Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

~ Other News :
# Punch - News [20141118]
Kim Rae Won transforms into a perfect prosecutor for ‘Punch’
51344-277011-700x700.jpg
Photos of actor Kim Rae Won filming his first scene for upcoming SBS TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Punch‘ was recently released, and there is much anticipation among fans as it marks the actor’s small screen comeback after a three year hiatus.

Kim Rae Won takes on the role of Park Jung Hwan, who is the chief of the anti-corruption investigation team for the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office. Park Jung Hwan works all day as an investigator, and compromises with injustice in order to get things done. But he loses many things in the process, and gets hurt as a result.

After accepting the offer to star in ‘Punch,’ Kim Rae Won has since got down to analyzing his role thoroughly, and has completely digested his character as a result. The first scene to be filming saw Park Jung Hwan brainstorming in an attempt to make Lee Tae Joon (Jo Jae Hyun) the Public Prosecutor General. The sight of Park Jung Hwan going all out in an attempt to achieve his goal, definitely left a huge impression on many.

‘Punch’ tells the story of a section chief investigative prosecutor who only has six months left to live because of a terminal illness, and he decides to deliver a fatal crushing blow by taking down the whole house of corruption down with him.

The drama is scheduled for a premiere on December 15th, and will take over from ‘Secret Door.’

By: Alvin
Source : kpopfighting.com

Guest mythily

Thank you so much Catherine for the address I am thinking what to send him. I'm sure he will enjoy reading the cards and opening his gifts. I don't like to see him too skinny either, makes me sad. But of course he looks very handsome. I can't wait for December to come.

class="at_ttl"'Punch' To Detail One Man's Dangerous Pursuit Of Justice

Kim Rae Won

Following the law and order theme of "You're All Surrounded" and "Pride and Prejudice," the upcoming drama "Punch" takes a look at the ethical questions faced by criminal investigators.

Is it okay to ignore wrongdoing in the pursuit of bigger goals? Can prosecutors engage in unethical practices to catch bad guys? Can the good guys be bad every now and then and get away with it?

In this drama Kim Rae Won plays Chief Investigator Park Jung Hwan, a man who often ignored justice to achieve what he thought of as the greater good. But in the process of getting what he wants Park Jung Hwan has lost some of his soul. When Park finds out that he has a fatal brain tumor he begins to reexamine his choices. With only six months to live, he tries to make amends by pursuing justice whatever the cost. He is prepared to sacrifice his life. The title refers to his last effort to make things right, one final punch against injustice. The story of his efforts is told through the recordings of his last months.

It's Kim Rae Won's first small screen appearance in three years, as he last appeared in the 2011 drama "A Thousand Years Promise." He can also be seen this year in the Lee Min Ho film "Gangnam 1970."

Actress Kim Ah Joong plays Sin Ha Kyung, a Seoul District Investigator who chose the pursuit of justice over a lucrative law career. She was once married to Park Jung Hwan and never stopped loving him. But given their unhappy history she also hates him. Will she help him in his dangerous quest?

Kim Ah Joong was last seen in the 2014 films "Steal My Heart" and "Amazing." Her last small screen appearance was also three years ago when she appeared in the 2011 drama "Sign."

"Punch" also stars Cho Jae Hyun as Lee Tae Joon, the corrupt Public Prosecutor General. Since Park Jung Hwan is going to die, he decides to expose Lee Tae Joon's corruption. And that could have dangerous consequences.

Cho Jae Hyun last appeared in the award-winning "Jeong Do Jeon" and "Scandal," as well as the film "The Fatal Encounter."

Also cast in the drama are Choi Myung Gil, last seen in 'Future's Choice," On Joon Wan, last seen in "Surplus Princess," and Seo Ji Hye, last seen in the drama "Noblewoman."

Park Kyung Soo, who wrote "The Chaser" and "Empire of Gold," is the screenwriter for "Punch."

Le Myung Woo, who directed the dramas "You're All Surrounded," "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" and Daemul," as well as the Joo Won film "Fashion King," is the director for "Punch."

The drama follows "Secret Door" on Dec. 15.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

# Kim Rae Won - Jo Jae Hyun [20141121]
~ Shooting ^^
10150680_1583509218538655_1047361802568768463_n.jpg?oh=f08a236082f5b6431c6b3209c26952c3&oe=550D2F45
10356770_1583509171871993_7245470827459721666_n.jpg?oh=eab21e4caceb6309158882cd97831543&oe=54D28654
cr : DC KRW

# Kim Rae Won - Punch Article* [20141120]
Cameras begin rolling on SBS’s Punch
by javabeans | November 20, 2014
punch4.jpg

Ah, finally: The first stills have started to trickle out from the production of Punch, SBS’s upcoming thriller from the writer of The Chaser and Empire of Gold, which began filming on November 11.

