Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

30 march 2012 Interview   Kang Sora – “Dream High 2 Is Disappointing? It Was A Valuable Experience, So It Is Okay.” 201203281222091001_2.jpg?w=545
201203281454541001_2.jpg?w=545 cr as tagged
Kang Sora shared her thought after Dream High Season 2 ended.
There’re many things and problems to be viewed about KBS’s Dream High Season 2. After successfully creating a big star of Kang So Hyun from previous Dream High Season 1, nevertheless the continuation of the drama had been becoming a hot topic which were anticipated by many people as well. Therefore, it seems the disappointment can’t be covered indeed for the result that is below everyone’s expectation for this drama.
A tough competition for Dream High 2 to get good ratings made the writer even changed the script for a few times. This matter simply deepened the anxiety of the crews. It appears to be a really hard situation for the crews to got knocked by a disappointing result in such a cold weather during the shooting process. Fortunately, they still were able to perform well under a nice atmosphere and maintained good relationship between each others.
Remind by the moment, Kang Sora sighed and said, “It made a good experience.”
“I probably couldn’t get such an experience again. Not everyday I could work with such great actors/actresses and members. Throughout the shooting process I truly felt like a real actress. Although, there were some unpleasant points, but I also learned a lot. There was time when I looked back at my acting. And I thought worriedly, ‘Had I done it so badly? Was it only me?’. In the end, I realized I was too exaggerating it -. I was upset but it was a valuable experience after all.”
However, Kang Sora confidence got ‘slapped’. “It was extremely cold that time and I should cope with it well, that’s why I really want to get a good outcome,” added her. “In the below freezing point weather, I only wore a very thin uniform and I still should have my fighting spirit yet, it was the worst circumstance for being an actress. Even went the camera went off, I still couldn’t activate the heater. Cold weather was being the biggest obstacle during the shooting process of Dream High 2.
Kang Sora herself thinks that for the drama this time, it wasn’t just about acting but it also how she devoted herself in many ways for being one of the leading characters.
“I actually look swollen sometimes so often it didn’t come out good on the screen. I couldn’t bear to think technical problems like this. Hence, I must maintain my good condition. In some moments I would experience difficulties for getting into my character and for doing the extensive long reading with other characters, but I got a lot of helps from those people who have more flexible personality.”
Relating with this experience somewhat brought her to a hard question. Directly into the question if she would have any intention to accept the offer for Dream High 3 in the future.

Kang Sora seemed to be hesitated for a while but she managed to put a positive answer of it. “I would want to do the role of 8 years older Shin Hye Seong,” she said. She explained she wouldn’t want to do the role of the same Shin Hye Seong in Kirin Art High School any longer, but she would be OK if it’s the ‘new’ Shin Hye Seong who wants to chase after Broadway and gets a new dream/ ambition. “It’ll be forever in my memory. I felt the hardships for being the main character, but it was worth to do this drama,” she declared.

Translation by kangsora.wordpress.com + newsen 

source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/

30 march 2012 Interview  Doubt on Kang So Ra’s Acting Hurtful while Fictional Husband is Gentleman

Actress Kang So Ra received the high-profile attention due to starring in KBS 2TV drama series Dream High 2, which has become the growth opportunity for one step closer toward becoming professional actress.

Kang So Ra played the role of optimist girl Shin Hae Sung in Dream High 2, who is dreaming of becoming a singer. This was also the first time she played the leading role. In order to perfectly portray the characteristic of possessing strength in both singing and dancing of arts school student, she has put in a lot of efforts. “Director asked me to relax, and we even went to concert of Leessang together, I also watched Super Junior’s concert, I also very like musical theater, these gave me a lot of inspiration. Although the role I played is dreaming of becoming a singer, but is not good in singing, so I did not bother to practice singing.”

Viewership ratings of the drama is not satisfactory, fortunately has a wonderful atmosphere

In the drama, Kang So Ra is joining 2AM member Jung Jinwoon, JB, T-ara member Jiyeon, After School member Kahi, Park Jin Young and other singers. Comparing with other drama she previously starred in, this drama mainly comprised of rookie actors. “Firstly, grateful that the drama can completed successfully, most importantly is the good memories that were produced with these friends. Although they’re singers, but did not appear jerky in acting, and are also very talented, very consistent with the atmosphere of the whole drama.”

