[Drama 2013] Wonderful Mama 원더풀 마마

Guest reijaye

Ep 44: I want some spoilers, please (start top your reply with Spoilers so ppl know :\"> ). What is the convo between jang ho and lee boom soo? (Shouldn't LBS want to meet JiWook, come to think of it?). And what is the convo between EO and BH re the baby clothes?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcromance

Hello, my first post here, but I'm a quiet follower of this thread :)

And right in my first post here, I got a huge favor to ask. Can someone briefly write what are Young-Joon and Go-Eun talking about in those cuts here? They are the pair I like the most in WM, but are not included in previous recaps :-S

Is it possible to do it for anyone? Pretty please [-O<

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kePYZGHciyNn0l4ACVY

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2i9BngaHZNqEI4ASIK

YC finds outs that their show is booked on the same day and rushes to tell HN. HN is thinking about what BS has said and his head is not in the game. When YC tells HN, HN goes its a company thats held by the investor from the beginning episodes. YC goes are they trying to destroy us? The whole family gets informed and HN says he will meet with the buyers face to face.

YS learns the story behind his friend and the secretary. She was working at a coffee shop and she was pretty. They met and eventually got married. When the guy's family business failed, she moved on and divorced. He tells YS she is that type of woman, going after money. She even aborted a baby together. YS is told to keep the secret and he goes don't worry.

YS rushes to DJ and tells her the story. DJ goes don't stoop to their level. If they do something first, then release it. YS goes DJ is so smart  and that JH is a fool to have let you go. Maybe we should be thanking the secretary.

HN sees YC talking on the phone and stops her. He goes should we just give up on this. YC says I don't like seeing HN with no hope and energy. Lets go home and I will make you feel better. She puts together a candle lit aromatherapy session for him. Why would you even think about giving her up man?
YC says I know you have some thoughts in your head and I know your not telling me. HN goes have you ever thought of separating from me or can you separate from me? YC goes what and why do we have to split? HN won't tell her the reason and YC states all these reasons. YC goes if you really loved me you would not ask this of me. HN goes my heart has not changed, but he still won't say. YC goes if there is a reason, I will let you go. She rushes out.

BH is having lots of memory problems as she is prepping breakfast. YC comes in and states that the company may go bankrupt. BS and BH rushes in to talk to KN and his wife. They ask of BH and BS to introduce them to buyers because they don't think they can find anyone to come to their fashion show.

Doctor Hong is in EO's office. He says he is her man through all this, but EO goes when I see you I get angry. Doctor Hong tells EO that YC is adopted and the marriage will be fine. EO gets all shocked.

BS meets with JH and asks him did you do this? He is mentioning the fashion show. BS tells him to sit down and stop raging. BS tells JH that SJ is in San Francisco.  BS goes even if you guys were separated from me, I still thought of you. JH goes okay, but this time I really need this show. I want to show my mom that I can be useful. EO has taught her son to belittle and step on others. BS goes even if you destroy brother's apparel, EO's heart won't change that you are her son. Don't do these things.

EO rushes in and asks BH is your daughter adopted. EO says even if heaven is on your side, this war is not over. BH talks about how this blanket/clothes that minsoo wore has come back around to me, but I can't even hold minsoo in my arms anymore. EO says she is still angry and leaves. EO comes in to see JH and asks about the fashion show. JH stutters and she knows the secretary thought of it. She says I will back it, therefore destroy brother's apparel. JH is having second thoughts, but EO goes do this for me.

YJ is pushing for GE's new job. He tells her to see if she got any calls or messages. She tells him she left her phone somewhere and YJ pulls it out saying you got the job and I took the call for her. She goes she does not believe him and YJ tells her to find out herself. GE tells YJ that due to JH's dad the fashion show might fail. YS tells DJ we have to meet with the secretary.

The scene shifts to the fashion show. HN, KN, and YC are all watching the pre show? HN clearly keeps looking at YC. Sasha comes in and states that they lost their models to the other show. YS asks DJ if she will regret this and she goes nope. DJ sends her the text message. The secretary is putting makeup on and receives a call from JH. After her call ends, she sees the wedding picture. She calls DJ and tells her what do you want. DJ says there should be no secrets between husband and wife. DJ and YS are on their way to see JH. YS tells her you should cancel the fashion show. DJ and YS start spouting off all the lies that the secretary has been saying to show she is accomplished.

