[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

@frenchfries, LOL!  I just watched that ep (dunno why i keep rewatching bff

:) )... it's funny when he told the judges to not smile and he sounds like threating Gaeko when he reminds him about his son... :))

I laugh so hard when SYS turn. the first song, he admitted that he's boring.and with his crazy gangnam style, he really doing it all out =))

thanks to hodong, i got to listen leessang's carousel... great song!

they looked so nervous during the audition... i love uee's song, Hero.. it's catchy...

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god more people are coming to this thread. I was losing hope cause a lot of people said they had stop watching because it was boring. Even if you guys caught on late, nice to meet you all.

So Kshow is talking about not subbing anymore huh. To be honest, and this is my opinion, I believe, they might be using dramafever subs cause I find it funny that their episodes are posted the same date as theirs which is every Tuesday. When Daebaksubs was up they had their episodes posted mon and it seem Kshow would too, trying to outdo them. Now that Daebak is no more, and DF is subbing, it seems fishy to me.

I liked all their songs. They were good. Shi Yoon is coming out his shell more. I like that Hyun Joong is encouraging him. Can you guys pic if Eun Hyuk had went on that trip with them?

@frenchfries it's not to late to open a hyunee thread. I've notice they have more followers than I realized and this was before this show. Even though I don't ship them, I don't dislike Uee and watching her on this show, showed me a side of her, I've never seen. 

Today I watched ep.21 BFF,,, this is the first time I felt bored watching BFF. Don't know if this affected because UEE is my bias......
But I really feel there is something missing .... if compared with the cuisine,,, like cooking without salt.... totally tasteless....
but,,,, I was a little comforted, because they mention my native country ... Indonesia ... if anyone from Indonesia in this thread? * Salamku Untuk Anda *
 for all BFF fans  have a nice day..... :)

Hi @Shoyunnie,,,,yup,, i felt bored watching ep. today, probably because each ep. I always wait and observe the gestures of HyunEE, so there are things I look forward to ..although I was bored, I didn't hope rating will affect .. I'm also one of those who prayed for this show soon obtain a good rating.
but happy in the preview for next ep. UEE is present, and the theme for the next ep. still about cooking ..
I think one of the predictions of a friend in this thread may be true, that ep. cooking until the Chuseok holidays

@be5t4r, weehooo... our uee is on the next ep.. =D> what about eunhyuk and hyunjoong?

Gosh.. they are doing another cooking ep?? i'm worried that the netizens will give another bad comments...if i'm not mistaken netizens are making so much fuss when the cool kiz have more ep doing the same thing.. when is the chuseok actually?

for hyunee fans, did u all follow their instagram (hyunjoong_uee), like their fb page and read the fanfiction about them?

shoyunnie

said: I was moved when watching the diving ep15.. It brought me to tears watching them overcoming their fears and they totally have high spirits. I actually love that kind of mission. We can see their hardwork.. Every member encourage each other just like one big family... Why there's no mission like that? It would be nice if they do another challenge like that but the episode shouldn't be drag for 2-3 episodes... I've read many comments that the ep has been dragged for so long.. And yeah, i do feel like that...<br><br>

I just hope that netizens will give some opinions about the show at the official site (i.e sbs)... Maybe it will help them to improve...<br>

I love this show.. Wishing they will gain more popularity just like other variety show..

shoyunnie

said: @be5t4r, weehooo... our uee is on the next ep.. =D> what about eunhyuk and hyunjoong?

Gosh.. they are doing another cooking ep?? i'm worried that the netizens will give another bad comments...if i'm not mistaken netizens are making so much fuss when the cool kiz have more ep doing the same thing.. when is the chuseok actually?

for hyunee fans, did u all follow their instagram (hyunjoong_uee), like their fb page and read the fanfiction about them?

@traciecullen, you're right... Diving competition is not an easy challenge.. They have to learn it by hard.. Lots of practice needed.. But that's why there's an editor for every show.. as a viewer/fans, maybe i'm used watching variety that has 1 or 2 ep with the same challenge.. The diving ep has 5 ep, vietnam, indonesia and lee hyori had 3 ep.. Except for the audition that has 2 ep.. I'm not surprise at all when there are fans/viewers has stop watching this show.. And i feel bad about it.

