Shinichi Chiaki (Tamaki Hiroshi) ♥ Noda Megumi (Ueno Juri) 2006 Live Action "Nodame Cantabile"

heartoppaya

♥ NODAME AND CHIAKI 

nc-live-action.jpg

Starring Ueno Juri as Noda Megumi (a.k.a Nodame) and Tamaki Hiroshi as Shinichi Chiaki

UENO JURI (NODA MEGUMI A.K.A NODAME)
cast01nodame.jpg

• Name Juri Ueno
  • Japanese: 上野樹里 (うえの じゅり)
  • Nickname: Jurippe
  • Birthdate: May 25, 1986
  • Birthplace: KakogawaHyogo Prefecture, Japan
  • Height: 167cm
  • Blood Type: A
  • Talent Agency: Amuse

Biography

Juri Ueno, born May 25, 1986 in KakogawaHyogo Prefecture, Japan, is a popular Japanese actress. Juri's family consists of her parents and two older sisters. As a child Juri Ueno excelled at track and ran short distance races until the first grade of middle school. Because of problems with hyperventilation she then gave up running. In 2002, Juri started her career in entertainment by appearing in a CF for J-Phone. That year, Juri would also make her first television drama appearance in the NHK series "Seizon". The following year in 2003, Juri made her acting debut in "Summer of Chirusoku" (Chirusoku no natsu) and also appeared later that year in "Josee, the Tiger and the Fish." By 2004, Juri experienced her breakthrough role in the feel-good comedy "Swing Girls." She played a high school student that falls in love with jazz music and her performance would garner her the best newcomer award during that year's Japanese Academy Awards.

Movies

• Name Hiroshi Tamaki
  • Japanese: 玉木宏 (たまき ひろし)
  • Birthdate: January 14, 1980
  • Birthplace: Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken, Japan
  • Height: 180cm
  • Blood Type: A

Movies

• Jiken Kyumeii 2 - IMAT no Kiseki (TV Asahi / 2014) - Akira Hyouga
  • Sakura Housara (NHK / 2014) - Shonokai Furuhashi
  • Jiken Kyumeii - IMAT no Kiseki (TV Asahi / 2013) - Akira Hyouga
  • Family Complex | Fuamiri Konpurekkusu (NTV / 2012) - Shuji Yamamura
  • Level 7 | Reberu 7 (TBS / 2012) - man who lost his memory
  • Suna no Utsuwa (TV Asahi / 2011) - Hiroshi Yoshimura
  • MW Chapter 0: Akuma no Game (NTV / 2009)
  • Nodame Cantabile in Europe (Fuji TV / 2008)
  • Hoshi hitotsu no yoru (Fuji TV / 2007)
  • Teki wa Honnoji ni Ari (TV Asahi / 2007)
  • Chibi Maruko-Chan SP2 (Fuji TV / 2006)
  • Red Fate (TBS / 2005)
  • Tengoku e no Calendar (Fuji TV / 2005)
  • An Autumn Afternoon | Sanma no aji (Fuji TV / 2003)
    RULES OF SHIPPER PARADISE

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be locked to serve as an archive.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This rule is to provide the ease of manageability; also, it's nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions to inquire.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is THE couple!!!!!!!!! forever in love with Chaiki senpai and Nodame chaaaaaaaaan ♥ ♥ ♥ :x count me in as a resident shipper , @heartoppaa :)

Yay! Nina unnie, we're back together at another shipping thread!

For those who are not much familiar with this drama, "Nodame Cantabile" is a 2006 japanese drama starring Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri as leads. It became a huge hit and had a cult following. Mainly because of the re-awakening of classical music and using romance and comedy in equal amounts. All around the world this adorable couple is known as the Golden Pair- the joint duo of handsome, perfect and skilled conductor and hilarious, pervy and talented pianist. Ueno is Noda Megumi (commonly known as Nodame) who is a messy, childish yet pervy pianist who plays the piano for fun although she is highly talented. She falls for the talented conductor, Shinichi Chiaki the moment she saw him and continued to pursue him, finally succeeding in making it impossible for him to live or even breathe without her.

I just found out that Ueno Juri, Eita and Asami Mizukawa acted together in "Last Friends", a melo about drugs, sex, gender change and stuff. Very different from their NC days. Only wish Tamaki Hiroshi was there, that would complete the Best Friends. Gosh, I want TH and UJ to act together again...

I rarely watch jdrama because their story is kinda difficult for me to understand. I like nodame cantabille and this pair since i was learning japanese and even reading manga for the first time at 2006 when i was middle school. They are adorable. Tamaki was really good to potray Shinichi Chiaki even Juripe was superb to potray the queen of weird, Noda Megumi.

if there is a reunited drama again with Tamaki and Juripe, i'll be in :D

ruzikie said: I rarely watch jdrama because their story is kinda difficult for me to understand. I like nodame cantabille and this pair since i was learning japanese and even reading manga for the first time at 2006 when i was middle school. They are adorable. Tamaki was really good to potray Shinichi Chiaki even Juripe was superb to potray the queen of weird, Noda Megumi. if there is a reunited drama again with Tamaki and Juripe, i'll be in :D

Agreed guys! They were so beautiful together it's impossible to ship them with anyone else. I have a feeling that our senpai must've felt something for his other half. 4 years, right?! That's gotta developed something more. 4 years skinship with Tamaki Hiroshi? You lucky lucky girl..

Archived