(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

hard working Taec review his scripts :)

credit: as tagged

dont believe your eyes. believe your heart.. (delulu heart)

taec isnt reviewing his script. he read @chu3x fanfic. hahaha..

should we add him to our hawt ff message dear? :x

Please no =)) hahaha i would feel E.M.B.A.R.A.S.S.E.D!!! =))

And the puzzling story continues...

so i answered the comment of the girl who said that someone in WGM read my poor ff

My answer/questions: "chuu3x [A] on Aug 14, 2013 13:36:38 says: Wait...what do you mean that you received a mail from WGM sending regards to my fic? Do you mean someone from WGM is reading it? How? Why? For real? O.o"

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey :)~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

My reaction over the whole matter:

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? :)) just kidding!!

chu3x wrote: »

129alphabet wrote: »

chu3x wrote: »

angelangie wrote: »

chu3x said:

@angelangie @JenJ @chinly Lin

i dont know...that's why i said im puzzled.. it's not that i dont believe..it just sounds a bit unreal

Okay okay i've experienced before that an american director read my ff about the continuation of his film but in this situation they are not native english speakers..dunno maybe i sound a bit skeptical,but i dont also want to have false hopes or thoughts right? Im realistic

@chu3x 

oh well lets it roll....so unless she comes back we get back to her.....but she did says not to ask so lets not asked ROFL ...

though it really hard right? it like he open up a puzzle box right in front of us and expect us not to be curious of the final results lols

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!

at first, reading her comment, i thought she just meant that wgm taecgui (a fanclub i think) reads love footprints but then, why was she being so mysterious and all? What's with the don't ask questions/details?? Haha oh well..

My delulu mind says that @chu3x just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah #michoso

Im a bit skeptical though about the truth of it taec is also too busy to read such a poor fanfic from a michoso taecgui shipper okay okay im being negative. I just dont want to feel burdened lol

my best bet is asking you to forget it lols.....just write as you write that all.....:) it a fiction anyway :)

Oh no it wont stop me from writing :)) and ah i once said that im doing a taecgui drama fanvid right? Im in the progress to do it ♡♡♡ such a busy Michoso taecgui shipper =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said: And the puzzling story continues...
so i answered the comment of the girl who said that someone in WGM read my poor ff

My answer/questions: "chuu3x [A] on Aug 14, 2013 13:36:38 says: Wait...what do you mean that you received a mail from WGM sending regards to my fic? Do you mean someone from WGM is reading it? How? Why? For real? O.o"

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey :)~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? :)) just kidding!!

chu3x said:

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey ~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me.

hey think on the bright sides....maybe there are many michoosoo fans out there in the WGM too ROFL besides us ROFL

You're right...thanks unni ♡♥♥♡ your words cheered me up!!

chu3x said:

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey ~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? just kidding!!

...............................or........this jennifer loh send your fanfic link through WGM FB msg(without your permission) and they read it and reply her. She said don't ask as she's afraid you might get angry over the matter she send the link of ur fanfic to them without ur permission??? Just random guessing...hahahahaha

I didnt ever thought about that!!! That might be an option too o.O that she sent it without telling me about it.

somehow it really reminds me of the episode that happened before, a girl sent it to the american director the link where i posted the continuation of his movie,writing a ff of it and this director read it..

STOP CHU3x!!! Hahaha maybe she's just trolling me??? =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said:

JenJ

wrote:

»

chu3x said:

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? just kidding!!

...............................or........this jennifer loh send your fanfic link through WGM FB msg(without your permission) and they read it and reply her. She said don't ask as she's afraid you might get angry over the matter she send the link of ur fanfic to them without ur permission??? Just random guessing...hahahahaha

chu3x said:

Someone posted this comment on my ff...it kinda leaves me puzzled

"JenniferLoh  on Aug 14, 2013 11:28:38 says aboutchapter 13: xHi Chuux3, So excited. You know what ? somebody has been reading your Love Foot prints !!!! Wanna know who ??? YES. Received email from "WGM Taecgui" sending regards to you. Dun ask details. Hmm, think you are more motivated now."

