jin Goo reminds me of Ji Chang Wook a lot.. And I thought Yoo Seungho had double eyelids..? I remember seeing it in I Miss You, or did I see wrong..?

-Yoo Seungho is driving me crazy..

-Hul.. I don't know what to do. I like the three of them..

-I can't believe Yoo Seungho is 27 years old.. He looks so young..

-Yoo Seungho is 27 years old..?? His image as a child actor left a deep impression.. He still look like in the early 20s in my eyes..

BTS photos 

uft1545199977993-600.jpg

Zds1545199990926-600.jpg

RAO1545199999902-600.jpg

Spoiler

f6v1545199034861-600.jpg

BY61545123453818-600.jpg

ouP1545122604405-600.jpg

rWq1545122615107-600.jpg

1wv1545030916140-600.jpg

dRK1545029862176-600.jpg

fan arts

Spoiler

The two dramas that netizens watch just to see the male lead characters' faces

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

Spoiler

8.gif

My Strange Hero - Yoo Seungho

-I'm watching My Strange Hero just because of Yoo Seungho..ㅠㅠ

My Strange Hero is a nice drama..ㅠㅠ Both Yoo Seungho and Jo Bo Ah are so good-lookingㅠㅠ

-These are the two dramas whose male lead characters are getting great responses from netizens..

-Agree.. I only watch these two dramas these days..ㅋㅋ

-Oh.. I think I need to start watching Memories of Alhambra.. Lately, Yoo Seungho has been blessing my eyes with his visual in My Strange Hero..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Both of them are so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I had no idea Yoo Seungho was this handsome.. His face is driving me insane..

-I couldn't agree more..

-They're good at looking handsome, they're good at acting, the dramas are good.. It's like killing two birds with one stoneㅠㅠㅠ

d573e90cebe34ce3b0fa5c44fea06055.jpeg?s=

Celebrities Who Starred In Bizarre, Hilarious, And Completely Extra Commercials

Jan 9, 2019
by C. Hong

Commercials are designed to reflect the hottest trends of the moment, so it’s no surprise that sometimes they don’t age well.

Although many commercials show our favorite K-pop and K-drama celebrities looking gorgeous, beautiful, and composed, sometimes a commercial will go for a totally-out-there concept that comes back to embarrass the celebrities later in their careers.

Some of these commercials are adorably vintage in their reflections of what used to be popular, while some are recent ones that – while not embarrassing per se – have asked their stars to perform some interesting things in the name of selling their product.

Here are some examples of commercials starring Korean celebrities with bizarre concepts:

Yoo Seung Ho

Maybe this is a Choco Heim thing?

Before there was Yeo Jin Goo, there was Yoo Seung Ho. While there was no cloning involved here, somehow that makes the little song and dance he does even funnier. Also, there is some serious eyebrow game at the beginning.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290079wpp/celebrities-starred-bizarre-hilarious-completely-extra-commercials

ea2aac2d03404f73ad5c835ef7401db6.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Kim Dong Young Meditate As A Storm Approaches On “My Strange Hero”

Jan 13, 2019
by J. Lim

SBS’s “My Strange Hero” has shared a set of interesting stills showing Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Dong Young and the students of Wild Flower class trying to find inner peace.

“My Strange Hero” tells the story of Kang Bok Soo (Yoo Seung Ho), a man who returns to his high school, 9 years after being expelled on allegations of school violence and bullying, to enact his revenge, only to find himself caught up in a completely different situation. Kim Dong Young plays Lee Kyung Hyun, his closed friend and head of the Your Wish company.

Spoilers

In episode 17 and 18, Bok Soo emptied his emergency funds to officially request Your Wish to enact revenge against Oh Se Ho (Kwak Dong Yeon). Bok Soo, Kyung Hyun, and Min Ji (Park Ah In) uncover a dark connection between a college entrance guidance academy and Seol Song High School, along with corruption surrounding the school’s debate competition. Meanwhile, Se Ho tries to force students from Wild Flower class to move schools and also revokes their victory at the debate competition.

With such adversities facing them, Bok Soo and Kyung Hyun take the students to meditate and band together. Bok Soo and the students sit across from Kyung Hyun, who is teaching them how to meditate and bring up their morale. It will be interesting to see how the idea was hatched, and what effect it will have on the students.

My-Strange-Hero.jpg

The production staff stated, “Bok Soo begins his revenge and the conflict between Yoo Seung Ho and Kwak Dong Yeon will be kicked up a notch. Please anticipate what Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Dong Young have planned for the students.”

The upcoming episode will air on January 14 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episodes below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1291907wpp/yoo-seung-ho-kim-dong-young-meditate-storm-approaches-strange-hero

Yoo-Seungho-sbs-my-strange-hero-COVER.jp

4 Scenes That Prove That Yoo SeungHo Is Also Good In Comedy In “My Strange Hero”

Yoo SeungHo in the past mentioned that he had no confidence in acting comical and bright scenes.

