(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

This is from So Yi Hyun's twitter.
聚餐~~!!!辛苦的那些都忘记吧~~KKK WRU 怀挺This is the chinese translation, not really know how to translate to English, anybody could help?
Cr:Baidu.com
ed7fce246b600c33591d460f1b4c510fd8f9a1aa
I guess they almost done filming WAY? anyways, could see the So Yi Hyun is closer to Kim Jae Wook cause she's like leaning more towards to him. Hahah

Guest ShermaineL

bibidep said:  
Unnie, this one only have 1 eye, you may need to ask GuiGui to give you 1 more eye from her alien one because that one had 3 eyes hahah.   Some how I look at your toy I'm a little scare hahah.

TaecGuilover said: This is from So Yi Hyun's twitter.
聚餐~~!!!辛苦的那些都忘记吧~~KKK WRU 怀挺This is the chinese translation, not really know how to translate to English, anybody could help?
Cr:Baidu.com
ed7fce246b600c33591d460f1b4c510fd8f9a1aa
I guess they almost done filming WAY? anyways, could see the So Yi Hyun is closer to Kim Jae Wook cause she's like leaning more towards to him. Hahah

Guest gil_noona

yokalana said:

Who is that girl which pic was posted by him? It looks like one of the snsd girl in a glance???

What is that suppose to mean anyway?! Hmmmmm

Anyway gui2's video is super cute!!!!!

@yokalana -- same here.. I don't get it either...

Me too..I don't get it either..

tumblr_mbsz732SPA1rs97fco1_500_zpsa3c4b1b9.gif

Gil Noona said:

BiruAngel

wrote:

»

Gil Noona said:

BiruAngel wrote: »

Lmangla said:

for those curious about the venue, it is

@packmule3

's house by the beach.. not sure how her real house looks like but this is how the virtual version looks like... now are you getting excited for the party??

@jenj

-- noted down the watermelons and the chicken nuggets.

P.S -- watermelons can be really heavy and so make sure you get a cab to get to the venue. don't want you getting tired before you even show up...

gil noona -- noted down the cocoa powder.. all those eating

@angelangie

tom yam soup may need it!

@Lmangla

ah.... you got me.  I can resist all the 'sinful' food  but not this 'Paradise' !  So mind if I join too.  I'll bring Satay (skewered BBQ meat with peanut sauce as dip) which my hometown is famous for.  I can also bring the King of Fruit, Durian, if you gals

<

So

@BiruAngel

, are you from Kajang..?

@Gil noona  hah hah good guess work!  Where are you from?   :D

Gil Noona said:

Lmangla

wrote:

»

yokalana said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Who is that girl which pic was posted by him? It looks like one of the snsd girl in a glance???<br />

<br />

What is that suppose to mean anyway?! Hmmmmm<br />

<br />

Anyway gui2's video is super cute!!!!!<br />

<br />

<br />

@yokalana

-- same here.. I don't get it either...

Guest Zila Elina

charliew said:

Lmangla said:

@biruangel -- satay is good.. but can I say no to the durian??????

Wae.. durian is yum.. buttery.. trust me..lol

@charliew -- sigh! oks, @biruangel -- bring it.. and you girls can enjoy... I will just run in another direction when you start eating ok?

hey Lmangla where do u wan to hide..lets run together

huhu

On 'Radio Star', the MCs asked J.Y. Park if it was true that Suzy made 10,000,000,000 KRW (approximately $9.1 million USD) all by herself. J.Y. Park confirmed, "Of course. She does that by herself, through just the CFs alone."
Yoon Jong Shin then asked, "I hear that 2PM's income is incredible, as well." J.Y. Park answered, "2PM makes much more. They make more than double [of what Suzy makes]".

I think the MC asked something about TY, but JY Park said he's not TY.  Can someone translate this, please?Not translate whole vid, just this last part where TY was mentioned.

Guest gil_noona

@Gil noona    ooooh, i love the 'Gai Si Hor Fun' (Shredded Chicken meat with flat noodles) and 'Yong Tau Fu' in Taiping.  There's this stall which sells at nite but always jam packed with people going for late supper   :P

Are you talking about Restaurant Kakak..?This restaurant quite famous here,but I never eat there.. :D

Guest bibidep

I have something I want to let it out.  Almost a week now, I don't know what will happen in this month or next month but I feel something big is going to happen, either happy or sad news about Taec and GuiGui.  Some how I feel any breaking news will be in GuiGui side.  I hope this time my feeling is wrong, because usually when I sense something in my real life it happen sooner or later.  I hope this time is false alarm or even it just happen to myself not to Taec and GuiGui hahah.

Archived