joe cheng

Guest bovina

Guest bovina

chinese/taiwanese actor~
i've recently started watching 'it started with a kiss' and i've totally fallen head over heels for joe chengs (zhi shu) hotz0r looks.. don't know why but i reckon he has hints of edison chen and joo ji hoon in him.. iono, lol! what do you guys think? :D

here are some pix.

288bdd3f.jpg

MyPhoto1.jpg

59684a13.jpg

hope these haven't been posted before.

enjoyyy<3

creditz to joe-cheng.com

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cystaltears

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM..he's so hot..but its kinda weird thinking about his bad habits...he admits that he likes to pick his nose in public..and then rolling them into balls and flick it at someone.... it was so funny yet nasty at the same time..but i still love him

Guest strawberrynkiwi

at first i thought he looked a little bit like edison too... but now not really...

as for JJH... ahh i dunno JJH is hotter than Joe....

Guest wee33

i've watched it started with a kiss last year and i love him too!!!! he's so different in real life. he's a total goof ball but still hot.

Guest bovina

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM..he's so hot..but its kinda weird thinking about his bad habits...he admits that he likes to pick his nose in public..and then rolling them into balls and flick it at someone.... it was so funny yet nasty at the same time..but i still love him

LOL, what the? is that true?

Guest Steph*

OMG I love him he's so hot.

He's a total goofball though.

His personality is the total opposite of his character in ISWAK.

I watched the special of ISWAK and behind the scenes?

lmao, his laugh is so crazy.

I actually liked him ever since The Rose. For some reason, psycho guys with deep voices are kinda hot to me, hahahaa. Plus, he's got great hair. So that's a plus.

Archived