Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Hi @ninno95 :D !  To my surprise I found out your tweet while browsing YSH tag on twitter. I'm very happy to know you still follow YSH soompi thread. You were one of the senior Yoopies who heated up this thread, along with ilwoo_aein, cristurbat and others. I think I've already said I'm grateful to senior yoopies who contributed to this thread but since I have the proof you still do it, I'm going to say it again : Thank you for posting daily updates of YSH. When I got to know YSH, I followed his soompi thread and YSHbiased SNS accounts to be informed about his whereabouts. I was a silent reader for many years before doing the big jump. Without your contribution and other yoopie's I don't think I would have been knowledgeable about YSH. 

Another reason I'm posting this twitter link is because of the recent incident. This is the right way to give credits or to mention the source ( although the tweet is a bit misleading, however there is the link thus it is still okay ! :)).  This rule  isn't exclusive to soompi and is widespread in real life. When you get the information from a second or third source, you have to mention it.  

20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I found this!! :D

awwww they look really compatible visually and IU has proved herself finally as an actress with her ongoing drama so I'd really love to see her paired with YSH and in a revengeful drama would be great for them I think!! :wub: what you thing @Berou chingu?  :D

I can see she's been shipped with him all along these years till now and if that day really come and they'd work together it would be like dream came true for them!! hhhhhhh

ooh It is a really well-done FMV.  The creator was really clever and mixed  IANAR and Ajusshi.  I think they will get paired in a project because IU and YSH have a tendency to work again with past- co-workers.  IU reunited with KSH in producers, with  Jang Ki Young in  Ajusshi, with Yoo Ina in You're the best Lee Soon Shin. So a reunion is possible. Ah yes these two have been shipped for ages, I think since 2010 ? Their fans are still waiting for them to work on a drama. 

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm so happy seeing more updates of Yoo Seung Ho promoting his dramas!! :D you can see how happy he is with his dramas being loved and on demand internationally!! :wub: he's been promoting IANAR alone since it ended and he must be happy with his drama's success and now Ruler followed it!! it's great thing for him seeing how much he's loved and his talent is recognised and good for us to see more of him and his bright smile!! :wink::love:

I'm happy to get so many news about him. It keeps us busy somehow. I'm sure he is very happy about the positive response IANAR got in the Philippines and Ruler in Japan. I'm not surprised he is promoting alone IANAR because since the beginning he is the face of the drama and needed to attract investors/ viewers/overseas broadcasting companies. As a male lead he has a huge burden on his shoulders. Even the early promotional articles talked about him ( and the PD ! the PD is well-known !). I think the reason IANAR got sold to many countries, way before the airing, is  because of YSH's star power and the PD's fame of directing hit dramas. The production team intended to make another hit akin to W's or She was Pretty's. They got the international attention but didn't get the domestic one :mellow:.

I hope we continue to get news of his dramas and his upcoming dramas.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Hi @ninno95 :D !  To my surprise I found out your tweet while browsing YSH tag on twitter. I'm very happy to know you still follow YSH soompi thread. You were one of the senior Yoopies who heated up this thread, along with ilwoo_aein, cristurbat and others. I think I've already said I'm grateful to senior yoopies who contributed to this thread but since I have the proof you still do it, I'm going to say it again : Thank you for posting daily updates of YSH. When I got to know YSH, I followed his soompi thread and YSHbiased SNS accounts to be informed about his whereabouts. I was a silent reader for many years before doing the big jump. Without your contribution and other yoopie's I don't think I would have been knowledgeable about YSH. 

Another reason I'm posting this twitter link is because of the recent incident. This is the right way to give credits or to mention the source ( although the tweet is a bit misleading, however there is the link thus it is still okay ! :)).  This rule  isn't exclusive to soompi and is widespread in real life. When you get the information from a second or third source, you have to mention it.  

awwww I'm so happy knowing senior yoopies are still lurking in Yoo Seung Ho's thread and still supporting him their way like we do here!! :)

giving credits is a well know rule even in our school days!!

1 hour ago, Berou said:

ooh It is a really well-done FMV.  The creator was really clever and mixed  IANAR and Ajusshi.  I think they will get paired in a project because IU and YSH have a tendency to work again with past- co-workers.  IU reunited with KSH in producers, with  Jang Ki Young in  Ajusshi, with Yoo Ina in You're the best Lee Soon Shin. So a reunion is possible. Ah yes these two have been shipped for ages, I think since 2010 ? Their fans are still waiting for them to work on a drama. 

yeah both of them have a trackrecord of reuiniting with their co-workers so I believe they'll get paired in a drama together!! hhhhhhh

really?!! that's too long!! they are faithful fans and I'm sure they'll have a celebrating dance when that day comes with both of them working together on a drama!! :)

1 hour ago, Berou said:

I'm happy to get so many news about him. It keeps us busy somehow. I'm sure he is very happy about the positive response IANAR got in the Philippines and Ruler in Japan. I'm not surprised he is promoting alone IANAR because since the beginning he is the face of the drama and needed to attract investors/ viewers/overseas broadcasting companies. As a male lead he has a huge burden on his shoulders. Even the early promotional articles talked about him ( and the PD ! the PD is well-known !). I think the reason IANAR got sold to many countries, way before the airing, is  because of YSH's star power and the PD's fame of directing hit dramas. The production team intended to make another hit akin to W's or She was Pretty's. They got the international attention but didn't get the domestic one :mellow:.