And my, am I glad to see Kim Rae-won back in dramas, looking so sharp that I actually didn’t recognize him at first and did a double-take. (Okay, Thousand Day Promise wasn’t SO long ago, but I miss him in good dramas.) I’m used to thinking of Kim Rae-won as warm and personable, but he’ll be going much more hard-edged and intense as the prosecutor who finds out he has six months to live and decides to take down the crooked system as his “final punch” to the world. I’m sad that he’s dying, but excited about the dramatic potential, since this writer pulls no punches (hur hur) in his depictions of flawed ambitious people and institutional corruption.

Full Article : Dramabeans
*(Repost from Punch Thread)

yumenas said:
# Kim Rae Won - Punch Article* [20141120]
Cameras begin rolling on SBS’s Punch
by javabeans | November 20, 2014
punch4.jpg[

Ah, finally: The first stills have started to trickle out from the production of Punch, SBS’s upcoming thriller from the writer of The Chaser and Empire of Gold, which began filming on November 11.

And my, am I glad to see Kim Rae-won back in dramas, looking so sharp that I actually didn’t recognize him at first and did a double-take. (Okay, Thousand Day Promise wasn’t SO long ago, but I miss him in good dramas.) I’m used to thinking of Kim Rae-won as warm and personable, but he’ll be going much more hard-edged and intense as the prosecutor who finds out he has six months to live and decides to take down the crooked system as his “final punch” to the world. I’m sad that he’s dying, but excited about the dramatic potential, since this writer pulls no punches (hur hur) in his depictions of flawed ambitious people and institutional corruption.

*(Repost from Punch Thread)

# Kim Rae Won - Gangnam 1970 [20141122]
~ Maxmovie Magazine December Issue
10734081_1583967088492868_4291341179015734589_n.jpg?oh=fb7dda735297547432b726100d33885b&oe=550D9669
cr : Baidu KRW
willenette said: *** Thanks for sharing this here. I will be definitely watching this for Kim Rae Won. I’m excited to see him back on the small screen. He’ll be so busy on the coming days since aside from filming this drama he’ll be also busy promoting his movie soon with LMH. KRW looks great even after he lost weight from his built before. I will always support him, I’ve liked him ever since anyway. (6) months to live as his character in the drama? Gosh..........why does he have to die, huh? Well, I hope for more news about “Punch”. :)>-

catherinesmith
Thank you for update :x

The first teaser looks good! \:D/ B-) :x

This is official teaser from SBS.
SBS add new scenes a bit. ;)

# Punch - First Teaser (Official) [20141126]

cr : SBSNOW
# Punch - News [20141126]
SBS 새 월화극 '펀치', 긴장백배 티저 예고편
1416961052996.jpg
1416961078511.jpg
Source : xportsnews via Baidu
- Other news : sportsseoul // etv.sbs.co.kr 

1510588_1585372081685702_7025884852508876801_n.jpg?oh=c014368439481d6e7e49f7929b0c43e9&oe=54D8A47B

201411261346776322_54755b90ddf63.jpg
cr : Osen via Baidu

# Kim Rae Won - Punch [20141126]
Kim Rae-won’s war on corruption begins on Punch
by girlfriday

Punch5.jpg

The first teaser is out for SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Punch, the newest project from writer Park Kyung-soo of The Chaser and Empire of Gold. Kim Rae-won stars in the legal thriller as prosecutor who finds out that he has six months left to live, and decides to use his remaining time to expose the corruption that runs deep in the prosecutor’s office.

And of course that corruption runs all the way to the top, to the public prosecutor general played by Jo Jae-hyun. Kim Rae-won begins the story on Jo Jae-hyun’s side helping to make him the public prosecutor general, only to discover that he’s the dirtiest of them all. Kim Ah-joong costars as Kim Rae-won’s ex-wife, an idealistic prosecutor who divorced him because he was obsessed with his ambition and never had time for his wife and their young daughter.

The moody conceptual teaser opens on Kim Rae-won’s narration: The wind blows. I must live. The wind doesn’t blow. Still, I must live.” Kim Ah-joong asks, “Is there a woman in the world who has proposed to the same man twice, other than me? Live till the end as my husband. I will fight till the end as your wife.” But the bus their daughter is on crashes, right before her eyes.

