Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@heidimx12 hehe no, it won't :D  He would not be at home much though because he'd be busy and travelling ;)) (oops what am I imagining :P)
--

The teaser is up on Melon too :
http://vod.melon.com/video/detail.htm?mvId=50129888

@heidimx12 @linakyon here we go, 'Wandy' :D  Though it's not really an interaction, just both of them happened to be in the same frames :P
10809511_748640348516767_239848138_n.jpg source
10808929_294589430737943_822019873_n.jpg
source
Hot stars of Korea first found out about Alpenskala’s premium goose (down). Korea’s representative group Shinhwa…have worn Alpenskla~ Alphenskla is in charge of the STAR’s winter

- 2014-11-15 Alpenskala Instagram updatetranslation by malpabo.tumblr.com
--
Who is that guy who's sitting far and out of camera focus but still manages to steal my attention? :)

@heidimx12 hehe yes, I guess it can't be helped :P
Oppayam's new video!   :((

This video is about lost sddar
cr. dongwan kim
Lyrics: 
KIM DONGWAN - LOST SDDAR (ADAM LEVINE - LOST STARS COVER)
DOWNLOAD HERE. :)
PLEASE DON’T SEEJUST A BOY CAUGHT UP IN DREAMS AND FANTASIESPLEASE SEE MEREACHING OUT FOR SOMEONE I CAN’T SEE
TAKE MY HAND, LET’S SEE WHERE WE WAKE UP TOMORROWBEST LAID PLANS SOMETIMES ARE JUST A ONE NIGHT STANDI’LL BE DAMNED, CUPID’S DEMANDING BACK HIS ARROWSO LET’S GET DRUNK ON OUR TEARS
AND GOD, TELL US THE REASON YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNGIT’S HUNTING SEASON AND THE LAMBS ARE ON THE RUNSEARCHING FOR MEANINGBUT ARE WE ALL LOST STARS TRYING TO LIGHT UP THE DARK?
I THOUGHT I SAW YOU OUT THERE CRYINGI THOUGHT I HEARD YOU CALL MY NAMEI THOUGHT I HEARD YOU OUT THERE CRYINGBUT JUST THE SAME
AND GOD, GIVE US THE REASON YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNGIT’S HUNTING SEASON AND THIS LAMB IS ON THE RUNSEARCHING FOR MEANINGBUT ARE WE ALL LOST STARS TRYING TO LIGHT UP THE DARK?ARE WE ALL LOST STARS TRYING TO LIGHT UP THE DARK?
cr. kimdongwan tumblr

Download :
MP4  

[Download] 141116 Kim Dongwan Lost Sddar 720p mp4 https://t.co/QRKlxh8sda

— 말바보 (@malpabo)

November 16, 2014

MP3  

[MP3 DL-Link] Kim Dongwan lost sddar https://t.co/qpKFbTRdgu

— 린린 #LOATHESMent (@linnlyynn)

November 16, 2014

--
Is 'lost sddar' intentional? :) But oh so pretty, his vocal tones :x

B2m2QSTCAAEtleC.jpg:large\\cr. as tagged + katokim1121

This day six years ago, Wannie began his enlistment ^^

And it's another excuse to post these M/Vs again ^^

[MV] 김동완 Kim Dongwan - 못잊어... Can't Forget

Release date: November 2008 From Kim Dongwan's Promise single albumA gift for his fans before his enlistment.
cr. ForeverDongwan's channel

Kim Dong Wan - Intro and Promise (duet with Younha) Eng Sub

cr. 4ever with U

:x

@heidimx12 time sure flies so fast ^^ I didn't experience his enlistment days, it's good because I didn't need to endure the waiting but at the same time I wanted to experience it too... sending him off and the waiting and welcoming him back, the tears would fall so much :D
--

All SHCJS, VOTE FOR OUR DEAR KIM DONGWAN IN THE YAHOO ASIA BUZZ AWARD 2014! 
http://hk.promotions.yahoo.net/buzz2014/page_vote.php?role=asia

B2nr5rJCYAAu2zf.jpg
cr. linnlyynn
Log in with Yahoo ID then select Wannie's picture, put in the captcha code and click the box above  the 'post facebook'  box to submit

Oppayam is aware of the ticket scalping!
1972363_726266774132067_7873120464121186