I hope we continue to get news of his dramas and his upcoming dramas.  

yeah I agree with you, Yoo Seung Ho was the face of the drama since day 1 and I remember posting about it in IANAR drama thread before the starting airing of the drama!! :D

and it's no wonder the drama was on high demand from the very start with successful and trustworthy actor like Yoo Seung Ho working with W and She Was Pretty's PD!! the expectations were really high then and it didn't dissapoint by the quality of the drama even if the domestic rating didn't give it what it did deserve but it did have it internationally still!! :D

• Like 1

'The little house in the woods' SoJi Sub, Park Shin-hye, Yu Seung-ho, and a friendly photo release ... 'So JiSub transformed into a rapper'

숲속의 작은 집’ 소지섭이 화제가 되면서 과거 그가 박신혜, 유승호와 함께 사진을 찍은 것 또한 주목을 받았다.

과거 한 온라인 커뮤니티에서는 ‘소지섭 박신혜 유승호 뮤비 촬영현장’이라는 제목과 함께 사진을 게재했다.

공개된 사진은 소지선, 박신혜, 유승호가 함께 사진을 찍고 있는 모습이다

As the small house in the forest ' So Ji-sub made headlines, it is also notable that he took pictures with Park Shin-hye and Yoo Seung-ho in the past.

One online community posted a photo with the title " So Ji-sub Park Shin-hye, Yoo Seung-ho " . 

The  released photo  shows Soji Sub, Park Shin-hye, and Yoo Seung-ho taking pictures together.

402140_47974_3545.jpg

특히, 박신혜, 유승호는 소지섭의 과거 미니앨범 수록곡 ‘6시...운동장’뮤직비디오에 남녀 주인공으로 촬영을 해 인증샷을 남겼던 것이다.

또한, 다정한 그들의 모습에 시선이 집중됐다.

이에 네티즌들은 “우와 신기하네요”, “짱입니다”등의 반응을 보였다.

한편, 소지섭과 박신혜는 현재 ‘숲속의 작은 집’에 함께 출연중이다.

In particular, Park Shin-hye and Yoo Seung-ho  filmed for  So Ji Sub's past mini-album " 6 o'clock ... Stadium" Music Video,  where they recorded scenes for both leaving behind a photo proof.

Also, attention was focused on their friendly appearance.

Internet users responded with " Wow, that's amazing, " and " That's great. "

On the other hand, So Jin-sub and Park Shin-hye are now appearing together  in " The Little House in the Forest. "

source link

cr: 百度俞承豪吧U's俞承豪中文网

cr: Juny

Spoiler

cr: Juny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cr: srony817

cr: qrainchou

cr: qrainchou

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Berou thank you chingu for sharing!! :wub:

your post of Yoo Seung Ho with So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye brings old memories of my early days knowing Yoo Seung Ho!! oh those old days!! :wub: I can't believe how far I've got since then!! :D I'm really happy I became his fan finally and joined his thread here!! :wub: thank you for inviting me chingu or I may've never had the courage to do it!! :wub:

and Yoo Seung Ho's fan's project for his birthday!! awwwwww his fans are really caring and thinking about doing charity work just like him. They really reflect his personality and spirit and represent him really well!! they are his fans after all so we're to be like him for sure!! :wink::wub: I really like the yoopie family because I never read any bad comments about us on blog/youtube. We are a nice, friendly and caring family!! :)

look at this!! awwwwww :wub:

I really love seeing him showing this side of him!! :blush: and he's working on another CF for NH Bank?!! this is great!! :w00t::wub: our young man is on fire right?!! :wink::wub: 

cr: owners

he is working without resting and is always busy doing something. I like it !! such a hard-working man. This is why he will comeback to us soon with a drama!! :w00t::wub: 

• Like 2

Does anybody know if YSH will have a fan meeting in the Phils.?  I'm currently spending a vacation here in Manila and I like to attend if ever there's one.  I hope he attends , too.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2018 at 11:58 PM, sakura2016 said:

yeah I agree with you, Yoo Seung Ho was the face of the drama since day 1 and I remember posting about it in IANAR drama thread before the starting airing of the drama!! 

and it's no wonder the drama was on high demand from the very start with successful and trustworthy actor like Yoo Seung Ho working with W and She Was Pretty's PD!! the expectations were really high then and it didn't dissapoint by the quality of the drama even if the domestic rating didn't give it what it did deserve but it did have it internationally still!! :D

Thank you for posting the facebook pictures for confirming what I thought :) ! Also, another reason the drama was high on demand from the start and  the expectations were high  was because YSH finally did a rom-com. IANAR is his first rom-com and was marketed that way :

I also found out his indonesian fans are planning a birthday project . They are trying to raise funds in order to donate to  cats and dogs shelters :

You can't deny he looks good in denim jeans and  very young there !