295086-0.jpg?w=545 cr as tagged
The drama also has a distinctive joyous atmosphere that is different from other dramas because of similar age of cast members. “The atmosphere on the set was very active, undisciplined, and even slightly noisy, the director used to get angry, Jung Jin Woon was very active.” However, Dream High 2 was not always sailing smoothly. Because the audience ratings were not as high as previous season, the cast members felt tremendous pressure. “Although the ratings were not very good, but we did not lose our morale, but always felt sorry to the staff crews. If the ratings were good, everybody would put in more efforts, as a lead actress, I do have some sense of responsibility.

Acting been questioned is very hurt

The acting of Kang So Ra in the drama has been questioned by a lot of picky viewers. This is something that she, who won the newcomer award via movie Sunny, did not expect, and there is people who even accused her acting has affected other actors. “It’s a lie if saying that I am not hurt, to me, it’s a big blow, but I think that I definitely have some weaknesses that could be pointed out, then I adjusted my way of performance so that the acting could be more natural. Actually personally I forget about it after seeing it, instead people around me asked me not to worry, this is also one of the way people shows their care to me.”

Kang So Ra who talked about the sad past with a smile is so strong, “Dream High 2 lets me learned a lot, is a very good experience, I will never regret.” Kang So Ra who has gone through the phase of been questioned appeared to be more mature, became easier when interpreting Shin Hae Sung. Later, Shin Hae Sung also won the confession of JB and Jung Jinwoon, “The dating with JB in the market was very fun. Nowadays people rarely goes to such place, the atmosphere was great. Comparing with department stores, take a look at the fish and stroll in the market, eat friend rice cakes are even more interesting. JB and Yoo Jin are very charming, Yoo Jin is the kind of free-spirited, JB should have a lot of pressure as the star, I like person who has the ability to communicate and understanding, and have common interest with me.”

In the drama, Kang So Ra not only tasted the sweet taste of love, but also experienced the pain while growing up, and what she will achieve on the road of her career in future is highly anticipated. “I want to hear commenting that I am an actress who acts well, ‘the role is charming,’ ‘perform well,’ this kind of words, listening to these I am very happy, I hope to become a respected person, rather than a mysterious figure, but also want to be a caring senior for the younger generation, but now I am very far away from all of these.”

Kang So Ra and idol group Super Junior member Leeteuk co-starring in MBC TV entertainment program We Got Married 3, and they ‘married’ in October 2011, becoming a new pair of fictional couple.

teukso1.jpg?w=545

Fictional husband is a gentleman, We Got Married has no script

“He’ll create a lot of surprises, the character is good too, although he has debuted for quite a long time, but still maintains the very original dream, as the older generation of entertainment industry, he has a lot of places that one should learn from, very polite and gentleman, is the best husband.” When talking about her fictional husband Leeteuk, Kang So Ra revealed a shy smile. When asked if Leeteuk often tried to kiss her, Kang So Ra repeatedly said, “Really?” and looked down. Becoming a couple with idol star has also made Kang So Ra received a lot of pressure from fans. But he revealed, “The persons who support us surprisingly many, some time ago the program cannot be broadcast because of issue on the TV station, some had even felt pity for us.”

Later, Kang So Ra denied about ‘We Got Married 3 script issue’ that exposed previously. “There is no script, even the location is known only on the day of shooting. Normally, will begin filming right after setting up a camera. The sketch everybody casted doubt on previously basically was done when traveling.”

Talk about co-starring actors, grateful to Ju Jin Mo for leading her onto the road of entertainment

Kang So Ra not only won the heart of Leeteuk, in Dream High 2 she also captured the hearts of JB and Jung Jinwoon, “Yoo Jin (2AM member Jung Jin Woon) is the kind of free-spirited, JB should have a lot of pressure as the star, I like person who has the ability to communicate and understanding, and have common interest with me.”

When mentioning Kang So Ra, one will reminiscent of Joo Jin Mo. He not only is the senior who led Kang So Ra to embark on the road of acting, but he is also the boss of management agency she belongs to. Kang So Ra revealed that Joo Jin Mo has great sense of humor, “He is very humorous and forthright, because we have been filming recently, seldom meet each other, but before long the company will have activity. At that time, want to have a good vent.”