[ Ci Notice ]
안녕하세요. 씨아이ENT입니다. 
먼저 김동완 미니콘서트 ‘He’에 대한 관심과 사랑에 대하여 진심으로 감사의 말씀 드립니다. 앞으로도 당사는 김동완이 신화의 멤버로서 또한 솔로 아티스트로서 보다 왕성하게 활동 할 수 있도록 최선을 다하겠습니다. 
관련하여 공연과 관련된 공지 드립니다. 
현재 정가 6만 6천원의 미니콘서트 티켓의 암표가 46만원에 거래되는 등 부작용이 발생하고 있습니다. 특히 해외 팬들을 대상으로 하는 암표의 판매가 활발하고 이에 대하여 당사는 심각한 우려를 가지고 있습니다. 
이에 당사는 신화 컴백 일정 등을 세심하고 면밀히 고려하여 컴백 준비에 차질이 없게 연말 단독 콘서트를 개최할 예정입니다. 따라서 암표의 구매를 고려하시고 계시는 팬들께서는 구매를 자제하여 주실 것을 당부 드립니다. 
Greetings, this is CI ENT.
First of all, thank you for your support and interest in Kim Dong Wan’s mini concert ‘He’. CI ENT will support Kim Dong Wan and his activities even further, both as a member of Shinhwa and a solo artist himself.
Following is a notice on the concert.
Recently, ticket touting is an issue, especially those intended for overseas fans. We have observed the price for the mini concert soar from 66,000 KRW to 460,000 KRW, and we are concerned about this issue as well.
Correspondingly, CI ENT is considering additional single concert at the end of the year, without interfering with Shinhwa schedules. So please, anyone considering to purchase one of the illegal tickets, we suggest you refrain from purchasing them.
source : CI ENT fb
--
Good job Oppayam :) Kyaaa a possibility of another concert at the end of the year, daebak! :D

@hkana I didn't experience his enlistment either or the others enlistments. I agree that ita both good and bad to experience the enlistment. I would have loved to cry and send them all off. I would not have mind crying for them. But it's good that I didn't experience it because it would have been so hard to see them going to the military. I was surprise and sort of heartbroken when I learned that they went on a hiatus. But it's good that I returned after all of that happen, cuz I just loved them more :)

So many updates :)  
141117-1
[ Ci Notice ]안녕하세요. 씨아이ENT입니다. 전속 계약 체결 관련 공지드립니다. 
국보급 보컬리스트 이영현이 씨아이ENT와 함께 합니다. 
-
Greetings, this is CI ENT. Notice on a new exclusive contract.
A gifted vocalist Lee Young Hyun joins CI ENT!

sr. CI ENT 
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/370559

--

10527320_726784830746928_549493357890703

[ Ci Notice ]
김동완 미니 콘서트 'He' 공식 MD 상품 안내 
* 구성 - 김동완 필름 밀착 인화 사진 3종 + He 싱글 세트* 가격 - 1 set 10,000원* 장소 - 공연장 로비 MD 부스* 시간 - 18:00부터 판매 예정(1인 2세트 한정 판매 / 현금결제)
* 해당 싱글앨범은 오프라인 매장에서 판매하지 않습니다.
Notice on the official MD merchandise of Kim Dong Wan mini concert 'He'
* Contents - set of 3 film photos(Film Contact Print) of Kim Dong Wan + 1 single album * Price - 10,000 KRW* Venue - MD booth at the concert hall lobby* Time - from 18:00(limited to 2 sets per person / cash only)
* This album is not subject for sale off-line shop.
sr. CI ENT

--
B2tHcO8CEAA4klB.jpg

An import export books company in China has received aproval fr CIent to translate & print Dongwan photography book! 
cr. linnlyynn
--
1538361_1392133071078458_1860146904_n.jp

[141118 IG - Dongwan]

#kaareklint #Shinhwa #ShinhwaJjang #KimDongwan #VerificationShot #Customer He asked for #advice and paid in full. Because I'm really such a fan I was very excited but it ended well. He is very straightforward and really looks much better in person ♥cr. malpabo

Firstly, congrats CI ENT for signing a new artist! I'm not familiar with her but she seems like a great singer.  Maybe she can do a collab with Wannie :)
Secondly,  OMG 'HE' merchandise!! Single album + photos... :((  Look so good :((  But only two set per person allowed... Limitied edition T.T... Maybe he wants to reduce overseas fans' pain :D 
Thirdly,  yay for the photo essay book to be translated and published in China!  Oppayam goes global :D  <:-P
Fourthly,  what does verification shot mean?  paid in full? hehehe what's it about... :D But he looks so good, as always... :)  Btw he's wearing a Wansyung couple t-shirt  given by a fanclub  :  https://twitter.com/kd11211127/status/534714463270625281
--
Can't believe it's D-2 till the concert!!! :D
Fan support :
B2t-D4OCIAA59Mo.jpg
cr. whatdeng
btw, in the actor thread @kunjit is asking if there's anyone here is going to the concert. Anyone? :D  

141119  info on Wannie's book, guess this is the cover 

"Kim Dongwan, The First"
Release date : Nov 27, 2014
240 pages27,500 wonincluding 'He_Sunshine' M/V
B2xK7VkCAAAGgNX.jpg

Dongwan's book "Kim Dongwan, The First" release delayed to 27 Nov due to production problems. (cr paperbook1004(cr. malpabo)

[Dongwan] "Kim Dongwan, The First" will be 240pages, n cost 27,500won (cr. malpabo)

Also comes with He_Sunshine MV (cr. malpabo)

김동완 작가의 포토 에세이북 관련 공지 http://paperbook_.blog.me/220185534660

— paperbook (@paperbook1004)

November 19, 2014

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=paperbook_&skinType=&skinId=&from=menu&userSelectMenu=true

--
I want... :((  @linakyon @achil where are you girls? T.T  I'm being greedy again ooooh T.T