If you have been following the actor’s dramas, he previously acted in many non-funny characters. These characters had a heavy dark and/or sad situation. The actor started to open to more bright roles especially with the comical movie “Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River” in 2016 and his first romantic comedy in 2017 “I’m Not a Robot”.

1boon choose some scenes that represent the actor’s comical acting in the airing drama “My Strange Hero”.

Yoo_SeungHo_my_strange_hero.png

SBS

“My Strange Hero” is a romantic comedy drama that tells the story of BokSoo that was unfairly expelled from his high school because he was accused of being a school bully. When he is an adult, he plans to get revenge by going back to the school. However, it did not go as planned. He starts to get in trouble again and get linked to love again. For more information and picture about the drama, you can check our cast and summary here.

1- Delivering Bulgogi Burgers (Bul-burg) 

Yoo SeungHo shows his funny ice skating skills as he runs as fast as he can to buy the Bulgogi Burgers at the store of the high school for his classmates. He is sacrificing himself to help his nephew that was asked to go buy them by the bullies.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Yoo-Seungho.jpg

giphy.gif

2- Cute Interactions With His Teacher

In the drama, Yoo SeungHo is close to his teacher (former main professor and current professor at his high school). He has entertaining interactions with the teacher

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

3- Tearing His Pants

Yoo SeungHo was never a clever and hard-working student. He is more a trouble-maker. His teacher gave him many punishments. This one ended up in a funny way

Spoiler

giphy.gif

4- Acting Cute To His Mother

Yoo SeungHo might not be the perfect student but his heart is gold. He cares for his mother and his cuteness toward her is funny

Spoiler

giphy.gif

There are way more funny scenes!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

https://www.kpopmap.com/4-scenes-that-prove-that-yoo-seungho-is-also-good-in-comedy-in-my-strange-hero/

New stills

Yoo Seung-ho Posts Manly Photo That Has Netizens Swooning

photo1029167.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho took a selfie in the elevator and posted it on his SNS on the 13th.

He's wearing military uniform and looks very manly. It looks like he's coming back from training. Netizens approve of his masculine pose and looks.

Yoo Seung-ho was discharged from National Service in 2014 and appeared in MBC drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask" and is currently starring in "My Strange Hero".

https://www.hancinema.net/yoo-seung-ho-posts-manly-photo-that-has-netizens-swooning-125705.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

GbP1547518730844-600.jpg

XhX1547538115756-600.jpg

rXR1547538124413-600.jpg

#10YearChallenge: The Trend That Didn’t Take Korea By Storm, But Here It Is Anyway

Jan 16, 2019
by R. Jun

The #10YearChallenge, or — the more apt version for us age-at-a-normal-rate folk — “How hard has aging hit you challenge,” is running rampant through the interwebs, with friends and celebrities alike sharing then-and-now photos of their transformation, or lack thereof, from 2009 to 2019.

Korean celebrities have, for the most part, pointedly ignored this trend — why, we cannot fathom — so here you go, you ageless monsters. We did it for you.

Exclusively from our favorite dramas of 2009 and some that we truly did not know existed, here are 16 celebrities, then and now:

Yoo Seung Ho

yoo-seung-ho.jpg

Left: “The Great Queen Seon Deok” (2009) Right: “My Strange Hero” 

(... skipped unrelated content...)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1293507wpp/10yearchallenge-trend-didnt-take-korea-storm-anyway

Yoo Seung Ho Gets a Selfie Lesson from Kwak Dong Yeon!

Korean actor Kwak Dong Yeon taught his drama co-star actor Yoo Seung Ho how to take amazing selfies.

On January 15, Yoo Seung Ho dropped a few pictures of him and Kwak Dong Yeon on his social media account.

In the pictures, both of them are looking at the camera with a smile on their faces.

Along with the pictures, Yoo Seung Ho wrote, "Thanks for the tip, brother."

It seems like these two young actors became good friends while filming SBS' Monday-Tuesday drama 'My Strange Hero' and Kwak Dong Yeon gave Yoo Seung Ho a few pointers on how to take great selfies.

After a while, Yoo Seung Ho who was known for his not-so-impressive selfie skills managed to get a few good shots with the help of Kwak Dong Yeon.

About two weeks ago, Yoo Seung Ho shyly confessed that he is not good with selfies by leaving a cute note on his social media account that said, "I mean, I did try to take a selfie. But I think there is something wrong with my cell phone or my hands."

He added, "I'm posting one of the prettiest pictures in my phone. This is one of the good ones."

Ever since then, Yoo Seung Ho only posted the pictures of him taken by other people and selfies which totally failed to capture his jaw-dropping beauty.