Fo real? Wait...im not mentally prepared..did i read it right? For real?? It's not that i dont believe it, im surprised.. how did it happen? When? O.o and for the third time i'll write "For real???"

huh? what? huh? I don't get it.

I don't get it either. Someone wants to explain? Lol

amylove said:

So I was watching happy together

Global special w/ Taec. Here, the MC's ask him if he wants to marry a korean girl & this is what he said.

You know, we have someone who speaks 3 languages too right?lol & very pretty ..

Almost most of my korean friends even tho they dating other races but they always end up married with korean. And most of them also wants to be married with korean who can speak english fluently like them. Well, maybe its change right now with new young generation. I saw in one of BTS that he can speaks mandarin??

Yes, he speaks a little of mandarin. That's why him & guigui makes the perfect match. Taec speaks korean, English, Japanese, & mandarin. GuiGui speaks mandarin, Japanese, English, & little korean. SEE! Lol

As I was re-watching EP11 with my earphones on, I caught something I didn't hear before.  

When TaecGui and 2PM members went up to the room, Junho asked if they used the room many times.  While Taec was translating, Guigui said "yes."  Junho added "with him" then pointed at Taec for a short second.  Guigui kinda looked at Junho and Nichkhun asked if she slept in the room before. ...at this point I think Guigui was thinking if Nichkhun was asking about her and Taec together.  But Taec's expression was so.... suspicious...in a way....LOL.  ......and I also loved Wooyoung being in his own world too... so cute.

Here is the screencaps with captions!  Enjoy!

TaecGui_bedroom1.jpg

TaecGui_bedroom2.jpg

As I was re-watching EP11 with my earphones on, I caught something I didn't hear before.  

When TaecGui and 2PM members went up to the room, Junho asked if they used the room many times.  While Taec was translating, Guigui said "yes."  Junho added "with him" then pointed at Taec for a short second.  Guigui kinda looked at Junho and Nichkhun asked if she slept in the room before. ...at this point I think Guigui was thinking if Nichkhun was asking about her and Taec together.  But Taec's expression was so.... suspicious...in a way....LOL.  ......and I also loved Wooyoung being in his own world too... so cute.

TaecGui_bedroom1.jpg

TaecGui_bedroom2.jpg

TaecGui_bedroom1.jpg

TaecGui_bedroom2.jpg

LOL @ Wooyoung's captions!

Guest Jenny Johnson

1187209_10200260890799324_476342848_n.jp
They were so close~ I bet Taec was smelling GuiGui's hair and thinking.....hmmmm guigui smell really nice~I think there's 1 or 2 secs Taec lips actually slightly touched guigui face...okok KISS GuiGui LOL

after a bit of a break, watching TaecGui again...

re-watching ep 10: stuff I noticed this time around
== whenever Taec reads the mission cards, he sounds like he is playing Monopoly or something and reading out instructions for one of those type of games...
== when WooYoung says, "wife?" You can hear Taec grinning (They cut Taec out of the shot...stupid! so we can't do analyze here..but love the way wooyoung says "wifey?".)
== Taec pushing GuiGui when she thought Nickhun was on the phone... ( @drft -- our resident guy expert.. what do you think?)
== Taec: you want me to call a girl?  (what kind of question is that? drft, what do you say?) GuiGui is pretty cool though after a bit of startled pause.
== Taec says he forgot about the kiss scene.. (really??)
== when he calls Suzy, first his hands are by his side. then he says he is having a house party, he leans back and he puts his hand back resting on the sofa cushion. when suzy asks what is going on, he says he got married recently and this time, moves his arm behind Gui Gui's back.
== when he calls GO, his arms are again behind on the sofa for about half the conversation but it is kind of looks uncomfortable since he is not resting his back on the sofa and is leaning forward.. this body language is interesting... anyone care to figure it out?
== the school girl fans teasing Taec is pretty funny. I think that girl purposely said, "unnie, you deserve better" and then later said, "you make a good couple." his reactions were pretty funny. he just wanted to leave asap.
== looking at GuiGui surprised "really" when he said he will buy the worm pillow, she probably thought it was something like in the shoe store where they just look and say which one they like.. right after she gives a kiss with the worm pillow, he looks at her and she has a "what?" expression and he has this look like he is expecting more and she gives another worm pillow kiss... what was he expecting her to do?
== she calls out "sulong" when she sees Go but he just says "GO" and leaves it at that.. (what a sweetheart.)
== GO: I would marry for this kind of happiness and for this kind of house (is he making a pitch to the PD to cast him in the next edition?)
== GO: she looks like a mom. (why is GO so surprised at the way she is beating her eggs. Its not like she is making something complicated like carving a fruit. Yet, you would think she is doing something amazing like carving a shape into a fruit with his "she looks like a mom" comment.. hmmm, I don't get it. @drft -- do you?)
== GuiGui said she felt like she wasn't helping and she wished didn't do anything. (she really was feeling quite low, poor girl.)
== Go: You come to my house when I get married. (is he courting PD? will he be in the next edition?)
== GO: They changed the way they react to each other. and both of them looked really bright. I think they got more comfortable to each other. Emma has a better complexion. I think Taec opened his heart. He is trying to get closer to her. People say you never know how a couple ends up and I felt thats very true while meeting them. (his last sentence is really profound but he looks like a such a chilled out laid back guy that it seems bit of a surprise to hear him say that)
== in the preview, Woo young actually asks if she has morning sickness... (did they edit it out in the actual episode that aired.. how sad! I want to clobber them)

