Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

After Cutie leaving 2D1N and Good Doctor ends. I feel pretty upset cuz I will no longer see him to appear on 2D1N every sunday afternoon and every Mon& Tues evening :(

It's weird, when hearing this news I thought I will feel happy but I will not.

I have the same thought with @mindymoe. I want to see him in "heavy" dramas that can challenge his acting skill rather than "light" dramas.

I remember in an interview he said he would like to play Musa ( warrior) in historical drama. So far he has only played in modern drama. I'm really looking forward to see him in
historical drama ( or at least in a heavy drama) before he enlist. Just my thought

And here is my new subbed video. Thanks @manyearsago a lot for quickly proof-reading and correcting the sub. No words can describe my gratitude.

Have a nice weekend

Cr: Joo Won Cuties

Boya! Is this the webton???

I do read manga and manhwa and this looks funny... but of course, whenever they do a manga/manhwa in Live Action, sometimes its either a hit or a miss. (Remembering Ranma 1/2 live  *headache*... and then there's that awesome Rurouni Kenshin)

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
fr Joo Won DC

First reaction:

New project-YAY!(but,Oppa .rest first!)

Second reaction:

Fashion theme drama: WHAT? NO? :'O

third reaction:

JKS somehow involved.offered first?

I don't know why,my brain suddenly imagined JW required to dress like JKS(or trendy clothes ): NO NO .NO NO!

Sorry.The story sounds boring(and scary for me.Thanks fashion King and JKS.That director is also not that great in producing dramas with depth) If he ever take this drama/movie,I will support his decision but I will never tune in that drama for sure.I will rather study for 20 hours straight than watch that kind of dramas again.

*Oppa,what about a historical drama?you will look super good in King/prince costumes. ;)

lol  Thanks for the google translate @coolreborn.  You always crack me up and relieved a lot of my stress. Did anyone notice the voyeurism part?  heh heh
um...My Korean is bare bare minimum.  I mean...really abysmal. I only understand bits and pieces and even so, reading hangul takes me forever.

ellasam81 said: @coolreborn not eng version la I m reading Korea version la
I said I can't understand what they talking but can guess is gg on

But I see the main character I want to laugh as rly vvv dorky

I m hoping cutie ll tk up this
Role as it s rly funny Just see the webtoon
Can't imagine cutie Dude and dorky images
Lol
And it s hard to mk a handsome man become ugly

N I dnt think any other actors have the courAge to take up this role Ba

As who want to be ugly And weird and sm mr on tv screen showing others

I think he want to show ppl he also dnt really care about his look

But it s rly up to him if he tk up I ll be happy but if not I will be happy too as he got time rest

ellasam81 said:

@coolreborn not eng version la I m reading Korea version la

Lol

But it s rly up to him if he tk up I ll be happy but if not I will be happy too as he got time rest

@ellasam81... Link Please!!! I can pretty much understand it as long as I see the comics. :D  If Cutie chooses to take this, who am I to say No. But if ever, I want him to take Sanguek Manhwa or One Piece-manga (whatever, its my no. 1 manga, hurhurhur).

But as always, he always takes role that will make people say "Really, you taking this? Are you really taking this? Really, really really really taking this Cutie?????????, Are you sure you are really taking this?" LOL.  But sometimes in the end, we see the awesome Cutie that makes his character unique. I hope this is not an exemption and I hope the script will not make us a trip into a black hole. As long as script is good and interesting, then there's no reason not to watch it. >.<

EXACTLY. Even if the character is initially portrayed as so (plain, not much emotional depth) we know Joo Won goes lengths and discusses it with the director and writer on his attack on the character. Ma Jun in Baker King could easily be well-hated but he was loved by viewers, we found his actions was pitiful but grounded in his story. We didn't find it absurd and hateful, why? Because of Cutie's acting, because of his portrayal. And while I also do prefer to see him act in a sageuk, giving rom-com another chance isn't that bad. Plus from what I've read from everyone's posts, it looks like the character will go for some transformations. We all know how he chooses characters wherein he shows two sides or the character's arc is awesome.

I guess we all just became skeptical because of L7CS.

Anyhoo, we might get to see Cutie dressing and undressing in front of us *nosebleeds* afterall, it's a drama about fashion and clothes right?? ^_~

Edit: welcome to the thread @mjwxo! Hope to see more posts and professions of love for cutie from you! ^^

mmmm...Joo Won in the King/princely clothing.  That would be great.  He definitely must take on a historical drama role one day.  Make us all very happy.
yea I guess the general consensus is that the fans don't want him to take this.  If I was a proper Korean, I'd translate everything for you guys.  T______T  Better to go bed...to dream of Prince Joo Won.  :x

ellasam81 said:

@coolreborn not eng version la I m reading Korea version la

Lol

@ellasam81... Link Please!!! I can pretty much understand it as long as I see the comics. :D  If Cutie chooses to take this, who am I to say No. But if ever, I want him to take Sanguek Manhwa or One Piece-manga (whatever, its my no. 1 manga, hurhurhur).

But as always, he always takes role that will make people say "Really, you taking this? Are you really taking this? Really, really really really taking this Cutie?????????, Are you sure you are really taking this?" LOL.  But sometimes in the end, we see the awesome Cutie that makes his character unique. I hope this is not an exemption and I hope the script will not make us a trip into a black hole. As long as script is good and interesting, then there's no reason not to watch it. >.<

@mei has given the link

http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=325629&no=&seq=

ellasam81 said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:

@coolreborn

not eng version la I m reading Korea version la

Lol

@ellasam81

... Link Please!!! I can pretty much understand it as long as I see the comics.

:D

If Cutie chooses to take this, who am I to say No. But if ever, I want him to take Sanguek Manhwa or One Piece-manga (whatever, its my no. 1 manga, hurhurhur).

Somehow, I think more than the plotline, why this news (if it is indeed confirmed) affected dc fans and showed a lot of negativity because cutie quit 1n2d but accepted a drama/movie. Perhaps they want Cutie to rest first too? Or they prefer him to be in 1n2d?

I was just thinking, maybe the real reason behind the decision to leave 1n2d was imposed by the production team of Ghost. Like what @farbari once mentioned, the initial preparation is the most crucial. It requires time and concentration. So instead of being absent in a lot of 1n2d episodes or having Cutie not be as active, they'd rather take him off first or indefinitely maybe?

Whatever Joo Won's decision may be (or his agency for that matter), I'll support him. I just wish it is what he wants, that by doing so it will help him be better in his craft and that he still enjoy doing so. :)

goldlotus said:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, If Cutie accepts this project, Will he play this scene??????? Andwae, andwae, andwae

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! He should!!! Ehhhh.... really? He will do that?

Wait. It's just an undressing scene right?

Btw, still nothing on Only You? I thought there was a clip shown in the fanmeet of Kim ah joong? I can't find any. Hahaha. *sigh* guess we're really hungry for cutie! ㅋㅋㅋ

Ahhhhh Monday is so near yet so faaaaaar!!!

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.