Punch3.jpg

Punch4.jpg

Punch6.jpg

cr : Dramabeans

Punch7.jpg

Punch10.jpg

Punch12.jpg

Punch15.jpg

Punch18.jpg

Guest mythily

Wow, omg, wow, wow he looks so hot............ I can't wait to see him on this drama. It looks so good. Yeahhhhhh thanks everyone for sharing the video and the pictures. Thank you:))))))))))

# Kim Rae Won - News [20141128]
‘펀치’ 김래원, 훈훈한 아빠 미소에 女心 ‘흔들’..딸바보 등극
2014112825138947.jpg
Source : breaknews.com via Baidu

Bing Translate :
' Punch ' Kim Rae-won, heartwarming dad smile ' shake '. ..Daughter sucks crowned

Braking news immigration contestants = ' punch ' Kim Rae won classics including ' real ' Dad has become an eye-smile.
Actor Kim Rae-won organisation HB Entertainment has taken a new SBS drama ' punch ' chapter, a heartwarming smile behind the cut of 28, Kim Rae-in public.

An intriguing smile like this hero is none other than ' silk ' JI-young Kim. Two men punch ', Park Jung-hwan-Park for Lin to the role of women in the middle of the match, breathing ( ), Kim Ji-young, Kim Rae won faces filled with affection, gotta catch the attention.
The photos were recently located in a hotel in Virginia Beach a ' punch ' shots along the way, Kim Ji-young set forth by the plethora of having a conversation with Kim Rae-won to capture the look of the pole he examines and full of ambition for success, and all living with a divorced daughter, for example, shows a heart for, Park Jung-hwan characters.
According to the official, the scene Kim Rae won Kim, JI young-every time you get up first, and to shoot with bow, this whole business is, of course, give hugs, stroking the head daughter like Kim Ji-young, pretty and lovely gaze is a message that is not achieved.

On the other hand, the ' punch ' has survived a broken world, such as the jungle came up with inspection pit jump at Mardi Gras world, as the light is right, both men and women, she described the fate of the rest of your life against a hot game it keeps with touching piece.
Chaser-CHASER ', ' THE Golden Empire ' can be a writer and a prolific Park Kyung ' fashion King ', ' two women's room ', she is Myung-Woo, the work of the PD of the SBS is currently airing coincided ' secret question-which comes with the Ark of the murders ' successor unveiled on December 15,.
leemk1077@naver.com

- Other news : news.naver (tvreport) //  news.nate (bntnews) via DC KRW

Edit :
Repost from Gangnam 1970 Thread
Kris Silva said: From Lee Min Ho Thread:Mosquito said:
Gangnam 1970 Production Presscon
Date : Dec 12, 2014
Time : 1100 hours
Venue : Dongdaemun Megabox
Present : Yoo Ha, Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Jung Jin Young
Premier : January 21, 2015

# Punch - News [20141201]
‘펀치’ 김래원 vs 조재현, 카리스마 대결… ‘불꽃 승부’ 기대 만발
68279645.2.jpg
Source : sports.donga via Baidu

Bing Translate :
'Punch' Kim Rae Won vs Jo Jae Hyun, charismatic showdown ... The ' flame game ' expectations in full bloom

Actor Kim Rae-won and Cho reproduced SBS new drama ' punch ' (pole saw Park Kyung Chung, directing Myung-Woo) is a bee in the life thing bout her hot butt.
' Punch ' in the jungle-like in the world of life and light to the world and bid farewell to a woman, based on a man's hot and has also been drawing the last love story works. Pole of each storm and go through life like a prosecutor gave character to this park Jeong-Tae to postpone the two men fed up with success on a hot chest ambition runs together towards the vertices closer to each other, the brothers in relation to short of putting the knife in between the stone with a bold line stories is an advocate.
Two people the same way which is to the story. Seven years ago, check out this park Jeong-hwan unable to hardly at stake when you get your hands on because someone gave me this very taejuni. The day after Park Jung-hwan is one of the most precious ones are losing the most encouraging as far as beating Lee, Tae-Joon is a dependable partner to interest, and this thanks to the Tae Joon is the Attorney General pointed to the stands at the sight of the successful candidate. In the midst of a difficult home situation was hard to study the background of common human bond will have to conduct the checks, but this changed after everything they've doomed affair.
One of the most attractive wallpapers from the fatal Achilles ' heel turn with the changing relationship between the two of them attend a be the point of ' interesting ' punch. Walk the whole thing's life unfolded two of the bout draws a bold story hidden confrontation may be in the hands of a hot writer Park Kyung-an impossibility, even larger, is expected to be drawn to crush.
Also making a comeback on the CRT in three years and had to wash my thirst postponed Kim Rae won as Jeong do-jeon ' and ' also proved unmatched success of reproducing the momentum of the actor Joe concealment ' punch through ' is expected to generate synergies.
On the other hand, ' punch ' Tracker-THE CHASER ', ' Golden Empire ' can be a writer and a prolific Park Kyung ' fashion King ', ' two women's room ', she is Myung-Woo of the producers to the sum of the work. ' Secret question ' successor unveiled a fifteen (15) days, which comes with.
It has three projecthong@donga.com Hong Dong-dot-comPhoto/SBS contents hub

