Park Hee Bon 박희본

Guest ~S2~

SM's Sweetheart ♥ Actress, DJ, singer
PARK HEE BON

Park Heebon 박희본 Our Very Own ☆ Maristella ☆

Park20Hee20Bon.jpgReal Name: Park Jaeyoung 박재영 Date Of Birth: May 11, 1983 Place: South Korea Religious Views: Catholic Bloodtype: O Height/Weight: 162 cm - 45 kg Area Of Expertise: Acting, Sports (especially swimming and snowboarding) Hobbies: Singing, Reading Debut: Come To Me - M.I.L.K. 1st Album (2002) Park Heebon is currently an actress from SM Entertainment. She was the leader of M.I.L.K. - a group consisting of 4 members that debuted in year 2002. Ever since, she has done various projects on her own - working as a DJ for Youngstreet Radioshow with Kim Heechul and an MC for Show Power Video. Her acting skills were revealed through Rainbow Romance, Billie Jean Look At Me, Vacation TV Drama with Dong Bang Shin Ki, BanJun Drama with Dong Bang Shin Ki, and Drama City. < M.I.L.K. > [ Leader + Singer ] AdorkableMILK.jpg < Rainbow Romance > [ Actress - As Herself ] RR.jpg < Show Power Video > [ MC ] BonnieLooksAdorable.jpg < Billie Jean Look At Me > [ Actress - As Yoo Bang Hee ] BJ-NML.jpg < Youngstreet > [ DJ ] Chullie-Bonnie.jpg < Banjun Drama > [ Actress - As Herself ] Heebon-Junsu.jpg < Vacation > [ Actress - As Young Shim ] VacationIcon.jpg < Drama City: The Love Found By Einstein > [ Actress - As Chae Nari ] CloseUpPic.jpg*** WATCH *** --- Heebon's Dramas --- Banjun Drama: Dangerous Love Banjun Drama: Unforgettable Girl In My Life TVXQ TV Drama: Vacation --- Heebon's MVs --- Billie Jean Look At Me: MV Snow Dream - SM Town Leave For Vacation - SM Town Only Love - SM Town Only Love Making - SM Town Come To Me - M.I.L.K. Crystal - M.I.L.K. 262816312.jpg*** VISIT *** Park Heebon's Cyworld

¹ÚÈñº»08.jpg¹ÚÈñº»19.jpg¹ÚÈñº»07.jpg PHB with Hee Chul! ¹ÚÈñº»06.jpg¹ÚÈñº»04.jpg Profile creds ~S2~ and Big thx to JUNSUxLOVE

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BendyStraw

I miss M.I.L.K. it's sad they've disbanded... However, I'm glad she has reappeared on the acting scene! WOOT! Go Hee Bon!

• 3 months later...
Guest happy.birthday

She was the leader? She is really pretty. I wish she got more scenes from RR. I think she was also in Fly to the Sky's Day By Day mv.

edit//

Got her profile

이름 : 박희본

본명 : 박재영

출생 : 1983년 05월 11일

신체 : 신장-160cm, 체중-43kg

학력 : 양천여자고등학교, 세종대학교 영화예술학과

경력 : KBS 쇼 파워 비디오(2006), 김희철 박희본의 영스트리트(2005), 레인보우 로망스(2005), 여성 4인조 그룹 밀크

Name: Park Hee Bon

Birthday: 5/11/83

160 cm tall about 5"3 weight:43kg

00894918_2.jpg

00374276_2.jpg

Really pretty, kinda like the cuter version of Kim Tae Hui.

Guest cam3n

She does resembles KTH.. I really like Heebon.. soo cute, pretty and talented!!

I like her in Banjun drama with the DBSK :D

Guest koreanCHICA

ah i love her in RR <3 she's so cute, serving coffee to all her friends. i think she has potential in the entertainment business. i hope she goes far!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jess89

i love heebon.. i think she needs more recognition. shes just too dang cute (: <3 sad that her & heechul arent dj-ing for youngstreet anymore though... 희남매 영원히 사랑해 ^^

Guest o__0

She was in MILK right?? She's so cute and pretty! wows.. and 83'er? AWW... SHE'S REALLY FUNNY IN DBKS' BANJUN DRAMA! SHE PLAYED A CRAZY GIRL TWO TIMES! HAHA

HOW FUNNY. SHE'S SEEMS REALLY NICE. I LIKE HER.

I THINK MY FRIEND SAID THAT ONE OF HER OLD FRIENDS USED TO KNOW/TALK TO HEEBON BEFORE SHE DEBUTED... but thats all I know.. How lucky for my friend's freind. ehhe

Guest ~neh~long~

woah! i always saw her in Rainbow Romance... but had no idea she debuted in MILK! ^0^ she's so pretty, and her acting skills are great! i want to know more about her...

Guest sereneryne

she's kinda scary when she acted as a stalker in DBSK banjun drama

nevertheless her acting's not bad

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chipotle2104

I love this girl.....I was so mad when she came out so crazy on the banjuns....She made a cute couple w/ Xiah....I wish she'd have more parts in rainbow romance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest juliee

She was freaky in 동방신기's banjun dramas...the whole Xiah buisness but I like her in Rainbow Romance

Guest Curlies

hahaha i liked her characters in both the banjun dramas she did with xiah. both her characters had 'stalkerish' chracters sides to them =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest berry45

omgosh i luv her!!! i wish they would give her more scenes in rainbow romance..shes such a good actress

she was so good in the banjun dramas with xiah <3 they make the cutest couple LOL

and i luved when she was the dj for a radio show with heechul

they were hilarious together

i think shes the mc for a show where theres like little kids???

anyone kno whut im talking about

anyway shes really good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sophia04

I really like Hee Bon, too. I heard she's in TV Drama Vacation with DBSk!! I think she's a pretty good actress.. I've seen her in Banjun dramas (also with DBSK!!) and I thought she acts pretty well ^_^ Much support for her!!

Archived