[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意

sugarplum892

eab40fcb92b6381b0996d6c2f12b8e6737b7ac32

Details:Title: 再說一次我願意 Zàishuō yīcì wǒ yuànyì
English title: Say Again Yes I Do/ I Do 2
Genre: Drama, RomanceDirector: Yáng Bù XīnScriptwriters: Zhāng Qǐ'ēn, Lǐ Jié Yǔ, Xú Zhì Yí, Chén Bì Zhēn
Episodes: 20
Broadcast Date: August 24, 2014 - January 4, 2015Broadcast Days: SundaysReplacing: Fall in Love With Me 愛上兩個我 
Cast:Lin You Wei
Wei Mandy
Zhang Michael
Lee Vivi
Yao Jack
Huang Jenny

Synopsis:Can you rush true love before its time? Shu Xin Kui (Mandy Wei) met Xiang Zhen Yang (Lin You Wei) four years ago and got married after a whirlwind romance of only a couple of months. But as the stress of married life set in – trying to get used to each other’s habits and dealing with the extended in-laws – the young couple began to bicker and ended up divorcing just six months into their marriage. Four years later, Xin Kui and Zhen Yang meet up again when they both start working together as interns for the same company. As the same chemistry they initially felt toward each other starts to brew, can Xin Kui and Zhen Yang make a relationship work out the second time around?

Watch it here with English subtitles! 
Previews:

Time to wake up~It rings day and night! 'Quack, quack, quack' how am I supposed to sleep?!Please, I can't accept your habits(?) They're brainless! And its been worn!(Both) I want a divorce!!

Time to wake up, stop sleeping in~

OSTs:Lin Yo-Wei - Saying "Yes I Do" Again

Dino Lee - Dance With Me

Dino Lee - Let It Go, Vacation

Miu Chu - Next Hug

Miu Chu - Run

Miu Chu - My Little Life

Miu Chu & Ian Chen - Same Frequency

Lin Yo-Wei - Nostalgic

Viewership Ratings:Episode 1 (August 24, 2014): 1.29 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas- X Lies/The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲The Legend of Zhen Huan (Empress in the Palace) 后宫·甄嬛传You Light Up My Star 你照亮我星球)Episode 2 (August 31, 2014): 1.22 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 3 (September 7, 2014): 1.25 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 4 (September 14, 2014): 1.43 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 5 (September 21, 2014): 1.37 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 6 (September 28, 2014): 1.23 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 7 (October 5, 2014): 1.17 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 8 (October 12, 2014): 1.25 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 9 (October 19, 2014): 1.09 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 10 (October 26, 2014): 0.96 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 11 (November 2, 2014): 1.32 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 12 (November 9, 2014): 1.13 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 13 (November 16, 2014): 1.32 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 14 (November 23, 2014): 1.39 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 15 (November 30, 2014): 1.24 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 16 (December 7, 2014): 1.48 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 17 (December 14, 2014): 1.34 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas) Episode 18 (December 21, 2014): 1.31 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 19 (December 28, 2014): 1.34 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Episode 20 (January 4, 2015): 10.13 (1st place of current broadcasting dramas)
Additional Links:
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 Dramafever English Subbed Episodes
Say Again Yes I Do 再說一次我願意 Raw Episodes
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 Official Facebook
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 SET Official Website
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 TTV Official Website
Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意 Viewership Ratings

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the character/drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

Where is everyone? Still recovering from I Do 2's predecessor? :P 
Anyway, I finally got to see the 1st episode last night and I liked it. It felt very Emergency Couple-esque (KDrama) and while everyone may not feel the same way, I loved Emergency Couple. If "I Do 2" stays on its current trajectory I can see myself coming to like it a lot as well. xD

• 1 month later...

I actually just finished Emergency Couple and suddenly stumble into this drama.

Cant help but compare a bit as there is some similarities between the two. However, the thig that I like with Taiwanese dramas, they definitely have their own charm :D

The drama is a bit light compared to EC. Maybe because the theme is diff. Well that's another reason why i like taiwanese drama cause their rom com when it's light, it's really light hehe :D

Anyway, I just watched 1st episode. Will definitely keep watching it ;)

Archived