1618576_1587111678178409_3419120736201044423_n.jpg?oh=a518db4f44ca588b30b494bc34fe11d2&oe=550F99A6
10421282_1587111718178405_4646797578520000929_n.jpg?oh=ad5ff9d58f918e4049cc863b7caa7e9c&oe=5500E8161964815_1587111771511733_2681495960359980372_n.jpg?oh=d99eb87d7311768731b497df51a4a1e4&oe=551E896C
cr : Baidu

# Punch - Official Poster
WE73124756_w920.jpg
WE68697990_w248.jpg

~ Characters Introduction Poster
WE11399894_w604.jpg

~ Characters Introduction From SBS
Kim Rae Won as Park Jeong Hwan

WE58294175_w666.jpg

박정환 (37, 남) 
“바람이 분다. 살아야겠다. 바람이 불지 않는다. ..... 그래도 살아야겠다.“
당당한 말투, 여유있는 미소, 상대의 의중을 간파하는 통찰력, 남자의 마음을 흔드는 야성(野性)과 여자의 마음을 떨리게 하는 이성(理性)을 한 몸에 지니고 있다. 
국가가 부여한 검찰 권력을 사적으로 이용하는데 한 치의 가책도 없으며, 흔쾌히 권력의 충견이 되었고, 기꺼이 이태준의 수하가 되었다. 법률보다 이태준의 지시가 중요했으며, 도덕과 정의보다 권력의 풍향에 따라 판단하고 움직이고 있다. 하지만 식어버린 커피가 슬픈 이유는 뜨거웠던 기억 때문이듯, 성공을 위해 달리는 박정환의 뒷모습이 슬픈 이유는 청춘을 달궜던 그의 뜨거웠던 심장 때문이리라.

Bing Translate :

Park Jung-hwan (37, m)
"When the wind blows. I'm going to live.The wind does not blow. ..... Still, I'm going to live. "
A Regal tone, a smile, a suburban of the insights of the opponent, the man shook the hearts of feral ( ) and woman's heart quiver is the reason one body.
I have no doubt the country using a private prosecution powers granted by the book, nor readily available power, knowledge and loyalty,The number of willing was to Smith.The law gave important instructions, and this default than morality of course depending on the wind direction and power than moving.But why do the coffee cools away sad because it seemed to remember the hot, unlike for the success of the Park, the unknown soldier is a sad reason for youth month pooping shut off due to his hot heart.

Me : Thanks to all friends at Baidu for update! :x

# Punch - Photo Sketch
~ Kim Rae Won & Kim Ji Young
[뜨는 트랜드 '부성애'] 딸을 바라보는 아빠의 하트 눈
최근 개봉한 영화 <인터스텔라>, <국제시장>
화제의 드라마 <비밀의 문> 그리고, <펀치> 이 작품들의 공통점은?
Img0404_20141201201010_1.jpg
최근 극장가와 안방극장을 접수한 트렌드 키워드 '부성애'
트렌드에 뒤쳐지지 않는 드라마 <펀치>
딸 김지영을 바라보는 김래원의 눈에서 느껴지는 하트뿅뿅! ♡▽♡
Img0404_20141201201010_2.jpg

Img0404_20141201201010_3.jpg
Img0404_20141201201010_4.jpg
Img0404_20141201201010_5.jpg

딸 지영에게 무릎까지 꿇어주며 눈높이를 맞춰주고,
자신의 하트눈을 보여주는 자상하기까지한 멋진 아빠 김래원!
Img0404_20141201201010_7.jpg
트렌드에 발맞춰 '부성애' 가득한 드라마 <펀치>
12월 15일 월요일 밤 10시!
새롭게 시작하는 <펀치> 기대해주세요!
등록일 : 2014.12.01 20:14:54

Source : SBS

# Punch - Photo Sketch
~ Kim Rae Won & Jo Jae Hyun
[티저포토] 느와르가 따로 있나!!

Img0404_20141201193030_1.jpg
"네가 가라 하와이"
는 나오지 않습니다.

엘레베이터 문이 열리며 "드루와 드루와~"하지 않습니다.