Spoiler

201272992_700.jpg

Many of Yoo Seung Ho's fans are desperately hoping that he could benefit from Kwak Dong Yeon's one-on-one lesson and learn a thing or two about selfies.

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho and Kwak Dong Yeon are currently busy filming 'My Strange Hero' together.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'dandyoo93' Instagram)

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?serviceDt=20190117&newsId=N1005101627

New IG update 

323c267d5b5a4ee4aa8cc5e7473e2f09.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho Tries To Hold Back Tears As Troubles Approach Him On “My Strange Hero”

Jan 20, 2019
by J. Lim

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “My Strange Hero” has shared new stills of Yoo Seung Ho shedding tears at an unfortunate situation.

“My Strange Hero” tells the story of Kang Bok Soo (Yoo Seung Ho), who returns to his high school after being expelled nine years ago for false accusations of school bullying and violence. He runs into his first love Son Soo Jung (Jo Bo Ah) and goes up about Oh Se Ho (Kwak Dong Yeon) to get his revenge.

The new stills raise expectations for an emotional scene from Yoo Seung Ho in the upcoming episode. Kang Bok Soo is standing in front of Son Soo Jung’s home, holding back tears in his eyes. He looks off at a distance before his expression hardens and he tries to hide his sorrow, though he does not succeed

Yoo-Seung-Ho1.jpg

In order to prepare for the role, which required Yoo Seung Ho to be smiling brightly one second and be close to sobbing the next, he discussed the scene with the director and then stood to the side by himself to get into character. A sudden snowfall had staff members scrambling to handle the situation, but Yoo Seung Ho was able to create an emotional and moving scene.

The production staff stated, “Yoo Seung Ho has been doing his best, giving Kang Bok Soo his 100 percent to express emotions of excitement, happiness, and sorrow. Please tune in to see what new situation faces Kang Bok Soo.”

The upcoming episode of “My Strange Hero” will air on January 21 at 10 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295553wpp/yoo-seung-ho-tries-hold-back-tears-troubles-approach-strange-hero

January Brand Reputation Rankings For Drama Actors Revealed

Jan 20, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between December 18 and January 19.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Yum Jung Ah
  2. Hyun Bin
  3. Song Hye Kyo
  4. Park Bo Gum
  5. Uee
  6. Jo Bo Ah
  7. Park Shin Hye
  8. Wang Suk Hyun
  9. Jang Nara
  10. Yoo Seung Ho
  11. Oh Na Ra
  12. Yeo Jin Goo
  13. Kim Yoo Jung
  14. Kim Seo Hyung
  15. Yoon Se Ah
  16. Lee Si Young
  17. Shin Sung Rok
  18. Kim Sun Ah
  19. EXO’s Chanyeol
  20. Choi Jin Hyuk
  21. Jung Joon Ho
  22. Lee Tae Ri
  23. Yang Se Jong
  24. Yoo Yeon Seok
  25. Jun So Min
  26. Lee Seol
  27. Lee Se Young
  28. Go Hyun Jung
  29. Lee Tae Ran
  30. Kim Jin Woo

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

https://www.soompi.com/article/1295475wpp/1295475

BTS photos 

VNR1548059415663-600.jpg

M6Y1548059307148-600.jpg

DiW1548059319565-600.jpg

Naver news link https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002874757

I am waiting for the english news. Let's hope soompi will cover this because this is big and shocking news for fans - but not shocking for me. YSH's agency is San ent and it is a one man agency who all this time managed him, since childhood. So this is a big step and it explains the deletion of the first IG account, yooseungho.san.official. It means for months, he has been planning to part away with his agency. Some fans will ask why. But the answer is simple : San ent has failed to give proper management to him and is the biggest reason why most of his recent projects are bad or didn't achieve success

Joseon Magician is a flop

Kim Sun Dal underperformed 

Remember had high ratings but was a sleeper drama, meaning that it didn't become a buzzworthy and popular drama

Ruler is a messy drama that was touted to be another Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, it gathered mild reaction, buzz and ratings. Everyone expected it to be a hit drama but it failed to meet expectations 

I am not a Robot was a flop, a real flop in Korea but achieved some popularity overseas despite a very thin plot and the fact that the writing milked YSH's melo acting skills to cover the plotholes and drag the drama. 

Since his military discharge YSH has been struggling, I predicted he would soon face a wall and need to make a choice : either to find an actors agency or continue to spiral down. He made his choice now. 

I already talked about the poor management of San ent some years ago and had lengthy discussions with other Yoopies here and privately. These past months I've been ranting about it endlessly and I almost lost hope on him. 

Some said to me he would never leave his agency because he has been working with the same people since childhood. It happened today :)

I will fully support his decision and I wish he will find a good home agency that suits him and takes care of him well.