15 hours ago, ardently said:

Does anybody know if YSH will have a fan meeting in the Phils.?  I'm currently spending a vacation here in Manila and I like to attend if ever there's one.  I hope he attends , too.

Hi ! He is planning to do a fanmeeting in Manila between July-September. It is still in discussion.

• Like 2

YSH fanmeeting in Japan ( unseen images released by taiwanese fans)

DcVOtUoVwAAI8Nv?format=jpg

DcVO5LhU0AAUcqX?format=jpg

DcVO_zRV0AAKYor?format=jpg

Spoiler

DcVPFLkUQAAFElX?format=jpg

DcVPLGcVMAADV95?format=jpg

DcVPSbeVwAEdPtk?format=jpg

retrieved from @ninno95 (twitter)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Korean dramas ranking in April 

By7ZUZD.png

6f0r5nZ.png

Cr: kandoradaijiten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@imnotarobot Helloooo !!!! Long time no see. :)

We were waiting for your return. Im glad to see you back ! How was your trip?

Ah yes today was YSH's fanmeeting in Seoul. Thank you for posting that short clip. It makes me proud to be the fan of such an amazing, well-behaved and well-mannered guy. It is not often you see k-stars going down from the stage to hug their fans, especially grandmas fans. 

I will post later about the fanmeeting when I will get some free time.

• Like 2

Yoo Seung Ho's Fanmeeting "Spring Picnic" :heart::blush::love:

https://twitter.com

https://twitter.com/yooseunghoy/status/993115258402160640/video/1

hhhhhhhhh his shy smile/laugh!! awwwwwwww :kiss_wink::heart:

cr: owners

@Berou Hi chingu!! this is my comeback gift here!! :tongue::sweatingbullets: sadly I couldn't be around being busy for different reasons but had to come when I got my healing pill aka Yoo Seung Ho's Healing Smile :blush: I'm so happp seeing him happy and enjoying his fan's love and company!! :heart:

@imnotarobot chingu!! Hi, long time no see!! happy to see you back!! :wub:  

• Like 2

I'm curious to know what he is saying here , he seems really emotional and tear-eyed: 

cr : Eternal0817

I really like those moments when fans ask him to execute some poses, he becomes so shy and bashful :lol:

So nice of him to have prepared a coffee truck for his fans ( I read it somewhere it was prepared by him, need to check again to confirm it )

cr: melchan 7 

Spoiler

cr : melchan7

@sakura2016 Welcome back !   aww you posted a lot of pics/ videos and eased the burden for me ^_^.  

• Thanks 1

Dch29wOV4AAScOX?format=jpg

Dch2GHOVQAA9eiw?format=jpg

Dch2BmqVwAArsh7?format=jpg

Spoiler

Dch3DCYUQAApLrF?format=jpg

Dch3AtRVQAAMcuC?format=jpg

credits : TTU fancafe 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

credits as tagged 

Spoiler

Dci2Xr3X0AEsjXF?format=jpg

credits as tagged

Dch2_aAUQAMMMtV?format=jpg

Dci2ZqOXcAAIlBX?format=jpg&key=dd8091e85

credits as tagged

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

@Berou thank you chingu!! :wub: I'm always happy to be of help though I got busy again and couldn't post more till now!! :( but I'll try to be as useful as I can still!! :tongue::D

I wish I can uderstand it too though I can understand few words like him mentioning how he kept "encouraging" himself I think with repeating "one more time" though I can be wrong still!! :sweatingbullets: but though I couldn't understand it well I had the sense he's grateful to his fans!! :wub: and he prepared a coffee truck for his fans?!! that's so sweet of him!! :wub:

my favorite white-black pic of his is this one!! :wub:

Spoiler

Dch29wOV4AAScOX?format=jpg&key=ec7cca2ab

cr: as tagged

I don't know how to describe it but it has more deep than a simple smile and I love it like that!! :tongue:

oh and him making those poses!! :lol: I always love that part, it needs no translation :tongue: and he's always supper adorable turning shy at it!! :lol::wub: and the part where he was wearing a suit this time, they were clearly teasing him asking him to do that pose!! :lol: I knew his brain will go on fire not knowing how to go out of it!! :lol: his gasping laughing breath not finding a word and then sut on the chair!! :lol: so cute!! :wub:

@OMiHO thank you for sharing!! :) I noticed Yoo Seung Ho was also nominated for Best Actor didn't you see it?!! :tongue:  http://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/best-actor/ let's keep voting for him!! :)

and he have his drama Ruler too beside IANAR nominated for Series of the year :Dhttp://www.kpoparazzi.com/awards/2018/series-of-the-year/ he's a loved hard working actor like we can see!! :D:wub: but how I am to chose now?!! I loved both dramas!! *biting my finger nails" I'll just vote for both equally I think!! hhhhhhhh :tongue:

• Like 2