The scene shifts to GE getting fitted for the show. BH and YJ come in with food and stuff for the staff. KN notices that BH fits the mother role and asks her to participate. YC also adds on extra pressure. HN looks uncomfortable but BH agrees.

EO is going to her fashion show with her son. She calls ahead and learns the show is cancelled under her son's name. JH has that 'what is up' face again.

The fashion show at brother's apparel is being narrated by HN. All the buyers seem to have rushed over there. GE and DJ wow some of the buyers. BH comes out and stumbles due to the flashing lights. All eyes are on her and she slowly gets back up. The show ends. EO and JH are talking about what happened. EO gets a call saying that all the buys rushed over to the other show and that show had a situation. EO tells JH that you cancelled the show and that situation happened. The secretary is in her room squirming as JH is trying to reach her.

YC comes in to the dressing room and congratulates everyone. HN is outside talking to buyers. Even though they had that situation, it seems they have some luck after all. Everyone is at a restaurant celebrating. KN tells HN that his mother is waiting for him and that he should give her a chance. HN goes to BS' place and tells BH this is the first and last time I will call you mother. He says don't misudnerstand me, but I will now only call you YC's mother or mother-in-law. HN has finally made up his mind. HN hardly eats and stands up. He gets up to leave, but comes back to hug BH. It was super touching scene. BS walks in at the end of it. He starts crying as well.

The episode ends with HN hugging YC from behind saying he is sorry and they kiss and make up.

The preview shows JH asking for where the secretary was. He thought she was at home, but he sees her rushing in. JH may finally be seeing her lying in person. The preview shows YC and HN walking down the aisle, but BH is driving and saying she needs help.

mcromance

wrote:

»

Hello, my first post here, but I'm a quiet follower of this thread

:)

And right in my first post here, I got a huge favor to ask. Can someone briefly write what are Young-Joon and Go-Eun talking about in those cuts here? They are the pair I like the most in WM, but are not included in previous recaps

:-S

Is it possible to do it for anyone? Pretty please

[-O&lt;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kePYZGHciyNn0l4ACVY<br

/>

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2i9BngaHZNqEI4ASIK

Guest mcromance

Thanks @lj3k99 for including "my couple" YJ and GE in recap :x :-bd Thanks to it I will be able to patiently wait for subs.

Now I just need to find someone who will tell me, what they talk about in Saturday's episode cut I linked.

I'm really curious what will happen to evil secretary. Normally, I don't like schadenfreude against secondary female characters in dramas, but in this case, this woman totally deserves it. That said, she's preggers with Evil Stupid's kid. That's got to be worth her survival as a chaebol daughter-in-law, albeit while being treated like dirt.

Guest Littlezaznangel

does anyone know if wonderful mama will end on sept 29 or earlier.. cuz passionate love is going to air after this drama but it is set to air on sept 28.. so is kbs just going to air both dramas at the same time?

btw i didnt watch the recent episodes so i might be like totally off but if HN is indeed Min Soo...It could be possible that Eun Ok didnt know and just thought that the doctor was Min Soo..

The episode starts with HN and YC kissing.

KN meets with BH and BS. They thank him for the moment and just discuss the moment.

YC and HN are drinking hot cocoa. YC goes how do you make such great hot chocolate and what was your reason? HN goes it was pre-wedding chitters and I have no more doubts. YC goes okay, I will take your white lies, but I know you have no more doubts. HN goes thank you, your so pretty, and can design well.  They have such cute interactions. Can you believe we have only two more days til our wedding? HN tells YC that you should spend more time with your mother since your leaving her.

YS and DJ are driving home after their blackmail attempt. DJ feels somewhat sad for JH. YS states even though they keep this secret, everything will come out in the open. DJ is just too nice and wishes things would be okay for the kid's father.

EO and JH discuss the secretary. EO goes she is not a person for causing this mess. JH comes home to hear the tail end of the secretary screaming at her ex about how he messed things up. JH goes what was that and the secretary lies. She goes up to EO and lies again. during the argument, JH rushes in because the secretary is holding her stomach area in pain.