"살아야겠다. 그래도 살아야겠다"
시한부 인생의 한 남자.버림 받은 한 남자.
한 남자의 복수가 있습니다!
Img0404_20141201192846_1.jpg
Img0404_20141201192846_2.jpg

Img0404_20141201192846_3.jpg
Img0404_20141201192846_4.jpg
Img0404_20141201192846_6.jpg

Img0404_20141201192846_7.jpg
Img0404_20141201192846_5.jpg
Img0404_20141201192846_8.jpg
'느와르' 영화에만 존재하는 것이 아닙니다!
12월 15일 월요일 밤 10시! 여러분의 안방에서 보실 수 있습니다!
등록일 :
2014.12.01 19:34:59

Source : SBS

# Kim Rae Won - Punch
Cover-ups and tragedies drive SBS thriller Punch
 by javabeans punch_prev14.jpg

Punch just keeps looking better and better. The thriller from the writer of The Chaser already seemed hard-edged purely from descriptions, where Kim Rae-won plays a prosecutor with a terminal diagnosis who vows to take down the corrupt on his way out—but now that we’ve seen glimpses of it in action, it appears to be veering on noir, and that’s an exciting prospect. (I don’t expect it to actually be a straight noir, but I’d welcome a hint of it since it fits this premise so well.)

The newest teaser shows us a bit more of Jo Jae-hyun’s character as he is sworn in to his prosecutor general position pledging his service to his nation, wearing a righteous face that has an ugly flipside behind closed doors. Kim Rae-won plays a prosecutor in his mentor’s mold, cold and ambitious and definitely not above manipulating his position to achieve desired results.

In the clip, he proposes to “create an incident” of some kind—for political means, I’m sure—while Kim Ah-joong, his ex-wife, tells him that he wasn’t this kind of man originally. I presume she’s appealing to his better nature, which must be buried way, way (waaaaay) down below the cynical surface.

punch_prev4.jpg
punch_prev10.jpg
punch_prev11.jpg
punch_prev19.jpg

punch_prev22.jpg
punch_prev28.jpg
punch_prev29.jpg
@everyone, sorry for spamming. :)>-

# Kim Rae Won ~ Gangnam 1970 [20141203]
~ New still

2014120310205620580.jpg
cr : ent.hankyung.com
201412030816779930_547e49960111d.jpg
cr : Osen
201418211417572412.jpg
cr : news.tf.co.kr

Edit :
~ Showbox Update [20141204]

진짜다! 진짜가 나타났따!!
화끈한 리얼 액션의 디테일을 위해
무려 15kg의 체중감량까지.. 하악♡
역시 욕망있는 남자가 멋쪄...
#‎강남1970‬ ‪#‎김래원‬ ‪#‎돈용기‬ ‪#‎1월개봉‬
10801759_755387281205051_4427355703896000958_n.jpg?oh=a2a2b68c19fdaa01077ebbcc1c0b560b&oe=550933BD
10367590_755387284538384_8701418936895419820_n.jpg?oh=6348e9c33c3f91481860f93b9a964a19&oe=54FD1F5B
cr : SHOWBOX
~ Repost from Gangnam 1970 Thread
Kim Rae-won sheds 15kg for ‘Gangnam 1970’

Actor Kim Rae-Won reduced about 15 kilograms of body weight to fit perfectly into his character in the film “Gangnam 1970.”

It was Kim who volunteered to undertake the massive diet, film distributer Showbox said on Wednesday. The Korean heartthrob also asked for more realistic fist-to-fist details in the fighting scenes, the company said.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201412031456224299343_20141203150249_01.jpg
Left: Kim Rae-won appears on a still photo of film "Gangnam 1970" after reducing 15 kilograms in body weight on Wednesday. (Showbiz)
Right: Kim Rae-won attends the press conference for film "My Little Hero" on Dec. 7, 2012. (OSEN)

Co-starring Kim and Lee Min-ho, “Gangnam 1970” portrays the two men’s desire for money and friendship in Gangnam, Seoul, in the 1970s when the region was experiencing a real estate boom.

In the action noir film, the Korean star plays the role of Baek Yong-gi, a bootlegger who is not afraid of stabbing his closest friends in the back for money and success. The character is best described by three words: ambition, desire and reality.

Brought up in an orphanage, Baek grows up to find that life is nothing but a series of brutal power games. After he rises to the No.2 position of his gangster group, the ambitious man becomes even more heartless as he aims to become its leader.

“Baek Yong-gi is a very realistic character. I tried my best to fully reflect the life of a young man who had no other option than to live in wretched desire,” Kim said in a statement.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
Source : kpopherald