I don't have twitter since i don't know how to use it.. i just look at the hyunee pic but i don't know about twitter..

:D

shoyunnie

said:

@traciecullen

, you're right... Diving competition is not an easy challenge.. They have to learn it by hard.. Lots of practice needed.. But that's why there's an editor for every show.. as a viewer/fans, maybe i'm used watching variety that has 1 or 2 ep with the same challenge.. The diving ep has 5 ep, vietnam, indonesia and lee hyori had 3 ep.. Except for the audition that has 2 ep.. I'm not surprise at all when there are fans/viewers has stop watching this show.. And i feel bad about it.<br>

<br>

I don't have twitter since i don't know how to use it.. i just look at the hyunee pic but i don't know about twitter.. <br>

:D

@traciecullen i agree with u.bff not a simple vareity show..not just laughing.. Its like a deep variaty like u said.. we can motivate our self to do somethin better..or nothing is imposible if we hardwork or never give up.. that i learn from bff! Its a good variety to watch.. n the bff member is awesome.. Bff hwaiting!

Guest Littlezaznangel

i didnt watch the episode and skimmed through to the preview for next week.. it seems likes its going to be another food program :) i think the food program will end on chuseok... because in korea its a huge day.. its the equivalent of thanksgiving here... on this day its the day to visit relatives and go to graveyard etc etc.... I think the big ending would prob be visiting one of the barefoot friends members house and cooking a feast for them or perhaps setting a feast for idols ..

traciecullen said: The editors really intended to have a 5 episode run for the diving project, and it's their decision anyway. They had to show the hardships in overcoming EACH members' fears. It's not only diving alone but fear of heights and water. After the laborious trainings then they had to compete with the idols. Finally participate in the Diving Masters which earned them awards especially Uee ^^ these stuffs aren't enough to be compiled into 1, 2, or even 3 episodes. 
BFF is not like the ordinary variety shows out there that are just all for fun and laughs. BFF is deeper (in my opinion). During the first 6 episodes, I was deeply moved on how they struggle to be and live like ordinary people in specific countries. We saw them do some things they haven't done all their lives. It gave me the feeling that these BFF members are really genuine people and they have touched the hearts of many viewers including me. I also felt that BFF opened my mind to the reality of life. When I saw them do the 'gendong' dance in a school, it was so inspiring for me because even this simple thing, they made those kids happy.
Albeit the ratings are still shaky, I actually don't mind... because this show isn't made solely for that. Maybe those people who quit watching it prefer other things, it's totally fine we all have the right to choose anyway. I always believe there's a profound purpose why BFF is made. And who cares about the negative comments when we are all busy being inspired by this show? ^^♥

Guest Littlezaznangel

bff first concept when they traveled to a different countries was amazing. I'm surprised that idols even accepted appearing on this show as a permanent member. It's all hardwork & labor which idols probably tend to avoid. They learned what the average job is in that particular country and how much income they receive from it. If this was done in korea I dont think it would of had a big impact as it did when they traveled to a different country. I seriously wanted them to do that concept in the U.S... I was really curious in what jobs they would do.

@shoyunnie are your referring to 4D = 4 dimensional people? or just what @Littlezaznangel mentioned about the days\nights?

Here's what urban dictionary said:

4D =  It is a korean slang word which means someone who is eccentric and wacky. It is not a word meant to insult a person, instead it is something which is used to complement him/her.
This is most commonly used to describe Korean celebrities with a strong personality. It may also be used to indicate that a person has a very strong individuality or a unique personality.
This is derived from ordinary people being "3d", so a person which is so quirky and thinks outside the box is considered "4d" or 4-dimensional.

fenchfries

wrote:

»

shoyunnie said:

@fenchfries

, there's a translation during the conversation between hyunjoong and seyoon... and hyunjoong wants more pic from seyoon

:))

Yeah! I read the translation also. He wants the stronger one.. Maybe he's asking for the photos during their MT. While Uee is wearing Hyunjoong's clothes and when she got in the water before the diving eps.

Archived