Looking forward to cooperate with senior actors to enhance the acting

When asked if she intends to co-star with boss Joo Jung Mo in a film, Kang So Ra said, “If can, he should first teaches me how to act, he is very understanding, is also very interesting. Like senior Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bo Young in the movie Scandal Makers are very suitable, the kind of relationship that is incompatible as fire and water. But his face is really too small, the actress who stars with him has great burden, basically, he has to stand in front of me.”

Kang So Ra also anticipates the cooperation with other senior actors, “I want to cooperate with many, if can cooperate with seniors such as Hang Jung Woo, Kong Hyo Jin, Yun Yeo Jeong, Lee Mi Sook, Jung Yoo Mi and so on, is a great honor for me, even for just speaking a dialog line, how do they spend the time waiting for shooting, how they understand the script, how they mark.”

Kang So Ra revealed that she wants to be a director even more. She who studies in performing arts department of Dongguk University wants to direct a story related to human. After debuting, Kang So Ra has been busy with works, she said that recently she has the plan to return to school, “The first semester of third year, I do not have time to go to school currently, unable to confirm if I can often go to school. Although I used to try to write script, but for me to become a director, it will be very long time in future.”

gisaimg-php1.jpeg?w=545 cr as tagged

295086-1.jpg?w=545295086-2.jpg?w=545295515-1.jpg?w=545295515-2.jpg?w=545gisaimg-php11.jpeg?w=545295515-3.jpg?w=545

via TVDaily + Cre asian-drama

source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/

29 march 2012 Interview for StarN

20120328012312_4f71e9706cdf2_3.jpg?w=467 cr as tagged

Actress Kang So Ra, who played a dashing yet brave role in Dream High 2, poses for an interview on KBS earlier at 27th of March.

Kang So Ra first debut was during 2009 by her acting at a movie titled ‘4th Period Mystery’. She now gets quite admiration from both young and older societies due to her appearances in many hit and successful projects; such as ‘Sunny’ – 2011, ‘We Got Married season 3′, ‘The Women of Our Home’ – 2011, and especially after the ending of ‘Dream High 2′ by the end of March 2012.

Kang So Ra is currently preparing for her next project and she considers to play various different roles than what she had done in the past.

20120327213152_4f71b33883d77_1.jpg?w=463 cr as tagged

20120327212651_4f71b20b6e30a_1.jpg?w=87520120327162053_4f716a55bd141_1.jpg?w=46720120327214757_4f71b6fd107ce_1.jpg?w=87520120327222218_4f71bf0a879a1_1.jpg?w=87520120327215215_4f71b7ffa089e_1.jpg?w=46320120328012312_4f71e9706cdf2_1.jpg?w=46320120328012312_4f71e9706cdf2_2.jpg?w=87520120327214332_4f71b5f402773_1.jpg?w=463

Cre StarN     Translation by kangsora.wordpress.com

source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/

March 2012, article : Kang Sora and Won Bin have become new partners.

c2bac2a3c3a0c3acc3a1c3b72.jpg?w=818&h=10

Receiving much love for her role in the movie ‘Sunny,’ Kang Sora is currently busy with KBS 2TV‘s ‘Dream High 2‘ as well as MBC TV‘s ‘We Got Married Season 3‘ alongside Super Junior‘s Leeteuk. She can now add modeling to her list of activities. Kang Sora recently signed an exclusive contract with casual brand Basic House and will be working with Won Bin as the brand’s newest couple.

A representative from Basic House stated,

“Loved by the general public, Kang Sora has a healthy image that seemed suitable for the image of Basic House’s brand, so we made the decision to select her as Basic House’s exclusive model, following in the footsteps of actress Moon Geun Young.”

Lee Jong Suk mentioned Kang Sora in the 'HIS SPECIAL FRIEND' part in his recent interview with INSTYLE.