DJ and YS are further discussing things. They both pledge to not break apart from each other. YS is scared DJ might go back to JH and DJ feels that YS might meet another fresh faced girl.

The secretary has been having complications in her pregnancy for a few days, but she did not rush to the hospital. The doctor asks her all these questions and goes you should have came earlier. The doctor goes she needs to do some tests and the secretary tells her she really needs this child.  JH stands up to his mother and EO kind of takes it for the sake of the potential baby. The ultrasound is not revealing a child. The secretary goes we had a blood test that confirmed the pregnancy test. The doctor tells JH and EO something. (my korean is not that great, but it was either false pregnancy/ectopic pregnancy)
They move her to do surgery.

Every seems to be prepping for the wedding and move. HN and his side is working and such. YC and BH are packing. YC asks BH if she is going to be missed. BH and her talk about the past. YC makes some promises of the future. HN says similar things with his brother and they share a hug. BH gives YC a picture of her father and tells her to go to where he is buried. She says to start taking care of the yearly memorial and such. Also to meet with the head monk who was a close family friend. YC asks what is wrong and gets a hint of suspicion. BH tries to deflect, but is not successful. I think BH is trying to tell YC that she may not be around, but also fails to tell the children about their adoption status.

EO has another discussion with the doctor and learns that the secretary can not have more kids without complications. EO says she will not see her and leaves. JH comes into the room and states that he likes her regardless of her health issues. The ex hits her up again and forces her for the rest of the money. She sends JH out to go meet with her ex and finish this part.

BS and EO meet. They talk about JH and SJ. EO said she hates that JH takes so many qualities from BS. They talk about their past and their mistakes. BS tells EO about SJ being in the states and asks him to check on the validity of the secretary.

JH sees the secretary rushing and wonders what is going on. JH goes into her car and notices the GPS was just used. He asks her where she is and she lies again. JH tells her it is taking time to get her the chicken she wants. JH drives her car to the neighborhood.

EO comes to the chicken shop to see the kid. Now that she realizes that the kid is the only heir, she tries to make nice with DJ, but her intentions are very clear. She tries throwing an apartment and expensive lessons for the kid, but DJ/YS states he does not need that. EO leaves, but warns them. The kid is scared and I think EO is going to try to take the kid away.

JH meets with the ex and such. He learns that the secretary was previously married and she has been lying to him the whole time. JH breaks down and cries.

YJ and GE has a moment as well right before the wedding. GE is mad that YJ is not ready for their performance at the wedding. YJ goes don't worry, I have lots of NRB experience. He asks for a kiss and GE hits him.

The kid has a moment with the little girl. It is super cute. Doctor Hong is the MC of the wedding. The wedding goes off without a hitch. HN and YC read their vows to each other and it shows moments of how they got together. During the wedding, BH meets the monk who gives her an envelope. The monk also meets YS who wonder who he is and how the monk knew his name,

YS, YJ, DJ are counting all the wedding envelopes. They notice the one from the monk and realizes it has a lot of cash in it. YS remembers how they used to live at the monastery. They realize something about their own birth. YC is at her honey moon and shows HN a picture of her father. YC is going to be taking HN to see her father's grave. The episode ends with the three kids all realizing something about their past?

The preview starts with DJ and the secretary meeting. DJ tells her that JH know everything and she has kept her mouth shut when the secretary thinks DJ squealed. JH meets with her and yells at her saying everything you say is a damn lie. BH has left a letter saying she will be gone far away. It shows her driving, but I think BH has another dementia moment and freaks out.

Guest tookie18

lj3k99 said: The episode starts with HN and YC kissing.

KN meets with BH and BS. They thank him for the moment and just discuss the moment.

YC and HN are drinking hot cocoa. YC goes how do you make such great hot chocolate and what was your reason? HN goes it was pre-wedding chitters and I have no more doubts. YC goes okay, I will take your white lies, but I know you have no more doubts. HN goes thank you, your so pretty, and can design well.  They have such cute interactions. Can you believe we have only two more days til our wedding? HN tells YC that you should spend more time with your mother since your leaving her.