Guest choeey2

hkana said: 141119  info on Wannie's book, guess this is the cover 

Dongwan's book "Kim Dongwan, The First" release delayed to 27 Nov due to production problems. (cr paperbook1004(cr. malpabo)

[Dongwan] "Kim Dongwan, The First" will be 240pages, n cost 27,500won (cr. malpabo)

Also comes with He_Sunshine MV (cr. malpabo)

김동완 작가의 포토 에세이북 관련 공지 http://paperbook_.blog.me/220185534660

— paperbook (@paperbook1004)

November 19, 2014

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=paperbook_&skinType=&skinId=&from=menu&userSelectMenu=true

--
I want... :((  @linakyon @achil where are you girls? T.T  I'm being greedy again ooooh T.T

@choeey2 whoa that's right  ;))  Yes it was simple and nice, love it :)  Actually I was expecting something calmer or even black and white  :D  But even better is maybe there will be a 'Second' or 'Third' and so on :D  It's a good cover for continuance :D  Book series :D
--
CI ENT is awesome, looks like they are aware of the panic among the fans from the news of limiting buying two sets max per person at the venue. 

[ Ci Notice ]안녕하세요. 씨아이ENT 입니다. 이번 공연 MD판매 관련하여 많은 관심과 성원 감사 드립니다.전일 공지 이후 많은 문의와 요청이 접수됨에 따라 공연 당일 현장에서의 혼잡방지 및 안전 등을 고려하여 김동완 미니콘서트 [He] MD 관련 수정 공지 드립니다.* 변경 전 : 18:00부터 1인 2세트 현장 엠디부스에서 구매* 변경 후- 공연 티켓 소지자에 한해 공연 당일 18:00부터 1인 2세트 현장 엠디부스에서 구매가능- 티켓 미구매자의 경우 금일 24시부터 메일 접수 후 구매가능(국내외 구매가능/수량제한 없음)* 메일 접수분의 경우 수량/배송지에 따른 배송료가 추가로 발생되며, 본인부담입니다.* 메일 구매 신청방법 및 세부내용은 추가 공지하겠습니다.
‪#‎악스홀‬ ‪#‎강바람‬ ‪#‎매우찹니다‬. ‪#‎무릎시려‬ ‪#‎밤새고민‬ ‪#‎아졸려‬ ‪#‎오늘점심도샌드위치‬ ‪#‎안전제일‬
[ Ci Notice ]
Greetings, this is CI ENT.
Thank you for your interest and support in the concert MD sales.Followed by yesterday's notice, we have received numerous inquiries on the concert MD. Following is an additional notice to prevent confusion at the scene.
* Before- From 18:00, 2 sets per person only at the MD booth
* Now- From 18:00, 2 sets per person, at the MD booth, ONLY when ticket shown- For those not have purchased tickets, orders will be received through e-mail from 24:00 today. e-mail orders are subject for sale in both Korea and overseas, with unlimited quantity* E-mail orders will cost additional delivery fee according to your location and quantities ordered.* Details and order guidance for e-mail orders are to be announced.
cr. CI ENT 

--
OMG the tags lol lol . via google translate :
 # AX Hall  # Gangbaram # Very chops .# Knee siryeo # Overnight distressed # Ah sleepy  # Also a sandwich for lunch today # Safety First

Guest choeey2

@hkana ahahah the tags are hilariuos..it sounds like Dongwanie himself wrote the message lol, what do you think?... they are really nice and thoughtful 

Guest linakyon

So many updates T_T  Where do I start????? Our WanDyyyyyyyyyyy wish granted heheheh :D @hkana Same, again Oppayam out of focus, but my eyes looked straight to him :P
Dydy looks so relaxed :x Glad Oppayam wasn't bullying him xD Maknae can do it, but the hyungs can't ;))
New coverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................./CRYING/  Why does his version makes me cry though T_T So perfect :x :x  
Wow CI!!! Good job, they are paying attention to what's happening, unfortunately even if they choose a bigger venue for next concert there will scalping *sigh* But yes!!! Another concert, when we think this year can't get more perfect *bam* :D
WHAT?????????????? WE CAN ORDER MD THROUGH EMAIL.....AND.....UNLIMITED......OMG now that's music to my ears T_T T_T T_T Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If only we could order it together with the book=perfect! I thought we wouldn't be able to buy it, and now...................Should I? It's cheap..... 
That selca....Oppayam barely can keep his eyes open, I hope next week he can go on a trip for a few days to relax! Fighting!!!!
Chicken Mania calendar, oppas look so good! Love the colors *_* *cough*CanTheyGiveSomeAdviceToRoygen*cough*
Finally the price of the book!!! Not expensive, phew :D I guess it won't be translated into English otherwise they'd tell us no? Oh well, we can't ask that much anyway....
ahhhh...finally we get some hashtags in English xD I'll read it 3 times, or more if it's in English :P
And omg concert is tomorrow..idky but being away for a few days I was convinced it was going to be on the 21st...
@hkana @heidimx12 @choeey2 Prayer circle for lots of pics and fancams :x 
*ps I'll apologize in advance for the upcoming spazzing on the next few days :P