First he mentioned Kang Sora, Park Hae Jin & Jin Se Yeon along with words 'We've been through the hardship together...❤' as the answer to the question "Which celebrity friends that you meet the most for the past 6 months"

He also mentioned Kang Sora to the question "Female friend (opposite sex friend) that you can treat her comfortably/be ease with one another just like the way you be around your male friend (friend from the same sex)." If I read his handwriting correctly, he also wrote 'Let's eat dinner tonight! (He used banmal without the honorific here just to show how comfortable he is with Sora)

When the reporter pointed out that he looked a little down right now. He agreed to that & said he's kinda feel down since the second half period while filming for 'Dr.Stranger'. He felt scared about his acting and everything seemed strange to him. He even feel ashamed in front of the shooting team that he met everyday during the filming. He feels like as if he's having a 'slump' moment. However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing.

cre: hiedi via twitter http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s4vpgf

Kang Sora & Won Bin – Basic House Summer 2012 making pictorial

mak1.jpg?w=818&h=545mak2.jpg?w=818&h=1227 cr : Basic House Facebook

mak5.jpg?w=818&h=545mak4.jpg?w=818&h=545mak6.jpg?w=818&h=1227mak7.jpg?w=818&h=545mak3.jpg?w=818&h=545

2 april 2012 Article about : Kang Sora, model for Basic Housemainbg.jpeg?w=818&h=1227

Actress Kang Sora signed an exclusive modeling for the casual fashion brand, Basic House with the actor Won Bin as her partner.

A Basic House officially explained why Kang Sora was chosen as their next female model. ”We believed Kang Sora’s bright and healthy image that is much loved by the public would be a perfect match with our own brand image and thus appointed her as an exclusive model.” Kang Sora got the exclusive modeling contract after Moon Geun Yeong.

Reports said that Kang Sora wrapped up a successful photo shoot for Basic House last month with the main male model, Won Bin as the brand’s latest couple. Kang Sora lighted up the working atmosphere with her upbeat and cheerful personality despite the fact that it was her first project for Basic House.                                                                                                                                                    Cre sportworld 

source : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/pics-won-bin-kang-sora-basic-house-photoshoot/

April 2012 Kang Sora & Won Bin – Basic House Summer 2012 Catalog

bcat.jpg?w=818&h=1124untitled1.jpg?w=818&h=563untitled11.jpg?w=818&h=563untitled21.jpg?w=818&h=522untitled3.jpg?w=818&h=389untitled4.jpg?w=818&h=566untitled5.jpg?w=818&h=482

Photos with Won Bin             cr Basic House Facebookpi2.jpg?w=515&h=

http:pi1.jpg?w=515&h=pi4.jpg?w=525&h=

Photos with Sora only            cr Basic House Facebook or Baidu574e9258d109b3dedb398ec8ccbf6c81810a4c8f

pi7.jpg?w=463&h=960a304e251f95ca8810f816c9177f3e660952acpi8.jpg?w=463&h=pi6.jpg?w=463&h=34fae6cd7b899e51896250b442a7d933c9950da5c2bac2a3c3a0c3acc3a1c3b7c3a7c3afc2bfc3acpi12.jpg?w=463&h=pi10.jpg?w=463&h=pi11.jpg?w=463&h=1b4c510fd9f9d72a90887abdd42a2834359bbba6

sources : https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/pics-kang-sora-won-bin-basic-house-summer-2012-catalog/              https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/20/pics-kang-sora-won-bin-basic-house-summer-2012-pictorial/                   https://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/pics-kang-sora-basic-house-endorsement-2/

30-31 march 2012  Kang Sora answers some questions of fans on @sdongenter account      Translation by Kangsora.wordpress.com

Q: Sora Unni! I’m your fan from Japan. Do you have any schedule in visiting Japan?A: I would love to visit if I have a chance. Just like last year when I went there for holiday.

Q: Since you’re an only child, if you could have one sibling, would it be big sister/ big brother/ little sister/ or little brother?A: If I have a little sister, I think she’ll be pretty and I’m obviously going to raise her like a princess. I remember in the old days I also got jealous to my friends who have big sisters.

Q: Sora Unni! Since when did you have a dream to be an actress? These days I’m always have so many things which I want to do, so I feel that it’s hard to find my true passion, confused…A: In my case, I could reach who am I now is because a mere coincidental chance. To quickly find your dream isn’t an important point, what important is to find it correctly/ accurately as the time goes by. Don’t become an impatient, seek experiences, and ask questions to yourself often. Don’t force it.