BTS:
== Taec actually seems a bit upset that she got something for his manager and nothing for him
== GO and GuiGui actually do a bit of stretching and he is able to stretch unlike Taec which has her cracking up in laughter
== GO's message to the two of them: I hope you two will be happy for a long time. I am always by your side. Fighting. (awww, he is a fan just like us. :) )

Thoughts: she is really quiet in this episode and most of it, she is busy looking at the photos. instead of her being the comedian, it seems like he is actually trying to make her laugh. he does a kwanghee face, he swallows helium from the balloon and does a version of his "i'll be back" song in helium voice. he takes charge and does most of the entertaining with GO while she sort of hangs around. It is interesting that Taec's friends are mostly quite low key and chilled out characters. Birds of a feather flock together? GO is such a chilled out guy that they look all quite comfortable chilling. I actually watched the other couple scenes and what struck me was that we didn't really have a fight/argument scene with TaecGui and I thought,"why?" so, Taec is actually quite a sweety and does not get upset too easily. Even when she broke his Gundam, he didn't go all bazooka on her. GuiGui is also quite chilled and low key and lets him have his way when he needs to and laughs off the awkward times..so there are no genuine fights. just fun teasing. what do you all think? was it because they were in the early stages of a getting to know you relationship? why do you think they never fought?

They were so close~ I bet Taec was smelling GuiGui's hair and thinking.....hmmmm guigui smell really nice~I think there's 1 or 2 secs Taec lips actually slightly touched guigui face...okok KISS GuiGui LOL

From that angle it looks like his lips are 0.1 mm far from her face =)) *push Taec from behind* ops!!!you kissed her! Lol =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

From that angle it looks like his lips are 0.1 mm far from her face =)) *push Taec from behind* ops!!!you kissed her! Lol =))

TAEC YOU GOT A MOSQUITO ON YOUR FACE! I'll SAVE YOU! PIAK(gently)! Oh you kissed guigui?! Omo omo! :-bd LOL

Guest charliew

aaahh so many things to catch up with you ladies..hhaha..i'm still at work but as soon as i got home in two hours i will read it.. 
@jaebin btw .. i was going to ask this morning when i saw the pic on insta that they're all in their room and i dont think i see the part that they went to their room. i dont see in you tube or wondergirl site.. is it on daily motion chinese version?Can you give me the link please? 

charliew said: aaahh so many things to catch up with you ladies..hhaha..i'm still at work but as soon as i got home in two hours i will read it.. 
@jaebin btw .. i was going to ask this morning when i saw the pic on insta that they're all in their room and i dont think i see the part that they went to their room. i dont see in you tube or wondergirl site.. is it on daily motion chinese version?Can you give me the link please? 

charliew said: aaahh so many things to catch up with you ladies..hhaha..i'm still at work but as soon as i got home in two hours i will read it.. 

Archived