YS and DJ are driving home after their blackmail attempt. DJ feels somewhat sad for JH. YS states even though they keep this secret, everything will come out in the open. DJ is just too nice and wishes things would be okay for the kid's father.

EO and JH discuss the secretary. EO goes she is not a person for causing this mess. JH comes home to hear the tail end of the secretary screaming at her ex about how he messed things up. JH goes what was that and the secretary lies. She goes up to EO and lies again. during the argument, JH rushes in because the secretary is holding her stomach area in pain.

DJ and YS are further discussing things. They both pledge to not break apart from each other. YS is scared DJ might go back to JH and DJ feels that YS might meet another fresh faced girl.

The secretary has been having complications in her pregnancy for a few days, but she did not rush to the hospital. The doctor asks her all these questions and goes you should have came earlier. The doctor goes she needs to do some tests and the secretary tells her she really needs this child.  JH stands up to his mother and EO kind of takes it for the sake of the potential baby. The ultrasound is not revealing a child. The secretary goes we had a blood test that confirmed the pregnancy test. The doctor tells JH and EO something. (my korean is not that great, but it was either false pregnancy/ectopic pregnancy)
They move her to do surgery.

Every seems to be prepping for the wedding and move. HN and his side is working and such. YC and BH are packing. YC asks BH if she is going to be missed. BH and her talk about the past. YC makes some promises of the future. HN says similar things with his brother and they share a hug. BH gives YC a picture of her father and tells her to go to where he is buried. She says to start taking care of the yearly memorial and such. Also to meet with the head monk who was a close family friend. YC asks what is wrong and gets a hint of suspicion. BH tries to deflect, but is not successful. I think BH is trying to tell YC that she may not be around, but also fails to tell the children about their adoption status.

EO has another discussion with the doctor and learns that the secretary can not have more kids without complications. EO says she will not see her and leaves. JH comes into the room and states that he likes her regardless of her health issues. The ex hits her up again and forces her for the rest of the money. She sends JH out to go meet with her ex and finish this part.

BS and EO meet. They talk about JH and SJ. EO said she hates that JH takes so many qualities from BS. They talk about their past and their mistakes. BS tells EO about SJ being in the states and asks him to check on the validity of the secretary.

JH sees the secretary rushing and wonders what is going on. JH goes into her car and notices the GPS was just used. He asks her where she is and she lies again. JH tells her it is taking time to get her the chicken she wants. JH drives her car to the neighborhood.

EO comes to the chicken shop to see the kid. Now that she realizes that the kid is the only heir, she tries to make nice with DJ, but her intentions are very clear. She tries throwing an apartment and expensive lessons for the kid, but DJ/YS states he does not need that. EO leaves, but warns them. The kid is scared and I think EO is going to try to take the kid away.

JH meets with the ex and such. He learns that the secretary was previously married and she has been lying to him the whole time. JH breaks down and cries.

YJ and GE has a moment as well right before the wedding. GE is mad that YJ is not ready for their performance at the wedding. YJ goes don't worry, I have lots of NRB experience. He asks for a kiss and GE hits him.

The kid has a moment with the little girl. It is super cute. Doctor Hong is the MC of the wedding. The wedding goes off without a hitch. HN and YC read their vows to each other and it shows moments of how they got together. During the wedding, BH meets the monk who gives her an envelope. The monk also meets YS who wonder who he is and how the monk knew his name,

YS, YJ, DJ are counting all the wedding envelopes. They notice the one from the monk and realizes it has a lot of cash in it. YS remembers how they used to live at the monastery. They realize something about their own birth. YC is at her honey moon and shows HN a picture of her father. YC is going to be taking HN to see her father's grave. The episode ends with the three kids all realizing something about their past?

The preview starts with DJ and the secretary meeting. DJ tells her that JH know everything and she has kept her mouth shut when the secretary thinks DJ squealed. JH meets with her and yells at her saying everything you say is a damn lie. BH has left a letter saying she will be gone far away. It shows her driving, but I think BH has another dementia moment and freaks out.

Guest mcromance

Thank you a lot @lj3k99 for recap :x Especially for including YJ and GE moment, even if it was so short (but so cute - a looooot of *dying whale noises* <:-P ).
Me and my not-soompi-member friend are really grateful to you for this.

Archived