Q: Miss Sora, I’m 2 cm taller than you. I think that there’s no good for being this tall. Since you’re also tall yourself, do you think it’s good to be so? I feel that men seem to prefer women with shorter/ smaller body…A: There’s time I feel that this’s actually a wonderful complexion, because it’s my charm so I managed to take advantages of it. Besides, it’s unique, right?

Q: Charming Miss Sora! Like a cellphone, what other thing that you should have everywhere you go? And, what smartphone you’re currently using?A: I use Galaxy 2 Lite. I feel that I need to take along my pouch and walet everywhere and when I’m bored I usually will also bring a book.

Q: If you arrange a fanmeeting, what thing you want to do with them, where and how would you like to arrange it?A: I want to run a friendship with them and to be able to recognize them face by face, but it sounds too ‘big’, what ‘smaller’ thing I could do? It seems to do a picnic with my fans is also an interesting activity.

Q: The best Kang Sora in the fashion industry! But why if you see your pictorial picture you will be embarassed and burst into laugh? (really funny and cute) Too much charm that you couldn’t recognize yourself hahaha…A: Because it looks different from the usual me. When else did I appear like that? That wanted feeling?

Q: Passing these days, when you aren’t busy, are there times you’re suddenly heaped with stress and fatigue? In that kind of times any personal way to get rid of that?A: I will get stressed out more if I keep being alone inside home so I will go out instead, looking for fresh air and shopping with friends.

Q: Nowadays do you have anything you would like to learn?A: I want to learn piano, also with exercise/ gym.

Q: ‘I want to be a great actess!’ In what kind of situation would you enormously think about that?A: When I get a lot of loves and attention from my fans who have seen and liked my performance.

Q: Which senior actor/actress that you would like to resemble with and later what kind of actress would you like to be?A: So many… Hmm, what should I be like…

Q: Do you have any lifetime movie you love? What’s the reason?A: The Phantom of The Opera. It’s a movie that lead/ guide (?) me to this path.

Q: People that love me…, people who I love… Choose between two?A: People who I love.

Q: Please tell me about an interesting memorable moment during the shooting of Sunny!A: All of them are memorable. I remember how they teased me after the clothes fitting because of my transformation.

Q: If we see your filmography, there are many bright characters, do you have no consideration to play a character with dark past?A: I really want to play a dark character if I get offered.

Q: This Donga Interview started with Lee Teuk first and now it turned over to you. Spring is coming, do you like spring?A: Yes, I like it very much. It’s warm and we’ll be able to play here and there and Spring herbs also taste good. I would love to get another holiday!

Q: Where did you go for clothes shopping these days? There’re many interesting places to go here and there.A: There are several places. Lately I go to ‘hot’ (in trend) places in Sinsa-dong.

Q: In front of the Travi Fountain (reffering to the posted photo). It’s not Roma but a sad story (?) If you could get a chance to go for a holiday, where would you want to try to visit?A: I want to go for a long holiday! I want to look after places I didn’t know, India and some historic sites would also do. And I want to try a famous sightseeing.

Q: What’s your favorite food? I really like kimchi.A: So many that I can’t choose. But if I have to choose one food, I will choose breads.

Q: Actress Kang, you often stay up all night for shooting, when you’re sleepy what will you do? I feel like dying everytime I should stay all night to do homeworks.A: Everytime I’m sleepy, I must try to sleep for a while. Don’t work too hard! Or else when I really am sleepy I’m going to read novel and Man-hwa (Korean comic) a little, or else I will pretend to be a teacher while explaining a textbook to the wall.

Q: What do you do lately?A: I play computer a lot and go see my friends as well! Even in the busy filming day I will also try to do it (playing and seeing friends).

Q: How’s your feeling everytime you received a hand written fanmail?A: Touched (at heart), more and more. It’s surely great to recive such things but fans who are willing to give really has a big heart. I’m speechless about this.

Q: On Twitter many international fans are concerned/ care about you. Any thought/ impression?A: Forever I say thank you. When I went to Singapore Mama (Awards) and I found out about this I was really shocked!

Q: Unni, when you were in high school you were chubby but now you look so slim. Is there any exercise that could be done by a high-schooler like me?A: It’s more important to be able to do exercise continuously in life rather than forcing yourself too hard. Do a lot of walks and if you’re studying too much don’t forget to do a streching since your muscles would likely to tense.

Lee Jong Suk mentioned Kang Sora in the 'HIS SPECIAL FRIEND' part in his recent interview with INSTYLE (sept. 2014)

First he mentioned Kang Sora, Park Hae Jin & Jin Se Yeon along with words 'We've been through the hardship together...
' as the answer to the question "Which celebrity friends that you meet the most for the past 6 months" He also mentioned Kang Sora to the question "Female friend (opposite sex friend) that you can treat her comfortably/be ease with one another just like the way you be around your male friend (friend from the same sex)." If I read his handwriting correctly, he also wrote 'Let's eat dinner tonight ! (He used banmal without the honorific here just to show how comfortable he is with Sora)

When the reporter pointed out that he looked a little down right now. He agreed to that & said he's kinda feel down since the second half period while filming for 'Dr.Stranger'. He felt scared about his acting and everything seemed strange to him. He even feel ashamed in front of the shooting team that he met everyday during the filming. He feels like as if he's having a 'slump' moment. However, he talked to Sora via phone call a few days ago (before the interview), Sora said to him "Even though your life as an actor is important, but you should be much more happier in living your life as a normal human being too." Jong Suk said he couldn't even have that kind of thinking before because he's the kind of person who enjoy acting work to his heart's content. He's so persistent when it comes to working. So, after hearing her words, he thought that he should have a little break & that's why he's currently taking some time off to just resting & relaxing. 

Translated by Hiedi /@nhb19 

Sung Si Kyung Wants Phone Numbers from Girl’s Day So Jin and Kang Sora

Sung Si Kyung responded to Girl’s Day’s So Jin and Kang Sora, who picked him as their ideal type.

August 21’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show featured Sung Si Kyung as the special DJ, replacing DJ Kim Tae Gyun, who is currently on vacation.

During the show, DJ Jung Chan Woo brought up, “Girl’s Day’s So Jin said she wants to film We Got Married with you and Kang Sora also named you as her ideal type. What do you think makes you so popular?”

Sung Si Kyung answered, “That question makes me feel good. Kang Sora is pretty and So Jin is cute. Can I have their numbers?”

Upon hearing him joke, Jung Chan Woo changed the topic by saying, “Let’s begin the show now.”

When asked if his ideal type is someone he can easily communicate with, Sung Si Kyung responded, “It’s not like I think ‘Suzy is pretty but she’s not my ideal type so I can’t date her.’ But I do think that no matter how pretty a girl is, if I can’t talk to her, it’ll be hard for me to date her.”

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74055/sungsikyung-wants-girlsday-sojin-and-kangsora-numbers

Kang So Ra is nominated for Ice Bucket Challenge ;))
10601831_829686893738019_935336604_a.jpg
vid: http://websta.me/p/791766769039627717_7826076

donaldyong 어젯밤에 강승현 @hyoni_kang양의 지명을 받아 오늘 실행에 옮기고 기부도 하겠습니다. 루게닉환우분들의 고통을 차마 다 알수 없겠지만. 이런이벤트가 꼭나쁘다고 생각하지 않습니다 지나친 엄숙주위보다는 밝은마음으로 속 깊이 의미를 되새겨보면 좋겠습니다.

저의 지명은요. 배우 강소라양 방송인 김나영. 그리고 저의 뮤즈 아오이유우입니다
#강소라 #김나영 #아오이유우 #어젯밤에강승현 #hyoni_kang @nayoungkeem

cr as tagged
I think Sung Si Kyung won't have the phone number of Sora... because he wants also the phone number of So Jin  :))   Our Sora will do the Ice Bucket Challenge !!! oooohhh !! nonononononono !!! >:P    ~O)  1 hot coffee "americano" for our Sora !!Who will she challenge to Ice Bucket Challenge ? ...maybe Lee Jong Suk  ;)  

@JinriS Leeteuk did his ice bucket challenge then I think she won't nominate himaa18972bd40735fac432bb0b9e510fb30e240845 fan art for "Dimple couple"  cr asianfanfics.com

Sora is nominated the next ice bucket challenge by a film director.      source Sepiahttp://websta.me/p/791766769039627717_7826076

[출처] sora ..next the ice bucket challenge. |작성자 깜박이